• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let's Chat!! (OOC)

I took a magic elemental chart I searched up and I made it work, connecting all that shit to the best of my ability while balancing it to the best of my ability

Lots of time and a lot of thought later, I'm finally done. Go over to the Lore section and check it out. If your character isn't conforming to the Magic, don't worry about it

Noble Scion Noble Scion
K KodomoYamiya
Birdsie Birdsie
BackSet BackSet
@LunarShines
Tyler Roedenski Tyler Roedenski
Raku Raku
Wick Wick
Rantos Rantos
Morgrim Morgrim
SleepySloth SleepySloth
Flowiest D Flowiest D
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin
Raider dog Raider dog
Melon Bomb Melon Bomb
The Mechanist The Mechanist
BackSet BackSet
Castello Castello

Have to say I enjoy everything about what you have done here, I just think the CS is a bit confusing, A lot of things like “positive chaos” an such.. like stats on a tabletop RPG?
Guess what I’m saying is I haven’t thought of a character that I want to make using da wei

Hey guys. I'm sorry to say this but I may have to drop out of this. This rp moves too fast for my increasingly crowded schedule and I don't believe I will be able to keep up. Again, sorry. I don't usually drop out of rps, but I'm getting more and more busy with schoolwork and such.

Ayo, I'm posting now!

Would've done it sooner but I had finals everyday for a whole week (And I'm still not even really done) but hey! Better late than never right?

right?

*yawn* So am I too late?

Everyone is deadlocked in an interaction and no one wants to take initiative to start something else up and go away from that interaction.

I don't know who's in and out and who wants to keep going

There really ain't much I can do to solve that besides purge the thread and start over without the inactive ones

Everyone is deadlocked in an interaction and no one wants to take initiative to start something else up and go away from that interaction.

There really ain't much I can do to solve that besides purge the thread and start over without the inactive ones

Eh, I have an idea, and it looks like light-hearted is gonna win in the vote tabs for the interest check. After I tag you feel free to tag others.

Well that sucks hard core.... :( Just know I'm still here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back