• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

let us destroy boredom!

Orikanyo

Do you hear it? The screams of Gacha salt?
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Boredom, a true enemy we all face from time to time, it comes back when we least expect it and demands satisfaction until we give in. I am in search of a partner for one of the following themes, I am a somewhat experienced roleplayer and I'd personally rather someone who will bring some surprises to the table.

My rules are the common ones, don't control my character, don't be a dingus, and no sues. I tend to stick with using Ocs, OCxCannon OCxOC either or doesn't matter to me, just be original and something more then a simple cut and paste sterotype. Easy enough to follow yea? What? this explanation is to short? Well I was never one for long winded speeches.

Now for the list, its compromised of what i'm feeling like doing for now, so choose what you like and send me a PM, oh and the password is there is no password. Now in no specific order, here they are! ones in bold are current cravings.

Anime

Black butler

Bleach

Angel beats

Noragami

Beyond the boundary

xxxholic(not as bad as it sounds trust me, and its not what you think it is... wouldn't put one of THOSE up here now, its a damn pg-13 website)

Inuyasha, an old one indeed, gonna need abit of a refresher for this.

Video games

Final fantasy X,X-2, XII, tactics A/A2

Fire Emblem Awakening

Tales of Symphonia, Xillia 1/2,

PERSONA! 3, 4/golden/animation (the hype of P5 is real)

Rune factory, all games. If we do this... you will be my hero and a half..

And I'll leave it off there for now, please go ahead and recommend something below if you want to test if I know something, I have an incredibad memory for past animes I've watched so... yea, go ahead and try~! Also i'm on nearly 24/7, don't be shy, i don't bite, but if you do keep in mind I am not very tasty.

got a few, pm me if you want to hear them, glad I got someone so quickly

If you're fine with more than one fe:a roleplay, then I'd love to do one! I can also do rune factory 3, or possibly 2, since I've played a small bit. (3 would be a lot eaiser though)

I can do both really, no reason to just limit ourselves to one per. plus i've been dieing to rp rune factory 3 for awhile now.

Certainly, both would be wonderful, rune factory 3 would be best since you seem to be more at home in that one.

Sounds good! I'd like to start with just one, however, since I might be a little too busy for two. I'm 100% happy doing whichever you want more, so go ahead and pick!

Chair? My word, how lewd.

This is still alive? my word this was so long ago.

@Toxic Tears Sadly I haven't played FF7, due to inability to find it... and I didn't much like cloud, thats just me.

@Becky And I'm down for runefactory, any one you have in mind or we goin' on a big ol' adventure?

Alrighty then, just hit me with a conversation, gotta do some weeding today.. weeding of the driveway... I hate brick driveways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back