• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Leslie B. Burke and the bad girl persona.

“Don’t worry guys I know this might be hard to figure out right now but if you are still set on going to France I will help out.FRANCIS GET DOWN HERE NOW WE HAVE GUESTS!”Flora shouts.

Leslie then looked at Liam and showed a feeling of confusion. "Liam, What're we gonna do? We were gonna to France. But she wants us to stay here. We can't have it both ways... What'll we do?" Leslie asked as she was with confusion. She was under the impression that France was their primary destination. But now it seemed as though it might have been altered. Where was she to go now? She couldn't go home. She had no home... Although... She did have Liam. To her... that was her whole world.

“We will do what you want les my gram and gramp will help us with whatever you decide.But we have to talk about getting your siblings out of there remember so let’s get that thousand dollars to jewel so you can think about it.”He says kisssing her forehead.

“We will do what you want les my gram and gramp will help us with whatever you decide.But we have to talk about getting your siblings out of there remember so let’s get that thousand dollars to jewel so you can think about it.”He says kisssing her forehead.

"Right. Let's get that money wired to her. Get my siblings... the ones i mentioned... out of my mother's reigns. Fast." Leslie pleaded. She was ready to get the stuff on the go. She couldn't wait any longer. For she feared that another second more of waiting would be another moment more of her cared for siblings being made to suffer. She couldn't take that. She had to do something to save them... fast.

Liam and Flora helped get the money to jewel.Flora them smiled at Leslie,”So dear tell me about yourself?”Flora says smiling.

Liam and Flora helped get the money to jewel.Flora them smiled at Leslie,”So dear tell me about yourself?”Flora says smiling.

"There's really nothing to tell about myself. I'm just the daughter to a rich woman who happens to own and run a Stadium back in the town that i would like to forget. I'm 16 and i happen to Love Liam very much. Seeking to be his wife. I get good grades in school. High grades. or used to till i started ditching and dropping out from it. Going bad. Although living the life of being socialite conditioned. A Drone. I had to get out from that. So this was my out from that life. Plus my mother was a strict warden as far as i'm concerned." She said. She was calm and very civil to the letter. There wasn't any malice intent. Just calm words and tone. Leslie knew that Liam would expect that much to say the least.

“Ah so you must be Leslie jr don’t worry darling your mother won’t go against me or my husband Considering we are one of the founders of the United States.”Flora says smiling.

“Ah so you must be Leslie jr don’t worry darling your mother won’t go against me or my husband Considering we are one of the founders of the United States.”Flora says smiling.

"Well... You could say i'm the Jr. one. But i'm more just fine with being called by my name Leslie B. Burke. It's more than okay with me. But... What do you mean that you two're one of the founders of this country?" Leslie said before then asking in reply to what was just let out. She was calm but then also she was a bit surprised over hearing that the woman she was speaking with was a claimed founder of the country. She was with a rather loss for words.

“Well my very great grandmother was Leif Erikssons wife.He was the first Viking to step into American soil before that damn bastards Christopher Columbus.So this whole country was founded by my very great grandfather Leif.”Flora says smiling.

“Well my very great grandmother was Leif Erikssons wife.He was the first Viking to step into American soil before that damn bastards Christopher Columbus.So this whole country was founded by my very great grandfather Leif.”Flora says smiling.

"Holy crap... You serious?! That's a nice revelation to learn about. Not many people get to hear of this. None of them would believe it. They'd rather believe that Columbus was the one who founded this country. Believing the Spoon fed lies that come with." Leslie said. She was being informed of the real truth of the country and who founded it. It was like a history lesson but one that was rather convincing. More than those books being shown. Something about all of it though made things around her feel... so right.

“Excatly I like her Liam she’s a keeper.”Flora says when a younger looking old man comes down with grayish orange hair like Liam’s.”I’m Liam’s cool grandfather Francis.”He says smiling

“Excatly I like her Liam she’s a keeper.”Flora says when a younger looking old man comes down with grayish orange hair like Liam’s.”I’m Liam’s cool grandfather Francis.”He says smiling

Leslie smiles and says as a honest view that also accepts the fact that the history books and the people reading them are choosing to believe what they will. They are only going by what the books and the lectures by Professors and instructors interpret to the students as they've learned over many decades. However... learning to tell what's true... and what's just hearsay... is the proprietor of true Education.

Leslie Looked at the man that had the same color hair as Liam did and smiled with a welcome. "Nice to meet you, Francis. I'm Leslie. Leslie B. Burke. Liam's girlfriend and love of his life and he's the love of my life. Hopefully he and I will be getting Wed in the near future as he's likely gonna ask me to Marry him and i'm gonna accept his hand. I Love him." Leslie said as she with a polite and sincere smile and tone greeted Liam's grandfather.

“I like the way she talks.”Francis says nudging Liam who smiled.

"So... What's gonna happen now? I am rather not wanting to just act and just out live my very welcome" She said as she was not sure as to whether act... or stand there with no clue on what more to say... or do.

“Well your going to be our future granddaughter so let’s go shopping to get to know each other and you two will need some things for France and you can find a wedding dress.”Flora says happily as Francis nudges Liam.”We are going to be pack mules.”

“Well your going to be our future granddaughter so let’s go shopping to get to know each other and you two will need some things for France and you can find a wedding dress.”Flora says happily as Francis nudges Liam.”We are going to be pack mules.”

"Really? I'm gonna be your future granddaughter-in-law? Oh my... This is awesome. I feel indescribably happy and blissful now." Leslie was gonna be taken in as a member of Liam's family. It was coming true and it's been happening all so fast. Like lightning speed fast. There was no breaks in it at all as everything was just going on with Leslie... Around her and to her. Leslie didn't want to think about slowing down as she was too full of excess that the meaning of taking it slow. She looked at Flora with such starry eyes as she was just given the royal treatment. The real pampering process. She wanted to go to multiple places to do a lot of shopping... Problem was... where was she to go first? Which store? She had an infinite spending source which was like total control. But what was she to really do with it? She didn't want to be greedy. But she saw that now she could practically get what ever she wanted and no one to tell her no. Or make her stop.

Leslie was just drunk with the thrills and the entertainment. She didn't know where to let go. She just felt high with what she now was gifted with. She was just happy. Happy and in bliss.

Flora chuckled,”Well first let’s get you two something to eat you guys look hungry.”

Leslie followed along and said nothing more as she was indeed so full of happiness... that she couldn't dare to say more for fear of likely harming the moment. So, she just stayed with the happy sensation and followed wherever. Leslie didn't really mind where to as long as it wasn't spicy. She couldn't handle spicy. Never could. That would possibly be one of the things that Liam and Flora would figure out about Leslie.

“Now now Leslie don’t be shy we aren’t ones to hate for talking like yourself so don’t be afraid to talk hunny.”Flora says smiling

“Now now Leslie don’t be shy we aren’t ones to hate for talking like yourself so don’t be afraid to talk hunny.”Flora says smiling

"It's not that i'm scared or shy. But only the fact that the social interaction is perfect. The moment is perfect. I don't want to say anything that may ruin it. i mean... i'm still reeling from the fact that i'm soon gonna be married to the man i love. It's just perfect right like this." Leslie said as she was just taking in the calm and peace that was surrounding her.

“Speak whenever and whatever your mind tells you don’t worry about offending people.”Francis says patting her head.

“Speak whenever and whatever your mind tells you don’t worry about offending people.”Francis says patting her head.

"I'd appreciate that, Flora. But i really don't think it'd be right. If there was one thing that i've learned from my mother... if she can be called a true mother... It's that if they don't seem to have anything good to say and it may just be rather offensive... It's best if the person remains saying nothing at all. I am not saying that i don't want to speak much around anyone here. It isn't that at all. I am just trying to choose my words carefully. As it is... You have been more than nice. To someone like me. Not many people would be even half that... that quick and just like that without any alterior motive in mind. You were. You've been deeply nice. I am more than thankful. I really am." Leslie said. She was this bad girl... She had a bad girl persona which was birthed. But... Even she had her sense of showing respect to her elders and respect where it was truly due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back