• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Leslie B. Burke and the bad girl persona.

“I hope you know if we have kids I’m going to make sure they know how to fight to protect themselves.”Liam says smiling.

"I'm well okay with that, Sweetie. I want them to know the arts. It's gonna help give them a physical fighting chance. In this world... Verbal reasoning and talking don't always work. Most people don't seem to realize that. It's not a safe world as people want to believe it is." Leslie said as she was emulating what Liam was saying. Agreeing to a fault.

Liam smiled,”I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.”He says as Flora clears her throat,”You two are adorable and all but Francis is whining that he wants to go home.”Flora says smiling.

Liam smiled,”I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.”He says as Flora clears her throat,”You two are adorable and all but Francis is whining that he wants to go home.”Flora says smiling.

Leslie nodded and smiles. She looked at Liam and said that too felt the same way. She was all for Liam and wanted nothing more than just to be his wife.

That evening at the mansion...

Leslie sat in her room next to a night stand and on a bed... in her very own room. She saw that it had an ashtray on the stand which was by the bed and she saw that it was getting late. She was in need of a smoke as it'd been hours since she'd last had one. So she pulled out her pack of cigarettes and pulled out a cigarette. Placing it upon her lips and then lighting up the cigarette andl went to lay down. She was smoking in her bed and she was thinking about the wedding and about everything that was gonna happen soon. Very soon.

Liam walked into her room smiling,”When you smoke just don’t fall asleep okay don’t want you setting this place on fire.”He says smiling.

Liam walked into her room smiling,”When you smoke just don’t fall asleep okay don’t want you setting this place on fire.”He says smiling.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna be putting it out in a second. I'm about done with it anyway. However i'm really sleepy. It's been a really long day." Leslie said as she yawned... She was really worn out and was looking to sleep. She was really sleepy.

Liam chuckled climbing in the bed next to her shirtless.

Within seconds Leslie had put out her smoke and turned off the light. She only then turned over and instantly... dozed off to sleep. Geez! Looks like someone was really over worked and ran down exhausted. She slept for hours. Throughout the night...

Leslie got up early and went out for a walk. She was in need of some fresh air as she felt that she was about to say goodbye to America and come to terms of the reality that she was gonna be in France for the rest of her life. So... She wanted to breathe in whatever she could of the American Air...

She returned back to the Mansion an hour later with a couple new Cartons of Marlboro Reds. One Carton was for her... One was for Liam. She was just enjoying the life she was about to take on fully.

Liam was still asleep as Flora was awake and making breakfast while Francis was reading the newspaper.

Flora turned to Leslie with a smile,”Morning sweetie would you like some French toast.”The kind old woman asks smiling.

Liam was still asleep as Flora was awake and making breakfast while Francis was reading the newspaper.

Flora turned to Leslie with a smile,”Morning sweetie would you like some French toast.”The kind old woman asks smiling.

"French Toast... Sounds nice. Sure. That'd be nice to have. Thank you." Leslie replied. She was open to the idea of having french toast. She Liked French toast. She had it multiple times in the past and each last time... it was ever so so good.

Leslie was feeling as it got closer to the wedding... That it'd be only a matter of moments when ever their new lives would feel like a new reality.

(Perhaps we should bring in a side character... One who could join this... I think that i know who to use too...)

(Flora is making breakfast for everybody and Liam is still asleep.Leslie got back to the house and was talking to Flora.Ehich character will you be playing?)

(In a couple more responses but we have to wait for Leslie.)
Liam came down the stairs yawning loudly as he smiled looking at Leslie.He wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek.

“Morning French toast for breakfast cool.”He said still sleepy.

(In a couple more responses but we have to wait for Leslie.)
Liam came down the stairs yawning loudly as he smiled looking at Leslie.He wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek.

“Morning French toast for breakfast cool.”He said still sleepy.

"Morning sweetheart. I hope that i didn't wake you when i got up early this morning. I just had to go and get some fresh air and some exercise. It actually helped too." Leslie said as she gave a quick kiss on the side of Liam's face... Lovingly.

“No you didn’t wake me and even if you did it wouldn’t matter.”Liam says smiling at her putting his head on top of hers.

“Geez they are already acting like a married couple.”Francis says not looking up from his newspaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back