• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Leslie B. Burke and the bad girl persona.

Liam looked at her kissing her forehead,”I could ask my grandparents to do something.”He says looking at her when he snaps his fingers,”Charles I can get Charles to get them out with jewels permission and they could hide out at the bar.They will be fed and sheltered and your mother won’t be able to find them.”He says.

"As soon as we get to California though... We're to wire at least a 1,000 to Jewel. To get her started on taking them out of there and going to a local Motel till you get a hold of Charlie and he's able to get the ball in motion. It's better that way. I want them safe from their mother. I don't trust the mother. I really don't and fear that all she'd need is to be set off for some dumb reason and they'll be paying the price." She said as she was also seeking in getting things set in motion for her sisters and Brothers. She knew that with all things considered... a huge risk was being taken...

“Let’s get going to get to my grandparents quickly.I will call Charles on the way and get him on bored with the plan okay.Who knows he might fall for your sister jewel.”Liam says smirking.

“Let’s get going to get to my grandparents quickly.I will call Charles on the way and get him on bored with the plan okay.Who knows he might fall for your sister jewel.”Liam says smirking.

"What makes you say that? Do you even know how old my sister Jewel is? She's 30 years old." Leslie said suddenly giggling. She didn't even know what to really tell him. All she could do was admire what it was that Liam was telling her. Just how he was speaking with her... Laying down all sorts of plans. Mapping out the life that they were gonna have. Everything that they could look forward to. Leslie just felt very pleased that she had someone that devoted and consistent with what they'd want. Knowing what they were after.

"Charles has a ton of connections... doesn't he?" Leslie asked as she couldn't begin on helping the fact that she had felt curious as to how Charles could have such large connections. Almost as though there were unlimited resources.

“Charles has a ton of connections and more.You see Charles is the overlord of the underground he is basically the leader of the underground.He is 18 and he controls all the gangs in the territory.Im lucky he’s my best friend.”Liam says smiling at her.

“Charles has a ton of connections and more.You see Charles is the overlord of the underground he is basically the leader of the underground.He is 18 and he controls all the gangs in the territory.Im lucky he’s my best friend.”Liam says smiling at her.

"So... he has control of all groups and gangs all through the country, huh?" Leslie asked curious. She was growing very intrigued more and more for each piece she heard of what Liam said about what Charles was like.

“You’re not falling for him are you Les?”Liam asks smiling as he was joking around.

"And if i were falling for him? What're you gonna do? Plus... why worry, My love? The only one that i have my heart set for and nothing other... is you. You're the only one who i give my heart... My love and my whole self to" She replied. She was half kidding and yet... more sincere. She only had her eyes and heart set for Liam.

“Good because he might be the king of the u underground but I still can beat him to a pulp I always have been stronger than him.”Liam says as they continue on their way

“Good because he might be the king of the u underground but I still can beat him to a pulp I always have been stronger than him.”Liam says as they continue on their way

"Oooooh! My Man!" Leslie Cooed at him. She couldn't help but to flirt and make passes at him. She was attracted and still loved him. It was still love. She felt nothing but the best and deepest of love. Leslie wanted her love for him to remain strong and the more she thought of it... the more truer it was. Leslie could only feel as happy as Liam seemed and more. To think that this all started from her first meet with him and hanging out. From then... to that time... It's been Long time in the making. More over than if it were to be someone else.

Liam chuckled at her as he drove for awhile.

Leslie as she enjoyed the ride and sat looking at Liam... started to daydream about what her future was gonna be like as soon as she was finally married to him. Dreaming about what her lifestyle was destined to be. Where she was gonna go and who she was gonna be involved with. There was alot to dream about and fantasize over while working on a daydream. She even got to be so bad with it and so deep that she began all track of time. Lose all sense of reality as her mind was lost in the daydream of her life.

A couple days passed with Liam driving as he stopped infront of a large house.It was a large Victorian house that has been redone and built to withstand the earthquakes.”We are finally here.”

A couple days passed with Liam driving as he stopped infront of a large house.It was a large Victorian house that has been redone and built to withstand the earthquakes.”We are finally here.”

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke (41).jpg
Leslie looked at the large huge house with a gasp and felt like she was about to go into a massive skyscraper. The Mansion was humongous and very wide. With at least 7 miles of land all for itself. 700 acres of land all for just one mansion. How could one place have so much land all for itself? Aren't there laws or restrictions somewhere about that? God... these people must have like Bundles and bundles of cash. Gold bars and stocks and bonds and who knows whatelse. Liam must have more money in his reach than what he's told me he originally had. she thought. It was putting her in pause.

"This place is huge. Your grandparents... they live here?" Leslie asked in a rush of shock. This was indeed a mind blowing eye opener to her. Yet... this was the very first time she got to see something such as what she was staring at... currently.

“Yeah they are from my moms side and they don’t get along with my dad so they never really talked to him much.He would ask them for money all the time when I was a baby and use it for drugs or alcohol and lie saying it was for me so they stopped giving it to him after my mom died.”Liam says looking at her.

“Yeah they are from my moms side and they don’t get along with my dad so they never really talked to him much.He would ask them for money all the time when I was a baby and use it for drugs or alcohol and lie saying it was for me so they stopped giving it to him after my mom died.”Liam says looking at her.

"Sounds like there could be a dramatic family reunion here, don't you suppose?" She then asked as she took in what he was telling her.

“Yeah but they told me if I needed help they would help me.”Liam says

"Do you think that they'll like me? You don't think that they'll be weary of me... do you?" She then asked as she was indeed curious. It was natural as since she was about to meet some people that she never had met before. So she didn't know if they'd like her or if she'd fit in.

“They will love you trust me.”He says kissing her forehead smiling as he goes and knocks only for the door to open and a woman the same height as him opens it before she envelops him into a hug.”Liam my grandson.”She says smiling.

“They will love you trust me.”He says kissing her forehead smiling as he goes and knocks only for the door to open and a woman the same height as him opens it before she envelops him into a hug.”Liam my grandson.”She says smiling.

Leslie just stood there with an unsure look on her face. She smiled at Liam... But didn't say anything at first as she didn't know what she was supposed to say. She looked at the woman at the door and felt... rather like she was being looked over and maybe judged. She didn't know as for that moment... she couldn't say anything and wind up being out of place.

“Wow She is adorable who is this sweet girl Liam?”His grandmother asks going over to Leslie,”I am Flora Liam’s grandmother.”She introduces herself smiling.

“Wow She is adorable who is this sweet girl Liam?”His grandmother asks going over to Leslie,”I am Flora Liam’s grandmother.”She introduces herself smiling.

Leslie Blushes and clears her throat a little composing herself. "It's nice to meet you, Grandma Flora. I'm Liam's girlfriend. Leslie. Leslie B. Burke. I'm actually rather... quite nervous being here. It's probably nerves though." Leslie said trying to keep it short and simple so she'd not out stay her welcome before it had chance to grow.

“Grams we have a problem me and Les are run away we need to get to out of America.”Liam says when his grandmother shakes her head,”Nonsense stay here it’s in a remote area nobody will know your here and we can help you with what ever you need help with.”Flora says smiling motioning for them to get inside.

“Grams we have a problem me and Les are run away we need to get to out of America.”Liam says when his grandmother shakes her head,”Nonsense stay here it’s in a remote area nobody will know your here and we can help you with what ever you need help with.”Flora says smiling motioning for them to get inside.

This lady is really open minded and willing to risk everything for us. For someone like me. but why? She doesn't even know me. Never met me. I mean what if she starts getting to know me and i am not what she is expecting of me? What if she looks at me and starts seeing failure or reject? I am grateful that she is accepting of me and thinks that i look... well adorable. But how far would that go? The fact is that we need out of the country and away from my mother's reach. She says that this place is in a remote area. Undetected... Yeah right! Does she really think that it'd be hidden from my mother? She's not with the world... is she? My mother will find us. It's only a matter of time. My mother i learned is said to be someone you don't want to screw with. She's scary. Damn it... We got to get out from the country. We gotta get out of here... Now! Leslie thought as she was having all sorts of thoughts racing into her mind.

“Don’t worry guys I know this might be hard to figure out right now but if you are still set on going to France I will help out.FRANCIS GET DOWN HERE NOW WE HAVE GUESTS!”Flora shouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back