• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Leslie B. Burke and the bad girl persona.

Joanna Matilda Barlow

Rhapsody Dynasty Fighter Ally. ATBG Fan.
Leslie was the new girl in metropolis... And she'd only been there a week. She didn't know anyone and didn't know where to go... Or where to look. She was now starting her first day in high school. She had all her books. All her writing equipment and things that she'd need for the school. She attended classes like she was meant to. The only part was that she barely made her way partly down the hall during Lunch Break when she would be met with a couple people. Not knowing if they'd be friend... Or not.

Liam smirked as he first saw the new girl.He planned that she was his new prey,he watched her and during the rush to the lunch room.He stopped her with a wicked smirk on his face.”Hello newbie where are you going the lunch room sorry but don’t go there too many dorks and jocks.Stick with me and I can show you the best place to eat.”He said taking a strand of her hair and smiling an innocent smile to her.

Liam smirked as he first saw the new girl.He planned that she was his new prey,he watched her and during the rush to the lunch room.He stopped her with a wicked smirk on his face.”Hello newbie where are you going the lunch room sorry but don’t go there too many dorks and jocks.Stick with me and I can show you the best place to eat.”He said taking a strand of her hair and smiling an innocent smile to her.

Leslie looked at the guy and didn't know what to think. She at first felt a little hesitant about staying with the teen. She didn't even know what he was gonna suggest. But that soon changed as she managed to feel curious. She just wanted a friend and didn't really care who it was. She was new... and didn't know anyone. So it was a bit like she was sailing alone and just hoping to catch herself a friend. Leslie nodded.
leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (49).jpg
"I really don't know if i should... But i guess that you know the school better than i do. I'm so lost to this school. So far... no one's taken notice of me. Not that i blame them. I am no one special. However it wouldn't be much to ask at all for just at least one friend." She said. She wanted to know what he meant and felt as if she could possibly trust him. She had to trust someone.

Leslie sighs and agrees to stick with the teen...

Liam smiled at her taking her hand,”On the contrary who could ignore such delicate features of one so fair.”He flirts jokingly as he kissed the back of her hand.”come on I will show you.”He says leading her away.D6474CF0-DE67-4FFE-81A3-C742C8137BD9.jpeg
Liam glanced back to her,”I’m Liam Winters by the way.”He says smiling as they got to the entrance to the roof of the school that had a lock on it but he quickly broke it.opening the door he smiled,”Welcome to the best place in this entire hell hole.”He says looking at her.

Liam smiled at her taking her hand,”On the contrary who could ignore such delicate features of one so fair.”He flirts jokingly as he kissed the back of her hand.”come on I will show you.”He says leading her away.View attachment 415673
Liam glanced back to her,”I’m Liam Winters by the way.”He says smiling as they got to the entrance to the roof of the school that had a lock on it but he quickly broke it.opening the door he smiled,”Welcome to the best place in this entire hell hole.”He says looking at her.

Leslie giggled at the attempt that Liam made to flirt. She hardly knew him and yet already could feel as though she could be attracted to him. Strange as she never felt like this before. but she looked at him and smiled at him.

Once they reached the very spot that Liam was leading her to. She looked at him and grinned. She had no idea that he had a spot that was unlike the normal. She smiled and looked at him.leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (89).jpg
"This place is rather nice. I take that you get here often and come here alot, huh?" She said. She didn't know what else to say as she was not too sure what she should say. But she was very impressed. But what she didn't know was why. There must have been some reason behind it all. Leslie had also started feeling open to him in some sense and since he told her his name... She'd give hers. "It's nice to meet you, Liam. I'm Leslie. Leslie B. Burke. B is for Blake." She said. Smiling and yet feeling rather nervous... but also... Welcomed.

Liam sat down along the fence as he patted the spot next to smiling.”Come and sit I’ve got some Caprisuns and star crunches.”He says.He opened his bag pulling out lots of snacks and caprisuns.He opened some of the juice box’s and set them down.

Liam sat down along the fence as he patted the spot next to smiling.”Come and sit I’ve got some Caprisuns and star crunches.”He says.He opened his bag pulling out lots of snacks and caprisuns.He opened some of the juice box’s and set them down.

Leslie sat down next to him as she was being welcomed and invited by Liam. She shared the drinks and snacks with him as he did with her. It was like she was finally gonna belong. What she didn't see to have all figured out was... what was he looking to have? There was something she wasn't seeing. But it was not coming over her as she just wanted a friend. Hoping that she'd get one. As she was eating... leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (57).jpg"So... uh, Liam? What do you usually do up here? You come here alot from the looks of things. But what exactly is it that you really do while up here? What do you like to do?" Leslie asked Liam. She wanted to know about what he enjoyed doing while being up on the roof away from the general crowd of schoolmates and attendees.

Liam had just lit a cigarette as he turned to Leslie,”Oh you know I skip class and do what I want up here.”He says smiling at her curiosity.”We should hang outside of school it will be fun and my friend will love you since your so darn cute.”Liam says smiling at her.B421A970-6EA5-455F-825A-C00C72B9A146.jpeg

Liam had just lit a cigarette as he turned to Leslie,”Oh you know I skip class and do what I want up here.”He says smiling at her curiosity.”We should hang outside of school it will be fun and my friend will love you since your so darn cute.”Liam says smiling at her.View attachment 415733

Leslie looked at him and grinned with a blush. She was being flirted with by the teen. She looked at Liam and felt comfort. But that was then she saw that he was smoking. She didn't know what to ask. But she was curious about what he was doing. leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (64).jpg"Liam, What're you doing with that in your mouth? That thing is letting off smoke. I didn't know that you... Smoked. My mom's kinda got a thing against smoking as it reminds her alot about her days as a Mobgirl back when she was a teenager. She doesn't want anything to do with it. But... I am not as tense as she is. I'm just... curious. What is it?" She asked as she was telling him what she felt. She felt a bit unnerved by the sight. But she was also just pleased to have a friend.

Of course... When she heard him mention about meeting a friend and that she should meet him... She couldn't help but ask. Not knowing that he was likely gonna offer her one of the lights. Possibly a pack. She didn't know. But Leslie was surely gonna find out.

Liam looked at her smiling,”This is a bad habit I picked up from my dad.He was always drinking and smoking wanna try a smoke it wouldn’t hurt to try would it.If you don’t like it I won’t force ya to smoke.”He says smiling and putting his tongue out at her chuckling.
0B94356C-D91B-4789-9E2F-43B7CD543182.jpeg

Liam looked at her smiling,”This is a bad habit I picked up from my dad.He was always drinking and smoking wanna try a smoke it wouldn’t hurt to try would it.If you don’t like it I won’t force ya to smoke.”He says smiling and putting his tongue out at her chuckling.
View attachment 415759

Leslie gulped at the idea and wasn't sure that smoking would be the best thing to do. Or if it would be the right thing to do. However, Leslie looked and thought about things. She started to look to the side and shook her head. leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (88).jpg"So... You smoke? And are offering me one. A light or a pack? I wouldn't be too open to smoking. My mom might not like it. However...since it's just us up here. I suppose that maybe one wouldn't hurt." She said as she was sounding both unsure but also with the pleasure of finally fitting in. Fitting in on the school. "What brand of smokes are they? Red and white is usually my colors. My mom usually would call me Mrs. Redding white girl as she would see me wearing all things that were red... and white." She let out. She looked at Liam and was being honest with him about how she felt. She didn't know what else to tell him. Leslie could only say what she thought at that very moment.

“They are red 100s.And I think red and white look good on you anyways matches your personality Les.”Liam says handing her the cigarette.He watched her with a smile,”Anyways I don’t think your mom would approve of me if she saw me smoking.”Liam says chuckling.

“They are red 100s.And I think red and white look good on you anyways matches your personality Les.”Liam says handing her the cigarette.He watched her with a smile,”Anyways I don’t think your mom would approve of me if she saw me smoking.”Liam says chuckling.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (26).jpg
Leslie nodded as she agreed with him. "You're right. She wouldn't. Neither of them would. Both my moms are very set in their views about anyone around that smokes. She's against it. But i don't think i care if they are. I just want a friend. Just someone that will treat me kind and like i am worth something for myself. Not just see me as a wannabe rich girl who's got sugar mama's who got a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$ due to their stadium." Leslie said as she was accepting the cigarette. She smiled slightly at Liam who told her about red and white fitting her and Sighed with peace and calm. leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (24).jpg"Thanks Liam. You're sweet."

“I’m sweet cuz I’m made of milk and cookies.”He jokes with her sighing.”Listen Les I don’t care if your rich or poor you seem alright so I’m your friend and my buddy Char would love ya don’t worry about it.We ain’t ones to judge we live in the bad neighborhood so people constantly judge us.”Liam says looking at her.

“I’m sweet cuz I’m made of milk and cookies.”He jokes with her sighing.”Listen Les I don’t care if your rich or poor you seem alright so I’m your friend and my buddy Char would love ya don’t worry about it.We ain’t ones to judge we live in the bad neighborhood so people constantly judge us.”Liam says looking at her.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (34).jpg
Leslie looked at him and while having the smoke in her mouth, Smoking a cigarette. She felt at peace with Liam. She listened to him and listened to how he said that he and his friend lived in a bad neighborhood. Leslie couldn't figure on telling him what she thought about that. She did however feel rather sad and rather sorry to know that his new friend and his buddy were from a terrible neighborhood. "I am sure sad for you and your friend. Living in a bad area of the city.. It must be ever so dangerous. Too dangerous. I wouldn't blame you two for acting out the way you two happen to because of it. You must be living in the south side of the city. That part of the city was always seen as bad. It had a section known as suicide slums. It isn't good. There's been a lot of deaths and beatings in that area. Living there... One's lucky to be alive most of the time." She said while smoking. She was almost seeming as if warning her friend. She didn't want her new friend to be hurt.

She worried about him more and yet it was fast as she barely knew who he was. She only knew him for about a brief couple moments. Nothing more than that. But she worried about him.

But as she went with smoking her cigarette, She smiled and giggled at the part where he said that he was sweet like cookies and milk. It made her want to laugh but only because it made her feel good.

“Yeah me and Char know how to handle ourselves so do me a favor and don’t ever walk through that part of town alone it would be dangerous for you and I don’t want you hurt.”He says brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear as he took the cigarette from her lips and smoked the rest of it.

“Yeah me and Char know how to handle ourselves so do me a favor and don’t ever walk through that part of town alone it would be dangerous for you and I don’t want you hurt.”He says brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear as he took the cigarette from her lips and smoked the rest of it.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (72).jpg
Leslie was confused about what he said. She wanted to know what he meant. The way she felt about it was that why would he let her have a smoke only to then take it and finish it. Finish it for her. She also was thinking about him telling her not to go through a certain part of the city. "Liam, I actually am pretty okay travelling through there alone. I do know how to protect myself. Plus... why'd you take that smoke? I was still smoking it." Leslie said as she was getting to know him a little more each day. She had then asked him something that would be one that she'd never step away from.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (85).jpg
"Liam, Would you happen to have an extra pack of smokes on you?" She asked. She was looking for smoking. "If so, could i have it? Or could you see on buying me a pack of Marlboro Reds?"

Liam chuckled at her,”I took the cigarette from you because it was my last one for awhile.Also we have to get you back to class.And even if you know how to handle yourself I still don’t want you traveling through my town it’s literally a bunch of drunk assholes who would rape and leave girls on the street especially if they were gorgeous like you.If you ever need help give me a call I have a cell phone and here’s my number.”Liam says giving her a piece of paper with a number on it.”Just tell me your location and I will come to rescue you princess.”He says helping her stand.

Liam chuckled at her,”I took the cigarette from you because it was my last one for awhile.Also we have to get you back to class.And even if you know how to handle yourself I still don’t want you traveling through my town it’s literally a bunch of drunk assholes who would rape and leave girls on the street especially if they were gorgeous like you.If you ever need help give me a call I have a cell phone and here’s my number.”Liam says giving her a piece of paper with a number on it.”Just tell me your location and I will come to rescue you princess.”He says helping her stand.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (119).jpg
Leslie rose up from where she was sitting and smiled. She was very thankful to Liam. She felt as though she finally had someone that she could trust. She knew a little more about him from each passing moment. Leslie already knew that she could feel safe and now that she knew that if she were to need anyone or him to call him. She thanked him for being her friend. It was then when she got his # that she placed it in her phone. But she looked at him and asked him if he could buy her a pack of cigarettes. She was looking to smoke.

"Liam, Can you buy me a pack a Marlboro Reds? I would like to take up smoking. I am encouraged by you and want to be like you. I know that it's premature to be asking for a pack. but i want one. Meeting you was a rather amazing eye-opener. One that i want to happen again." She said as she asked him for a favor. To buy her a pack of smokes. She was now taking a step to being a bad girl... It was only day one.

Liam smiled,”Yeah sure I should have a couple packs by tomorrow so can you wait till then?”He asked her smiling.He patted her head since he was taller than her,after all he was a junior.He found her cute and how she talked was unique he smiled at her as they headed back into the building.”Oh also if anybody at this school gives you a problem tell me I will beat them up okay.”He says to her.

Liam smiled,”Yeah sure I should have a couple packs by tomorrow so can you wait till then?”He asked her smiling.He patted her head since he was taller than her,after all he was a junior.He found her cute and how she talked was unique he smiled at her as they headed back into the building.”Oh also if anybody at this school gives you a problem tell me I will beat them up okay.”He says to her.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (89).jpg
"Thank you. I'll be sure to do that. Even though i can manage on my own for the defense part. I think so anyway. My mom Blossom happened to teach me some defense moves back when i was young kid. It kinda stuck with me. I know how to fight. But i appreciate the thought of calling you if i happen to need anything. That's really sweet." Leslie said as she nodded and smiled at him. She felt safe with him as for some reason it was like he was protecting her. Being like her guardian.

She followed him back down and went on to class for the rest of the school day and then when the bell rang letting everyone go home for the remainder of the day, she walked on her way home and lived the rest of the day settling with her mothers and her twin sister Blossom L. Burke. It was a nice evening and calm. Gentle. Nothing really going on except for the normal. Leslie would listen to how her sister met a nice boy in school and made a friend. It was a good day for her and it felt rather nice to Leslie. Knowing that she had made a friend in school.

That night Leslie slept peacefully thinking of the guy she met. She could only say his name in her sleep as she still was reeling in the good memory of the day... Meeting just one friend. Making just one friend. And this friend happened to be cute and hot to her. She couldn't think of anything in her sleep but him. It was in her head that he could be the one for her. it was through the night that all thoughts went out and focused on one thing. One person. But... in her heart... she knew that it was too too early. Of course... A girl could always dream, right?

The next day...

At the high school...

Leslie walked to her first class and did her work. However thought of Liam. The whole time... she thought of Liam Winters. She felt happy when thinking of him. But on her way to second period, something happened. She was confronted by a school bully. Leslie stood there with suspense as to appear like she was gonna be cornered. However, she walked over to the bully and in defense, Punched him in the stomach and slapped him in the face with her books. Leaving the Bully in pain. knowing that she got one on the bully.

Leslie was only looking forward to seeing one person. Her friend, Liam.

As Leslie finished off the first bully three more appeared as they pushed her against the lockers knocking her books out of her hands as they surrounded her.”Dork.”One mocked her as somebodies fist collided with the bullies jaw before Liam began to fight the other two.all four bullies now hanged up on Liam they got a couple hits in busting his lip and more when Liam got serious beating all four to a pulp.He grabbed Leslie’s hand pulling her with him to the roof quickly.

On the roof Liam turned to her grabbing her cheeks in his hands looking her in the eyes ignoring his own injuries.”Are you Okay Les?”He asks in a worried voice.6D2F7E0E-5F04-4035-A513-494274FF8460.jpeg

As Leslie finished off the first bully three more appeared as they pushed her against the lockers knocking her books out of her hands as they surrounded her.”Dork.”One mocked her as somebodies fist collided with the bullies jaw before Liam began to fight the other two.all four bullies now hanged up on Liam they got a couple hits in busting his lip and more when Liam got serious beating all four to a pulp.He grabbed Leslie’s hand pulling her with him to the roof quickly.

On the roof Liam turned to her grabbing her cheeks in his hands looking her in the eyes ignoring his own injuries.”Are you Okay Les?”He asks in a worried voice.View attachment 415944

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (90).jpg
Leslie Looked at him in a worried tone as she saw his face looking worked over a bit. She Nodded in a startled voice. "Yeah. I-i-i'm fine. just a little startled from the scene back there. I was just minding my own business and doing nothing to provoke anyone. Suddenly someone comes at me and tries to attack me. So i managed to defend myself. That was just against one guy. But then 3-4 others came at me. But from the looks of it... It looks like you got beat more than i did." Leslie said as she was trying to collect her senses and her posture. She was indeed rattled.

Aside from all that... She was mostly worried about Liam. Wondered what could be done to help him as she was worried about him since she saw as he just got nearly mangled. She was worried.

“I’m fine happens a lot also those guys pick on anybody trust me.”Liam says hugging the smaller teen.He suddenly pulled her over to a hidden shed on top of the roof as he climbs in with her as voices were heard.One sounded like a cop and the rest were students and teachers.They were looking for Liam.

“I’m fine happens a lot also those guys pick on anybody trust me.”Liam says hugging the smaller teen.He suddenly pulled her over to a hidden shed on top of the roof as he climbs in with her as voices were heard.One sounded like a cop and the rest were students and teachers.They were looking for Liam.

Leslie was inside the shed with Liam at that moment as she was watching what was going on. She didn't get what was going on and what she was doing with Liam... if there was trouble coming to him... it was gonna be pushing her in the middle of it. But she was worried more about Liam. So nothing else really mattered. While in the shed, She overheard the voices of people nearby. Police officers and students... teachers. Leslie started to panic as she believed that it'd be her who'd be in trouble.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (85).jpg
Leslie looked at Liam who was inside with her hiding. "Liam, What the heck is going on out there? Why're we having to hide inside here? And the police and the teachers... are they... looking for you? Are you... in trouble?" She asked Liam whispering. She was lost on what was going on. Not aware of what was going on and what Liam was hiding from. She didn't understand why there would be officers coming up and possibly be after him. Was he in trouble with the law? She thought about it and as she did... she began to wonder if she was actually making a wise life decision doing what she was about to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back