• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Leslie B. Burke and the bad girl persona.

Liam nodded as he stood,”Hey old man can I have the key.”He calls out when the owner smoking a cigarette threw him a small keychain with a key on it.Liam grabbed Leslie’s hand leading her to a door as he unlocked it opening the door for her as there was a small lounge area behind the door.

Leslie then waited till Liam said the first line. She wanted to be the first one however... she didn't want to come off in an awkward manner. This was both an easy thing for her and a hard thing for her as it was something that once the line between Friend and boyfriend/Girlfriend status was crossed... there would not ba any chance to go back and leave things forever unsaid. So... This was where... Leslie had to come out and lay it right on the line. She could not deny her feelings anymore for what it was that they were. If she really cared for Liam... Loved him in anyway... She at least owed him that.

“What did you want to talk about Leslie?Also I’m sorry if I put you in an awkward position back there when I confessed to you I know we hardly know each other but your actually the first girl I have ever had these feelings for.”Liam says to her as he locked the door behind him so nobody could interrupt them

“What did you want to talk about Leslie?Also I’m sorry if I put you in an awkward position back there when I confessed to you I know we hardly know each other but your actually the first girl I have ever had these feelings for.”Liam says to her as he locked the door behind him so nobody could interrupt them

Leslie gasped suddenly as she heard him state the line that she knew was in there or whether it meant where it was just her heart expecting for too much. She knew that now her feelings were with solidity. That there was a meaning for all that she was feeling. Something really was there. So Leslie got to a pose that was strong and straight. She had to get it out now since she knew and now just then heard her suspicions come to be made a reality. That she had feelings which were gonna be shared by him and his shared by her.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (49).jpg
"Liam, when i first met you... I didn't know what to expect from you... whether you liked me or were trying to lower my guard. I didn't know anyone that would just befriend me... No one did. Other than you. But you took interest in me and shared your company with me. Cared for me. Treated me like a girl with feelings that is more than just someone who is met and then gradually forgotten. But then when we got close and you and i shared a smoke... i started thinking that maybe there was something there. That maybe from all this... i'd have a friend. More to my own luck and utter fortunate surprise... i got one. You. But then i started feeling something. Something that i know shouldn't be felt for one i barely know. One that i did not know. Now i do... I know enough to know that you feel the same for me that i feel for you. Liam Winters... I Love you. I love you and would like to be with you in your heart... forever." Leslie said as she truly felt her heart come brighter and more tingly within. She just confessed her love for Liam and had now crossed that line. There was no going back.

It was then that Leslie stepped forward and motioned for there to be a moment for kissing. Romantic and with Bliss.

Liam grabbed her cheeks kissing her passionately.He loved the way her soft lips felt against his,he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.He pulled away smiling at her,”I love you also.”He says kissing her again,”I won’t let anything happen to you I will fight to keep you safe hope your parents don’t mind you dating a bad kid like me.”Liam says smiling.

Liam grabbed her cheeks kissing her passionately.He loved the way her soft lips felt against his,he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.He pulled away smiling at her,”I love you also.”He says kissing her again,”I won’t let anything happen to you I will fight to keep you safe hope your parents don’t mind you dating a bad kid like me.”Liam says smiling.

Leslie had then grabbed him and Kissed him. Kissed him passionately and strong. She loved him and wanted to let all of herself come on him. Her passion was endless. But knew that it couldn't happen that way. She just took it where there was a lot of strong kissing. She kissed him again and again. It was then that she pulled back and took a moment to sigh and think of what she could tell him. What she could confirm to him and ensure that no matter what happened... he'd never lose her.

"You'll never lose me. Never. And if my parents don't accept you... Liam, Consider me without a family to go home to. I will just stay and belong to you. I love you. I am not gonna lose you to my parents and their sense of morality... their brand of what's right and wrong. I smoke cigarettes. They don't know that and i will never tell them. I am with you. That's not gonna change. Ever." Leslie was saying passionately. She looked at him in the eye and made it out to know where she stood. She loved Liam and wanted to be his... forever.

“If your parents do want you to leave me tell me and we can run away together I’m old enough to get a job and pay for some things and even Charles will help me get money we already have some saved up.”Liam says kissing her forehead.he held her close,”But promise me you won’t come looking for me in my neighborhood it’s far too dangerous.”He says hugging her.

“If your parents do want you to leave me tell me and we can run away together I’m old enough to get a job and pay for some things and even Charles will help me get money we already have some saved up.”Liam says kissing her forehead.he held her close,”But promise me you won’t come looking for me in my neighborhood it’s far too dangerous.”He says hugging her.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (89).jpg
"You sure about that, I think that i'd just run away from home and come with you now." Leslie said while winking. Leslie nodded at him and kissed him once more. "You're a sweet gentleman, Liam. Why don't we have ourselves a smoke while in here? We should get used to the idea that we could be running away together." She said as she was looking forward to her life being with her love and never again with her family if her family happened to not accept Liam.

Liam pulled out a pack of cigarettes giving her one then taking one for himself.He lit up smoking it as he went over to the couch sitting down.

Liam pulled out a pack of cigarettes giving her one then taking one for himself.He lit up smoking it as he went over to the couch sitting down.

Leslie placed the cigarette in her mouth and lit up seconds later as she walked to the couch and sat down next to her boyfriend Liam. She didn't care what anyone would say to her. She felt whole with Liam. Her heart was with him. His with hers. She knew and felt it. She loved him alot. deeply. Leslie enjoyed her cigarette as she sat next to Liam and sighed... feeling safe and protected with him.

Liam put his arm around her as he chuckled,”You know they probably think we are having sex.”He chuckles kissing her forehead.

Liam put his arm around her as he chuckled,”You know they probably think we are having sex.”He chuckles kissing her forehead.

Leslie Laughed at the suddenly outburst that Liam said then as she was caught off guard. She was unaware that people outside would assume that of them all because she and Liam were in a locked room. Sex? Liam and I? Not even. Not like this. Not now. This wouldn't be the right spot to have it anyway as it's not a good setting. However if it were his place... It'd be okay with me. She thought. She was all about doing it right and in the right place. At a more logical place than just in a locked room of a bar. She didn't think it'd be fitting for them to do it in a bar. It'd be too awkward. Even for them.

"Sex? Are we gonna be having it here?" Leslie asked as she was indeed with an awkward sense in her. She didn't know what to really feel towards that. She was barely in a relationship and yet... with the topic of sex coming up... She couldn't help but wonder... Was she even... ready?

“Don’t worry I won’t let it be here this place is too gross and also when ever your ready to have it I will wait.”Liam says smoking as he glanced at her.”Don’t feel rushed okay when ever you feel ready want to have it I will be ready.”He says smiling as somebody knocked on the door.”Yo Liam you good in there we gotta head out so hurry up.”Charles says banging on the door.Liam sighed he looked at Leslie,”Guess that’s our que to head to the party you excited?”He asked.

“Don’t worry I won’t let it be here this place is too gross and also when ever your ready to have it I will wait.”Liam says smoking as he glanced at her.”Don’t feel rushed okay when ever you feel ready want to have it I will be ready.”He says smiling as somebody knocked on the door.”Yo Liam you good in there we gotta head out so hurry up.”Charles says banging on the door.Liam sighed he looked at Leslie,”Guess that’s our que to head to the party you excited?”He asked.

"I appreciate your ability to wait. And i agree. Here is not the place. But when that time comes... i shall let you know. By hinting, or wearing something rather provocative." Leslie said as she was with the same sense for restraint as Liam had inside. She knew that where they were now... There'd be no good spot to have it... at that point. So waiting was the best call.

However Leslie barely finished her cigarette when the knock on the door sounded off. She heard Liam speak about a party. When she heard him ask her if she were excited... She couldn't reply. She didn't know what to reply with except that she was looking forward to doing the party. She wanted the party. Anything that meant... being with Liam. She looked at him with a smile and told him in side terms... that she was indeed looking set on going to that party. Even though she knew that she'd have to return back to her home... that night.

“Good it’s going to be fun oh don’t drink anything you didn’t grab yourself and don’t set you cup down.”Liam smiled.

“Good it’s going to be fun oh don’t drink anything you didn’t grab yourself and don’t set you cup down.”Liam smiled.

"For there being risk of someone trying to defile it or spike and or lace it with something... Right?" Leslie asked. She was just making sure she knew the rules and what to watch out for...

“Yup we are partying in a bad neighborhood so gotta watch out for everything I won’t leave your side once okay.”Liam says kissing her forehead.

“Yup we are partying in a bad neighborhood so gotta watch out for everything I won’t leave your side once okay.”Liam says kissing her forehead.

"Thank you, Liam. Thank you." She replied as she returned the kiss on Liam's lips. She made out from the room as well as he did... She was all for going for the party. However when night came... She'd have to face her family. Face her parents again. What was she gonna do when that came? Was she gonna stand her ground or submit to what they wanted when they laid down the law? She wasn't at her home at the moment... she was with Liam at that time, so she tried on letting the worries of that go away and saw that she enjoyed the party that of which was gonna happen.

The party was loud as people drank and a pizza delivery man showed up with thirty pizzas.Liam sat with Leslie smiling at her the entire time.

The party was loud as people drank and a pizza delivery man showed up with thirty pizzas.Liam sat with Leslie smiling at her the entire time.

Leslie was enjoying the party. During the party, she had 6 pieces of pizza and 3 beers. Plus Something that they were passing around called a Vodka and Tonic. She didn't think it was laced. To Leslie, it looked and tasted just like actual Alcohol. Liquor... So she just took a drink of it and felt rather tipsy. But to her... it made her just laugh like crazy. Some people can't hold their liquor. Some... become belligerent angry drunks. Others... held it and and had fits of laughter and would laugh at the most dumbest thing. She was one of them. It felt good. Really good.

Liam watched Leslie having fun as she picked up the wrong glass from the table,”Hey beautiful here this is your cup that’s mine.”Liam says taking the drink and drinking it smiling at her as he handed her his actual glass.

Liam watched Leslie having fun as she picked up the wrong glass from the table,”Hey beautiful here this is your cup that’s mine.”Liam says taking the drink and drinking it smiling at her as he handed her his actual glass.

"Whoops! Sorry. I guess that i must have just got carried away. Just drinking anything there was... It tasted rather... Tangy and punchy." Leslie said as she felt rather soused suddenly. She started feeling as if she was about to pass out as the liquor was now taking her and she was indeed drunk.

Uh oh! Looks like Leslie had... just about a little too much fun...

Liam grabbed her carrying her princess style as he swiped somebodies wallet on his way out.He brought her to a cheap motel where he got a room and locked the door behind him.he laid Leslie on the bed taking her shoes off before he went to shower.His shower was long as he cleaned off everything from the party.Liam got out wrapped only in a towel for the time being as he went out giving Leslie a cup of water.

Liam grabbed her carrying her princess style as he swiped somebodies wallet on his way out.He brought her to a cheap motel where he got a room and locked the door behind him.he laid Leslie on the bed taking her shoes off before he went to shower.His shower was long as he cleaned off everything from the party.Liam got out wrapped only in a towel for the time being as he went out giving Leslie a cup of water.

Leslie was by that time delirious and mostly out of it. She wasn't with any recollection as to where she was... or how she got there. She barely drank down the water as she was in a daze. She managed to snap out of it only a moment later and happened to catch Liam with only a towel on and that was when she fainted. In her breath she had managed to say: "Oh god... my boyfriend is hot." She was taken in by shock. Although she started thinking about being ready for having that moment. It was at the perfect place and it was just... her and Liam. One thing though had stopped her. She was still a bit drunk and set to sleep it off. She was still out of it because of the liquor.

Liam chuckled as he let her sleep before he changed laying on the bed next to her without a shirt.He watched her happily before falling asleep himself.

Liam chuckled as he let her sleep before he changed laying on the bed next to her without a shirt.He watched her happily before falling asleep himself.

The next Morning...

Leslie got up early and walked over to the window, She pulled out a cigarette from her pack and placed it on her lips before lighting up.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (51).jpg
"I can't believe that i was here all night sleeping with the one i love. I feel so fortunate... but also feel as i'm gonna be in a whole lot of trouble. The school must have called my house and my parents always check their phones. Always without fail and you know that by now... they know. I'm gonna be in so much shit with them. I'm so fucked. I am literally screwed. For the most part... i couldn't care less what they think. But the only thing i'm not looking forward to dealing with is the shitstorm that is imminent to happen." Leslie said while she was smoking a cigarette. She was now a bad girl... But her being bad... was not gonna be without repercussions. There were gonna be punishments and consequences in the fold. She knew it and she was sure that Liam knew. But Leslie... didn't really care one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back