• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Leslie B. Burke and the bad girl persona.

“If I got into a fight it would be reported to my probation officer and I couldn’t stand by while three guys cornered a girl now could I.Stay here I will go with them.”He says smiling at her before leaning down slightly so their lips were inches apart.He hesitated before he gently gave her a quick kiss before exiting the shed and going out in the open.The sound of Liam being tackled filled the air as he was lead away.Secretly in Leisles pocket were two packs of Marlboro reds.

Last edited:
“If I got into a fight it would be reported to my probation officer and I couldn’t stand by while three guys cornered a girl now could I.Stay here I will go with them.”He says smiling at her before leaning down slightly so their lips were inches apart.He hesitated before he gently gave her a quick kiss before exiting the shed and going out in the open.The sound of Liam being tackled filled the air as he was lead away.Secretly in Leisles pocket were two packs of Marlboro reds.

Leslie took that kiss and smiled. She was happy to be kissed by her friend... But she was also sad and torn by the fact that her friend was being taken away by the officers. It was then that she felt as if she should be going out and going with the men too. But if she had... Then Liam's attempt on keeping her safe would have been for nothing so... As much as she didn't want to stay inside the shed and stay behind... out from being spotted just the same... She stuck to the shed and didn't move.

While still in the shed, She checked her pockets and suddenly felt that there was something inside her pocket. She pulled out what was in her pockets and revealed two packs of Marlboro reds. She sighed and smiled and Looked up. Whispering a thank you as she then opened one of the packs of cigarettes and pulled out a cigarette. Stuck it on her lips and then flicked her cigarette lighter and lit up. It was seconds later when Leslie had her very first official cigarette from her very own pack. Her very first pack that was hers.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (119).jpg
"Ahhh. That's better. The fresh smooth taste of a smoke." Leslie said quietly as she sat there and enjoyed her first smoke.

Liam was being lead out of the school in handcuffs.He had hit one of the bullies so bad he literally knocked four of his teeth out.Liam sighed silently as he was suspended from school for a month.

Liam was being lead out of the school in handcuffs.He had hit one of the bullies so bad he literally knocked four of his teeth out.Liam sighed silently as he was suspended from school for a month.

Leslie was still in the shed and was smoking a cigarette. She was supposed to be in class. However, now she started with the mindset that she believed in school being rather lame and waste of time. So, she just stayed in the shed and enjoyed her cigarette. No one even knew that she was there. No one had even thought to look. It was a good thing for her because if they were to catch her...Smoking. She would've been in trouble.

The next day...

At a park near the school...

Liam swing on a swing set as he smoked a cigarette his face looked even worse than when he left school that day.He sighed loudly glancing over at the school.He didn’t know what to expect he had a feeling that Leslie didn’t want to talk to him ever again after all he basically abandoned her ontop of the roof as he was suspended for the month.He closed his eyes looking at the sky as the warm sun hit his face,he wanted to see her he never thought that being alone away from her would make him miss school so much.He hated that place but her smile made the dull hallways full of body odor and hormones brighter than the sun.He enjoyed her company and liked her cute face even if she was two years younger than him.

The next day...

At a park near the school...

Liam swing on a swing set as he smoked a cigarette his face looked even worse than when he left school that day.He sighed loudly glancing over at the school.He didn’t know what to expect he had a feeling that Leslie didn’t want to talk to him ever again after all he basically abandoned her ontop of the roof as he was suspended for the month.He closed his eyes looking at the sky as the warm sun hit his face,he wanted to see her he never thought that being alone away from her would make him miss school so much.He hated that place but her smile made the dull hallways full of body odor and hormones brighter than the sun.He enjoyed her company and liked her cute face even if she was two years younger than him.

Leslie was at school that day... she didn't go to class. She was on the roof by the shed where she and Liam were the previous day. Leslie sat against the side of the shed and pulled out her opened pack of cigarettes and pulled out a cigarette. She seconds later stuck it in her mouth and then lit up. Smoking her cigarette. Nobody even knew that she was up there and no one bothered to consider on looking up there on the roof. Not like anyone would be bound to spot her up on the roof and smoking.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (85).jpg
"Liam's not here today. He's been likely kicked out. Just for standing up for me. Some school system. I get picked on and nearly cornered by some bullies and Liam comes to defend me... He gets the shaft for it. Fuckin' asshole school officials." Leslie said as she sat there pissed at the school and while smoking a cigarette. She wanted to see Liam again. But how could she. She was stuck in school... he was free... for that month. "Perhaps i can call him. I do have his #. At least... i think that i do. Hmm." Leslie said next as she started looking into her things for his #. She wanted to hear from him again.

It was a minute later when she found his # and dialed it. Calling him. She was looking to see him. It was still during school hours and she could find herself at risk of being caught by one of those truant officers. But she didn't care. She wanted to see Liam again and was bound to do anything to ensure that she would get to see him. Kiss him. She... was with feelings for him and yet... didn't know if he would seem to harbor and share the same feelings for her as she for him.

Liam’s phone rang as he answered it not recognizing the number,”Yo.”He answered with a bored voice.He heard leaslie on the other side which startled him causing him to fall off the swing and hit his head.”FUCK!”Was all anybody could hear from the teenager as he rolled on the ground after hitting his head before he picked up His phone again.

“Hey gorgeous sorry you had to hear that I fell off the swing and hit my head.what are you calling for?”He says trying to play it cool.

Liam’s phone rang as he answered it not recognizing the number,”Yo.”He answered with a bored voice.He heard leaslie on the other side which startled him causing him to fall off the swing and hit his head.”FUCK!”Was all anybody could hear from the teenager as he rolled on the ground after hitting his head before he picked up His phone again.

“Hey gorgeous sorry you had to hear that I fell off the swing and hit my head.what are you calling for?”He says trying to play it cool.

Leslie replied while on the phone...

"I want to see you again. But i'm scared to leave school. They got security guards and Truant officers all over. What if they catch me trying to sneak out and leave school? How do i see you? How can i sneak off from here to see you? You okay? And it's okay about the language. I've heard worse elsewhere." She said as she spoke on the phone. She wanted to see him so badly that she was starting to feel as if she'd cry. She just wanted to see him.

“You do know over by the shed there’s a ladder that leads to behind the school dumpster and you can escape from there.”Liam tells her as he smiled wanting to see her also.

“You do know over by the shed there’s a ladder that leads to behind the school dumpster and you can escape from there.”Liam tells her as he smiled wanting to see her also.

Leslie heard that line and suddenly gasped with excitement. She was deeply pleased. "Okay. I'll use that ladder and sneak away from the school. I'm coming." She said as she was full of glee. She hung up the phone and made her way on over to the park where Liam was. She was so looking forward to seeing Liam. She wanted out of school and just anything to embrace him again.

Liam waited laying on the ground.He didn’t want to move he was actually comfortable.He watched the sky the clouds passing by he then realized.His face was worse than the day before and Leslie will surely worry.He sighed thinking of a good excuse to cover for his bruises and cuts on his face.

Liam waited laying on the ground.He didn’t want to move he was actually comfortable.He watched the sky the clouds passing by he then realized.His face was worse than the day before and Leslie will surely worry.He sighed thinking of a good excuse to cover for his bruises and cuts on his face.

Leslie reached the park only a few minutes later as she was also coming while smoking a cigarette. She was hooked on cigarettes and yet as she came close to where Liam was, she could only smile and smile... Grinning with a pleasant look on her face. However... it was when she saw Liam and the way his face looked... that she started freaking out.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (130).jpg
"Oh my god, Liam... Oh my god... Who destroyed your face? Are you hurt anywhere? Are you okay?" Leslie asked as she was deeply troubled and concerned. She was freaked out by the look that was on Liam's face as it looked so bad. Leslie couldn't think of anything else. She started to think of ways to help heal Liam. Leslie was worried about him and wanted to nurse him back to health as much as she likely could and just be there for him. No matter what.

“It’s cool it was just my dad he got pissed cuz I got in trouble again.He wasn’t pissed I beat the assholes up,he was pissed cuz I got caught but it was worth it as long as you are safe Les.”Liam says smiling.He sat up as his clothes were dirty due to the dirt he was laying on and his red hair had grass and sand in it.

Liam looked at her smiling at how worried she was for him.”I’m fine honestly.”He says looking at her,”Are you Okay you didn’t get caught did you?”He asked.EB429188-9D5C-49AA-8E73-3F7A1F6A6607.jpeg

“It’s cool it was just my dad he got pissed cuz I got in trouble again.He wasn’t pissed I beat the assholes up,he was pissed cuz I got caught but it was worth it as long as you are safe Les.”Liam says smiling.He sat up as his clothes were dirty due to the dirt he was laying on and his red hair had grass and sand in it.

Liam looked at her smiling at how worried she was for him.”I’m fine honestly.”He says looking at her,”Are you Okay you didn’t get caught did you?”He asked.View attachment 416180

Leslie looked at him and wanted to faint at the sight of how Liam looked. It was making her heart want to just break right in two. It was hurting her just to see all those marks on him in such a way. She was so focused on seeing him that she didn't even stop to consider that she could have been spotted. However, she didn't care as she wanted to just see him. She looked back at the school and then looked at Liam before suddenly...

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (67).jpg
"School Catching me leave? So what? Even if they were to catch me... It doesn't matter now. Besides... I could care less about the school. It's full of pricks and dirtbags anyway. The way that they treated you. Just for standing up to defend me. They nail you for it. So... as far as i'm concerned... The school can just go and blow itself." Leslie said as she scoffed at the mere mention of school. She clearly couldn't care less about school.

Liam chuckled as he stood up sitting on the swings again he looked at her.”Where should we go then,I will go with you any where Les.”Liam says smiling at her.He took a cigarette out and began smoking it while looking at her taking her look in smiling as she spoke.He watched her every move carefully,he wanted to wrap his arms around her and keep her safe from the world around them.But he wasn’t sure if she had felt the same way he did about her.

Liam chuckled as he stood up sitting on the swings again he looked at her.”Where should we go then,I will go with you any where Les.”Liam says smiling at her.He took a cigarette out and began smoking it while looking at her taking her look in smiling as she spoke.He watched her every move carefully,he wanted to wrap his arms around her and keep her safe from the world around them.But he wasn’t sure if she had felt the same way he did about her.

Leslie looked at him with affection and trust as she thought about where to head off to as it would be anywhere away from the school...

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (160).jpg
"Actually, If you could cover for me and make like i'm old enough... We could go to the local bar and have a few smokes. Just hang out a while. It's better than being around that school. I loved school. Thought it was great. But after the way that they treated you for sticking up for me. Coming to defend me from those bullies only to be suspended for a month. The school could go to hell and burn itself down to the ground for as far as i'm concerned. I could go well with just learning on the streets and learning from other sources." Leslie lets out as she was showing contempt towards the school. She was disgusted with the school She couldn't think to get away from it fast enough.

“ I know the perfect place and you don’t have to worry about being old enough they don’t care.”Liam says standing and showing her the way to a street scattered with prostitutes and drug users.”Welcome to the beginning of hell this street is safe from thugs and shit but if you go deeper south the worse it gets I live down there in deeper south it’s not a fun place.”Liam says as he walks to a bar that wasn’t open banging on the door.A man with long black hair opens the door,”Oh it’s just you brat wait you brought a girl.Come on.”The man says letting the two in.

Liam stood close to Leslie as they walked through the supposed closed bar but it was filled with men who looked like they needed a place to hide out.”In here nobody fucks with anybody the owner is my buddies uncle so I get in for free.”He says to her smiling.He sits down at a table smiling as a woman comes over with nothing but a bra and skirt on.”What can I get ya suga?”She asks leaning down trying to show her tits to Liam who seemed uninterested in her.

“Beer for me want anything To drink Leslie?”He asks.

“ I know the perfect place and you don’t have to worry about being old enough they don’t care.”Liam says standing and showing her the way to a street scattered with prostitutes and drug users.”Welcome to the beginning of hell this street is safe from thugs and shit but if you go deeper south the worse it gets I live down there in deeper south it’s not a fun place.”Liam says as he walks to a bar that wasn’t open banging on the door.A man with long black hair opens the door,”Oh it’s just you brat wait you brought a girl.Come on.”The man says letting the two in.

Liam stood close to Leslie as they walked through the supposed closed bar but it was filled with men who looked like they needed a place to hide out.”In here nobody fucks with anybody the owner is my buddies uncle so I get in for free.”He says to her smiling.He sits down at a table smiling as a woman comes over with nothing but a bra and skirt on.”What can I get ya suga?”She asks leaning down trying to show her tits to Liam who seemed uninterested in her.

“Beer for me want anything To drink Leslie?”He asks.

Leslie Looked around for a second and took in what she was seeing. It was indeed her first run of being a bad girl and she already started being one when she left school. Ditched it without caring. She was now in a Bar with Liam. This was her going more into being bad. Face it now since she's now smoking. She's ditched school without a care. What else was she capable of doing? Leslie looked at Liam and smiled before thinking of anything else.

She was barely sitting at a table with him when a bartender came over to them to get their order. The woman looked like a dixie chick. At least it seemed as such to Leslie, But Leslie wasn't all that phased by it...

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (143).jpg
"I'll... I'll have a Beer too. Budweiser. Not Coors. That tastes like rocky Mountain Piss water. Or so i've heard and or been told" Leslie said as she gave out what she wanted. She was being truthful as well. It was what she knew.

“Don’t worry hun we don’t have coors here only Budweiser.”The waitress said walking off as a tall thin black haired teen pulled up a chair taking the cigarette from Liam’s mouth.
“Sup ginger?”He asks.
“Les this is Charles my best bud.”Liam says taking out another cigarette.
Charles looked at Leslie as he checked her body up and down,”Damn I wouldn’t mind tapping you right her and now.”Charles says as Liam smacks the back of his head.
“Leave my girl alone man.”Liam says telling Leslie to ignore Charles.

“Don’t worry hun we don’t have coors here only Budweiser.”The waitress said walking off as a tall thin black haired teen pulled up a chair taking the cigarette from Liam’s mouth.
“Sup ginger?”He asks.
“Les this is Charles my best bud.”Liam says taking out another cigarette.
Charles looked at Leslie as he checked her body up and down,”Damn I wouldn’t mind tapping you right her and now.”Charles says as Liam smacks the back of his head.
“Leave my girl alone man.”Liam says telling Leslie to ignore Charles.

Leslie listened to what was said and greeted the teen who clearly was Liam's buddy. She felt like she being met with boys that were with this hint of excess and danger. Wild and carefree to go wherever their spirit took them. "Nice to meet you Charles. I'm Leslie. Leslie Burke. B. Middle name stands for Blake." She said as she was pleasant to sound off. She didn't know what he was like although she didn't think much of it.

Leslie listened to how the Teen named Charles spoke and couldn't help but to laugh at his outburst to her. Saying that he would not mind to tap her. And the part that made her stop laughing and look with sincerity in Liam's eyes.

"Did you just call me your girl, Liam? Is it true? Am I... your girl?" Leslie asked with shock. She was in a pause. She felt things as well as he and was now about to learn... that she was right in her feelings. Knowing that Liam shared possible feelings for her. Problem was... How? They barely knew one another and yet... there was a connection. Could it have been fate? Or Divine intercession?

“Yes les I like you if I didn’t I wouldn’t beat the shit out of four football players for you.”Liam says as Charles clapped motioning to the waitress for a round of shots.”Congrats nerds we should celebrate my brother is having a party tonight wear nice clothes and let’s get shitfaced!”Charles says.

“Yes les I like you if I didn’t I wouldn’t beat the shit out of four football players for you.”Liam says as Charles clapped motioning to the waitress for a round of shots.”Congrats nerds we should celebrate my brother is having a party tonight wear nice clothes and let’s get shitfaced!”Charles says.

Leslie couldn't help but shed a tear then as now... not only did she get a friend. She got a boyfriend too. IT was as if fate rammed into her with a cupid's Arrow. It was a hard hit too. She cried for about a minute as she was happy. It touched her. Really touched her it before she could collect her form again... She overheard a mention of a party. A Party, she thought was sudden. However she didn't know what to say about it. She had never been to any social party before... At least none outside of family.

"A Party?! Really? That'd be amazing. Let's go. i wouldn't mind a party. It'd be something new as the only party i usually ever went to are ones held or put together by my mom's and their friends. OR friends of the family and i'm usually sitting at them with this ratty look on my face." Leslie said as she was relating to how her past parties were like. This new one... sounded like it was gonna be rowdy and maybe more with wild class and free expression.

Liam drank his beer as he agreed to go.”Leslie you can wear what ever you like you look fine in anything.”He says to her smiling.”just be careful there will be lots of thugs and assholes there.”Liam tells her.
He finished his beer when the waitress came over with three whiskey shots.”you guys goin ya juniors party?”The waitress asks chewing gum with an open mouth.

Liam drank his beer as he agreed to go.”Leslie you can wear what ever you like you look fine in anything.”He says to her smiling.”just be careful there will be lots of thugs and assholes there.”Liam tells her.
He finished his beer when the waitress came over with three whiskey shots.”you guys goin ya juniors party?”The waitress asks chewing gum with an open mouth.

Leslie nodded as she understood. She at that point just wanted to be with Liam. That was when she came out with it. "Liam... i... i gotta tell you something. But i can't say it here." She said. She was feeling a sincere moment coming over her. It was something tender and rather... personal between her and Liam.

Liam nodded as he stood,”Hey old man can I have the key.”He calls out when the owner smoking a cigarette threw him a small keychain with a key on it.Liam grabbed Leslie’s hand leading her to a door as he unlocked it opening the door for her as there was a small lounge area behind the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back