• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Folly-Derrezzed

Heaven restores you in life.
Long ago, before there was Light, before there was free life on this world...where was immeasurable Darkness. The world ruled by creatures of hunger, greed, lust. Their destruction knew no bounds. The world wilted at their feet and they laughed smog. Their warring grew so violent and loud, the whole world shook along with stars falling from the skies. They released a powerful and strange magic that swept the lands and killed everything, bringing the world into icy cold extinction. With that extinction, the world opened and released a sonorous voice into the void, putting those lost souls to sleep. The moon cried and shattered. The world folded inside out and was kneaded into a full scale restart. The Mother, whom babied this world before, found forgiveness and gave it a second chance. With her tears, Light flooded the empty lands to give oceans. To bring life. To combat the evils that grow so rampant in its wake. We have equilibrium. Each and everyone of us is grown from this light. Our Mother gave us her very soul. We shall not squander it.
-A very old Lizardman who, at one point in his life, had witnessed this evil.

OOC:
Alright welcome! To give some context, you are in a world centered around magic and industrial technology. Your stories will take place within a massive industrial city-kingdom. Theme was based off of a discord server i was once in(No longer exists due to drama, dont ask). Steampunk is a all-time high in this world as well as magitek, arcane devices that operates from the users magic capabilities. These concepts are kinds new and experimental so lets see what we can come up with.

I ask for moderately literate and creative people. Ask questions if your interested and i will happily oblige!

This sounds fun! I would like to roleplay as an Android, from a secret project that builds them with magical abilities in order to use them as assasins, spies and soldiers. Would that be ok?

A bit more context. Could they be like mostly bronze with gears? Waaiit i think it can work with segmented plates and porcelain skin.

Well i can work with porcelain and segmented parts too but since the idea is to be secret i think it should have a sintetic skin or something at least in the face .

But since i like the whole puppet look she would have i'm ok with either way

And I'm coming in with an unimaginable-size mass of dark-matter with eyes, maws and tentacles everywhere.
And then a star-spawn crystal from the cosmos too.
OK now I'm seriously pumped, heh. Where do I post my char ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back