• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I posted my char's bio in that page. Whenever you feel like it, take a look and lemme know if I need to change anything, thanks.

He sounds cool and all and his sheet makes him sound like an all consuming force that takes in need to makes weapons for other facets of life elsewhere in the galaxy, to which I would imagine is extinct over the millions of years. If anything, he seems like a death omen. However, the chance that hed enter the solar system just for resources such as Eart-i mean Moh'ara's Nickle-Iron core(which can be more easily accessible elsewhere in the galaxy as there would be millions of dead planets with good materials) and taking plasma from the sun isnt all that big a deal as even trillion of tons of plasma from the surface wouldnt even scratch the amount of energy it has. But theres something i dont get. Is it there wholly or just a projection of its origin? What i mean is if its in or near Axelhaven, did it really come all the way from the center of the galaxy where millions of suns and black holes are? This would either mean it has no sense of time and over billions of years had come over to yoink my core, only to be stopped by a equally powerful and soft spoken entity watching over the planet.

Oh no, Jin is very much mortal. He's just... possessed by 3 beings : Void Walker, the Hydra, and the Colorless Chrome. They're all themselves, not a projection.
Yes, Void Walker is from the center of Milky Way (or the equivalent of that galaxy in the rp), and yes it came all the way to... see Jin, due to it sensing his presence. It isn't there to consume any life force, it just showed up literally out of curiosity, and that's it.
The Hydra spirit was from the underworld, now contained within Jin and with its power significantly reduced.
The Colorless Chrome is from the Scorpius constellation... or whatever the equivalent is, in the world of this rp. Again, not that much of a deal, just a crystal scorpion-raptor. It wants the world for its own but not in the sense of, ya know, taking all over ; it just makes sure none of its kind gets near.
And if you worry about them all being overpowered, I can tone them down ; all I want is to keep the variety of powers.

Wooooo thanks a lot
First rp ever to accept Jin in his full glory (and my full creativity) ! This gonna be fun.
Although, Jin's catchphrase is actually "Make way for the gods !" whenever he invokes any of the three beings, going for a heavy attack, and landing a big critical hit. Not that the beings are anything godlike, though, just supernatural.

"Fuck yall this is my body and you will enjoy me eating" is what i imagine lmao

Like pearl from SU, they dont like the feeling of ingestion or somthin. Just fighting it like a toddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back