• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aw :( I know the feeling tho, esp when I was working ten hours a day on a farm. Not fun. Lucky me, it's a seasonal job.
My body isnt fit enough for that lol I'd die of heatstroke by the end of the first day. My job isn't hard labor at all. All I do is push buttons and levers and steer a wheel all day

omg manual labor, that’s way harder than what i do; i just use my brain for nine hours a day omg.

omg what kinda snacks?
I got Queso Ruffles and a Hershey's MnM peanut bar, and some appie jooce

Ik I hate it. I quit a few weeks ago. I can't believe I let them only pay me minimum wage for that.
Yea thats really not enough for work like that! Be better off at a Mcdonalds pay wise. I can't see myself making minimum wage again. It's so vastly unlivable

Yea thats really not enough for work like that! Be better off at a Mcdonalds pay wise. I can't see myself making minimum wage again. It's so vastly unlivable
I had worked there since I was 15 and I didn't know better. Now, I can't believe people take advantage of their young workers like that. It's gross

I had worked there since I was 15 and I didn't know better. Now, I can't believe people take advantage of their young workers like that. It's gross
And it was illegal in my state to make me work so many hours, but I didn't know that then either. Smh

Chuckles in overtime.

Working as a manager at a grocery store is not it.

Daily questions with Tassiaaa!

Who would your OC be if they didn't have shitty childhood trauma that defines who they are now?

Nina would've still been chosen by Ada, since her love of nature was strong even without the neglect from her parents. She wouldve been given a choice whether to help others with her blood or not. And she still would've said yes. But she only gave blood for a short period of time before she would've decided that she wanted to become a full fledged healer. She would've packed up to Alto and she probably would've died on the way there, or if she even got there she'd probably end up in some black market cage. Nina without trauma is much too trusting of others. She would be genuinely innocent, unlike normal Nina who thinks she needs to pretend to be kind to be loved.

Who would your OC be if they didn't have shitty childhood trauma that defines who they are now?

Nina would've still been chosen by Ada, since her love of nature was strong even without the neglect from her parents. She wouldve been given a choice whether to help others with her blood or not. And she still would've said yes. But she only gave blood for a short period of time before she would've decided that she wanted to become a full fledged healer. She would've packed up to Alto and she probably would've died on the way there, or if she even got there she'd probably end up in some black market cage. Nina without trauma is much too trusting of others. She would be genuinely innocent, unlike normal Nina who thinks she needs to pretend to be kind to be loved.
If Rowans mother had lived, they would have been a completely normal and functioning family. He would have grown up to be a farmer, stayed within his same village and live his life unknowing of action and adventure. Noah would have never given Rowan a second thought. It was his experience of death from drowning that brought Noah to Rowan. He could have been some normal dude. But I slayed his mother and ripped his family from him then drowned him.

If Rowans mother had lived, they would have been a completely normal and functioning family. He would have grown up to be a farmer, stayed within his same village and live his life unknowing of action and adventure. Noah would have never given Rowan a second thought. It was his experience of death from drowning that brought Noah to Rowan. He could have been some normal dude. But I slayed his mother and ripped his family from him then drowned him.
not saying that the trauma was good buttttttt

In all honesty, Azyra would be pretty much where she is now, though her magics would be far different. Her original magical power was that of shielding rather than denial. Instead of messing with enemy abilities and senses, she was more straight blocking their attacks and skills. Think like how most Paladins work in Final Fantasy, and she would have done pretty much the same, mitigate damage and block out abilities, she was to be her team's shield. She most certainly would be far more open of her emotions and all since Azyra wouldn't be dealing with survivor's guilt, along with a nasty curse. ^^

In all honesty, Azyra would be pretty much where she is now, though her magics would be far different. Her original magical power was that of shielding rather than denial. Instead of messing with enemy abilities and senses, she was more straight blocking their attacks and skills. Think like how most Paladins work in Final Fantasy, and she would have done pretty much the same, mitigate damage and block out abilities, she was to be her team's shield. She most certainly would be far more open of her emotions and all since Azyra wouldn't be dealing with survivor's guilt, along with a nasty curse. ^^
She's a natural girlboss, go off queen

*rowan is using comedy as a coping mechanism*
I mean, that's what Azyra uses her singing for, to cope when she's not in a fight....

However, in a fight, her coping mechanism is never allowing anyone other than herself to be injured in the fight, nothing is allowed past her shield so help her god.
She's a natural girlboss, go off queen
Not recommended to tell her to go off, as she would promptly Awaken and... Well do more harm than good. xD

I'M WRITING GUYS I DID IT!

I finished writing the first part, the second will be done after work. Heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back