• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh, also, if any of the characters happen to be familiar with Gento (I think Azyra and Rowan had been living there for a short while), the name Shackerly may ring a bell. Osran's father is a popular (though, not powerful) merchant in one of the guilds in the city. Some food for thought, only if y'all happen to know the merchant guilds lol. No one would know him as the Priestling; that title is d-e-d dead- like his family, oop.

sophocles sophocles POSTED I AM HYPING YOU UP
WAIT AWW THANK YOU <3
Ah yes, my OC Dead Mom #2
:closed eyes open smile: Osran has a lovely way with nicknames! Though, I promise these will NOT stick; it was for lack of time of his part lol

No- keep Dead Mom #2 it has a nice ring to it.
AKDHJLSKHF- maybe just through dinner, until he actually remembers their names. Ale on the brain, still quite hazy.

oh, also, if any of the characters happen to be familiar with Gento (I think Azyra and Rowan had been living there for a short while), the name Shackerly may ring a bell. Osran's father is a popular (though, not powerful) merchant in one of the guilds in the city. Some food for thought, only if y'all happen to know the merchant guilds lol. No one would know him as the Priestling; that title is d-e-d dead- like his family, oop.
Osran would likely know of the One Who Looked About To Vomit, especially if he's been around Gento for a bit, though would know her especially by the moniker "Cerulean Lancer". Though his brain being on the alcohol may not quite help. XD

As for the dead family, Azyra knows that feel man... xD

Osran would likely know of the One Who Looked About To Vomit, especially if he's been around Gento for a bit, though would know her especially by the moniker "Cerulean Lancer". Though his brain being on the alcohol may not quite help. XD

As for the dead family, Azyra knows that feel man... xD
Oh, someone'll have to mention that for it to stick! Osran's been in Gento for about a day, for the first time in five years, so he knows absolutely nothing!

can't wait for nina to be able to relate after i kill her remaining family ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
one of us! one of us! one of us!

i mean, i guess i can't be all about it; his father and sister are still alive but :hornswhistle:

can't wait for nina to be able to relate after i kill her remaining family ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Now we just need Kito's family to inexplicably die... Then we'd have trauma central! XD
Oh, someone'll have to mention that for it to stick! Osran's been in Gento for about a day, for the first time in five years, so he knows absolutely nothing!
I mean, she has had the moniker for some 10 years so it wouldn't be shocking if he at least has some memory of it, when sober of course. XD

A random thought my brain decided to make:

The characters have to sneak in somewhere, and by some nonsense at least one of the men have to be in a dress. xD

I have mild Motion Sickness, though I can generally get used to it after some time, VR games take a bit more for me, though planes... Yeah...
I fee Rowan would be too accepting to do this, but it would be hilarious to see Osran forced into a dress. The team can hold him down and.. ya know. haha sophocles sophocles

WAIT AWW THANK YOU <3

:closed eyes open smile: Osran has a lovely way with nicknames! Though, I promise these will NOT stick; it was for lack of time of his part lol
Rowan will probably have encountered the guild members, and know the name but to no real extend of use or credibility.

I mean, she has had the moniker for some 10 years so it wouldn't be shocking if he at least has some memory of it, when sober of course. XD
writing this all down for the future, yes, when... not... sober
sounds good! he's probably heard it before, just needs to rack his brain lol!

I fee Rowan would be too accepting to do this, but it would be hilarious to see Osran forced into a dress. The team can hold him down and.. ya know. haha sophocles sophocles
Lowkey, I feel like Osran wouldn't mind the dress! He's comfortable in pretty much anything, it's quite a stretch, but he's definitely not against it!
He'd just think it would be a stupid idea.

"I'm the stealth one- that's my thing. Rowan's the bow one, Nina's the healing one, Azrya the blocking one, Kito's the strong one. I do stealth, for a living, I can get in and out with ease; why do I need to wear the dress...?"

Lowkey, I feel like Osran wouldn't mind the dress! He's comfortable in pretty much anything, it's quite a stretch, but he's definitely not against it!

"I'm the stealth one- that's my thing. Rowan's the bow one, Nina's the healing one, Azrya the blocking one, Kito's the strong one. I do stealth, for a living, I can get in and out with ease; why do I need to wear the dress...?"
Kito's the strong one...

Azyra's friendly-competitive attitude with Kito triggers! "Osran... Those are some fighting words...." XD

Valid point! Rowan would be very awkward trying to pretend to be a woman. If asd about his knee, he may say it was a result of childbirth (he don''t know bout all that)

Osran when Rowan touched him by accident:
Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Daily question but it's late at night ooooo~
How would your OC try to win over someone? I'm in a silly goofy mood-

Or if you don't know/ they literally wouldn't um- what's a weird specific hobby or fact about them

You would think Nina would be hesitant or a little shy about someone she's interested in, but she's actually surprisingly blunt about it. She'll given the person alot of gifts and simp for then extra hard. It actually kinda manipulative because some times she's just saying what she knows people want to hear. She'll also lowkey try to get interested in the things they like to try and get closer to them. She has a lot of hobbies from that habit of hers.

She also gets kinda touchy, more hugs, hanging off their arm, any excuse for physical contact. The hardest part for Nina is realizing that the feelings she feels are romantic and not platonic. She'll be confused for like a week before deciding.

osran when rowan chews with his mouth open:
Osran when Rowan touched him by accident:
Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga
rowan triggered osran in such a way in a matter of minutes; this is gonna be s u c h a fun start to the trip with the both of them lmao

slow burn enemies to bros, 500k words

Kito's the strong one...

Azyra's friendly-competitive attitude with Kito triggers! "Osran... Those are some fighting words...." XD
โ€œahโ€ฆ sure, right, listen, you can be the strong one IF you agree with me this plan is ridiculous.โ€

Admins work fast but yall work faster- yall are speeding through the post-rotation-

I'll get Kito's post up either later today or tommo~

Admins work fast but yall work faster- yall are speeding through the post-rotation-

I'll get Kito's post up either later today or tommo~
why, iโ€™ll be, weโ€™ve got the fastest fingers in the west right here ๐Ÿค 

Last edited:
Good, should be sleeping for work tonight but had to run an errand and now I have snacks so.... ya know. Snacks

Aw :( I know the feeling tho, esp when I was working ten hours a day on a farm. Not fun. Lucky me, it's a seasonal job.
omg manual labor, thatโ€™s way harder than what i do; i just use my brain for nine hours a day omg.

Good, should be sleeping for work tonight but had to run an errand and now I have snacks so.... ya know. Snacks
omg what kinda snacks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back