• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh yay!! i'm always on my phone so i went with a mobile-friendly one! i just wasn't sure how it would carry over onto a desktop but if y'all can see it, that's perfect 💝

Everyone with a WIC or creating an OC will have to PM to be incorporated. Hopefully, you'll be able to hop in before the current OCs leave the tavern.

Are we keeping to a posting order or is it like a reply when you can?

Are we keeping to a posting order or is it like a reply when you can?
Consider posting order restarting with me. So, make your next post now if youd like, but not again until I reply/post. Make sense?

Quick question, how much can these Bags of holding actually hold by chance?

As, if there's truly no limit, Azyra will totally fill that with every weapon in her arsenal (Woman literally has a weapon rack in the other room of her cottage), along with her usual pack, and will be a walking armoury of all of her beloved polearms. xD

Quick question, how much can these Bags of holding actually hold by chance?

As, if there's truly no limit, Azyra will totally fill that with every weapon in her arsenal (Woman literally has a weapon rack in the other room of her cottage), along with her usual pack, and will be a walking armoury of all of her beloved polearms. xD
I believe I said 100 pounds? Lmao that should be enough.

Heavenchi Heavenchi
morning! just wanted to be sure, we’re just writing our characters packing + will writing for our next post; should we finish the writing with them meeting back up after a few hours? wanted to get a good judgment of the time span!

oh, lol, following impius’ question; are we staying in the respective order:
Tasia, Impius, Mineckza, Me
or do we post when we can, as along as we don’t skip you? i know i was last, so i wasn’t sure if i needed to wait for the others before posting again!

Heavenchi Heavenchi
morning! just wanted to be sure, we’re just writing our characters packing + will writing for our next post; should we finish the writing with them meeting back up after a few hours? wanted to get a good judgment of the time span!

oh, lol, following impius’ question; are we staying in the respective order:
Tasia, Impius, Mineckza, Me
or do we post when we can, as along as we don’t skip you? i know i was last, so i wasn’t sure if i needed to wait for the others before posting again!
I'd say finish with them returning. The post should really tell about what they're bringing with them, thoughts about the group that accumulated etc.

Reply when you can, no reply order . . . Post once and only post after I do. I'll only post after everyone else has posted once. Make sense?

Goodmorning and hope that answered your questions. ♡

I'd say finish with them returning. The post should really tell about what they're bringing with them, thoughts about the group that accumulated etc.

Reply when you can, no reply order . . . Post once and only post after I do. I'll only post after everyone else has posted once. Make sense?

Goodmorning and hope that answered your questions. ♡
answered everything perfectly!! 😊

Okay, I posted a reply. Idk why but I was staring at the 'post reply' button for a good five minutes before hitting it.

Don't bully me, but I'm going to make a crude map of Zorro. For world-building and my imagination's sake. I'm struggling with my directions and placement of towns and whatnot. XD

Okay, I posted a reply. Idk why but I was staring at the 'post reply' button for a good five minutes before hitting it.
That's what we call real life lag haha like when a download pauses at 99% long enough to make you wonder

Don't bully me, but I'm going to make a crude map of Zorro. For world-building and my imagination's sake. I'm struggling with my directions and placement of towns and whatnot. XD
lmao i won’t bully you for making a map, but i will bully you into showing us the map as soon as possible 😂

If you would like, I can help with this some. I used to draw out maps with friends for when we were trying to start a book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back