• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Work till 10am-6pm today. The prior statement involving this situation still stands. ♡

i’m currently moving apartments so i’m outta commission until this evening!

Heavenchi Heavenchi i’m currently fleshing out osran’s backstory more! i’ll give you a heads up when i’m finished so you can make sure it fits lore and everything!

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X omg just at a glance osran and nina are pure opposites so i’m excited on having them together.

other than that, i am free to create some relationships!

i’m currently moving apartments so i’m outta commission until this evening!

Heavenchi Heavenchi i’m currently fleshing out osran’s backstory more! i’ll give you a heads up when i’m finished so you can make sure it fits lore and everything!

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X omg just at a glance osran and nina are pure opposites so i’m excited on having them together.

other than that, i am free to create some relationships!
I agree, i can't wait to see them interact! : )

Hello, hello! Thanks for having me. So my character idea is a variation on a character I've made in the past, he would fit perfectly into your world I believe. I would like to be a Fae but with slightly different powers, if I may. Ada gives the enhanced reflexes, earth spells, and enhanced natural healing. I would like to trade the earth spells for a passive ability to be able to sort of empathically speak with monsters. Like emotional telepathic powers of sorts. Doesn't have to play a big part in anything, more so just a quirk due to my character's past. He is an alchemist experiment. Ada laid a kiss upon his infant's forehead one night when he would have otherwise failed to survive the experiments being conducted on him. Despite this, he was thought to be a failure and was tossed out--the alchemists never tried again.

Hello, hello! Thanks for having me. So my character idea is a variation on a character I've made in the past, he would fit perfectly into your world I believe. I would like to be a Fae but with slightly different powers, if I may. Ada gives the enhanced reflexes, earth spells, and enhanced natural healing. I would like to trade the earth spells for a passive ability to be able to sort of empathically speak with monsters. Like emotional telepathic powers of sorts. Doesn't have to play a big part in anything, more so just a quirk due to my character's past. He is an alchemist experiment. Ada laid a kiss upon his infant's forehead one night when he would have otherwise failed to survive the experiments being conducted on him. Despite this, he was thought to be a failure and was tossed out--the alchemists never tried again.
I like it, I'd have to inquire whatz the point of the empathetic abilites? Would that allow them to sense intent from monsters? If so I could incorporate it when (spoiler) our OCs bump into an S tier.

I like the being an failed experiment and Ada taking mercy on him. Can we say the experiments involved monster blood?

I could also incorporate the quirk with, monsters being inclined to attack them first? Your OC could freak them out because they dont understand what they are or something?

Awww, so sad ;-;
Accepted. I cant wait to see him in action
I wasnt sure what kind of interactions could happen when the characters are blessed so I tried to keep it simple but still interesting. Ended up working in my favor as an explanation to having Gods Will kinda created itself

EDIT:
The bio was actually much, much, much longer. Probably about six or seven pages. I got super zoned into his life and had to condense everything best I could haha

Last edited:
Does anyone want to give me some title/alias ideas for Nina because I am not good at making them. 😔😔

The Ashen- perhaps this could be a general term for fae used for their blood

Btw,
Did everyone read the first post?

Btw,
Did everyone read the first post?
👍 yep

I like the being an failed experiment and Ada taking mercy on him. Can we say the experiments involved monster blood?
I like it, I'd have to inquire whatz the point of the empathetic abilites? Would that allow them to sense intent from monsters? If so I could incorporate it when (spoiler) our OCs bump into an S tier.
I could also incorporate the quirk with, monsters being inclined to attack them first? Your OC could freak them out because they dont understand what they are or something?
Hey, just got home from work but I'm glad you're happy about my idea. Let's see, the experiment definitely involved monster blood. The purpose behind the experiment was to create a human monster detector basically. So I totally like the idea of monsters being confused or frightened by my character because he is something unique, his scent would be strange to monsters as well--like them, but not like them.

The purpose of the empathy is to be an early warning system for hunters/slayers but the methods and practices aren't publicly accepted so him being what he is, isn't widely known or accepted. He will have been treated like a sort of freak or outcast his whole life. I will get to work on a character sheet tonight but I cannot say I will finish it in one go as I have work tomorrow as well.

Hey, just got home from work but I'm glad you're happy about my idea. Let's see, the experiment definitely involved monster blood. The purpose behind the experiment was to create a human monster detector basically. So I totally like the idea of monsters being confused or frightened by my character because he is something unique, his scent would be strange to monsters as well--like them, but not like them.

The purpose of the empathy is to be an early warning system for hunters/slayers but the methods and practices aren't publicly accepted so him being what he is, isn't widely known or accepted. He will have been treated like a sort of freak or outcast his whole life. I will get to work on a character sheet tonight but I cannot say I will finish it in one go as I have work tomorrow as well.
Deal. 🤝🏽

Take your time

I could keep typing away at that character sheet all night I'm so excited but, alas, I shouldn't. I would regret it at work tomorrow. Px
But seriously, though, I was reading over y'all's bios, and what a clash of characters this'll be!

I could keep typing away at that character sheet all night I'm so excited but, alas, I shouldn't. I would regret it at work tomorrow. Px
But seriously, though, I was reading over y'all's bios, and what a clash of characters this'll be!

I cant wait to read Rions biography! Hes gunna be really interesting, the concept itself already is ❤

I love the diversity we have going for our characters. Probably one of the most evenly balanced skillsets I've seen in an RP too, least in a long time.

I cant wait to read Rions biography! Hes gunna be really interesting, the concept itself already is ❤

I love the diversity we have going for our characters. Probably one of the most evenly balanced skillsets I've seen in an RP too, least in a long time.
I'm excited because this diversity forces me to create unique scenarios that'll allow every OC shine.

In the interest check, I promised the RP would start once 4 people posted completed OC's.

The completed OC's are as follows . . . .
@.me (Kito)
sophocles sophocles (Osran)
Impius Impius (Rowan)
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X (Nina)

Which leaves . . .

MrWarheit MrWarheit (Rion)
Japanime Japanime (Isidoros)
and Mineczka Mineczka (N/A)
in the works.

For those with completed OC's would you like to start the first scene? This should be no more than your OC headed to or at the tavern, beginning to converse with my OC or accessing her.

I'll be posting my first IC response today to give everyone something to work with. Acceptable?

For those with WIPs, the RP won't progress beyond the Tavern. I'm only starting now to avoid a loss of interest. I hope you understand. <3 :bishiesparklesl:

Lastly,
Mineczka Mineczka please respond to the suggestion I countered within my PMS.

My first IC is officially posted!

Expect that length from me most of the time. I find horrifyingly long IC posts obnoxious. The only long posts I'll produce will be environment descriptors or new chapter intros. <3

Okay, I'm exhausted. Let me know how you feel about the Intro post and my IC with likes/hearts/etc :hornskiss:
Have a good day, I'll be back later~.

In the interest check, I promised the RP would start once 4 people posted completed OC's.

@.me (Kito)
Impius Impius (Rowan)

Which leaves . . .

in the works.

For those with completed OC's would you like to start the first scene? This should be no more than your OC headed to or at the tavern, beginning to converse with my OC or accessing her.

I'll be posting my first IC response today to give everyone something to work with. Acceptable?

For those with WIPs, the RP won't progress beyond the Tavern. I'm only starting now to avoid a loss of interest. I hope you understand. <3 :bishiesparklesl:

Lastly,
I'm sorry!
I was at work today, and hadn't had the chance to reply! Q A Q

I'll

@.me (Kito)
Impius Impius (Rowan)

Which leaves . . .

in the works.

Lastly,

I will take a look in the morning after work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back