• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rowan is 100% dog brained. Not even going to sugar coat it Haha

Simping hard for Tella๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
I too am skimping for Tella a bit. Azyra might get a little neglected by Rowan while this NPC is interacting with the group

Tella Prez, Kito's peer it is.

Shes gonna be a childhood friend who took the political route rather than the military one.

The contrast between a mentally stable Ada blessed who probably was never an ashened and Nina would be astronomical
Very. It would be great for some character development! Especially after the party sees the extent to which she will go to help

Very. It would be great for some character development! Especially after the party sees the extent to which she will go to help
Oh most definitely, someoneโ€™s gonna want to stage an intervention. But I can also see Nina being jealous of another fae being around the group. She wants to be relied on and if this fae is a better healer than her then she thinks everyone will leave her behind and forget about her #anxiety

Oh most definitely, someoneโ€™s gonna want to stage an intervention. But I can also see Nina being jealous of another fae being around the group. She wants to be relied on and if this fae is a better healer than her then she thinks everyone will leave her behind and forget about her #anxiety
Abandoning Nina is the equivalent to abandoning a kitten

She would show up out of nowhere and be like โ€œwhere do you think youโ€™re going๐Ÿ‘€โ€
Omg this would be beautiful in a situation where Nina is trying to run away, say jealously over the other fae, thinks she is in the clear after a day and Azyra busts down the door and starts dragging her back. "Always getting lost this one"

Omg this would be beautiful in a situation where Nina is trying to run away, say jealously over the other fae, thinks she is in the clear after a day and Azyra busts down the door and starts dragging her back. "Always getting lost this one"
Oh god she would do that. That would be so cute, sheโ€™d probably cry because someone noticed that she left and cared enough to come get her.

Quick question: can anyone remeber if I mentioned eye color for Rowan yet? I thought I did but I must keep missing it. If no one has yet then hes getting a new color with a note so I dont forget xD

Quick question: can anyone remeber if I mentioned eye color for Rowan yet? I thought I did but I must keep missing it. If no one has yet then hes getting a new color with a note so I dont forget xD
I have no idea what color that mans eyes is

*insert hobgoblin noises in the corner*

*_* Why are there so many places to visit in this RP? GAHHH *dies from creativity overload*

*-* . . . . Green?

as far as i remember, you've never mentioned a color?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back