• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rowan isnt easy to move to tears. Though he displays a personality of bubbles and rainbows, his exterior is hardened. Going through his fsthers rejection, finding himself a wonderful home. Loosing Momma Myra, dying, permenate damage, more rejection, loss and deaths, he just really lost touch with that deeper part of human emotions. Generally swallowed away into the bottom of a barrel o' mead. However it's only in this state that one could pry into that shell of his and find out there was literally a tsunami waiting. He has never actually shared his feelings before.
Now Iโ€™m forced to imagine this. Iโ€™m hurt wtf

Now Iโ€™m forced to imagine this. Iโ€™m hurt wtf
I feel like Nina is going to be the one that gets hit with the tsunami. Or Kito.
Feel like Nina would cry and wail with him whereas Kito would awkwardly be like ohhh *Pat's head* there there

I feel like Nina is going to be the one that gets hit with the tsunami. Or Kito.
Feel like Nina would cry and wail with him whereas Kito would awkwardly be like ohhh *Pat's head* there there
She would, sheโ€™d be sobbing and also trying by to be comforting at the same time. She normally wouldnโ€™t cry when comforting someone because she would be too touched by the fact that someone was vulnerable in front of her. But when itโ€™s someone she actually cares about crying in front of her it makes her genuinely sad.

They might end up drowning someone in their tears.

I'm alive-

A post shall be pulled from my ass within the next few days- before Wednesday.

I love it.

We need to make some canon heights.
I am shocked I did not mention this on her sheet... o.o But Azyra is ~171cm || 5'7" or so, she's that mild tall height~ โ™ฅ

I accidentally made Osran a whole Giant but the heights on this bitch are not accurate at all my bad ogs
View attachment 927036
bonus simp moment:
View attachment 927037
Also these are absolutely amazing, I can already see Nina simping while Azyra and Kito are holding an enemy off like: "Um... Little help here?" XD

Ayo for a second I thought I forgot to post it cause a copy showed up in my text bar and I was like โ€œshootโ€

I'm doing my post today. Sorry for the delay, experienced a loss of a friendship recently.

I'm doing my post today. Sorry for the delay, experienced a loss of a friendship recently.
i also have my fair share of experience with thisโ€” just like the others, i'm here for you!! it's hard, but it does get better, i promise.

I've been finding some lovely photos of all the monsters that'll chase Rowan underwater and try to smash Azyra into the ground. (Also a couple to snatch Osran deeper into the shadows.) Nina is support, no major fighting allowed.

Kito will just be running around trying to kill the most dangerous first.

download.png
the art of Eric Belisle.jpg
Peiste Art - Final Fantasy XI Art Gallery.jpg
Hellhounds and handler, Ollie Titley.jpg
Concept - Tar monster by TheBigBad-Wolf on DeviantArt.jpg

sophocles sophocles Impius Impius Mineczka Mineczka
Why thank you, I'll be sure to take you guys up on the offer if I need it. <3

Anywho, I finished my post. Can you see I'm trying to shorten them in length a tad?
Props to keeping them shorter haha every time I try and do that I end up typing more filler than needed it seems haha

I've been finding some lovely photos of all the monsters that'll chase Rowan underwater and try to smash Azyra into the ground. (Also a couple to snatch Osran deeper into the shadows.) Nina is support, no major fighting allowed.

View attachment 928939
View attachment 928940
View attachment 928941
View attachment 928942
View attachment 928943
Loving these monster concepts!!

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X you're so detailed with Nina here in the OOC that I thought there was an entire post missing from the IC thread but it hasn't been a new turn until now haha
Under the assumptions Nina has left the table? Right? To join Rowans Angel outside? In gunna work on a post. Doesn't garntre it'll be up before yours tho, but want to make sure in case it is.

Anywho, I finished my post. Can you see I'm trying to shorten them in length a tad?
lmaoโ€” iโ€™m so guilty of writing too much that iโ€™ll take this hint and run with it ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 928939
View attachment 928940
View attachment 928941
View attachment 928942
View attachment 928943
the last one is absolute nightmare fuel oh my GODโ€”

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X you're so detailed with Nina here in the OOC that I thought there was an entire post missing from the IC thread but it hasn't been a new turn until now haha
Under the assumptions Nina has left the table? Right? To join Rowans Angel outside? In gunna work on a post. Doesn't garntre it'll be up before yours tho, but want to make sure in case it is.
Yeah she has! Also, Rpn is holding my notifs hostage agains so sorry about the wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back