• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
My beloved Kito is gonna tear up. Shes gonna assume the party is gaining cold feet.

Rowan will learn hes not the center of the universe eventually and everyone does things without thinking of him. Might take a few beatings and one of yall seeing his soft emotional side. It's a train wreck to be warned.

*Is colourblind, what is red?* (Mild blue yellow, actually but let me have my joke)
I was gunna say red is green if you're colorblind but I looked it up cause that didnt sound right and it indeed, is not correct xD

I mean, Azyra framed her leaving for a moment as her travel sickness, if I recall right.
Nina’s gonna try and stay outside for the entire time until they come out, she’ll probably pretend to get lost or something as an excuse

I like how the guys are downing the most expensive beverage in the place like water.

The women are all like, "parson me, but the air is satisfactory."

Nina’s gonna try and stay outside for the entire time until they come out, she’ll probably pretend to get lost or something as an excuse
Im loving this idea.
Oh yea I just needed to step outside for some fresh air before ordering, got lost cause I saw something shiny, got robbed by a pigeon, and a kitty came to say hi.

Im loving this idea.
Oh yea I just needed to step outside for some fresh air before ordering, got lost cause I saw something shiny, got robbed by a pigeon, and a kitty came to say hi.
she’s gonna say she saw a cat and it just spiraled from that

Kito is just gonna stare at the men like,
"Well atleast you two find my hospitality satisfactory."
*casually orders two of the best aged wines from the cellar. Gives one to each alcoholic*

I like how the guys are downing the most expensive beverage in the place like water.

The women are all like, "parson me, but the air is satisfactory."
Poor Kito is probably wondering what the hell she just got herself into... maybe it would be better solo with this absolute character of a team

Kito is just gonna stare at the men like,
"Well atleast you two find my hospitality satisfactory."
*casually orders two of the best aged wines from the cellar. Gives one to each alcoholic*
Nina is sorry, she feels bad about itt but she probably would’ve threw up on someone and that wouldn’t have been fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back