• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Korra - After the War (jaydude x Necroknight)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"It's the best." Xiao replied, resting her head on top of Li's and holding her hand, happy to just sit there and enjoy the moment. "I love you so much." She whispered.

jaydude jaydude

"Love you too, my fluffy love-ball," replied Li as the two of them sat in the sauna - slowly readying themselves for the next agenda on their vacation day.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
After the sauna, Xiao and Li would find themselves lying face down on massage tables, their towels around their waists as a masseuse expertly worked each of them over. Xiao found herself sighing in appreciation as those hands undid internal knots that she had no idea existed, her body all the better for it.

"Mmm...how are you feeling?" Xiao asked Li.

jaydude jaydude

Li' eyes looked rather dull and focused in reply. "Mmm...paradise," replied Li - the woman having the first time in forever of her life to get those bad spots loosened.

At this rate, she might go limp completely - which was all the more good for tonight.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
After the massages, there were mud baths and facial treatments, after which both women picked up Yun and returned to their suite, Xiao feeling younger and more relaxed than she had in years, and eager to get Li alone for the night.

Evidently fate was feeling generous that evening, for it didn't take much time for Yun to fall asleep, at which point Xiao placed him in his crib and turned to Li.

"Wait for me in the bedroom." She whispered softly. Her shopping had been moved into a small cupboard in the sitting room by this time.

jaydude jaydude

"Okay..." replied Li, as she soon gently kissed Yun on his forehead - before heading to the bedroom. She almost crashed onto the bed, not from exhaustion - her body felt like it had been treated by the Masters of Massage of and Feeling Good.

"So....Xiao, what have you planned," she whispered to herself - wondering what Xiao had in mind.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao hung a "do not disturb" sign on the suite door and put the headphones back on Yun, then stripped down and changed into the outfit she'd discretely bought at that store. Then after spending a few more seconds composing herself, she tied her black hair into a ponytail, and pushed open the door.

Simply put, Xiao had picked the outfit because she thought it looked incredibly sexy. She was clad in a black bodice that went down to just above her navel, and aside from the parts that covered her breasts, was made entirely of some semi-transparent material, doing little to hide the sweet flesh and skin underneath it. Aside from this, the only piece of clothing she wore was a pair of black panties with a very low waistline, meaning that her abdomen was completely exposed to Li.

One might consider such attire redundant, given that Li had seen Xiao naked many times before, but others considered the buildup half the fun, especially when it involved such things as this.

"Hey there. What do you think?" Xiao asked in her most sultry of tones.

jaydude jaydude

"Hame-hamena-hame..." replied Li only, her eyes transfixed on the clothing and managing to catch her jaw at such a sight. "Remind me to let you off on your own more times Xiao. Since from what I am seeing - I might almost faint from the mere sight itself. You look smoking hot right now, love."

"What I think? Oh boy, I might just enjoy watching you there for hours. But I'd like you in bed with me, first..." she chuckled, her face a crimson red.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Now now, no need to get embarrassed." Xiao said as she walked towards the bed as slowly as she dared, before crawling on top of Li and sitting astride her. Her hands moved onto the older woman's shoulders and started to softly rub and squeeze them.

jaydude jaydude

"I am not embarrased - I am rather shocked and awed at the magnificent beauty currently ontop of my lap," replied Li - giving a wide grin at Xiao, looking the younger woman over. "Hmm....sure nobody helped you locate this? You found this all by yourself?"

It was namely hard for Li to believe that Xiao had done all of this by herself.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao just smiled. "No, I just had a lot of time to look around the shops. I mean, this isn't exactly the sort of thing you can ask for help on."

"And guess what? This magnificent beauty is happy to do more than just let you look at her." Those were her last words before she kissed Li and pushed her down onto the bed, locking lips with her all the while.

jaydude jaydude

Li already started giggling and slightly putting up a fight against Xiao - before she simply let it go and let Xiao be the top-dog for this entire weekend. At least it gave Xiao the chance to act more dominant and be a voice for Li in the near future.

As it was a marriage was an equal partner ship - and Li didn't want Xiao to follow her around like a love-sick puppy, without voicing her own opinon. "Love you, my cute little minx."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Love you too." Xiao replied, passionately making out with Li and quickly losing herself in the moment. If Li wanted Xiao to be the dominant one, then she was in one hell for a night.

"And this outfit isn't the only thing I bought for tonight." Xiao whispered against Li's lips, before she moved back and took out the leather cuffs Li had once used on her. It had felt amazing, being tied down and at the mercy of a woman ruthlessly having her way with her, but now it was time to reverse the roles.

"I vaguely recall you wanting me to use these on you..."

jaydude jaydude

"Oh yes indeed. Go ahead Xiao!" replied Li, a little more eagerly than would be decent. Although at this point they were beyond the point of decency.

"Go ahead. Don't hold back on me..." she giggled.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Much later, a barely awake Xiao lay down on the bed with her head resting against Li's chest, feeling very pleased with her efforts tonight. Her outfit had ended up on the floor long ago, as had Li's clothes, leaving both women naked. The cuffs were also lying somewhere on the bedroom floor, having been discarded a few minutes earlier as the love-making of the two women had wound down.

"So, how did you enjoy that?" Xiao asked, stroking Li's bellybutton with her index finger.

jaydude jaydude

"I think my legs have fallen asleep," replied Li, still panting after that exertion. "I didn't know you could be such a kinky girl - or anykind of doing such things for that matter."

"Wow. That felt truly breath-taking Xiao..." she added.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"With regards to kinkiness, I am what you made me." Xiao replied, closing her eyes and just lying there, listening to Li's heartbeat. "But I'm glad you enjoyed it. I still prefer it when I'm the one tied down, but I'm happy to do it like this again, if you truly want it."

jaydude jaydude

"I do like it when you sometimes take charge as well. That squeaky voice can be very commanding and adorable at the same time," giggled Li.

"So? What's for tomorrow?" she asked.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"What's for tomorrow? Well if you're up for continuing our vacation, we can take the plane over to the Fire Nation tomorrow morning. I've booked us a nice little vacation home on one of the smaller islands there for a few days, perfect for getting some peace and quiet." Xiao replied, recalling the plans she had made for the three of them.

"Alternatively if you're ready to head back to Qutong, I can cancel those plans and we can fly home. It's up to you."

jaydude jaydude

"Nah....I wanna take as much as possible of my time to rest and relax. Who knows when are we going to be able to rest again," replied Li, not wanting to worry Xiao about the fact - that they still had President Raiko doing his own strange things.

Not to mention the Remnants who were up to things, that were more unknown and likely dangerous.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao sighed as she listened to Li's reasoning. She had to admit that the older woman was right; there was no telling when they would next be able to relax. The future of the world was uncertain, what with the Remnant situation, as well as the continuing turmoil in the Earth Kingdom. She'd had a chance to look at some newspapers during the day out, and their front pages had painted a bleak picture. All the states that bordered Ba Sing Se had now joined the Remnant, and other states further away had also sworn allegiance to them. In a few cases, this had been preceded by the government of the state in question being overthrown, usually violently.

"Then let's make the time we spend away form the trouble worth it." Xiao said, cuddling up against Li and falling asleep.

(I'll let you decide how the United Republic's been responding to the Remnant's actions. I'm envisioning a Cold War-esque scenario, the United Republic on one side, the Remnant on the other.)

jaydude jaydude
(Might have to think on that)

Li for her part, simply tried to ignore and block it out - the next day upon reading such slowly developing articles. As it was - she wasn't the Avatar, and even with her skillset - she couldn't solve everything with a snap of her fingers. This was business for the Avatar and not her.

Her nation was safe under the protection of Kuvira - and if they decided to join the Remnants, then there likely wouldn't be much, she could directly do - if even Kuvira couldn't stop it. For her sake, she mostly enjoyed life - as they had a biplane to catch and several Fire Nation Islands to visit.

(What will be with the rest of the Earth states? They form into an union? That is neutral?)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
(I'm planning to have our state form an alliance with Zaofu and the nearby states. Doing so would give us a lot more power in the Earth Kingdom in terms of influence, finances and military might, since all the states involved could pool their resources when required to do so. In essence, it could be the first step towards establishing a nationwide federation across the Earth Kingdom, as Li suggested we do at the restaurant..

That said, I'm also planning to have us run into opposition from either the Remnant, who would see us as another rival for control of the Earth Kingdom, or the Red Lotus, who would see us as the start of another nationwide government. I'm talking either assassins or bomb plots, if you get my drift.)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
And so, once Xiao had finished checking out at the hotel, the little family got back onto Li's plane and took off for the Fire Nation, Xiao trying not to think about the situation in the Earth Kingdom. There would be time to deal with it later, when she was back home.

The experience of being on a plane was still quite unnerving to Xiao, but she quickly got over it at her first sight of the Fire Nation from the air. She smiled, remembering how she and Li had traveled here for their Ember Island honeymoon. The temptation to return there had been great, but Xiao had ultimately decided against it. Ember Island nowadays was packed with holidaymakers and tourists, and Xiao figured that Li would prefer a bit of peace and quiet right now.

So instead Xiao directed Li to another small island, this one named Xu Jing, and also located on the outer edges of the Fire Nation. From what she'd read, this one wasn't so populated; there was one small town on the island, a beach on the southern edge of the town, as well as a number of holiday homes scattered around the island. Most of these, including the one Xiao, Li and Yun were staying in, were built near the sea, and many of these had a tiny, wild beach of their own.

After touching down at a small airfield located on the outskirts of the town, the family loaded their luggage into the back of an open-top Satomobile, before being driven to their holiday home, a small but luxurious looking beach house.

There was no road running up to the house. Instead the Satomobile parked at the end of a stone path connecting the house to the road, where it was met by a motherly-looking Fire Nation woman; the house's owner, who was currently renting it out to them.

"You must be the Dongmei family! Welcome! My name is Masori, and I am the owner of this property." She said with a warm smile.

"It's good to meet you, Masori." Xiao said, heading over to sort out the details of the stay agreement, her luggage in hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back