• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend fo Zelda: kingdom of clockwork roleplay

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there true believers. Looks like I'm making an interest check here. Yeah I know this isn't very formal but I'm doing my best.

The legend of Zelda: kingdom of clockwork
Since your here you must be interested. This roleplay is set in an alternate Hyrule full of clockwork marvels. Expect to find clockwork people and also machines that make everyday life easier. All this stuff would be great except for one tiny problem: ganondorf. Or King ganondorf as he prefers to be called. Or lord ganondorf. He took over all of Hyrule. I will, obviously, go into more detail in the actual roleplay and out of character posts. For now, compare ganondorf's rule to that of palpating from Star Wars (minus all the sci-fi stuff of course). The real problem here is that there is no link. And Zelda is dead. Instead of link there is a small group of heroes, all of wich are descended from links and zeldas of various time periods, dimensions, universes, and timelines. You are these heroes. You just stop ganondorf.

Now down to the technical bits. I'm looking for about 2-6 player (plus my character of course). I will, of course start the roleplay once two characters have joined (plus my aforementioned character) and will be open to new players until the six player limit is met. This is going to be a complicated roleplay (I'm not actually sure that one or two threads will be enough) with tons of fun lore tidbits (that I will make up in my spare time along with the players) to keep it interesting. I would like you to know that you should keep romantic subplots to a minimum. They can happen but they shouldn't be super huge. Of course this is only an interest check not the actual roleplay.

Last edited:
I'll reserve my interest for when the actual lore and other supporting information threads, are written up for me to read.

Thanks for the interest y'all.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy don't worry there'll be tons of lore. I'm actually migrating this roleplay here from another site so I've already got a lot. Along with that I will work to create the lore and the world with other players.

Thanks for the interest y'all.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy don't worry there'll be tons of lore. I'm actually migrating this roleplay here from another site so I've already got a lot. Along with that I will work to create the lore and the world with other players.
Kool, I just was sort of put off when you claim to have a ton of lore,but there's nothing to read lol. Tag me when you've finished the migration :_)

After I finish posting this post I shall start working on the thread for The roleplay.

Also: short hands for the roleplay: LoZ: KoC, KoC, ZU, ZRPG, Zelda roleplay, legend of Zelda roleplay, Kingdom of clockwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Back