• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Veronica finds herself not wanting for drink -- nor is she feeling particularly sociable, after that event. She is glad for the others being able to, of course, but... rest is not a leisure granted to her at the moment. She will just have to continue pushing.

"You... might I have a moment of your time?"

This is how she finds herself approaching Ryuji with a curious gaze.

P5R_Portrait_Ryuji_Surprised_Original.png

"...huh?"

Ryuji, until now, had pretty much decided to stick to himself. Getting caught like that and strung up like a piñata wasn't exactly the best introduction for these guys... especially not for a Phantom Thief. He's just lucky his friends weren't here to see him. But even so... how is he supposed to show his face after that? He couldn't even kick those creepy twins' asses for it after... not that it even mattered in the end, since that creepier triangle was the one controlling 'em. Ugh... he barely even understands this shit. It's just making his head hurt.

He'd been so lost in his own thoughts that when Veronica approached him from the side, leaning up against the bar's outer wall, he was a bit surprised. Why was anyone wanting to talk to him? Hopefully she isn't just here to rub it in. She doesn't seem like it... but you never know.

P5R_Portrait_Ryuji.png

"Uh... yeah, sure. What's up?" he asks once his expression settles. He really hopes she isn't here to just make him relive that embarrassment...

megar megar

"You were already captive in the tent when we'd arrived there."

Veronica's tone holds no judgement -- but then, a cool yet unsympathetic neutrality is hardly much better. No, she doesn't want to bother with that right now. She needs answers, as many of them as she can get, if they're to properly win this fight.

"You are clearly not of that place. So how did you get there -- and how did they manage to get you?"

tumblr_inline_p4i9pbOrOu1tn081i_500.png

"Much appreciated," Ford gives Raz a smile and a firm nod at his affirmation to help. "Honestly, you remind me a lot of my nephew - when he's not a sociopathic puppet of Bill's design, that is. If you're ever in town again, I think you two would get along." It's then that Clovis approaches - and although Raz interjects before Ford can reply again, he's quick to hold up a hand.

tumblr_inline_p4i8xuQEJR1tn081i_500.png

"No, it's alright," Ford responds, though his smile has once again disappeared as soon as it had come up. "It's only fair that you all know what you're up against. Bill isn't someone to be trifled with - but that doesn't mean he can't be beaten." He turns to Frank for a moment, before nodding. "Yes, Bill tricked me long ago. That's how he's survived this long. He's a trickster and a liar. He'll say just about anything if it means getting what he wants, and he has just enough power for his claims to be believable. I can't blame you for trusting him. He blinds you with his compliments and his flattery and entices you with promises of a future he never plans to let pass.

In terms of his capabilities... in here, it's easier to beat him. Out there, he can control everything. From space to matter - and apparently, time, although I haven't been able to verify that much myself. In here, though, he's vulnerable and weak. The Nightmare Realm exists within the mindscape, which means that none of us are inhabiting our physical forms right now. Our actual bodies are likely still on the outside, turned into some of Bill's infamous statues of human agony. It puts us at a slight disadvantage..."

Finally, he smiles again.

tumblr_inline_p4i9oiNFjK1tn081i_500.png

"But more importantly - it puts Bill at a major one."

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

P5R_Portrait_Ryuji_Defeated_Original.png

After staring for a few moments, Ryuji closes his eyes and lets out a low sigh. It's hard to tell... but it's a thankful sigh, truly.

"Is that all you need to know?" he asks, before they slowly open again. His hands slide down into the pockets of his jeans, and he slowly leans back against the wall. "Well, it ain't like I got any reason to lie. So I'll just cut to the chase for both our sakes. I was just at home when these like- freaky-ass creatures dropped outta the sky and started tearin' shit up left and right. But right before I could kick their shit in, this weird cloud took surrounded me. Before I knew it, I woke up in that town.

I wound up decidin' to take a look around the town, and that's when I found those creepy-ass twins and their freakshow tent. I tried to do some stealth - ya know, investigate shit, but they caught me 'n tied me up."

He brings his hand back and rubs at the back of his neck.

"I still don't know how they knew my name, though. Freaky shit, right?"

megar megar

"I am not a Pokémon. I am something that surpasses both human and Pokémon."
Mewtwo.png

SKIES OF GRAVITY FALLS​

(Blue's Turn) In a lapse of attention, Silver lets Mewtwo get a bit too close with the energy blade, small patches of fur being thrown into the wind even when he dodges the initial strike. It looks like this control is strong, they really don't see them as allies anymore. But... there may still be something he can do.Throwing a palm forwards, Silver releases a pulse of psychic energy, aiming to throw the Pokémon off of him. If all goes well, he readies himself before soaring away towards the distance, a trail flowing off of him while doing so.

(Nok's Turn) Almost right after the first strike seems to just barely scruff Silver's fur, Mewtwo wastes no time in trying to hold his arm out and conduct another blade for a second Psycho Cut, only to be interupted by the psychic pulse launched towards him. An attempt is made to quickly redirect it, but is made too late, and the pulse blows the Pokemon back through the air, causing him to use his own field of psychic energy to redirect his rotation and force him to properly stop flying.

His eyes squinting, the legendary notices the foe that was once ahead of him had no longer been there for the fight, leaving a light blue streak behind as his trail. The absolute gall of him-- This lust for combat finally being unearthed after such a long time, and by a creature with powers akin to his own, no less, only for them to turn tail and lead him in a wild goose chase?! How DARE they!

But fine...if it is a chase they want, then he shall entertain the thought, if but for a bit. Mewtwo lightens up and relaxing his muscles, close his eyes as a gust starts to pick up from beneath him. A red aura shrouds him for a small bit before the gust only begins to become more heavy and aggressive, his arms placed in front of him in an 'x' sign as he sticks one of his legs back, almost in a sprint.Then, almost at the sound of a blank being fired off, Mewtwo darted off in Silver's direction leaving a BURST of wind from the sudden advancement. If Silver had stopped to look behind him, he may see a grey silhouette getting closer and closer with every passing second! How could he be even faster now?!
(End of collab posts)

It seemed to be a test of endurance between the two as they exchanged blows, with Mewtwo having been the far more experienced and versatile combatant, while Silver had more raw strength attached to his psychokinesis. His tactic in luring Mewtwo further away from the tent seemed to work to an extent, but he certainly wouldn't let up his assault either, exchanging blow after blow after blow with such aggression and vigor that was worthy of the alias of a legendary Pokémon. Silver certainly had the strength to keep up with him in basic combat, that was for sure, but his skillset was so versatile and so unpredictable that it was difficult to figure out what his next move would be each time!

Battered and bruised, yet still determined to win, Mewtwo believed to have the hedgehog on the ropes and was maliciously charging up a Psystrike to deal a nasty blow that would put Silver out of commission. 'Such a disappointment. I was expecting more from you.' The wave of psychic energy seemed to swell before spreading out and bolting towards Silver, nearly landing a direct, devastating hit, but right before it could land, it seemed to halt in its tracks and disappear. Mewtwo's posture suddenly slumped, and the bluish glow from his eyes disappeared as he clutched his head in pain. 'Ugh...' He groaned, finally regaining control of his own body and thoughts again. Seems as though those twins, or at least the girl, had been taken care of. If he was out of her control now, it was likely everyone else was freed as well.

Mewtwo lifted his head back up to face Silver, fully ready to stand down and return to the tent. Unfortunately, it seems the moment came too little, too late, as a wave of green ESP energy was already shot out directly towards him. 'Stop! Their control isn't-!'

It was no use. The crushing force of the attack was overwhelmingly devastating, and Mewtwo could feel all of the air inside his body get forced out as he was finished off, flying backwards for good, long while as his body seemed to go limp and dangle in the air, all his limbs pointing downwards. Seems he was just knocked out, thankfully enough, but there'll be time to worry about him later. For now, Silver had to get back to the-

Snap!

MONOCHROME LANDSCAPE​

When Mewtwo awoke next, it was aches all over his body and laying on the ground in a world that seemed to be completely devoid of all color. Slowly lifting himself back up to his feet, the only thing that seemed to stick out amongst the barren plains in front of him were the rest of the MPF, all gathered into one spot. Seems as though they were transported here against their will, and by Opwhom, he would soon figure out the answer to.

This man...Stanford Pines. He certainly carried an air of intellect with himself, but he didn't look the part of any scientist, or professor, or even scholar from where he came from. It wasn't polite to assume based off of appearances, however, and the girl he seemed to be present with clearly had of confidence entrusted to her, if she were to be his assistant. Realistically, despite the possibility of reasons to not trust him, it was still preferable to follow the man to shelter if they were going to make any progress in their expedition of this foreign land. So, without any further persuasion needed, Mewtwo followed the man in the jacket.

TWILIGHT TOWN​

Arriving into the town, their surroundings were certainly a sight for sore eyes. Certainly not any place for the faint-hearted, people would rightly assume there would be specters and ghouls abound in any place like this. Though, then again, it was much better than the lot just standing around in the middle of nowhere. With a man like Ford around here, who seemed to know quite a bit about Bill, it was at least a little more disarming to know he seemed to have trust in it-- At least, in the enclosed space the town provided.

Simply standing around and chatting wouldn't be wise, and gaining as much information on Bill as possible would greatly serve in helping to defeat him. Though, there seemed to be another matter occupying Mewtwo's mind at the moment, and seeing as how there were already a handful of people approaching him to listen in on his findings, namely the child with aviator goggles and the regal-looking fox-person, he can save the questions for another time.

For now, he scanned through the group to find a specific person. Silver-- As much as he talked down the creature during the fight (half of which were truths and half of which were exaggerations), he could clearly see the potential for a great psychic user in him. He's just...unrefined. He can help fix that, if he's willing to let him do so. 'Hm...'

(Open for interactions!)
Interacting with: bluefrostie2 (Silver the Hedgehog - Fight scene)
Mentioning: Twice Knightly (GM/Stanford Pines/Anne Boonchuey), bluefrostie2 (Silver the Hedgehog)

across_the_spider_verse_hobie_brown_png_by_metropolis_hero1125_dfzaixe-414w-2x.png
Hobie Brown - Spider-Punk
Interactions: brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Spider-Lily), Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM)

Things really didn't change, no matter where you went in the multiverse, eh? Wherever you went, your cheating little sell-outs always ended up with some top dog to answer to at the end of the day. So the whole deal with Bill? Predictable, just not in the way Hobie thought. It made no sense, and yet every bit of sense.

Well whatever, no use rambling on about it now. Just take what they'd learned from the first encounter, and use it later to bash Bill where he had it coming.

Hobie found Spider-Lily again after a few minutes of searching the group, and tapped her on the shoulder. "So, what say we take a look around here and see what they've got? Don't imagine you'd want to sit around at the pub after all that." He stated, gesturing towards the town for the both of them to walk.

d18173a854e0873801011d7655e38dab77732f6f.pnj

"Maybe..." Asuka responds to Greed with a light shrug. "But... she already had someone."

Kaji... he's another sore subject, she finds, now that she has to actually think about him. She doesn't feel the same way about him that she used to. That can be said about most things... but for Kaji, that's especially apparent. Of all the things that she regrets, pining after him is probably higher on the list than most other things. Some would probably just call it an innocent crush - but she knows that on some level, it was more than that. She returns to her drink as Medic begins commenting on Misato's eating habits. If she ever sees him again... she should probably apologize to him. And Misato.

It isn't until he approaches that Asuka looks up from her drink again at all. She'd been too lost in her thoughts to really care about whatever they were saying, but seeing him just stroll up like that was enough to break her right out of that and stare at him. Her eye narrows into something caught between a glare and a scowl. In reality, she doesn't think she'd mind very much... but it's something about seeing him here that irritates her. She isn't even sure what it is. Is it just his face? The way he's still acting all meek and afraid? The fact that he's here at all and can get himself killed because he doesn't know what the hell he's doing unless she's picking up after him every waking second?

She doesn't know.

"That's Idiot Shinji, Herr Doktor," Asuka flatly replies after taking that moment to contemplate. She raises the drink again and downs some more of it, before shuffling over a bit to give him room. "Yes, Shinji. You may join us."

Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins allegedlydave allegedlydave

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away...!"
Shinji.png

He can't exactly say that he wasn't expecting such a cold treatment from Asuka once he showed up. That's actually why he looked so nervous in the first place, he's still trying to get used to understanding how Asuka expresses herself, and if he wants to do that, well he'll just have to swing as best he can and take what little victories he can get. Luckily for him, this seems to be one of those victories, even if it's preceded by a scowling glare from her. It's still a little jarring, having to see her with only one eye, but it's not a subject that he'll pry her on-- At least, not out in the open with everyone else.

His shoulders seemed to lower themselves and his stance took a more relaxed form, half of his face forming into a smile.
"Thanks, Asuka. I know I missed a bit, but you don't have to catch me up. Well, you don't want to, I mean- I-I'm just glad that you're okay." Shinji walks over to Asuka's side of the table, getting himself comfortable in his seat before putting his hands together in his lap. It had been a while, since he was able to actually sit down and talk with people like this, especially considering they were all strangers to each other not even a couple of hours ago. Maybe he was too quick to judge them, or maybe he's just saying that because he's sitting next to Asuka, but he should at least try to spark up some kind of apology.

"I'm glad all of you guys are okay, of course! But..." Shinji looked over in The Medic's direction, first to his shoulders, then behind him, the around his general area. He could have sworn that he had a bird with him when they were in that town-- Archemedies, or something like that? Nothing happened to it, did it? "Where's that dove that was with you, sir? You don't think it's still in that town, do you?"

Interacting with: Twice Knightly (Asuka Langley Soryu), allegedlydave (Ling Yao|Greed), Sir Skrubbins (The Medic)

he.png
The Wanderer
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Vivian)
Mentions: duskkyy duskkyy (Anne), bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Sprig)

Wanderer snaps to attention as he feels the chill against his arms, face expressionless as he searches for whatever or whoever is doing this. If he needs to put up a fight, he won't hesitate for a second if someone dared to-

Oh.

The tension quickly fades as he sees the source of the chill, the small hatted creature only there to ask him why he was on the roof. He looks at the newcomer for a moment before sighing. Well, he didn't have anything better to do at the moment. "I'm fine. I just don't see the point of trying to talk to most of them. They're all so..." Wanderer states, his eyes briefly finding Ford's assistant and that pink frog hugging in the distance, before quickly glancing away. "...tiresome."

1702766174700.png
Interactions: Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom (Mewtwo)

Mentions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM, Stanford)

Silver didn't expect the next place he'd wake up in to be a monochrome void of some kind. Not again, at least. A quick look after standing up once more reveals that this isn't really any previous void he's been to, which eliminates one or two suspects. This hedgehog wouldn't need to reach further to understand more, however. A very equipped man named Ford seemed to have explained the situation well enough.

He can't help but wonder what exactly happened within that tent after left, but he should probably still have some time to figure it out. For now, Silver heads towards the town, much like everyone else.

Moving into the area, it definitely gives a different feel from Gravity Falls. It's welcoming, despite the clashing abnormality of an olden town mixed with esoteric folks. Unlike the previous location, which seemed fairly normal, but had an underlying dread to it. He'll chalk that up to the Bill issue.

A few moments in the place, Silver's glance meets the one he had been fought earlier, Mewtwo. Seeing as the other psychic had also paid attention to him, he decides to move closer, waving. Just to make sure the attention is fully gotten.

"Hey, it's you! Feeling any better? And sorry for everything back there, wish it didn't need to have come to that."

A distant sound caught Anne's ear. A faint voice calling her name, slowly growing closer. That voice was familiar to her...could the stranger have been right? She turned around just in time to see a familiar pink blur hop straight at her, knocking her off balance. For a moment, she stared in shock, as if unable to believe what she was seeing.

Suddenly, she hugged Sprig back, squeezing him as tight as she could. "SPRIG!" she suddenly cried, tears of joy beginning to stream from her eyes. When they parted ways back in Amphibia, Anne was fully prepared to live the rest of her life without seeing her foster frog family again. Though she had been content with that, it was only now that she realized just how much she'd been missing a friend like Sprig in her life. "I've missed you so much, man," she uttered between overjoyed sobs.

Interactions: bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 DR_EDY. DR_EDY.
Mentions: ...

leo2.jpeg

"Uh..." Leo was, admittedly, caught off guard by the escalation in Sage's response. He really shouldn't have been, considering what went down in the tent. He's dealt with this sort of thing before, and Black was much the same, after all. Maybe it's because he's still a little out of it himself. Hershel wound up taking over before he could even say anything, and then Alexis after that. As he listens to their efforts to calm him down, Leo finds himself thankful that he wiped the blood off his face before he woke up Sage. That... probably would have been harder to explain to him.

"Yeah, they're right," Leo ultimately adds with a slow nod. "None of us are gonna hold it against you. And you really didn't hurt that many people anyway. So..."

He gives Sage a small, but genuine smile.

"Just... don't worry too much about it, okay?"

He never held it against Black, after all. So why would this be any different?

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Marisa.png
"Yeah, you're all good!" Marisa let Rex take a seat. "Don't you go around worryin' about somethin' out of your control though, yeah? Wasn't truly you gettin' into a fistfight down there, was it?" She gave Rex a hearty pat on the back as some form of reassurance. It wasn't much, but she thought it'd mean a little bit more then just words.

"Besides! Most'a the people back home we met when they tried t' beat the shit out of us. Somethin' of a Gensokyan bonding experience, if 'ya can believe it. Hell, that's how we met Flandre way back when. Guess that makes 'ya something of an honorary one of us?" She elbowed Reimu gently.

"Sounds like they're good kids."
Marisa smiles, taking a long sip of her Sake. Unlike Reimu, she's not quite going quite as hard on it. She wasn't quite sure what a Territorial Rotbart was, but it sounded like somethin' else. "And y'sound like one proud dad."

f8532a820da706359f733f1cb6564018.png

IMG_3252.gif
...shit, she messed up bad - not even that long after an introduction and she tried to hurt Hobie! Granted, it was against her will, but she still did something on the side of the bad guys, so either way she messed up terribly. Oh, what would he think, what- what would everyone think? Ming let everyone down, she couldn't fulfill her purpose if things like this happen, she-

Her racing thoughts are interrupted by a tap on her shoulder, her head turning to face the direction of Punk's voice.

"...shouldn't you be mad at me?"
She quickly asks, her eye lenses narrowing in confusion. That shouldn't be right, a leisurely walk wasn't a suitable consequence for letting someone down or betrayal, even against your will - that's what Spider-Lily thought, anyways.​

• Aloy, the Nora Warrior-
    6V6ISjYw9tha1w1eC7jWRY-ATe_1NcYXdOGhvDJFZtdVNmJr_gDkO8EXe5Nzv57Xk1iAi-uhMuomfYBvDVcW55QB1naeHtTKhhx4mEk6_QkS1yu4LtHuajDqAOFB7cceB_g_-8jwf2BzuSC0socCAtA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aloy felt a little worn out but she walked toward the Roof instead and noticed a strange ghost (Wanderer) above and someone talking to it.

She'd never seen a ghost before so she thought the stranger was talking to air?

@ Twice Knightly @ FoolsErin @ FactionGuerrilla (When you get to it!)

Last edited:
across_the_spider_verse_hobie_brown_png_by_metropolis_hero1125_dfzaixe-414w-2x.png
Hobie Brown - Spider-Punk
Interactions: brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Spider-Lily)

In response to Lily's question, Hobie simply shrugged. It'd been a bit annoying in the moment, but now that it was over with? He didn't feel too strongly about it. She hadn't been in control of herself. How could he get worked up about something like that? When someone got pushed into doing disagreeable stuff because of the circumstances, you didn't fault them for it. You faulted the system.

Or in this case, a pair of glorified performing rats.

"You mean for everything you did while they had a grab on you?" Hobie asked, turning back towards Lily. "Well it wasn't you, was it?"

"I am not a Pokémon. I am something that surpasses both human and Pokémon."
Mewtwo.png

It hadn't taken long for the two psychics to make eye-contact with each other, and as soon as they did, Mewtwo's expression seemed to grow even more stern than he usually comes off as, which is impressive in its own right. He's certainly much more docile when not in the heat of battle, which is impressive considering just how intensely he was firing all of his attacks at him.

'You did what had to be done in the situation, I do not blame you in the slightest. I suppose thanks are in order on that front.' Despite his words, Mewtwo did lift up his hand to point one of his fingers at Silver looking down on him as he 'spoke' to the being. 'However, the circumstances had meant that either one of us could have killed each other at any moment if we made but a single mistake. You are undoubtedly strong, but your strength can only get you so far in a contest of wits.' As much as Mewtwo wasn't trying to come off as calling Silver 'stupid,' that was certainly the impression that he was giving off. So what, did he seek him all the way out here just to say that he needs to get good at fighting? Certainly, that can't be all, can it?

'I don't believe I ever caught your name. Tell me, now.' His words seemed to ring out with an intense echo in Silver's head before a moment of silence passed, and he shifted his head over to the side. Perhaps he was letting his enthusiasm get the better of him, that boy wouldn't have wanted him to lash out like that...nor would Amber. '...Please.'

Interacting with: bluefrostie2 (Silver the Hedgehog)

• Thankfully for Clovis, Kassandra had been far too busy quelling the flames to see his reckless attempt at getting everyone in the tent killed. Instead, the Spartan breathed a sigh of relief when her job was done, tossing her borrowed weapon back over her shoulders before preparing to deal with the others.

Except that wouldn’t apparently be necessary. Before the littler brat could continue commandeering her puppets, she got the life beat out of her by a boy who didn’t like his hair being insulted- and from afar, too, without any way to see how she was being assaulted. The brutal display was somehow both extremely satisfying for her and a bit horrifying, considering he clearly had no qualms beating up a child. The mercenary made a mental note not to piss him off any time soon.

Either way, the true culprit of this dimension’s twistedness came out- one Bill Cipher, who had been masquerading as Will all along. The entire time, Kassandra held back, unwilling to attack just yet. Not when she had no idea what kind of retaliation could happen. Of course, that decision turned out to be a mistake; as Bill sent everyone into darkness, all she could do was draw her Spear of Leonidas in time to lose track of where she was.

(Note: Clovis' origin comic is not for anyone under 18+ due to mature themes! Please don't read it if under 18!)

CLOVIS
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Ford)
Around: brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Raz) | Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Frank)

1702841295779.png

Clovis' cheerful, warm demeanor doesn't change as he listens to Stanford's explanation of what Bill can do... not obviously, anyway. Underneath his cloak, his fist clenches as Stanford says what had become of each of them. The thought of being turned into a statue for someone else's own entertainment did not please Clovis in the slightest. Although, his hidden rage slowly fades as Stanford says that being here puts Bill at a disadvantage. Instead, what takes its place is relief and... a bit of confusion. Either Bill isn't very good at planning, he's as cocky as a dragon, or something else is at play.

"Are you sure he doesn't have any other plans for us? Or is trapping us here just an act of hubris?"​

Last edited:
"An act of desperation would be a more adequate description, Clovis," comes Byakuya's voice as he steps up towards the group. Being here is a good way for them all to have an eye kept on them, that is true... but it is a risky decision. And that is something he is more than happy to make the most of.

"You saw what Josuke did -- roughly, anyway. Cipher did try to act coy about it, but that rattled him. He's trying to get us out of his hair while he thinks of a plan, I suspect. After all, if even one of us can negate his powers, it stands to reason more may be able to, as well."

He hardly cares for the fact the environment feels tense. Petty conflict is of no concern in a time like this. He stands as prideful as he ever does, arms folded, simply giving an affirmative nod towards Ford. He knows more about the current situation, it is clear to tell that much -- but Byakuya couldn't simply stand idle.

"Nonetheless... the fact remains that we know we've scared him. We can capitalise on this."

"A similar story to most everyone, then."

Strange creatures, arriving from nowhere... it is a tale everyone shares. It is the sign of the shared calamity they face, the one that spurred even Veronica to action. Of course, there's no explanation for how Ryuji himself ended up where he did... but it is a start.

"You aren't the only one who found their way there... I can't help but wonder if it's all connected."

She pivots on her heel.

"I will give you some time to recuperate. I fear we may need it for what comes next."

minthara smirk.png

"I have been here long enough to doff my armor." you said with a smirk to match your dry tone, "A joke. If anything Ford says is to be believed, Bill has discarded us like the gutter trash he believes us to be. And if Ford is to be trusted, we shall soon prove Bill wrong."

You smiled proudly; a smile that only grew as you laid eyes upon Reverentia's face. Your eyes narrowed and took in every detail - the angular features to match her regal posture, the scars that reflected her military past. Everything down to the thick makeup which betrayed the flawed, mortal soul that lay deep beneath the surface.

BG3_Laezel.jpg

You felt a pang of familiarity with the alien warrior Lae'zel. With body of steel and mind of silver, she is living proof of githyanki efficiency. Like the sword she wields, Lae'zel's body had been expertly honed, and cuts a fine figure in battle too. She wears the scars of her past with pride, and with the black blood of her enemies as war paint. But is that all she is? Oh, no - beneath it all beats a compassionate heart wrapped in unknowable layers of complexity. Capturing Reverentia's gaze, you saw a glimmer of that same complexity. But a glimmer is all you caught before the hobgoblin turned her attention to drink, as did you. With the weight of both your armor, and of introductions lifted off your shoulders, you could breathe easy and relax around Reverentia at last.

"I'll drink to that." you surrender a more sincere smile, raising your glass to Reverentia's cheer before bringing the wine to your lips, "But when the time comes, Ganondorf's head is mine. Understood?"

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 (Reverentia) megar megar (Oi Josuke)

f8532a820da706359f733f1cb6564018.png
IMG_3252.gif
"Well, uh..." She trails off, unsure how to respond for a moment. Hobie did have a point, sure... but couldn't she have prevented it somehow? Maybe somehow beat the twins before they could take control of herself and others, resist the mind control, lots of things!

"...I guess it wasn't me, but I should've found a way around it. So it's still something to get mad at, I'd imagine."

b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
IMG_3249.gif
That was a very strange change of demeanor, compared to how Clovis was back in the tent... Raz opens his mouth to speak when Frank interjects, then deciding to shut up and not pick a fight at that moment. 'Too', though? How many people did this Bill guy fool?

Wait, wait- they were in a mindscape? He's never been into one without a Brain Tumbler or Psycho-Portal...!

"Wait, whose mind are we in? Or are we in a combination of all our minds? I really hope there's no meat or bunnies this time if that's the case, sheesh-" Raz pipes up, thinking for a moment... could he leave with his smelling salts? He'd have to try later.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back