• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legacy of Shadows (OOC Chat)

You slept it away? Haha

I watched the first episode of Yugioh VRAINS... Uncertain if I'll like this one. So far it's just quite odd and way different.

I did. XD

It really is different, gotta agree with you there. Kinda like it though.

I need to watch more of it, I suppose before judging it fairly. Just seems like the 5D's debut, It has a element to it that's kinda difficult for me to overcome at first, if at all. Though five d's I haven't decided yet, since I haven't watched enough of it yet, but the dueling on motorcycles was as I recall, a strange and new thing for me to get past back then. The VRains new elements will be the same obstacle .

I need to watch more of it, I suppose before judging it fairly. Just seems like the 5D's debut, It has a element to it that's kinda difficult for me to overcome at first, if at all. Though five d's I haven't decided yet, since I haven't watched enough of it yet, but the dueling on motorcycles was as I recall, a strange and new thing for me to get past back then. The VRains new elements will be the same obstacle .

Give it some time. You might like it later on down the road. Like me with Zexal. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back