• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legacy (A Multi-Fandom RP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Twice Knightly

The Clock Strikes 12
Note
This is a closed roleplay. Please only sign up if you have been invited privately.

Premise
Things change. The clock turns. Life moves on.

That's why it's important there are people who will fight back, to preserve this life they have. With everything on the brink of ruin, only a few remain who can fight back. But they will fight back. Because that's all they can do.

Quitting halfway is worse than never trying at all, after all.

Template

Picture/Image of Character

Name

Fandom

Trivia/Extra Information (Optional)

Cast List
isupposeimphi isupposeimphi as Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project) and Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy as Jin Ming (Spiderverse OC) and Razputin Aquato (Psychonauts)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Hobie Brown (Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse) and The Wanderer (Genshin Impact)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Illumina (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC) and Clovis (Twokinds)
Twice Knightly Twice Knightly as Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and Jason Todd (DC Comics)

Jeremiah Jeremiah as Nightwarden Minthara (Baldur's Gate)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2) Frank West (Dead Rising)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
megar megar as Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) and Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Ciri (The Witcher 3) and Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean as Hershel Avad (OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn) and Marius Titus (Ryse: Son of Rome)
QizPizza QizPizza as Alexis Tenshi and Gyst Lazarus Huang (OC)
allegedlydave allegedlydave as Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist) and Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty)
bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 as Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog) and Sprig Plantar (Amphibia)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Black Rock Shooter (Black Rock Shooter)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Dib (Invader Zim) and Lana (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)
BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 as Reverentia Mortir (OC)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Corvo Attano (Dishonored) and Trixie (My Little Pony)
duskkyy duskkyy as Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia)
Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 as Omni-Man (Invincible) and Flandre Scarlet (Touhou Project)
DR_EDY. DR_EDY. as Venom (Marvel Comics) and Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom as Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Orbeck (Dark Souls III)
alley-cat-boogie alley-cat-boogie as Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5)
FantasticCloakedFace FantasticCloakedFace as Reed Richards (Marvel Comics)​

Last edited:
no YOU shut up!!!!!!! no SWEARING!!!!!!!!!!

"Move and I'll shoot!

...Crap, I messed up.

I mean, shoot and I'll move! In a flash."

1aefb8ba370085e75023ffd285fb5014.jpg

MARISA KIRISAME ~ ORDINARY MAGICIAN

TOUHOU PROJECT

Last edited:

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Blake.png

BLAKE BELLADONNA ~ FROM SHADOWS

RWBY

Last edited:
1700637288451.png
Artwork commissioned from SketchyCC!

Name
Jin Ming, more commonly known as Spider-Lily

Fandom
Spider-Man: Into/Across the Spider-Verse OC

Trivia/Extra Information
Ming stands at 5'2", she isn't apart of the Spider Society either.​

Last edited:
"Alright my name's Hobie, Hobie Brown. I was bitten by a- wouldn't you like to know, get what I mean?
"And for the last three years I've been the one and only- wait, wait, waitwaitwait wait wait. "
"You think I'm gonna show my secret identity?"
"Come out of it."
"That is when I'm not playing shows, antagonising facists, staging unpermitted political action/performing art pieces. OR, having a laugh at the pub with the mandem."
"I'm not a role model, I was briefly a runway model."
"I hate the AM, I hate the PM, I hate labels, I'm not a hero, because calling yourself a hero makes you a self-mythologizing narcissistic autocrat."

Spider-Punk-Across-the-Spider-Verse.png
Spider-Punk-Hobie-Brown-plays-guitar.jpg
hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1685734432.jpg

across-the-spiderverse-spider-punk-647f249322695.png
spider-man-spider-punk-across-the-spider-verse.jpg
%CE%A4%CE%BF-Spider-Verse-Casting-%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-Daniel-Kaluuya-%CF%83%CF%8E%CE%B8%CE%B7%CE%BA%CE%B5-%CF%84%CE%BF-Spider-Punk.png

Hobie Brown - Spider-Punk
Across the Spider-Verse

Marvel Comics GIF by Sony Pictures Animation

"You want me to introduce myself?"

"I've gone by many names and titles during my journey. Although each one is more eminent than any ordinary mortal could imagine, they're all just water under the bridge to me now."

"Call me whatever you like."

"Go ahead, let me see what you can come up with."
"Don't disappoint me."

he.png
The Wanderer
Genshin Impact

"You were only meant to be a pawn. Someone I could use for my own gain. Nothing more."

1700643328650.png

PRINCE OF GREED - CLOVIS

1700643352037.png

(Note: I'm gonna take a page out of tvtropes' book and advise anyone looking into this series that there are NSFW moments despite not actually showing things. If you want to look into it, 18+ only. And no; no NSFW will appear with this character whatsoever.)

"Anyone will do. You don't care who it is! You're afraid of Misato, and the First Child... you're afraid of your mother and father, too! So now you come running to me..."

87a8yz1xnlm51.jpg

Asuka

Langley
Soryu

"- because that's the easiest way to keep from getting hurt!
You never even loved yourself! You're all you have and you never even learned to like yourself!"

evangelion.png

- Taken from after the events of THE END OF EVANGELION.
- Maintains her design from the REBUILD OF EVANGELION films. Also has a prosthetic arm.

"How pathetic."

"Although my loyalty to Lolth is ended and my ties to House Baenre are severed, my oath endures. Whatever obstacles stand between me and the Absolute's utter annihilation - be that treacherous fey, devils, or even the gods themselves - I will tear them down. And I will smile."

minthara.png

Nightwarden Minthara

of

Baldur's_Gate_Logo.png

Trivia: In Drow mythology it is written that the goddess Lolth, Queen of Spiders, gifted her faithful with eyes of deepest red. That way all denizens of the Underdark would know who served, and thus, who was to be feared.

"Why? I'm not talkin' about killing Penguin, or Scarecrow, or Dent. I'm talking about HIM. Just HIM. And doin' it because..."

d8l5jsi-6e126132-6977-4b27-94ca-8724809315a1.jpg

Jason Todd
A.
K.A.
Red Hood

768px-DC_Comics_logo.svg.png

- Original/Composite Take.
- Primarily takes after UNDER THE RED HOOD and REBIRTH incarnations.

"...because he took me away from you."

latest.png

Name
Razputin Aquato

Fandom
Psychonauts

Trivia/Extra Information
Raz stands at 4'4", he's also from a few months after the events of Psychonauts 2!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back