• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf I looked it up on a Relic scoring site and apparently my Imbibtor Lunae is A ranked and the highest is a Triple S rank lol

Of course my lineup has changed recently but I thought it was cool that theres a relic scorer for honkai starrail

its a shame that speeedsters wouldn't make sense in the lore lol
Why do you say that? I could see someone with magic using it to increase their speed. Like Rai does with lightning magic or using flames to propel themselves at break-neck speed.

Unless you're talking about natural speedsters.

Why do you say that? I could see someone with magic using it to increase their speed. Like Rai does with lightning magic or using flames to propel themselves at break-neck speed.

Unless you're talking about natural speedsters.
Those are temporary boosts in speed which dont align at all with what actual speedsters in hero movies can do. People like the Flash or Quicksilver, who use their powers but lasts for a very long time.

Or like how Gauss moves in that little video I sent. Those kinds of speedsters.

Quicksilver and Flash all bend time around themselves to move at those break neck speeds and achieve that slow mo effect. Gauss is just... runs really really fast. I think in the lore he can run up 1100 KM/H which is 683 MPH, which is about Mach 0.98

Those are temporary boosts in speed which dont align at all with what actual speedsters in hero movies can do. People like the Flash or Quicksilver, who use their powers but lasts for a very long time.

Or like how Gauss moves in that little video I sent. Those kinds of speedsters.
So natural speedsters 😆
Quicksilver and Flash all bend time around themselves to move at those break neck speeds and achieve that slow mo effect. Gauss is just... runs really really fast. I think in the lore he can run up 1100 KM/H which is 683 MPH, which is about Mach 0.98
Is he human? That speed doesn't affect his body or anything?

Is he human? That speed doesn't affect his body or anything?
Nah it's a warframe. From what i understand from the game (I haven't played it), Warframes are basically pilotable mech suits that have specialties and stuff.

I'm not sure how or who pilots them but, they give enhanced traits and thats about all I know lol

Realized I put in the mention of a lightning cage in Wu Long's sheet but didn't actually say what that was effect wise... so I added that in an accordion.

When Skyla invites everyone back to the Desert Palace after the conclusion of her story;

The Desert Palace is in full party mode at that point xD I just imagine various magical objects creating this world's version of a disco ball and party lights.

Hey, Shark!

I've been good. Working my way through a cold currently and realizing all over again just how fun it is to be sick. Luckily it isn't the worst cold I've had, just annoying.

How have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back