• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I've been doing some major brainstorming in between these super long wait between posts and I gotta say... depending on how the cards fall, the ending to the RP will be somewhat bittersweet.
Aw, man, I'm not sure how to feel about that. Makes me thing we'll get a happy ending but at the same time some bad things will happen to get there.

Aw, man, I'm not sure how to feel about that. Makes me thing we'll get a happy ending but at the same time some bad things will happen to get there.
It's a bit of a spoiler in terms of the projected emotions but like I said, it just all depends on how the cards fall

i need to show you ,my Dark urge Dragonborn Circle of the Moon Druid at some point.

Also, are we still doing that other RP we started or is that effectively permanently shelfed?

Also, are we still doing that other RP we started or is that effectively permanently shelfed?
I'm down to keep going, that's why I made a post there along with my first post back. But, I get it, maybe running and doing two roleplays at once is too much right now. I mean, I could barely keep up with this one just a while ago. So if we wanna shelf it, that's fine as well.

I'm down to keep going, that's why I made a post there along with my first post back. But, I get it, maybe running and doing two roleplays at once is too much right now. I mean, I could barely keep up with this one just a while ago. So if we wanna shelf it, that's fine as well.
I was just wondering cause Alpha hadn't made a post there and I was mostly waiting for that

I was just wondering cause Alpha hadn't made a post there and I was mostly waiting for that
I'm just kind of in Shark's boat right now. Not to the point of hiatus, but I'm just involved in more stuff irl (not bad stuff) that leaves me with less time on my hands than I had before. Less time with three rps, that have posts that get churned out like clockwork. On some of them I'm gonna have to keep you guys waiting because of irl stuff. And I'm focusing on putting out posts for the main rp.

I'm just kind of in Shark's boat right now. Not to the point of hiatus, but I'm just involved in more stuff irl (not bad stuff) that leaves me with less time on my hands than I had before. Less time with three rps, that have posts that get churned out like clockwork. On some of them I'm gonna have to keep you guys waiting because of irl stuff. And I'm focusing on putting out posts for the main rp.
Gotcha. Well in that case I suppose we'll go ahead and shelf it

Yeah, I haven't played it, but I've seen the characters before. What made you bring it up?
I dunno. I was listening to the soundtrack then it made me think of cool cinematic boss fights for this RP lol

I took a shower earlier and had a shower thought...

What if WE got isekai'd into this RP world lol

I took a shower earlier and had a shower thought...

What if WE got isekai'd into into RP world lol
I'm probably not gonna last a week 😭

ESPECIALLY if we get dropped into the roleplay at where it currently is now? With the invasion and everything? I'm cooked.

I'm probably not gonna last a week 😭

ESPECIALLY if we get dropped into the roleplay at where it currently is now? With the invasion and everything? I'm cooked.
Pfft yeah me too lol

It was a silly ass thought I when i was in the shower and thought i'd tell you about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back