• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

keeruh

boo
coded by natasha.
  • — Legacies
    The Scholeío Theón kai Anthrópon--school of men and the gods, or the Academy as it is less formally called--in the heart of the kingdom Chrysos, is legendary. Only the children of royals, or descendants of the gods were permitted to attend, from the time of their 16th birthday until their 22nd. There, they are trained as warriors, scholars, priestesses and leaders, and after six years they emerge golden and freshly forged anew, ready to become this world's leaders, heroes and scholars.
    --
    This RP is set in Ancient Greece, and is based on Greek mythology. It will follow the students of the academy, and is meant to be a slice of life, though as the world and plots develop anything could happen! As an advanced literacy, more mature role play, I expect that all members try their hardest to stick to the guidelines and boundaries that Greek mythology has already set for us, just to keep things realistic.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Hi yall. while alas i cannot join, i'd love to lend the power of being a :bishiesparklesl: Classics Minor with a Focus on Greek Mythos :bishiesparklesr: to yall, and will be happy to answer any questions.

Hello! Im sage, im interested in joining this group roleplay! Im 17, a literate to advanced lit roleplayer, and I love greek mythology so I’d love to learn more and roleplay it! If you’re okay with me joining or need more information about me, PM if I am able to join! Then ill send my discord! Thanks, cool idea!

Hi! I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back