• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Left Alone Lore & Chat( 2 slots open!)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
BEHOLD! THE SUN CAT!
Sun Cat > Goku

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising would it be reasonable to assume the Jokers in the Tundra have winter gear?
Well not really, considering they had no clue what the groups would wake up too. Now if you guys wanted there could very well be a container holding an assortment of clothes for the.

They would have some covers at the foot of the pods just for a more restful sleep

Well not really, considering they had no clue what the groups would wake up too. Now if you guys wanted there could very well be a container holding an assortment of clothes for the.

They would have some covers at the foot of the pods just for a more restful sleep
So they would have some normal survival gear and stuff?

Good news: We aren't gonna die of hypothermia right off the bat!
Bad news: We still might die of hypothermia except slower!

Would you guys like me to make a map of the labs with what they may contain? It wouldn't be anything special but it may help

Okay. I'm not currently home so I can't do it on my computer. But I'll draw it up so it's ready to go once I get home

Thank god Nina decided to befriend those big wolf boys. With them she woulda been done for. She barely brought any equipment with her into a tundra. (Like a dummy)

Actually you're in the glacier/icelands....
Thank god Nina decided to befriend those big wolf boys. With them she woulda been done for. She barely brought any equipment with her into a tundra. (Like a dummy)
Which is....actually worse than a tundra....

Glacier = more of pure ice/not much ground
Tundra = more of icy ground
And that's about it.
tldr; Tundra = cold earth. Glacier = extra cold not earth

Damn, she’s a survivor for real. I know she was mad when she first walked outside after waking up. Like “you gotta be kidding me!”

Damn, she’s a survivor for real. I know she was mad when she first walked outside after waking up. Like “you gotta be kidding me!”
Yeah....but at least she's not Oz who has negative cold resistance and is apparently trying to herd four other experiments across the tundra while being, well, Oz

fr they’re both like “never again”
The scientists to Oz: So....I heard you like the desert huh?
Oz: Yep!
The scientists: How about a NICE FUCKING TUNDRA to warm up?
Oz: WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I-
The scientists: "Desert: a dry, barren area of land that is characteristically desolate, waterless, and without vegetation." Welcome to the tundra, jimbo!

Haha

Paul: Tracker - will be ae to find the other groups if they have a trackers.

Nina: Fighter - Where am I, what is the point of this!!! Am I the only one still alive?!?!

Haha

Paul: Tracker - will be ae to find the other groups if they have a trackers.

Nina: Fighter - Where am I, what is the point of this!!! Am I the only one still alive?!?!
Nina thinks that she is the last person on earth. And now she’s aimlessly wandering with the goal of finding somewhere warmer. She was only trained to be the muscle of the group so she was very much unprepared and has probably been crying the entire time.

Nina thinks that she is the last person on earth. And now she’s aimlessly wandering with the goal of finding somewhere warmer. She was only trained to be the muscle of the group so she was very much unprepared and has probably been crying the entire time.
Joker's Group who's Fighter is literally someone that stalls people to death: May I offer you a nice F in these trying times?

what would happen if Nikolai looked into a mirror, would it just negate his negation which would stop negating his negation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back