• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Left Alone Lore & Chat( 2 slots open!)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Solirus Solirus @Texangamer @RuRussy @SavannahSmiles Sunsmiter Sunsmiter @viloxii Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine (If you do fully join XD )

To those of you coming from the destroyed labs, it is actually up to you as to how long your people have been awake! Say for Spades, I have them having been awake for a week now. and yes I have all starting posts for my current characters ready to go!!! XD

Now if you guys would like a limited time for how long they could be awake compared to the others then let's say about 3 weeks max.

Alright solid, I'll probably have Paul be awake 1 wee before the main labs in that case so his initial post is him still traveling to one of them.

Alright Jokers, how about a nice 9 days cause it's right in the middle and we're in a tundra?

haha I know only three of you currently needed to know this but having everyone know seems more fitting! XD I'm either trembling from excitement, nervousness, cold, or my energy drink.....maybe all four!!!! It's been a while since I've done a 'large group' rp so hoping we survive, I would love to see this rp reach the point of our character having children!!! XD

Iโ€™ll say Nina was awake for three weeks so she have enough time to slowly tame her Deto(I think thatโ€™s what the deer-like thing was called)

They are big enough to ride, but the ride could get a bit bumpy if they decide to start jumping.
Good to know, thank you! Would you say they have around the same intelligence as a horse, or are they less/more intelligent

Also I have an extremely dumb question
What is the most abundant materials around the Joker's lab?

They can be very similar to a horse when it comes to intelligence. Though some of them can be a bit airheaded.

Good news, Jokers!
We're in the tundra so not many things can eat us!
Bad news, Jokers!
We're in the tundra so there's not many things to eat AND the things that can eat us are scary! ^_^

Also I have an extremely dumb question
What is the most abundant materials around the Joker's lab?
These are the plants that I created that you could find: Iceroom(Bad), Vyra(Good), Belvan(Good), Gamas(Good)

There are also normal plants and animals from the old world, though they may be larger in size than what you would remember.

These are the plants that I created that you could find: Iceroom(Bad), Vyra(Good), Belvan(Good), Gamas(Good)

There are also normal plants and animals from the old world, though they may be larger in size than what you would remember.
And minerals like gold, silver, copper, quartz, etc?

Oh and if you guys were wondering, there is a certain amount of food, and water supplies that were sealed away for our groups. They just have to locate and open the chest that contains them. Though the destroyed labs possibly didn't have the chance to look into it due to being rushed to leave the place. And if you are wondering about the weapons, they are stored in a side container by each pod. With your personal bags that you created before being put to sleep!

Oh and if you guys were wondering, there is a certain amount of food, and water supplies that were sealed away for our groups. They just have to locate and open the chest that contains them. Though the destroyed labs possibly didn't have the chance to look into it due to being rushed to leave the place. And if you are wondering about the weapons, they are stored in a side container by each pod. With your personal bags that you created before being put to sleep!
Nina really left behind her rations. Not her brightest moment. Sheโ€™d be dead if it wasnโ€™t for her powers smh.

thats great for whoever the other heart will be (if we get one) tho twice the food if they find it

There better be a full size snickers bar at least in those supplies

Oz would literally just turn the locked chests exterior into paper and shred through it lmao
Golden boi has no patience lol

Damn guys we really drew one of the worst starting points lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back