• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New World(Texangamer X BloodWolfRising)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
There was a major threat to the Earth that sent scientists wild, a threat that could end humanity. But they wouldn't allow that to happen, even as they tried to stop the cause they experimented on people before locking them away in cryosleep. For decades these people remained asleep until their labs awoke them from their slumber telling them that the world should have been liveable. Either that or something happened to the lab they'd been placed in and they were forced into a rushed waking.

Lena Charlotte - 22 - Jacks Leader - Location: Lab
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!
That was the sound that Lena awoke to, the lid to her pod opened as she glanced around. She took in the red flashing lights and heard the sound of rushing water? Her head felt foggy and she felt cold, but she didn't have time to worry about that as she saw water pooling up around them. and it was happening quickly, "SHIT!!!" She flew out of the pod her body going into motion on its own. She was glad to see a few of the other pods opening as well, "HURRY!!! GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUTSIDE!!! THERE'S AN INFLATABLE LIFE BOAT GET IT SET UP I'll WAKE THE OTHERS."

Caleb James - 20 - Jacks Fighter - Location: Lab
As Caleb opened his eyes, he groaned at the loud beeping hoping to reach out and hit the alarm, but then it all came rushing back. He hadn't had an alarm waking him up in a long time, so if there was an alarm going off something was wrong! He got out of the pod and noticed a woman with yellow eyes and white hair also coming out of her pod. She instantly started shouting orders at him over the loud beeping. It seemed she had a solid head on her shoulders. It told him she was the leader of their group. He nodded rushing toward where she had pointed. He grabbed it, along with his bag, "SHOULD I WAIT TILL YOU HAVE EVERYONE AWAY!!!" She shook her head, "I NEED YOU TO GET IT SET UP, WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH TIME WE HAVE UNTIL THIS SINK!" He nodded forcing the door open and flinching as the harsh winds and sea water smacked him in the face. He tied the raft thing to a part of the railing outside the lab so it wouldn't drift away and then hit the inflate button. Quickly getting onto the thing and getting ready to help those of their group get in

Rosilyn De Vanther - 15 - Jacks Builder - Location: Lab
Lena turned toward one of the pods that held a girl with bright long blonde hair and wore a very pretty dress. "The hell..." She shook her head heading for the control panel and typing in a code, it beeped before opening and the girl's eyes blinked awake showing very pretty colored lilac eyes. It made her a tad curious about the girl's power but she could ask later. "GET YOUR BAG AND GET OUTSIDE ANOTHER PART OF OUR TEAM IS ALREADY OUTSIDE WITH AN INFLATABLE BOAT!" "What?" Lena frowned, "Do you want to drown? GET A MOVE ON IT!!!"
Rosilyn had been having the most pleasant dream, her mother had just given her a new blue rose hair clip and it had perfectly matched her new dress from her father. But then loud noises filled her eyes, and a dark room with flashing red light came into view with a strange-looking woman shouting at her to go outside and get into an inflatable boat? What on earth was going on... Rosi glanced around, everything about the place she was in was strange. Where were her servants and her mother and father? What happened to her wonderful room, with two large bay windows leading out to a balcony? She stepped down into the waters pooling around them, noticing a bag, and grabbed it. She didn't know what was going on...but she certainly didn't want to die. That scared her... She rushed out the door, to find a guy with longish black-looking hair and striking blue eyes, "Quick get in and settled, we are all going to need to work hard to get through this alive." "What's happening." The guy gave her an odd look, "It seems we have awoken in the new world." "What?" Rosi asked now starting to feel panicky, "Is your mind still muddled from the cryosleep?" She shook her head, "I don't understand what's going on, what new world... what's a cryosleep!!! What is this thing we are on!!!" Now Caleb was concerned, "Focus on surviving then we will try to figure out what's going on."

Gavin Howlzen - 19 - Jacks Cook - Location: Lab
Gavin's pod had opened shortly after Caleb's had but he was struggling to wake up. "Get up now unless you want to drown!" Said a woman who glanced into his pod real quick before turning her eyes to another unopened pod. "Drown?" Gavin sat up taking notice of the water, "Oh shit!!!" "Yeah, get your stuff and head out two of our members should be outside already, oh and hey!! Grab that!!!" Gavin glanced towards a box that was red and white, "Medic kit?" She nodded before turning back to the pod before her, "On it boss!" He grabbed his bag sliding it over his shoulders before rushing towards the box as the lab they were in tilted slightly. "WOAHH!" He collected his balance rushing out the door, "Hey!!! He said to the other two, "Hey." The blonde didn't respond as she bit her nails. Gavin was happy to see a tent-like structure in the center of the boat. it meant they'd be able to rest while floating.

Charlotte Harper - 20 - Jacks Medic - Location: Lab
Lena opened the pod but the woman resting in it didn't seem to wake like the others, "HEY!!!" She said reaching in a smacking the woman a few times, hoping it wake her. But it didn't, "Shit...okay let's make sure the others are awake then..." Charlotte's body lay unmoving while Lena headed for the others. Her body wasn't yet ready to awaken from its slumber, or perhaps it had something to do with her blood having been frozen and trying to heal itself even though it wasn't actually hurt.

Eric Reed - 15 - Kings Leader - Location: Lab
Eric yawned as he sat up in his pod, he glanced around noticing a few others opening. There weren't any scientists, so that had to mean the end of the world had come and gone. He sighed as he stepped out of the pod. He really wasn't sure how those of his group would feel having a 15-year-old as their leader. But he also didn't care, he was sent here to help them survive and that was what he'd try to do. He looked around the lab, "Perhaps we can make this our home base until we figure out our surroundings." Little did he know they were in the wetlands and as soon as the door was opened murky waters would fill the base making it impossible to live in. He walked around the pods and paused at one, instead of a person there was a wolf? "I thought humans were sent..." Just as he spoke the wolf's blue eyes opened, "Oh hello..."

Kyra Tendo - 14 - Kings - Location: Lab
"H-hello..." Kyra's ears twitched as she yawned showing a mouthful of sharp teeth. "I thought they were sending humans...not talking animals." Kyra's head tilted, "I'm sorry?" He pointed towards her and she glanced down, "OHH!!! Sorry, I didn't know my body had changed on it's own..." "Changed?" Much to his surprise the wolf soon turned into a girl who looked about his age, but she still had the wolf ears. "They are sort of stuck there unless I turn to my crow form. Could you imagine a crow with wolf ears?" She said with a laugh before turning serious. "MY TWIN!!!" She got up circling the pods until she found her sister." "Twin?" "Yeah..." She looked down at a girl with the same face as her but no white highlight in her hair. Kyra's hair was like this due to the wolf side. But at least the others would be able to tell them apart this way.

Milly Kenton - 21 - Kings - Location: Lab
Milly woke up with a yawn, stretching out her limbs and looking around her brown eyes landed on a girl with wolf ears and a boy about her age. "Hello, kids." Eric turned, "Hello." Milly stood from the pod, "Who are we looking at?" "My twin." "Oh, you were sent here with a sibling as well?" Kyra nodded, "You were too?" Milly smiled, "I hope so...I tried protecting her before they locked me up...I should check the pods...I hope she is in our group." Eric nodded, "What's that collar at your throat." "What?" Milly felt around her throat, "SHIT! They didn't remove this...how am I supposed to use my powers." She tugged at it but it made a beeping noise, shocking her, and she dropped. Eric rushed to her side, "Are you okay..." "No..." She coughed, "This..." Eric nodded, "I'll see if I can't find something to take it off." He rushed over to where his pod was taking out his knife before a note fell out along with a key. 'Use this to keep the wild electrical woman under control.' "What the hell is this!" He moved back to Milly's side, "Those bastards want me to control you with this...they gave me the key. Give me a second..." Milly nodded and felt an instant surge from the lab they were in once the collar hit the floor. "Wow..." "You okay?" She nodded, "Yes...I just... feel the power... it's almost overwhelming." "Feel the power? Oh can you feel power from others?" Milly shook her head, "No I can control electric energy and hack into technology. I feel the power coming from the lab." "That's a pretty neat power." "Yeah, well I hope it helps us well..."

Adam Herrance - 14 - Kings - Location: Lab
Adam's pod had yet to open, his body still resting in the pod, almost no sign of life coming from him, besides a very faint heartbeat that was starting.

Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:

Autumn - 15 - Jack Hunter

Autumn just looked up as she saw red lights and an alarm going off she saw her pod open as she got out of her pod but she fell she saw Lena screaming orders as she bite her lip she saw the water' crap crap crap all things it had to be water' she thought just stood up grabbing her things" Lena is it a bad time to tell you I can't swim" she said as she was scared she had her bag with her but she was so scared about going on that boat what she falls was she going to die because she couldn't swim" my little brother would have been better than me I’m useless plus I can’t swo" she says as she looked up her

Isabella Harper - 17 Jack's Second in command

Isabella just woke up when she heard an alarm she got out of her pod and she saw a woman screaming at others to get into the boat but she a girl with the woman as she looked scared she got walked up to them " is everyone awake and on the boat" she says looking at the girl she grabbed her bag" who hasn't woken up" she said as she looking at the two she didn't know why the girl looked so scared" come let's get on the boat okay you need to get to safety" she as she saw the girl shake her hand"
no I can't it's....... I can't swim and....... what if I fall" the girl said scared

Scarlet Jack's

Scarlett just groaned as she wanted to go back to sleep she just yawned she just closed her eyes again she wished her parents hadn't forced her to be in this world she just groaned" no I just want to sleep" she said as she opened her eyes but she just wanted to stay in the pod she didn't just cover her ears as she just yawned as she fell asleep again she kept waking up and falling asleep it was kinda hard to stay awake

________________________________________________________________________________________________-

McKenzie Tendo 14 kings builder

Mckenzie just felt some people were watching she screamed but no sound came out she had a nightmare about her mum all the experiments she went through how she lost her voice she just opened her eyes and looked at her sister she saw a boy next to her she just saw her notebook and pen with her she just woke up her pod open up as she wrote on her notebook' Kyra hey' she wrote as she looked at the boy next to her 'who's he I'm Mckenzie I'm mute can't talk' she wrote she hated not being able to talk or tell how much she missed her big sister she just bit her lap as she tried to talk but no sound came out

Melody Kenton 15 kings medic

Melody just rubbed get eyes as she just was stuck in the pods she was scared and trying to get out” help someone help I’m stuck” she say as she was freaking out she was so scared why did her pod didn’t open all the way but here she was freaking out she hoped she would see her older sister again she didn’t know if her sister was dead or alive she was trying to kick open the pod she heard a voice that she knew" MILLY HELP" she yelled trying to get out of the pod she just wanted to cry

Crystal 17 kings hunter

Crystal just woke up as she got up from the pod she just had her hand feeling around she couldn’t see but she heard people voices her legs were wobbly she had fallen on the ground she saw outline of blue of people she knew it was meant that they were good people” hello” she said to them trying to locate them she just knew they were somewhere” I’m Crystal “ she say she didn’t want them to know about her disability her being blind

Last edited:
Lena Charlotte - 22 - Jacks Leader - Location: Lab
Lena glanced over when she heard Autumn's voice, "Don't say that, and just don't you dare fall into the water!!!" She glanced over at the pod the other woman had come out from, "Hey could I trust you to get Autumn on the boat? Autumn just do your best and once you are outside latch onto the boat cuz your life will depend on it. Got it!!! I need you to be brave... Also you..my second-in-command! Our healer isn't waking up she is in that pod. I've got one more pod to check..." She said standing over Scarlet's pod, "Wakey wakey! Now isn't the time to sleep." She growled out smacking the side of the pod.

Caleb James - 20 - Jacks Fighter - Location: Lab
Caleb felt worried since it seemed to be taking the others longer than what it should have. "Come on...." He felt the strain beginning on the rope he had tied and was starting to debate going back in but it could make it sink faster. "Come on...." Honestly, he was hoping to see his half-sister walk out that door...even if they were in danger right now. He still held a small hope.

Rosilyn De Vanther - 15 - Jacks Builder - Location: Lab
"We are going to die...I don't even know what's going on and we are going to die." Caleb glared at the girl, "No we aren't anyways who even sends their kid to fend for themselves after the world has ended in a fancy get-up shut as yours!" Rosilyn's eyes grew wide, "End of the world? What?"

Gavin Howlzen - 19 - Jacks Cook - Location: Lab
"Have you been living under a rock Princess?" Gavin asked rather shocked by the girl's confusion and terror. "Don't use my title in such a mocking way!!!" "What?" She glared at him, "It is rude of you to use my title as Princess in such a tone!" "Wait...wait...wait...what? Come on you can't be serious." "I am Rosilyn De Vanther, the only Princess to the Vanther Kingdom. While were were a small kingdom we still enjoyed the fine things in life. My mother and father adored me." Gavin stared at her before glancing at Caleb, "Did they send us a crazy?" Caleb shrugged, "Hell if I know, but right now we just need to get everyone out alive."

Charlotte Harper - 20 - Jacks Medic - Location: Lab
*Unconcious*
___________________________________________________________________________________

Kyra Tendo - 14 - Kings Fighter - Location: Lab
How long had it been since Kyra last saw her twin, "I've missed you so frakking much!!! Wait you can't talk? What did those bastards do to you!!!" She pulled her twin into a hug, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you...mother was so..." Kyra shook her head from the thoughts of their mother. It was all her fault they had been separated and the only thing her mother had told her was it was for the best. That they'd meet again once their group awoke. Kyra hadn't liked it at all, "What kind of 'power' did they give you after destroying your voice?"

Milly Kenton - 21 - Kings Tracker - Location: Lab
Milly glanced over when she heard her sister's voice, and she stood rushing towards it. "Wow...just try to calm down Melody. I'm so happy to see you but if you keep that up it'll be hard to get you out." Eric rushed over toward the pod as well, "Let me put the release code in, it might help." "Okay." Milly watched as he went towards a panel and tapped in the code, it beeped but still didn't budge. "Crap...okay time to use my powers, Melody close your eyes and hum yourself a tune. The buzzing might bother you..." She pressed her hands on the pad Eric had touched before sparks raced along her skin. Making her already fuzzy hair even more fuzzed. She frowned feeling the technology and then found it, there was a single circuit that was blocking the pod's lid from opening. She transferred the energy she felt straight to that point and the lid almost flew off the pod.

Adam Herrance - 15 - Kings Tracker - Location: Lab
A hissing noise came from Adam's pod before that lid threw open as well making Milly glance over at it. "Oh crap...did I do that wrong? I hope I didn't just screw something up." Much to her relief a boy sat up from the pod rubbing his head. Adam's head was pounding, like someone had just shone a light into his eyes after being in the dark for years. "Ouch..." It took his eyes a moment to adjust as he glanced around, seeing the faces of the people he knew were from his group. "So the world is dead...No humans are dead..." Milly gave the kid who wore a small frown a frown of her, "Well we are alive are we not." He glanced up at her, fidgeting with the long sleeves of his oversized hoodie. Thinking on her words for a moment before smiling brightly, "That's true! We are alive. Hello everyone." Milly returned his smile, "Welcome to the group of living." Adam chuckled slightly before hopping out of his pod, "Glad to be here!"

Eric Reed - 15 - Kings Leader - Location: Lab
Eric chuckled, "So that's our Tracker, you are my Second-in-command, your sister is our medic, you twins are our fighter and builder, you are our hunter and then last but not least our Chef? Are they awake yet?" "How do you know our ranks did they fill you in before putting you to sleep." Eric shook his head, "No, it's on the front of our pods. Like our own personal nameplate. Though it doesn't have our name just our ranks. I am the leader of this group." "You are the leader? Why would they put..." "Probably because I don't have to see you guys in order to talk to you." He said through a mental connection to all who were awake. Milly pressed a hand to her head, "Telepathy? Holy crap..." He nodded, "I can talk to you all after having seen you and you can talk to me as well. As long as I am paying attention. Besides, I'm not childish...my father raised me to lead. While you tend to your sister I'm going to check on our Chef..." He said moving over to Blaire's pod.

Texangamer Texangamer (sorry it took forever)​

Autumn 15 Jack's group

Autumn just looked at Lena" But......" she said as she wanted to stay with her but she had to get onto that boat she just closed her eyes for a minute" Fine..... I'll go to the boat I'll be brave" she told her" I'll be brave for you Lena I won't fall I promise" she says as she just looked at the one that was taking her to the boat" I'll be brave I will be brave" she said under her breath as she saw the others on the boat and she saw the water her legs was becoming wobbly why didn't she learn how to swim she just bites her lip as she got one leg on the boat and the other in the water she got scared but the other woman was helping her not to fall in the water when she got on the boat she just cling onto the boat she couldn't drown she won't drown she looked at the others" hi there I'm Autumn" she say still afraid of the boat sinking and she won't able to swim the batter they get to land the better she will feel

Isabella 17 Jack's group

Isabella just looked at Lena as she nodded" I get Autumn to the ship ma'am" she said to her as she was walking with Autumn with her hands in her pocket she saw the girl with one foot in the water and one in and almost fell off the boat but Isabella had held onto her" you are not falling on me" she said as she grabbed her shirt as she had made it on the boat and she saw she was clinging onto the boat as she looked at the others" can you watch her make sure she doesn't fall she can't swim" she told the others as she left to get back to Lena as she walked back inside" she's good she's on the boat and she is clinging on the boat" she says to Lena" Anything I can help with" she asked her as she had smiled a bit" you said our healer isn't waking up maybe I can carry her to the boat" she says

Mckenzie Tendo

Mckenzie just looked at her sister it had been so long since she had seen her sister she just touched her sister's cheek as she had felt real she tried to talk but no sound was coming out she just grabbed her notebook and pan she got a hug from her twin as she smiled it had been so long since she had been held like this she just started to write on her notebook' it's not your Fault Kyra I'm okay I may not be able to talk but I have you I missed you too oh they wanted me to have a sonic voice but it failed so I became mute but my power. they gave I can look at any structure and see how they are being built" she wrote on her notebook she was afraid she would run out of pages to write on

Crystal

Crystal had gotten out of her pod as fell down her pod hitting her head on her pod" ow" she say a little as she heard a commotion going on she just got up from the floor and she walked as they were a little wobbly she just walked a girl but she wasn't sure where she was going she had bumped into her but had fallen over" sorry I didn't see you" she say as she backed away from her she hoped they notice that she is blind it sucked she put through this because of her mom new job she was glad that she was dead she didn't have to deal with the pain her mother had tricked her" I'm um I'm sorry I bumped into you" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back