• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š | ๐–†๐–“ ๐–†๐–›๐–†๐–™๐–†๐–—: ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–‡๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐–—๐–• (๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–”๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰)

I was also going to choose a cabbage quote bc we love that guy, but since someone already did:

"There's no different angle, no clever solution, no trickity trick that's gonna move that rock. You gotta face it head on. "

- Toph is so inspirational. Needless to say, your idea has won my interest! I've been a fan of ATLA since it first came out long long ago and while I'm not 100% sure on which role I would go for yet, I am certain I'd want to play a male. So maybe Suki & Sokka son or, hey, maybe Cabbage Man got with an earth bender and created a child of vengeance XD

::EDIT - Actually! Inspiration struck me after I saw one of my FC potentials. What's the likelihood of reincarnating Yue (the water bending princess who became the moon spirit) into a new character? Or if not reincarnated, a piece of her spirit and abilities being shared with a newborn from her tribe? A blessing if you will? I think he could be an interesting element to add to the mix and fun potential for interacting with Sokka's children.

Hi yes, hello! Sorry, I replied to this in my head and completely forgot to type the actual thing out xD I think the idea of a newborn possessing a piece of Yue's spirit is a novel idea! I do want to clarify though, my priority at the moment is to fill the spots for canon characters' kids, so if you'd like, you could make a child of Sokka be born with a piece of her spirit :) hop on into the server :P

I love Toph too - not only is she amazing character concept wise, her personality is the best. Love how they balanced her badassery and the fact that she is still a young, disabled girl with all young girlesque problems and disability related vulnerabilities.

Hi yes, hello! Sorry, I replied to this in my head and completely forgot to type the actual thing out xD I think the idea of a newborn possessing a piece of Yue's spirit is a novel idea! I do want to clarify though, my priority at the moment is to fill the spots for canon characters' kids, so if you'd like, you could make a child of Sokka be born with a piece of her spirit :) hop on into the server :P

I love Toph too - not only is she amazing character concept wise, her personality is the best. Love how they balanced her badassery and the fact that she is still a young, disabled girl with all young girlesque problems and disability related vulnerabilities.
Hey, no problem! And I can most definitely work with keeping him as Sokka's son while infusing Yue's spirit :)
I checked, but I must be blind. Do you have a link to the discord? I checked the first post and the announcement, but don't see it in either place ><

Hey, no problem! And I can most definitely work with keeping him as Sokka's son while infusing Yue's spirit :)
I checked, but I must be blind. Do you have a link to the discord? I checked the first post and the announcement, but don't see it in either place ><

Ach you're right dnwkejafnkaejd I made it too inconspicuous!
Like a good friend of mine likes to say and whom I am about to probably misquote: it looks like a prayer for ants

bump!

/*left bottom*/
the stonemason.
/*right bottom -- picture with grayscale filter*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/
ยฉ weldherwings.

If there's still open spots I'd love this. I wish I'd seen this earlier.

Favorite character is Zuko. Or maybe Bolin from LOK.

If you're still accepting people, I'd love to give this a go! Atla is one of my top favorite shows.

Favorite character is definitely Toph, but I adore Smellerbee too (and the Freedom Fighters in general).

If you're still accepting people, I'd love to give this a go! Atla is one of my top favorite shows.

Favorite character is definitely Toph, but I adore Smellerbee too (and the Freedom Fighters in general).
ATLA is a treasure, awesome to see another fan lol! Very good choices <3 My priority is to fill up the main cast, but an 'episode' with the Freedom Fighters is something we definitely will line up at some point and people will be free to create secondary characters in the FF or otherwise :3

The discord link is in the original post, would love to see you there!

Definitely interested! Never really got to rp ATLA but I do adore the show/universe.

I love Sokka and Toph. They have a special place in my heart <3

Hey, idk if this is still open, but i adore avatar and have been wanting to do a rp of it forever!!!

im basic, so i love zuko, and i love the engraving on his knife, "never give up without a fight".

Hey, idk if this is still open, but i adore avatar and have been wanting to do a rp of it forever!!!

im basic, so i love zuko, and i love the engraving on his knife, "never give up without a fight".
Dont worry, we all have simp lizard brains and I 100% agree with your choice because Zuko is best boy

And yeah it's still open :P

Phayne Phayne

Heheheh saw you and ur reaction

Get in here phayne

Hi! I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re still accepting people but Iโ€™d love to give this a go!

My favorite character is definitely katara for sure probably because Iโ€™m a water sign lol

Hi! I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re still accepting people but Iโ€™d love to give this a go!

My favorite character is definitely katara for sure probably because Iโ€™m a water sign lol
Welcome, welcome fellow water sign! We are indeed open - people have been chilling in there waiting for lore (which is all officially up) & by tonight character sheet thread will be available so hop on into the server :3

bump!

/*left bottom*/
the stonemason.

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/
ยฉ weldherwings.
This RP interest check will be closing soon!

Last edited:

bump!

/*left bottom*/
the stonemason.

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/
ยฉ weldherwings.
This RP interest check will be closed today @ 7pm MST! CSes are due May 23rd, will possibility of extension.

LINKS
the discord link is
here!
the lore page is here!
the character hub is here!

Last edited:
I have no interest in this. None at all. Totally. Canโ€™t prove otherwise, can you?

Favorite character is Appa because he carried the whole show on his back (donโ€™t believe me? Watch ATLA.)

Iโ€™m half kidding. I like Iroh and Tai Lee as well as Sokka and Zuko to a lesser extent. Particularly, I like Iroh and Tai Lee as characters and their journeys while I like Sokka and Zuko more for their respective growth and journeys and not so much as characters. I donโ€™t hate them, just not my archetype I prefer.

As for a quote, letโ€™s see. I give you three!

"It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur, and to seek to restore honour. But not this time. Run!" - Iroh.

โ€œWhat are you doing?โ€ - Iroh
โ€œMugging you!โ€ - Mugger
โ€œWith that stance?โ€ - Iroh

โ€œ*Punching sounds and people getting hurt*โ€ - Tai Lee

Kidding.

โ€œItโ€™s gonna be great to hang out on the beach and do nothing!โ€ - Tai Lee

(WITH ONE MINUTE TO GO)

Interested!

Favorite quote is definitely:
Sokka: "My first girlfriend turned into the moon."
Zuko: "That's rough, buddy."

(WITH ONE MINUTE TO GO)

Interested!

Favorite quote is definitely:
Sokka: "My first girlfriend turned into the moon."
Zuko: "That's rough, buddy."

7ce2ea22ffdc0ffcda868661ad567a60.gif

You did it!! Epic quotes, awesome choices >:3 Feel free to hop on into the discord and check out the loreeee

Damn, just missed the cutoff.
Hey now, to every rule there is an exception! I saw you lurking before 7pm so no harm, no foul - hop on into the discord :>

But for now, veritably and truly...

announcement!

/*left bottom*/
the stonemason.

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/
ยฉ weldherwings.
This RP interest check is officially closed! See ya!

Aye

Also fav quote is definitely "Yeah I forget the next couple lines but then it goes, SECRET TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL!"

I know this is closed but if there's any openings later please count me in! I love ATLA since it came out as a kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back