• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings π‹πžπšπ«π§π’𝐧𝐠 π†π«πžπžπ€ [Main] (CLOSED)

Characters
Here

Notus

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

I Lived

One Republic

Feeling the nice breeze brushing along his caramel-toned skin, the young god of the South wind let the small warm currents levitate him just the slightest of inches off the ground to where he was hover-walking. Everything was peaceful and quiet on the way there. Unlike his travelling companion who had triple the carrying capacity.
"You know... if you traveled a bit lighter, you wouldn't be facing this struggle,"
he casually stated in an 'I told you so' mannerism with his duffle bag over his shoulder.

To say that Notus was excited to branch out from his childhood home was an understatement. He had been fully prepared with everything in his duffel bag days before today. If it was for him, they would have been there at least a couple of days before. However, with his princess brother, not only they were not there two days before but they barely made it on time to Pantheon Academy as it was.

Looking over his shoulder towards the platinum-blonde male, he couldn't help but shake his head in disbelief.
"We are not going for a lifelong trip to the Bahamas dear brother, come on. Let me give you a hand."
he offered with his sweet smile that met his brother's cold one before he took one of his suitcases and started rolling it with his free hand.
"I'd love to know where you are going to store everything, cause you ain't covering half my room with your shit, never again."

As the pair motioned towards the main admissions, they decided to settle their dorms so his highness could get the weight off of him. He loved the boy to bits but he can be quite a headache to deal with if one did not know his ways and means. The admissions clerk was looking at him funnily as they were some of the last ones to get their keys. Notus gave her an apologetic look before heading back to Boreas,
"Looks like I did not rid of you yet Bor, we're roomies..."
a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he threw the fully equipped male his keys for the laughs of it before motioning with a gesture towards the door,
"Come on, princess."

Notus started his beeline toward the dorm building before he noticed a familiar set of cheers as well as familiar wings flutter in the form of loop-de-loops in the air. Notus couldn't help but grin, patting his brother and pointing in the air where their little brother was having the time of his life,
"Even little Zeph got us beat, man!"

He loved how Zephyrus was always so free despite his childhood treatment and it was something Notus would not wish any less for him, his freedom. Lowering his and his brother's bag down from his hands, he cupped his lips into a huge megaphone, trying to get the warm breeze to relay the message and make it echo,
"OI ZEPH! DOWN HERE, BRO!"
he yelled out, using both of his hands to wave his destination with bare arms open, signaling the one thing his little brother loved most. Hugs.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
Boreas
Don't draw attention to us
Heading dorm
Notus revalia revalia & Zephyrus AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Boreas was evidently struggling with the amount of baggage he currently had on him but he refused to let it show, walking straight with his head held high as he ignored the pain in his arms and his lack of ability to breath comfortably but he would not let himself become breathless nor would he break a sweat instead he would focus on his inner dialogue of this is easy, this is light and easy and very worth it.

As his brother spoke, disturbing his inner mantra, Boreas rolled his eyes and made a face "I … am … not … struggling" flinching as his tone gave away the truth. His eyes landed on his brother's back and watched as he sauntered happily ahead with only one bag on his back and Boreas found a pang of jealousy hit before he brushed it off. Yes he would much rather have one light enough bag but when he really thought into it, what the hell was Notus going to wear.

As his brother took a suitcase from him, Boreas clenched and unclenched his now free hand for a second trying to get the cramp to subside before fixing the bag on his shoulder and beginning to walk already feeling a lot better with one less weight to worry about. "and you are not borrowing my clothes when you run out" he retorted his eyes once again drawn towards the singular bag his twin had brought with him.

"We're not exploring until I drop my bags alright" he warned for probably the hundredth time today alone but he had to make sure that his words implanted in his brother's mind, Boreas honestly expected Notus to run off at any moment to explore the Academy he had been so excited to get too or to find their brothers, the thought nearly made him groan, it was bad enough that he was tied to Mr. Sunshine in front of him but now he also had two other brothers to deal with and one of them was practically a child. The whole idea made him begin the rethink the Academy and why he had agreed in the first place, although Notus constant nagging was the reason and they both knew that.

When Notus moved to get the keys, Boreas allowed himself to rest, letting go of the suitcase and placed the duffle bag on the floor. He gave his back a little stretch before looking around him, an uninterested look played on his expression but that was the complete opposite of how he felt, this place was huge and well crafted and for that moment and only for that moment Boreas felt at home with the pristine white and shiny halls. It seemed a place worthy for a king, a place worthy for him.

"Ah so I do have my walk in closet then" he teased amusement played on his expression but if one looked close enough they would notice an air of seriousness to his expression and tone, after all Notus didn't pack much and most of Boreas' outfits would need to be hung up. Notus calling him princess brought Boreas back to reality and he rolled his eyes once again but this time amusement stayed on his expression "I've told you I prefer your Majesty"

As Notus pointed out their little brother Zephyrus flying above them, the look of amusement dropped immediately from his expression and he couldn't help the small groan that came out. He knew that he would eventually have to deal with his brothers but he hadn't expected it to be this soon, maybe even at all if he had his way. His eyes searched around them for anyone paying attention but thankfully first day chaos seemed to be well and truly happening and he was thankfully to note that not one person seemed to be paying attention to anyone but themselves. He released a breath of relief before looking up at his brother again.

As Notus began to shout and wave both his hands to get Zeph's attention, Boreas sighed as he looked towards the ground hoping that noone else had heard it. It wasn't that he disliked his younger brother, after all they were family, it was just that Boreas had a reputation to uphold and in the grand scheme of things he childlike brother, who was only furthering Boreas' idea by flying around cheering, did not belong in the circles that Boreas tended to belong to and he sure as hell was not going to drop in status because of who he was related to.

scroll

love & beauty

Aphrodite.

mood

calm & concerned

outfit

courtyard

interactions ; mentions

Enyo ; Eros & Hedone, Philotes, Ares

Aphrodite fluffed her hair one last time, allowing herself one last twirl in the mirror. It was the first day of classes here at Pantheon Academy. She had never imagined that she would be a college student of all things, but who was she to pass up an opportunity to spend more time with her beloved siblings? Eros was even her roommate, along with his best friend, Philotes. How lucky was she?

Not that she had spent time with either Hedone or Eros since she’d gotten here. While they each went off to find a bedfellow for the night, Aphrodite had explored the campus and gone to bed early. Beauty rest, she’d told herself. Yeah, right. Ever since Ares, she hadn’t been quite so easy to bed or fall in love. She didn’t want to hurt anyone else with her selfishness, and all the worry made it harder to try to meet anyone new.

But, well. C’est la vie! Today she would socialize, get to know the other gods and goddesses with whom she was apparently supposed to rule over mortals with. The sooner she got to know them, the sooner she could learn how to work with them.

Letting out a breath, Aphrodite slung her purse over her shoulder and practically skipped out of the dorm that she shared with her brother. It seemed he and Philotes had already left. Oh, well. She needed to not cling so tightly to her siblings. Even though she could use a morning hug. It had been far too long since she’d been able to wrap her arms around her other halves. Er. Two-thirds. Man, Aphrodite missed her brother and sister.

Once outside, Aphrodite took a deep breath of the fresh air. The campus was certainly beautiful in daylight, just like it was at night. And, well, she would know. After all, she was the goddess of love and beauty. It was quite literally in her immortal blood to recognize beauty. Which she did, in just about every tree she passed (even the sickly, gnarled one) and every flower. She spun a little, walking backwards for a few feet as she took in the day. Even the strong wind that kicked up during her walk couldn’t stop her, though it did make her stumble a little bit, since she was wearing heels.
β€œOof!”

Okay, that was enough walking backwards. Aphrodite turned back around, and almost right away, she spotted someone she knew. Unfortunately, it wasn’t either of her siblings. Thankfully, it wasn’t Ares, either. (She was not ready for that reunion just yet. Maybe she wouldn’t ever be ready, honestly.) Tilting her head as she approached, she called,
β€œEnyo? Is that you?”

Ares’s sister. Not that they’d met each other too many times when Aphrodite had been with him, but they had gotten along. At least, Aphrodite thought they had. It was hard to tell, considering the family resemblance. The war thing. Violence and all that. The only things Aphrodite wasn’t sure she could find beautiful. But she had tried, for her boyfriend and his sister. Hopefully Enyo didn’t hate her for what had happened, in the end.

β€œAre you alright?”
she asked, furrowing her eyebrows, but only slightly, as she looked over the other goddess. It didn’t seem to be anything serious, not that it would be for an immortal. Based on some of the others gods’ activities last night, Aphrodite would wager it was a hangover. If only she had some aspirin on hand.

β€œUm. Is your brother around? Should I go get him?”
Aphrodite bit her lip, almost desperate to ask how Ares was nowadays. Yet a certain part of her didn’t want to know. That would thrust her back into this past relationship that she was still trying to move past. Yikes.
β€œOr… should I go find some water and aspirin?”

If Aphrodite was lucky, Enyo wouldn’t even remember her. Although, what were the odds of that?

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

scroll

merchants & thieves

Hermes.

mood

Amused

outfit

cafeteria

interactions ; mentions

Pan, Pheme

tags

β€œDo you really go to school here, Dad?”

Hermes chuckled, slipping one hand out of his pocket to take his son’s.
β€œI do now, buddy. But don’t worry, you’ll still get to visit me whenever!”

It was a fitting first day at Pantheon Academy. Kismet, really, because Hermes happened to have his son for the next couple days. The schedule couldn’t have lined up more perfectly. Even Dryope had texted β€œgood luck” this morning when he’d woken up. Pan had already been up and reading one of his books, like the well-behaved young satyr god he was.

Now, his little hooves clop-clop-cloped on the walk as they explored Pantheon Academy. Hermes was hoping to find some breakfast for himself and the little one, but he didn’t mind taking in the scenery while he did. Pan especially was enjoying the natural elements, which made sense, considering his mother was a nymph who half-raised him in a forest. Well, that and the satyr characteristics.

Whipping out his phone, Hermes took some pictures of Pan playing around the roots of a tree. He sent one to Dryope, almost immediately getting a response of, β€œOur angel boy πŸ’– ” from his baby mama. Was it weird that they got along so well? Probably. Did either of them care? Not a whit. They were best friends, practically, and they were raising the most perfect baby boy to ever exist. With a smile, he slid his phone back into his pocket and reached out his hand.
β€œC’mon, bud, let’s go get some food.”

β€œOkay, Dad!” Pan trotted over and took his hand, and they set off for the main building on campus. Luckily, Hermes had a knack for directions, being the god of travelers and all kinds of whatnot, so it didn’t take long for them to find the cafeteria.

Once there, Hermes spotted a young goddess… Try as he might, he couldn’t really describe what she was doing. She was either arguing with the coffee machine or talking to herself. Neither option seemed very sane, but who was he to judge, really? He was the one who’d stolen an entire herd of cattle when he was barely old enough to walk. (Hermes never got tired of that story.)

β€œShould we help that nice girl, Pan? Show her how it’s done?”
He smiled down at Pan, and his darling boy grinned and nodded back.

Pan strode toward the goddess and stopped beside her, putting on his cutest smile. β€œExcuse me, miss! Let me help you.” Hermes watched as his son found a chair and climbed up on it, reaching over to the coffee machine and pressing the buttons that would give her the latte macchiato she seemed so desperate to acquire.

As the coffee machine finally gave the lady what she wanted, Hermes approached.
β€œGood job, buddy.”
He shot a grin at the goddess who would now hopefully be receiving the caffeine she needed.
β€œMy son has a knack for coffee machines. Did you have a voice-activated one before you came here, by chance? I doubt the Fates would spring for that.”

He was trying to be lighthearted, which unfortunately could have come across as overly sarcastic. But, really, come on. A voice-activated coffee machine on Olympus? Gods were pretty magic, but not that magic.

Most times.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

scroll

goddess of harmony

Harmonia.

mood

happy!

outfit

library

interactions ; mentions

nyx ; hebe

Honestly, Harmonia couldn’t have even guessed how much time had passed. When it came to libraries and books and thoughts of her parents, hours or even days could pass before she realized what was going on. She still hadn’t found any familiar book, though there were plenty that seemed interesting enough to her. Harmonia would have to return to the library at some point and read these books.

So distracted was she that she didn’t even realize someone was approaching her. Even when he was right on top of her, she didn’t notice. So when the voice interrupted her reverie, she blinked and realized her body had automatically moved away to avoid too much of a collision.
β€œOh, please, don’t worry about it! I, um, wasn’t paying much attention to anything. I hope you’re alright!”
she said quickly, her hands fluttering as she tried to see if her impeding this boy’s way had injured him at all. It didn’t seem to, thank goodness. Phew!

β€œHuh? Oh!”
She looked up at the book her finger had stubbornly remained on, a few shelves down from the original one she’d been looking at.
β€œHave you read it?”
Harmonia gently took the book off the shelf and inspected the cover. It certainly looked like something her father would have read, which was all she needed to know to try it out. She had never seen it before today, so the fact that she’d happened to run into someone who knew it seemed like kismet!

β€œI’ll have to read it, then,”
she said, smiling up at the boy.
β€œI was seeing if I could find any of the books my father had in his home library, but I’ll happily read a new book. Thanks for the recommendation!”

Holding out her hand to shake, she tilted her head.
β€œI’m Harmonia! Nice to meet you! What’s your name?”

Harmonia couldn’t help but feel a little excited! A new friend on the first day of classes! She couldn’t wait to tell Hebe about this later. Speaking of, she wondered where her quasi-sister was, and whether she was okay…

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

scroll

the west wind

Zephyrus.

mood

YAYYYY

outfit

dorm roof > ground

interactions ; mentions

Notus & Boreas ; Hera, Eurus

The fun thing about flying was that everyone looked like little ants below him. Not that he was so high in the air that they were quite ant-sized just yet. More like… hm. Zephyrus didn’t know many insects, but maybe beetle-sized or something? In any case, it was hard to discern details of the people passing below him. And, really, he didn’t need to! He was up here to fly around and have fun!

It was a shame, really, that his brothers hadn’t also been born with wings. Well, to be fair, he hadn’t either, since he could retract these wings at any point. Still, his other brothers, while having control over winds and such, did not quite have the same power of flight that he did. Maybe it had something to do with being the youngest? Or the fact that he was in charge of the spring winds? Well, not that he could give an answer to that. It would be a dream, really, to fly with all of his brothers. Not that he’d seen Eurus in gods knew how long…

His wings flapped a little slower at the thought. Zephyrus wished he knew where his eldest brother was, he really did. Why had their parents done that to him? It was arguably worse than leaving him behind in the mortal realm, even if it had resulted in him meeting Hera and, eventually, Hyacinthus. Was it too much to hope that Eurus had somehow made his way to Pantheon Academy?

The sad, un-Zephyrus-like thoughts were interrupted by a shout from the ground. Zephyrus twirled around, doing the flying version of treading waterβ€”hovering?β€”to see where the voice was coming from. He squinted, searching, searching… Wait!

A humongous grin spread across his face as he realized it was his older brothers, Notus and Boreas! Though he saw them more often now that he’d found his way back to Olympus, thanks to his frequent trips to the mortal realm, it wasn’t as much quality time as he wished. Still, he was happy to see Notus holding his arms out for a hug. His absolutely favorite thing.

β€œNOOOOOOTUUUUUUUS!”
he called, folding his wings against his body and diving straight toward his brother. Was it safe to divebomb hug his brother? Nope. Was he gonna do it anyway? Yup! What could he say? It was his brother!

In seconds, he had his arms wrapped around his brother, as well as his wings, practically breaking Notus’s spine as he tackled him in a hug.
β€œI’m so happy to see you!”
Lifting his head, he smiled over at Boreas, who probably wasn’t going to welcome such an enthusiastic hug.
β€œI missed you, too, Boreas!”

The hug lasted a little longer than most usually did, but this was Zephyrus, after all. He loved hugs. A lot. Physical affection was his love language, especially since he hadn’t received it much as a child from his parents. When he’d determined he’d given enough love to Notus, he hopped off of his brother, his wings folding neatly behind him.
β€œDid you two just get here? I could show you around! I got here last night.”

He practically radiated pent-up energy. Now that he was reunited with two-thirds of his family, he was even more energetic than before. Oh, but he’d have to remember to retract his wings after fetching his sweatshirt and phone. He needed those to tell Hera about his brothers!

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

charon

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

lindsey stirling

sleepwalking

Truly music was the one thing Charon could count on to be there for him no matter what. Having left home with his things shoved in two bags that he'd thrown over his shoulder, it didn't take him long to find his way to Pantheon Academy. Thanks to his habit of wandering, his stamina had let him arrive with plenty of energy to spare. He'd thought about heading to his room when he arrived a few hours ago, but he'd been in awe of the gardens.

He'd been unable to do anything but wander further. Not even bothering to find a map or get himself checked in, the young god couldn't help but set down his bags next to a large fountain and carefully take out his violin.

Sitting on the edge of the fountain, he took a minute to tune the instrument, gently dragging his bow across the strings, testing a few chords. Deeming it ready, he stood, getting into position. Holding the bow just above the instrument, he took a silent breath, exhaling slowly and began to play.

Letting the notes fly free, Charon felt his body relax instantly at the familiar motions that went into playing his violin. It didn't take long for him to lose himself as muscle memory took over. His eyes closed and his body moved to the music he made. Time lost all meaning as he played, performing for any and all who stopped by, wanting to listen to his impromptu concert.

When eventually the song came to an end, the final note ringing out in the air, his eyes opened slowly, blinking a few times to get used to the sun beaming down on him.
"Huh...?"
he mumbled, lowering his violin, bringing his other hand up to shield his face. Catching sight of the small group of people that had made their way to listen, Charon flushed lightly.

He hadn't been expecting an audience.

"Uh...t-thanks, I guess...?"
he said, voice hesitant. He wasn't used to having too many people around to listen to him play, so he was unsure of exactly what to say. He appreciated the thought, but being surrounded like this was nerve-wracking.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

scroll

god of dreams

Morpheus.

mood

just dreamy

outfit

academy hallway > closet

interactions ; mentions

hedone

tags

He wasn’t about to call her on it, but it seemed Dream Girl was just as surprised to see Morpheus as he was to see her. However, he certainly wasn’t upset to see her. For the god of dreams, all dreams were pretty realistic, since he was probably the one being on Olympus or Earth that could truly be awake during them. So he was used to seeing Dream Girl look so gorgeous. Reality, though? One thousand times better. If he touched her now, she’d actually be able to feel it, rather than some semblance of feeling.

Some very not-clean thoughts were swirling through his head right now. They were not helped by the fact that Dream Girl had possibly the best outfit she could have worn for their first non-dream meeting. To think he’d been suffering from the remnants of a hangover not a few minutes ago! But all sense of a headache faded as his subconscious caught up with his conscious mind. Had he mentioned that Dream Girl was smoking hot?

To the casual observer, Morpheus’s expression did not change much, despite his slightly elevated heartbeat and racing mind. His eyes had maybe widened slightly, but at least his mouth wasn’t hanging open like a doofus anymore. Instead, it curled up in a smirk in response to hers. It seemed they were already playing off of each other, much like they had in her dreams.

Running a hand through his hair, he quipped,
β€œAs I recall, you didn’t have any problems with my hair.”
In fact, she seemed to be very fond of it. Heh.

Well, now, if he wasn’t positively elated. He’d met her high standards, huh? Morpheus didn’t normally have much of an ego, but he was gonna get one thanks to her. (And he hadn’t even asked her name yet.)
β€œYup, god of dreams, at your service. Quite literally a Dream Boy.”
And, really, he couldn’t help but be ecstatic that she was immortal, too. Much more time for fun for both of them. Wouldn’t it have just been dreadful if he’d never seen her again?

They simply had to celebrate. Now that he’d met his Dream Girlβ€”and not just that, but found out she was a goddessβ€”and she was here looking sexy as hell, well. There was only one thing to do. His lazy eyes shifted from hers to the rest of the hallway, searching, searching… Perfect.

He reached for her hand, linking his fingers through hers. Ah, yes. What a familiar feeling. This was gonna be good. With his free hand, he jerked his thumb toward the nearest closet.
β€œI don’t know about you, but I say we should celebrate meeting in real life. Shall we?”

As if he had to ask. Barely five minutes into meeting each other, and they were in a closet. Not even the Fates could have predicted something like this.

Not to be all clichΓ©, but it was simply a dream.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

scroll

goddess of discord

Eris.

mood

sweet, sweet chaos

outfit

nem's room > outside

interactions ; mentions

nemesis ; eros & philotes

β€œI’m always right, my dear,”
Eris said, letting out a satisfied little sigh. Everything was simply peachy now that she knew her sister was going to raise hell with her. Not that Nemesis would ever purposely leave her to her own devicesβ€”it simply wasn’t doneβ€”but it was nice to have the verbal agreement, all the same.
β€œI promise I’ll find a way to fix your bed tonight, even if it means sacrificing my own mattress.”
And she would, too, because Nem was her other half, and her satisfaction mattered just as much as Eris’s own.

So now, they were two gorgeous, chaotic goddesses on the hunt for someone to torture. The dorm hallways, while bustling with the comings and goings of other gods, were also empty, in a sense. Nothing was striking Eris’s fancy, and she pouted as she led her twin down to the first floor.
β€œI’m thinking… Definitely not too easy, you’re right. Something just hellish enough to make a statement, but not so much that I’ll keel over.”

This was hard. Eris frankly wasn’t one for thinking, as conniving as she was. Chaos was just so much better when it came naturally, not when she had to plan stuff. Nem was much smarter than her in that capacity. She was always along for the chaotic ride when it came to her twin’s revenge plots. Ugh. This used to be so much easier.

Maybe they should skip this college thing.

No. She had to make the other immortals’ lives hell. Her eyes scanned the immediate area, shading her eyes despite not really needing to. A target. Surely she could find a target, and the rest would come naturally?

Ah. Lookie there. Eris’s entire face melted into what others would call an evil expression. Nem would probably call it her normal face.
β€œNemmy, I think I’ve found the perfect duo to mess with. They’re far less pretty than we are, but they’ll do.”
Leaning her elbow on her sister’s shoulder, she pointed subtly in the direction of two male gods who were clearly doing some sort of walk of shame. Or general pathetic-ness. Either or.

If Eris was honest, she did find the two attractive. Golden blond hair on both of them, interesting (or questionable) fashion sense… yeah, she wouldn’t mind hooking up with both of them. But that was a later issue. That is, if they forgave her for the chaos she was about to send their way.

β€œMy darling, what say we mess with those hunks over there? Flirt with them, maybe, then steal their keys? Mess around their dorm rooms? Unless you’d rather work your pretty illusions.”
Eris fluttered her fingers, as if that was how Nemesis worked her illusions. (In a perfect world, it would be.) She wouldn’t start in on a chaos operation unless her sister was all for it. Though she sorely hoped she would be. What better way to mess with people than actually flirt with them for a bit before striking?

Although, to be perfectly honest, Eris didn’t care how they messed with these guys. As long as they spread some delicious chaos to their pretty, pretty faces.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Enyo
I BLAME APATE FOR ALL OF THIS
Courtyard
Aphrodite AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Enyo had arrived to the Academy with her brother and Apate the night before, finding it better to get a jump on the first day move in madness that was sure to happen. Once she had got her room and put her own touch on it, Enyo met up with Apate to help her settle in as well knowing that the younger Goddess was a bit uneasy about the change and new environment, not that she would ever admit that off course.

When Enyo went back to Apate's dorm about an hour after leaving her there she was shocked to find that something had already shaken the girl to the point that Apate was already beginning to drink quite heavily. As usual Enyo found it hard to turn down the party and that is why she was lying in bed awake at 7am cussing the world but mostly Apate for being the reason she was in this state, wide awake but deathly hungover and afraid to move or open her eyes.

Slowly Enyo opened her eyes but instantly regretted it as she stared at the body beside her, a small gasp left her lips as she tried to remember who this was in her bed.

Wait is it my bed?

She turned her head gently to look around the room and sighed in relief as she recognized the pictures she had put up last night and the other personal features she had decorated the room with. Thankful that she was in her own room, Enyo's eyes flashed back towards the stranger as her eyebrows creased together in confusion. As her memory failed to come back Enyo cringed to herself before slowly and carefully, so to not wake the stranger, got out of bed and grabbed some clothes before making her way into the bathroom to wash up and change.

As she stepped outside the dorm buildings, the instant sounds of screaming and excitement filled her ears and it took everything Enyo had not to scream at them all to shut up. Rubbing a frustrated hand down her face, Enyo sighed before taking a deep breath and starting into a jog as she ran away from the screaming kids and towards a more quiet part of the college.

It didn't take long for Enyo to completely regret the decision she had made to go for a run as she stopped abruptly and bent down clutching her knees as she tried to breath through the nausea. The only good thing was that her brother wasn't around to see her in this state and she hoped that no-one else would either. She knew from experience that she just had to keep running through this feeling to get better but she honestly doubted she had been this fragile before.

As she heard someone call her name, Enyo looked up to see a blonde girl walking towards her. With an eyebrow raised and a slight tilt to her head Enyo watched in confusion as the girl came over and stopped beside her, she couldn't place the girl but the familiarity was killing her as once again she struggled to recall a name , apparently it was just one of them days.

"Yeah I'm fine I just...." Enyo's words trailed off as her mouth dropped slightly and her eyes widened in recognition as memories came flooding back into her mind "Aphrodite" she said slowly as though making sure she was correct before a soft smile played on her lips but the smile quickly faded when Aphrodite asked if she wanted her to get Ares, Enyo quickly shook her head in response "No please don't I'm hungover and I don't want him to see me like this".

Enyo bit her lip in thought for a second "Did you just arrive?" she asked her before following up with a question she knew was going to change the mood of the conversation considering the history she was about to unravel. "Have you seen him yet?".

Athena
Goddess of the Wisdom
Athena didn't like this.

Not one bit.

Her parents wanted her to stay with them. So they can monitor her, watch over her, making sure she'll be a useful tool for the king of the gods. They wanted control and she was more than ready for her parents to get their way. That was until the fates ordered all the gods to come to the school, there was no choice in the matter. No matter how hard her parents fought to get their way, she had to attend school. So they decided that she would follow their rules, and if she didn't, there were strict consequences. Ones that she didn't want to experience or even know what they were or even how they were going to force them on her. So she agreed right away to their rules.

1. Friends are distractions. No friends.
2. Grades have to be kept up and reported to them.
3. Only associate with Zeus, and his group.
4. Most of all, be useful and not a burden to others.

Athena knew they had ways to find out if she had broken their rules so she wasn't going to. Not unless she was forced to do so. She walked into the courtyard, she carried her bags toward the office. Or at least trying to find the office. She was looking at the map when she bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry for bumping into you. I was trying to direct my way in the direction of the office so I could get my dorm assignment." She told him in a ramble. As she makes sure to let him know it was her mistake entirely and none of his. Everything was her fault in any case.

She had to be better at not being a burden. Or her parents will have her by the ears.

courtyard
xxx
worried and overwhelmed
coded by natasha.

Khaos
Goddess of Chaos
Khaos hummed softly to her mother's words. She knew that she could always go to one of her siblings or her uncle even if she couldn't go to Hera. It was just the thought of being in a dorm without any of them, was scary as fuck. What if she loses control, who's going to stop her from hurting others? Who's going to be able to deal with the aftermath, of the destruction that her magic leaves behind? That thought alone was terrifying. This is why she was trying to control her magic now, who had seen the weakness in her walls and started to try to leak out. She watches the world around her as she holds tightly to her mother's hand. Using that as a way of grounding her, and a way to help control her chaos. It was seemingly working when Hera spoke up, saying that their older brother Zeph was going to meet them for dinner.

"Sleepover tonight?" She softly states to both her sister and mother. Knowing that she would have to eventually separate from them, this was the first night in a new place and she wanted them with her. Khaos wanted some type of normalcy in her routine. She needed it, so she wanted to see if they would be open to spending the night together like they did in the mortal realm. She was waiting for a response when they were stopped by a man.

A man who had her mama's hat.

She carefully watched as her mother interacted with him. Khaos kept her eyes on him as she let go of her mama's hand to let her take the hat from his own hands. She made sure that he kept a distance from her as she glared at him. Not liking this situation one bit, hearing the favor Hera asked him. She glared at him, not liking it one bit. Her sister on the other hand walked right up to him and started to introduce herself, when Khaos knew the signs that she was getting excited and went to softly warn her again when it happened. She shifted. Khaos just sighed, moving forward, and looking at her sister who was now a pixie. "E, sit on my shoulder. I don't want you to get lost." She told her firmly as she flies up to them. Glancing back to the other two.

"I got my bag, and E's." She said firmly, not wanting any help from the stranger. Not caring that he might have told her his name, she honestly wanted him away from them but knew that she needed to at least be...open for him to be in their space. "Mama, we should go. Before E shifts back." She told her mother softly and then turned to the male. "Help my mother with her bags, I can handle the rest. I don't need your help." Khaos tells him before moving away, not too far that she doesn't lose sight of her mother but far enough that she wasn't in the same air as him. She looks at her sister. "I don't like him."

academy entrance
coded by natasha.

scroll

king of the gods

Zeus.

mood

pretty lady 😳 + what the hell is going on here

outfit

academy entrance

interactions ; mentions

Hera & Euphrosyne & Khaos

Zeus would never be one to admit that he was an idiot, but he was a bit of a fool. And frankly, he was too invested in interacting with the gorgeous goddess to notice that all three of the women in front of him were making their assessments of him. He had a bit of a blind spot when it came to women. And he always tended to forget that he wasn’t exactly smooth in his flirtations.

His thoughts were as follows: Pretty girl pretty girl she’s looking at me! Pretty girl pretty girlβ€”

As much of a fool as he was, Zeus was not about to admit that the shift in the weather and the heavy winds that had blown through the campus were his fault. Perhaps he could later chalk it up to weather being unpredictable as it was, even with a god such as himself supposedly in charge of it.
β€œYeah, that was super weird,”
he simply said, tugging at the collar of his T-shirt.

He'd had the brief tinge of fear that he would have to find something to talk about on his own, but he perked up as the goddess continued speaking. Zeus tilted his head and nodded at the idea of a β€œrequest”—hey, for all he knew, she wanted to take him out on a date in thanks!β€”before he glanced at her duffel bag.

Oh dear. Zeus had never been a bodybuilder. In fact, he was the opposite. But it wouldn’t do to have the fear show on his face! He was going to be the king of the gods, the least he could do was carry this… very large… bag… for the beautiful lady!
β€œI’d be happy to,”
he agreed, slipping the duffel bag off of her shoulder and onto his, grunting a bit at the weight that had before not existed.
β€œPlease, lead the way.”

If one were to ask if he remembered at that moment that there were two other goddesses in the vicinity, he would say no. He was forced to remember someone besides the very pretty lady with the very pretty hat existed when one of the othersβ€”the blondeβ€”started excitedly introducing himself. Zeus smiled cordially, about to reply with his name whenβ€”she disappeared??

Oh. No. She just changed form. Or. Something? (What the hell?) He didn’t realize goddesses could change into little fairies. Odd. Not the oddest thing in this godly realm, but still. Very odd.
β€œUm. Are you okay? I, uh, I’m Zeus. Sorry, I hope I didn’t do something to make that happen…”
He glanced nervously at the brunette, trying to gauge if this was something normal for Euphrosyne, or Rosie. It was very cute, he had to give it that, but wow this was a lot more than he’d signed up for. Not that he’d known exactly what he was getting into when he caught the hat.

So that had happened. Somehow it got even worse when he realized the third goddess was glaring at him. Full-on glaring. He hadn’t scorned her at some point, had he…? No, he didn’t even recognize her. This totally wasn’t awkward at all. Zeus tried to avoid meeting her eyes, even as she got Rosie to sit on her shoulder. Or whatever was happening there. (What the hell what the hell what the hell…)

Then he was being addressed. His back went ramrod straight as he peered down at the third goddess, trying to meet her gaze the way a king of the gods should. Whatever that entailed. He still wasn’t sure himself. Zeus hadn’t really intended on helping the other two with their bags if they didn’t need itβ€”the brunette model was the one he was focused on, after allβ€”but he still nodded stiffly as she moved away from them with Rosie.

Zeus blinked. And then he blinked again. Looking worriedly over at his companion and feeling her bag dig into his shoulder, he asked,
β€œUm, did I do something to piss her off…?”

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Hephaestus
God of Fire
Hephaestus had to stay a little bit more in the mortal realm than his sister needed to. He was adopted by a whole family, so making sure they didn't ask questions was more on his side of things. He just told his mother and sister that he was going with Helena to visit his birth family and find out more about where he came from. Letting them know that he would come by and visit when he could and that he loved them. Using the instructions that were given to him by Hera to get to the godly realm, he swiftly made his way to the school. Rolling his eyes at the other gods and goddesses that were looking like they were all powerful and shit.

He wanted to pound their faces in.

If only his sister didn't make him and Khaos promise to behave themselves to the best of their abilities. Heph headed towards the courtyard as he brought out his phone to text Hera.

Moral Compass: I'm here, has K killed anyone yet? ;)

He chuckles as he sends it out to her looking up. He sees a flash of blonde hair and thinks to himself. Well, this is perfect timing. First surprise of the day, Aphrodite.

He didn't tell any of his godly friends that he was planning on coming to the school. They all thought that he would just not go and face the consequences of not going. If it wasn't for his sister and her kids going, he'd probably do that but since they are here, he decided to come here as well. Heph jogged over to her quickly seeing her with someone else, recognizing her to be Ares's little sister, Enyo. He runs up to them and places his hand on Aphrodite's shoulder.

"Everything ok Di?" He asked with a smile on his face. Waiting for her to realize that it is him right next to her. "Do I need to run around to find the idiot?"

courtyard
xxx
happy and worried.
coded by natasha.

Hera

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Royals

Lorde

Hera encouraged a nod at Kay,
"Yes of course. I would love nothing more than a sleepover,"
smiling assuringly she shot her a wink. As she noticed the sudden bubbling sensation within Rosie, her eyes had definitely diverted from her to the conversation with the kind and attractive male who returned her hat. Both girls had quite the opposite reaction to him and it was very important to read through what the girls were omitting. Hera did have the worst of luck when it came to men and usually, those around her were known as the red flag radar. However, even the formidable and to-the-point Hera was taken aback by this encounter. As expected, Rose was quite joyful that Hera didn't even notice the way she was looking at them both as they exchanged formal conversation. It was not until she heard the subtle humming that she saw blonde curls almost bustling in between before a sudden flutter was heard right in the middle of that introduction.

Reading in between his reactions, she noticed the nervous tug at his collar as well as the tone. She grew up caring for many young children and looked like a guilty one but she decided to let it slide. For now. Hera was pleased to hear the male accepted her request for help before giving a simple nod in gratitude,
"Excellent, it would be much appreciated."
. She almost let out a groan in relief as she felt the heavy weight lift off her shoulder. By no means was she a damsel but she also was aware when help was needed. If he did not cross her path, she would have done the heavy lifting herself.
"If it's heavy, I can take it back,"
she commented before he nodded and instructed her to lead the way. As her attention finally reconnected with the rest of the surroundings.

Hera's eyes immediately zoned in on the tiny fairy-like Euphrosyne that was now fluttering up towards them with a giggling delight. Great, a new form. Hera needed to log this one now. First, it was a meerkat, then a hummingbird and now a ... fairy? Hera instinctively went to her heart to initiate her shield as she was going into protective mode just because of how tiny and fragile she was until Kay got the stress cover services and recovered her giggling sister on her shoulder. The goddess immediately relaxed a little bit as she noticed how much better she was handling her form control, enjoying herself, no doubt but these are the times Hera would grow grey hairs. It was then she noticed the daggers that were Khaos' sight towards the man right in front of them. If looks could kill, her other daughter would have scared him off already. She hoped he did not. She swore her daughters were two sides of an opposite coin but she loved them more and more, nonetheless. He could see the look of confusion crossing across his face,
"No no, she gets really excited and joyful whenever she meets new people and well, since she can't control her forms just yet the overwhelming sensation kind of triggers over,"
she indicated apologetically. She could sense it could be quite overwhelming how all of this was unveiling, Hera was surprised he had not run off to the mountains by now.

Hera's eyes softened towards Kay to tell her to be nice, knowing very well that people needed to be given the chance. Hera could not blame her. After all, people abused her power a lot, people she was supposed to consider family. However, this time Hera was with her and therefore - they had to go through her before anyone else. With a soft sighing nod, she shot an apologetic look towards the male as Kay took over her and her sister's stuff.
"Yes, sweetheart. We must,"
she nodded in compliance before she let her finish the orders and gestured for them to move forth,
"You heard the young lady,"
she turned with a half-hearted chuckle as the pair moved before them.

The goddess tried her utmost not to laugh at how stiff and rigid he stood as the little one glared and spoke to him. Letting her two beautiful daughters walk forth she slowly started her own pace with her arms down in front of her joint together, accompanying the kind man that was helping her with her bag. She looked over to the side at him as her cheekbones heightened with a wide smile,
"No. Not really. She is just wary you approached me and all. She wouldn't really harm you unless you give her a reason to. You'll get used to the glares, Zeus."

Zeus. The name was ringing a bell but at the same time, it was still quite foggy. It was as if she knew that name from somewhere. Or heard it. She was so lost in the moment and the confusion with the kids that she even forgot to introduce herself.

All four of them motioned inside the building. Finally. Another ding was heard coming from her phone, she couldn't help but hum at the who it may be. She did not want to be rude to the male who was helping her so she simply waited till they reached the dorms intended for their destination which was hers first. She wanted to drop her bags in the main area of the dorm so she could focus all her energy on making sure both Khaos and Rosie were settled and unpacked before she could deal with her own baggage.

"This is our first pit-stop,"
she signalled to the man before putting the key into the lock of the door that read 104 and swiftly opened it to put her luggage inside as well as signalled the man to put the large duffel bag right on top.
"You can leave everything there. Thank you for your kind help, Zeus,"
smiling warmly, her pearly whites showing their presence. She was truly grateful. If only one knew there were only board games and things for her and her kiddos to enjoy when they had their family nights together (and maybe some extra pairs of shoes that did not manage to make the cut into the luggage as well as may have been forgotten and remembered at a later stage). Something Hera kept a tradition of going.

While she waited for her bags to be settled inside, she took her phone out and tapped on the message from her brother before she could even help it, a small chuckle escaped those nude-coloured lips. Shooting him a quick text back,
'Glad you made it. Kay has her murder radar on someone but she hasn't killed him. yet. P.S. Hope you can make dinner, tonight. Rounded up the kiddos. x'
When she was on her phone she noticed both her best friends' messages in their group chat to which she quickly texted,
'That's great, just settling now. I see you at lunch, Nyx. Feel free to join or we can meet later Gigi x!'

Upon sending those messages, she placed her phone away in her back pocket and rested a free hand on Kay's shoulder whilst the other palm flat for tiny Rosie to step on and elevate her face level.
"Alright, so once again thank you for the help and the hat. I need to settle these two down. Be seeing you around, for sure."
she offered a grin before gently brushing past him as she guided her daughters towards the elevator to go up a floor. Settling in the elevator, she pressed the second-floor button, her heterochromatic eyes falling onto his own chocolate brown gaze with a smile still painted on her lips,
"By the way, the name is Hera!"
she talked back, forgetting her introduction yet again. Within that second the elevator door closed and rose to the second floor, not sure whether he heard her or not.

A soft sigh escaped those lips as to how she was feeling a bit cloudy with that encounter but the chirping bundle of joy in her hand caught her attention. Turning towards Khaos,
"Okay let's get to your sister's dorm so we can hopefully help her back to normal size again. Then we can all move to help you settle in, is that okay sweetheart?"
Her voice was ever so gentle as she headed to Rosie's dorm upon affirmation. She opened the door and let Kay pass as she had the bulk of backpacks and luggage this time before settling Euphrosyne down on the table and lowering on her haunches to become her level,
"Okay sweetpea... how about those breathing exercises we talked about? In... one, two, three,"
she muttered softly for her to follow as she inhaled herself with her,
"and out... one, two, three,"
she exhaled with her.
"And repeat..."
she instructed as she continued to inhale and exhale with Rosie. Euphrosyne tended to end up shifting into various forms whenever she got overjoyed and over-excited which she seemed to have no control over. Hera had slowly found out that calming her usually helped her think and clear her head for the blonde to revert back.

With the breathing control slowly getting underway, she lowered her onto the floor and gave the small fae her space. Hera let her dainty fingers touch her own heart before a soft, silvery and gold aura omitted from her centre in a radius that covered her, Euphrosyne and Khaos. This was her famous shield of protection so no one would accidentally step on her child as she changed.

Hera wanted to settle Rosie first because she knew that the minute Hera and Khaos went out that door, she was off. It is why she wanted to settle Khaos last because, unlike her sister, Kay needed some time to adjust to new surroundings. Especially unwanted surroundings and would therefore need her mother's presence to keep that one factor, familiar.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Eros

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Earned It

The Weeknd

He knew that smile. That smile that shined on his best mate's lip after a good night of pleasurable fun. While it was true that the god of love and desire, and the god of affection were always at each other's throats with the body count competition that went back ages, they could never beat the conjoined fun they had when they put aside their rivalry. Together, they produce twice the fun for their partners. Whilst he strived for the desire, Philotes was excellent when it came to the aftermath affection that Eros so lacks. It was true Eros lacked the after-care that Philotes has, the love god needed to get some notes if he wanted to ever settle down. Which scared him. In fact, with a trivial woman such as the one they bedded last night, Phil need not waste his efforts on her, Eros knew that much.

Awaiting his partner-in-crime, he couldn't help but roll his eyes at how he spared her another glance before he joined him. As he watched the attempt to remain quiet, he placed a hand around his friend's back and dragged him along the corridor,
"You are too fucking kind man. Too kind."
. Patting his back, Eros emerged them out in the sunlight which was rather painful from the dullness of the room that they walked out of. He certainly agreed that the initiation of their new dorms was simply spectacular. It was by sheer luck that the two brothers were placed in the same dorm. However, what he did not expect was his older sister being across the dorm from them. He loved Aphrodite to bits but she was always his voice of worry about his way of life and truly, he did not want to disappoint her. His nightly escapades were not really a proud moment. For him, yes. For her, probably not.

"I did not crash into your room, I walked... gracefully,"
he lied through his teeth as he almost grimaced at the next couple of questions.
"Your clothes are worth dirtying more than mine,"
he shrugged innocently as he winked towards his friend when he faced him and signified them.
"It's okay, no need to worry that little head of yours, I know. I make them look hotter!"
he chuckled, ruffling a hand through his friend's blonde hair. Resuming their walk towards the cafeteria, he shook his head in disbelief,
"Okay okay, I secretly wanted to be twins with you Phil..."
he let out a laugh as he kept bullshitting and milking this scenario. As if he was going to tell him his sense of style was on point... much like his of course.

The man clicked his tongue,
"No. I was pretty accurate when I said mine,"
his light blue eyes almost narrowed at him as he was trying so hard to find the correct word to bruise his huge ego. Just a little bit.
"I'll have you to myself tonight and I will show you how 'just there' I can be, darling,"
shooting Philotes a playful yet flirty wink.
"If you just wanted me all of yourself, you could have just asked and I would have gladly provided you,"
noticing the hint of teasing and playfulness in his expressions was so hard to get mad at. Especially when Philotes had a habit of pulling his leg just to bruise and punch at the love god's ego.

Knowing very well, Phil was just as much a brother to his two sisters as he was. In fact, both Aphrodite and Hedone had become quite accustomed to him now as a family. He was the unofficial love sibling after all. He knew his own flesh and blood had left him isolated and Eros always tried his utmost to loop him in with his shenanigans as well as those that involved wrecking havoc with his sisters. As they scanned the area, he couldn't help but scan the room for a familiar blonde or brunette but then again to no avail. With an overly dramatic sigh,
"Oh sigh... no sign of the brat. She is probably having at it in some crooked closet with that 'dream boy' of her,"
he waved a hand as if waving someone off and then proceeded to place both hands on his hips,
"Lucky her, I am for once jealous."

Philotes was right. The campus was filled with much eye candy (excluding them of course) in this so-called talent pool. He rubbed his hands together, as if ready to set to work before Philotes killed his buzz,
"Wait what? You're joking, mate?"

A quizzical eyebrow was raised as he trailed right behind him, his arms wide,
"Waste all of this for food?! They can be food,"
he grinned with a chuckle before his stomach grumbled. Okay, maybe the cafeteria was not such a bad idea. He could use some sustenance after the workout that was last night. It left him quite famished.
"Hmm, fine. But only this once,"
he suggested in the same stern sound to ensure his seriousness was reciprocated. He was too distraught to notice the Chaos twins complotting on them as their target practice on this fine breezy day.

As they continued walking, the male halted in his steps,
"Wait... do you have a shred of an idea where the shit we are going?"

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Amphitrite

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Ocean Eyes

Billie Eillish

At the sound of his head getting whacked from the back by her own doing she couldn't help but let out a chuckle,
"No reason. It felt deserving,"
she muttered with a shrug. Finding out the mischief god was her half-brother she could definitely say it was in the bloodline but unlike Amphitrite, Ate had close to no boundaries. They were non-existent.
"Testing the waters is my speciality as much as it is yours, brother. Though I make mine in a literal meaning."
At the mention of water, her body reacted to the need for it slowly growing, noticing the shift in his face as she muttered those words.

She followed after his kind gestures and mixed feelings about not being in the same room. Everything he was saying was diminished in the background at the line of sight she zoned in on. Amphitrite was absent-mindedly nodding at his words as if agreeing to whatever he was saying. In reality, she was simply squinting to analyse the male in the distance. The minute he inquired what, the nereid zoomed her way as much as her legs could carry her. Her necklace now pulsating with the little bit of water energy that was left inside of it. At that point in time she did not care. She needed to know that Dolphin was real... that her Dolphin was here.

As the female collided against his body, she automatically made herself familiar with the warmth he provided. That familiar warmth. He surely felt real enough for her. For a mere second, she felt them topple forward but thankfully the male was strong enough to hold them both steady yet again. Feeling the palm of his hands against her legs she rested on them as her arms coiled around his neck for a hug. The minute he adjusted a bit, she lowered her gaze down, shifting her waist sideways, the grin/smile that was on her face at that point in time was too plastered on there for anything or anyone to rip off. This surely was not a dream. Surely. Albeit how too good to be true it may have been right now.

As real as that nickname was coming out of those lips, she nodded with a laugh that followed his own,
"Ahaha! Yes, it is I! By the Gods I can't believe it!"

All those years back, meeting in random secret places and heading off to mini adventures with him was now turning into being in his presence here. In an academy for Gods and Goddesses. Wait. Hold up.
"This is real, right? I am not just desperate enough to imagine this?"
she chuckled as she placed her hands against one of his cheeks and felt his flesh directly against her own. A loving smile now appeared on her lips rather than a wide one. It was real. Her eyes closed momentarily as the smell of the ocean clung to him despite being so far from their salty commonplace. Much like it did her.
"If it is, then you must be... a god?"
her head tilted gently in curiosity as her slightly damp hair brushed down against one side of her face.

It was a solid couple of minutes before she managed to bring herself up from his embrace, feeling the grip on her thighs tighten briefly as the god beneath her tensed slightly. Her eyes lifted upwards from his face to the corridor, noticing her breathless brother behind him, resting his hands on his knees. Yeah, right, Ate. Double Oops?

Seeing him eye the male she was currently lodged on, she knew Ate was in general scanning him from head to toe and without any doubt, she knew her Dolphin was doing the exact same thing. Amphitrite nodded promptly to avoid any unnecessary conflict,
"Yep! Indeed and in the flesh!"

She would have introduced him herself but as she was about to speak, the god introduced himself as Poseidon.

Amphitrite froze. She gulped as she felt her throat a bit heavy.

She needed to make sure that the male in front of them was no threat first,
"He is my idiot half-brother, Ate! There is a lot we need to catch up on. Clearly,"
she sounded a bit more serious before sighing. She knew this was too good to be true. Out of all the people that her Dolphin was... he was the number one god on her father's hit list. The Nereid King would never take lightly knowing his daughter was fraternising with his enemy. At this point in time she hoped Ate would not drop her name. Not that he would ever know. She would not blame him if he did.

She was about to inquire further into this new revelation, but the moonstone was now very faint,
"I hate to break up wonderful introductions but... I need water. Stat..."
she motioned towards her necklace as Poseidon could slowly start to feel patched scales forming in random patches around her legs. Her hands instinctively went at her skin, itching at the most uncomfortable feeling in the world she had ever yet to encounter. This was something that her Dolphin was used to more than her land sibling would despite his knowledge of his sister's predicament. She needed water or a safe place to shift in her form momentarily that was not the middle of a hallway.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Ares

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Lose Yourself

Eminem

The answer to his previous, supposed, rhetorical question was yes. Yes, people can be bloody louder and it was annoying.

He lowered the bottle of water down by his phone and placed the towel on a stone bench that was near the area where he was training. Once his wraps were nice and secure he gave his fists two good swings to ensure their securness. Ares was not fond of people's company. That was no secret. Anyone who knew him knows that he prefers to spend his time alone and train. It was either that or blow someone's head off. The first option seemed to be most plausible.

With every swing, the force represented the pent-up anger and rage he felt. Towards himself, certain situations even. It was best to blow off this unwanted steam now before the place became crawling. Or worse, before certain people showed up that gave him the feeling of blood boiling again just as easily as he blew it off. Right as if on cue, from behind he heard a chirpy voice that almost penetrated his brain as he snarled at the words he heard, his fists clenching. He almost did not recognise the voice,
"If I were you I'd keep ---,"
he was cut off by who he saw at the other end of that voice.

As the man turned, he was greeted by a good friend. Apate. He rolled his eyes annoyingly at her,
"Ah, Apate. Did not strike me as the excitable type. Change of heart?"
he kidded sarcastically in his best, yet terrible humour voice. Knowing her, she was just as 'excited' as he was being trapped in this academy just so he could harness his power. Not that he believed all that jumbo but it was true. Ares had no control when it came to his indomitable rage. It always has control of him and not the other way around. He could mock all he wanted but he needed the Academy.

Upon her comment on his everyday training, he stood straight as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, tattooed arms all muscled as he tensed. Sweat dripped from every visible surface of his skin.
"War never takes a day off,"
he commented with a big frown on his face, his jaw clenching just slightly.

"Forced out of bed? Let me guess. Phobos?"
he shook his head as that man had so many means and methods to get someone to do what he wanted without even wasting any breath. He only knew one or two people at most that made Apate go moral and actually attempt to enjoy her day out and that was usually Phobos or Enyo, his sister. However, his sister did tend to do more harm than good. It was in the genes after all.
"Well, he was right to get your ass off the bed and about. How about you train with me?"
he gave her a tentative offer, knowing very well it wouldn't be as welcomed,
"You're getting too lazy, at least train so you won't be classified as a couch potato."

The god of war looked down and offered her a hand that she could either take or refuse,
"So? Unless you want to look for the next 15 minutes."

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Hebe

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Budapest

George Ezra

Hebe froze as she heard the groan, looking over her shoulder as he spoke, blushing at his wink,
"Oh please, I think there has been enough flesh going on for one night,"
she grinned as he was now at the same level as her. Her light green eyes could not help but fall along and trace his bare torso, cursing at the blanket that was covering the rest before her gaze rested on his face.

By the Gods, the effect this god was having on her. Yet again, this was all very new to her. He was right about one thing, hangovers were a pain in the ass,
"Tell me about it..."

There was also another thing - it was her first one-night stand,
"Yeah, is it that obvious, hm?"
. At that, her ivory flesh only got more rosey at embarrassment. For most of her youth, she had always been in a relationship with the same male that she needed not one-night stands. Albeit, she and her ex had a break recently, she got close to having flings but they never progressed to intimacy unlike his own. Taking the shirt in her hands as he handed it to her she wanted to hide her face in it but she resisted.
"I know,"
she stated plainly,
"I know what a fling means despite it being a first, y' know?"
she retorted with a laugh.

Her head tilted sideways to get a good view of the god stretching in front of her,
"Well,"
she trailed off.
"That can get a bit daunting with you being next door for the rest of the year. I doubt it won't happen again. Had quite a pleasant night even though it was a blur,"
she spoke honestly. Even though she did yearn for her liquid courage right now. Especially after the offer he presented her with. It made her forget... him. Like he never existed in her life. Momentarily patch that broken heart.

The female stood up now more on his level as she gently gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Since yesterday night was such a blur for the both of us... I could always go for a nice recap session with you. If you are soooo happy to oblige,"
she taunted him herself now, shooting him a reciprocated wink. Eos was certainly attractive and she would be foolish not to take such a chance when it was provided on a golden platter. She used her shirt and wrapped it around his neck and using both ends of her shirt she pulled him closer and led him into the common bathroom with the heat of the moment.

All she could remember was their lips locking as well as the water running before the steam started to fog the bathroom. One thing led to another, the water was not the only thing that got steamy.

As she got out of the shower after another morning steamy escapade, the female wrapped her towel around her and took slow steps so as to not slip on the bathroom floor. Her eyes went to her phone which was vibrating from the incoming messages. All of a sudden she remembered,
"Ah shit. I forgot about my dad..."

With that she looked back at her companion in the shower and smiled,
"We should probably get ready,"
she blushed. Not that she could complain about the pleasant good morning she had. However, she needed to try and maintain a friendly relationship with the guy, instead of ditching, especially since the pair were roommates - with their rooms being right next to each other.

Opening the door just briefly to bob her head out into their common room and the area was quiet. Sliding out of the shared bathroom, she headed to Eos' room to get her old clothes and then hopped next door to her own room so she could prepare for the day ahead as he motioned a bit behind to do the same himself. Looking at her wardrobe, she gnawed on her lower lip as to what she could possibly wear. Her clothing ranged only from yellow to green to brown for the majority but since she was feeling quite chirpy, she decided to go with a yellow, plaided bodycon dress and a bolero jean jacket with white sneakers to be comfortable for her first day. Knowing her best friend, there was going to be a lot of walking and running involved.

Speaking of best friend, she picked up her phone went to the common area and sat back on the couch, just in case the male was also ready himself. One leg over the other Hebe scrolled through her message notifications, namely her father by heart. Opening Nyx's message she almost grimaced at herself at how she could have forgotten to text him. The fact she woke up hungover was the usual delayed messaging excuse but this time she took more. With a soft sigh, her thumbs glided over the screen as she typed back a message to Nyx;
'Good morning papa. Sorry for messaging so late but I have been doing fine. Rough morning, y'know? Ah glad to know - I will message Rosie to see if she can hang. Hope you settled just fine! Good day, and lots of love - Heebs.'

As his mind was rested, her excitement could not be contained, she first texted her quasi-sister to let her know she was all well and arrived so they could meet up sometime today. She could not wait to meet her and give her a long-lasting, big, old hug that she was quite famous for with the young goddess
'Hi sissy! Just to let you know that I managed to make my way to the Academy, I can't wait to see you. It's been a whileeeee! Text me when free xx'

Her last and most frequent target was her best friend Rosie. She clicked on her name and sent her a call it went to voicemail after a couple of rings. She raised an eyebrow at the phone, concerned. Hebe hoped she was okay. Maybe she was still settling. Nyx said she and her family just arrived so it could be very plausible. With that she decided to leave her a message,
'Yo Roro, heard you got to campus. Saw a lot of cool spots you gotta see today! I'll meet you outside the dorms in 30 minutes. Ye?'

Thirty minutes was surely enough time for her to get settled so she could come hang with Hebe, no?

As she closed her message, her phone showed her ex's contact, which sent her into quite emotional turmoil again. It was so fresh, she didn't really disclose her break up with Helios with anyone but her father figure. The female, after some hesitation, she hit the delete contact on her phone before she was brought back to reality as a familiar door swung open, her face lifting to see him.
"You seem fresh and ready to face the day,"
she muttered under her breath, her leg slowly moving back and forth on the other as she was feeling quite anxious from what she just experienced on her phone a couple of moments ago.

Looking down at the time she grinned,
"I have around twenty minutes before I am yet to leave, so enjoy the rest of your day, ye?"
She hinted towards Eos who was unsure whether he was crawling back to his room or going outside.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Phobos

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Unsteady

X Ambassadors

It pained him to think that his ward was simply letting herself rot under the sheets with a bottle of liquor. So if he had to force her to go out instead, so be it. He frankly did not care how she saw him. Deep down she knew it was for her own good. Whatever he did was always for her own good, even if he did not have the friendliest of approaches. In fact, waking her up to only ditch her was not really friendly at all. But he knew that putting his brother and her in the same room was also a death warrant. He can never get around to attempting to fix this situation but even he, the god of fear, cannot grasp the concept of the hatred that was built in between. The pair were simply so opposed to one another that being in the same room was not an option. Phobos cannot understand, particularly, for two people who hate each other, they are quite similar.

He couldn't help but show a slight hint of an eyebrow as she stated she made friends. He took a mental note to see who these said friends were as part of his usual background checks. Much like a young child, she had no option as she followed him outside, he hummed softly as he did not bother to watch her. Namely, because his brother's room was not that far. She couldn't pull a trick on him, especially since she could see Medusa's head snake out at the back of his coat, hissing and watching her. As she gave up he grinned briefly, "Good choice.". His head turned to face her and gave one nod,
"If you cut the dramatics, yes. We talk later,"
a stern, monotone tone of voice as per usual to complete her statement as she walked by.

Phobos did not need a plan or reason for him to knock on his brother's door. It was a force of habit. Showing up to check on him. Phobos could not risk anything happening to him like the last time. How they were separated. Ironically to his earlier antics with Apate, Phobos was not really interested in venturing outside just yet. He simply wanted to make sure Deimos was okay. This shindig about separate dorms was not really going down easy with the older twin and that was why he always showed up at the younger brother's room at least two times a day.

Another knock. Phobos was not really a patient man. Mainly because he got worried that something happened. By the time it took for Deimos to come back, he was already feeling Medusa understand his mental commands as she started to slide down his leg and under the door but his voice was heard and Phobos relaxed for a bit. Surely taking his sweet ass time, the door slowly, yet painfully swung open as his brother emerged,
"Hey,"
he muttered.

Seeing the drooped look on Deimos' face, he raised an eyebrow of worry,
"Are you okay? Did anything happen while I was gone?"
he slowly opened the door enough for him and Medusa to slide in, closing it. Not much for exchanging pleasantries, the man has always been a get-to-the-point kind of man. That being said, he was still worried, yet he had a question to address.
"No. For once you did not. I just came to visit,"
he stated bluntly with his hands in his pockets, taking a seat where his brother was lounging, assumingly from how the couch was unkempt.
"Back to my question, are you alright? You seem... tired. Did you not get enough sleep?"
he questioned, despite one who would normally sound worried and panicked, Phobos' demeanour was still calm, nonchalant even.

A few moments later, Phobos' head turned to the door, hearing footsteps.
"Did any of your dormmates come in yet?"

The door opened briefly and he heard the bustling that accompanied them as bags were dropped on the floor by the door as he remained quiet. He tried to evaluate the situation as per usual as she leaned back on the couch, seeing the male outside dazed after hauling that duffel. Phobos are always silently evaluated. Why the door was not closed, he did not know - maybe one of them was an occupant of this dorm, who knows?

"Unless you're coming in here, I suggest you close the door,"
he suggested to the black-haired male who was left in the doorway as the female group parted from him. The male loved quiet and with that door open, his hearing sensitivity increased drastically due to the students walking by.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Pheme

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Unwritten

Natasha B.

This was simply getting frustrating at how out of date and tacky this academy's supplies were. As she picked up her phone to idly scroll through her feed, she could hear clicking coming towards her. Much like... hooves? In the midst of her latte macchiato crisis, a young boy... goat.. oh yes satyr... that's what they called them, approached her. A well-trimmed brow was raised as she looked at the source of the cute voice. She couldn't help it, that smile was adorable. Topping that with the offer to help, it was golden. Before Pheme could speak up, she was intrigued at how the young boy was navigating through the conquest of acquiring her warm beverage.

She was never used to getting her own coffee around and that needed to be arranged here. Even if she did, usually her voice was enough to get the job done. She was grateful this young boy was helping her because getting touch buttons people pushed was simply gross. Shuddering at the thought, the buzzing of the machine stopped. Her eyes saw the liquid steaming from her cup as her eyes shone like diamonds. Bringing the tumbler to her lips, the caffeine hit she inhaled was enough to know it was good. The male voice brought her back,
"Clearly. Is he your... son? Or?"
she lowered herself a bit as she reached into her pocket as it metal clinked when she reached inside. Opening the young boy's palm, she rested three golden pieces of drachmae for his kind gesture as a tip for helping her out,
"Thank you, young man."

Sure, Pheme was a bitch but the kid just saved her caffeine routine and like a good employee loves a nice tip, she assumed so did young helpers.

The brunette clicked her tongue briefly at the older male's question,
"Duh yah. I am not really one to get my hands dirty so I have almost voice-activated everything back home."
. Pheme almost cackled at that last comment,
"Such a shame though. I think I can prolly attempt to rumour the Fates to get us voice-activation coffee machines but that is waaaaaay too much work. I guess I need to find me a kind soul to get me coffee,"
she grinned as she took a sip out of her drink, smacking her lips as she enjoyed the kicking taste.
"Mm mm, for a useless coffee machine, this stuff is good,"
she hummed contentedly as the demon was not unleashed.

Olypmus really needed to get updated with the tech that the mortal world was equipped with. It was some bougie shit.
"Though that is not a bad idea. Where is the God of Technology when we need them the most?!"

By the gods, she hoped Hephaestus was around to tinker a little bit of sense into these machines. Even though he went AWOL on Olympus... the last time she heard.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Notus

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

I Lived

One Republic

Knowing his twin very well, he knew the turmoil that was brewing inside of the platinum-blonde male about him right now. Notus knew how bad he was irking him that he only had one backpack on his back as well as the strain he was taking with every move as those bags of his started to weigh the other male down. It was amusing. Of course, Notus loved to rub it in as he stretched his arms and flexed as to how freely he was walking. The eye roll only confirmed it more,
"Of course, you are not. You are very strong after all,"
he complimented to help ease his brother's ego,
"It is not like you did not bring enough clothing for both of us, after all."
. He subtly kidded knowing very well he got annoyed at the fact Notus, occasionally, dropped into his closet when he needed to be more... sophisticated.

Albeit his teasing, he wouldn't let Boreas suffer alone, even though he deserved it sometimes in hopes of learning his lesson to travel light. Though as he threatened him with no clothes borrowing the darker-toned south god halted in his steps,
"Okay now. It's not like I am helping you out or anything,"
he said sarcastically with a scoff, knowing very well he would drop the baggage in an instant if he fought for the point. Especially, since he said bags drop equals exploring. Boreas started to sound like a broken record, especially since Notus himself kept bugging him to hurry up,
"Fine, fine"
. He could easily find a loophole and use the slight breeze to make it warm, hot and sticky. That can easily make his bags drop and start their expedition now.

To say he was excited was the least of it. He was stoked to finally reunite with his other younger brother on a more permanent basis now. He simply wished their eldest brother had the same fate.

Notus couldn't help but narrow his eyes,
"If your clothes are going to be in my wardrobe, it's only fair to share those with me then. That's the catch,"
he taunted him with a wide grin on his face, reciprocating his seriousness with a more joking manner from his end as he couldn't help but laugh,
"As you wish your Majesty, princess,"
he retorted with a bow.

It was safe to say that Boreas was still a bit green when it came to getting to know their brothers after being raised without them for a long while now. Notus, of course, adjusted quite quickly to them, especially his little brother whom he knew the least of all but that was because he was versatile and adaptable. Boreas was not.
"Be nice,"
he quickly muttered as he heard his brother screech down his name as he glided down in one dart towards him, and opened his arms, letting Boreas' suitcase accidentally fall to the ground. Unlike his twin, he could give a rat's ass about reputation, which made it much more fun to get under his skin...

From the grin reflecting on little Zeph's face, he called bullseye. A hug was a really good bait for the young one. Not to mention cheese... but he was not about to get himself covered in cheese that was for sure.

As he saw the deep dive that was his brother zoom down towards him, Notus' smile faltered as he saw the body plummet right into him. One second he was free, the next he was enveloped by his little brother's hands and wings. So warm so soft. With an audible groan as he slid a few inches back and toppled with the collision he wrapped his arms around his brother and patted him on the back into a big hug, causing both of them to topple. He could feel the life get snuffed out of him but he did not care.
"I'm happy to see you too, lil bro. Even if you did snuff the life out of me, literally,"
he laughed with a cough as he sat up and looked up at Zephyrus.
"Man, you're growing by the second... even those wings of yours! However, next time, Boreas loves to feel included. Hug attacks do him well,"
he winked, letting a hand poke the cold one's shoulder.

He was not the one to break the embrace. Notus loved the warmth he brought with him before he felt it empty as the male got off of him and slowly stood up with the warm breeze himself, hovering back down with both feet on the ground,
"Aye. Not long ago. We had a bit of a baggage situation on the way here. As well as a taxi situation. His highness had an excessive amount of weight,"
he groaned as he did not hide the audible annoyance in his voice.
"That's great! I am jealous you are all settled. I really want to dump my bag in the dorm so I can get explorin',"
he chuckled, rubbing his hands together,
"Did you uncover much since you got here?"

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Euphrosyne
Eenie- Meenie - Miney THIS ROOM WILL DO
Dorm Room 202
Interactions;- Hebe (by text) Hera revalia revalia Khaos r e i r e i Zeus (previously) AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
As Zeus introduced himself, Rosie grinned and gave a small bow. As he asked if it was his fault, Rosie shook her head but before she could assure him that it wasn't his fault, Hera spoke explaining Rosie's predicament.

Giggling to herself, Rosie spun in her circles in mid air delighted with her new form but her sister's voice and the serious tone broke her from her glee as she looked towards her. She wanted to argue that she could fly there herself and test out the new form, she opened her mouth to protest but one look at Khaos' face caused her to close her mouth and settle on her sister's shoulder. She had no doubt that if she tried to protest she would be held in someone's hand at least this way it looked like it was her choice.

As Khaos picked up Rosie's bags and her own, Rosie continued to look over her shoulder at her wings in awe, fluttering them slightly to move them but not herself, only breaking from the trance as they began to move and Khaos spoke to her. "I think he seems nice K and mom stuttered" she commented as she looked at her sister before looking back towards Hera and Zeus.

Humming along to herself, Rosie remained sitting on Khaos' shoulder kicking her legs lightly and swaying from side to side in delight, like a ball of energy ready to explode she struggled at the best of times to remain still but being in fairy form and in a new exciting place she found the urge to move almost overwhelming but with great force she remained on K's shoulder and instead exerted her energy through singing and swaying. After all, her plan was to essentially run all over campus once her bags were dropped so maybe it wasn't a bad idea to sit down for a bit, not that she had a choice.

When Hera held her hand out, Rosie obediently stepped down onto her hand gracefully twirling and fluttering her wings as she moved. As the elevator door was closing Rosie waved at Zeus before going back to her twirling and giggling. "I think this might be my best form yet" she cheered as she looked up towards her mother and sister, she wasn't sure if they could hear her or even make her out but that didn't stop her.

As Hera placed her on the table, Rosie fought the urge to flutter around the room and instead focused on her breathing as her mother instructed her. The sooner she reverted to her normal form the quicker she could go explore but the thought of exploring the campus was only causing her to get more excited.

As she was placed on the floor, Rosie continued to take deep breaths in and out as she forced her mind to empty and instead focused on the sounds of her own breath. She felt a familiar tingle course through her body and ...

POOF

Back in her normal form, Rosie quickly looked around to check if her wings were gone before she looked back at Hera and Khaos "That was so cool, oh my titan! wasn't it amazing" she giggled "I had wings, I have a form that can fly".

Her phone buzzing in her bag broke her from her excited babbling and she quickly took it out to check it. A grin played on her face as she read the text from her best friend and she quickly set out typing a reply.

Ah yay your here already! ah this is all so exciting!! <3 Just had a new form I need to tell you about! 30 mins is perfect!! Cant wait to explore :D!! see you soon xx

After sending the text, Rosie put her phone back into her bag before looking up at the pair in front of her. "Hebe's here, we're gonna meet" she commented happily as she picked up her bag and looked around to find her door. She bit her lip as she looked at all the doors in turn silently in her head doing "eenie meenie miney mo" once the rhyme finished and the door was chosen, Rosie slowly opened it and breathed a sigh of relief that the room was empty.

She threw her bag into the room and closed the door, that was a problem for much later on, before turning back towards her mother and sister "so do you want to go see your room K" she asked quickly in the hopes they'd forget she wasn't technically "settled in". She had no doubt Hera was going to make her unpack before they left, granted if she didn't Rosie would probably spend the term living out of her bag.

Philotes
sustenance man, sustenance
Fuck knows
Eros revalia revalia // Mentions Aphrodite &Dream Boy & Eris AnimeGenork AnimeGenork / Mentions Hedone & Nemesis izayoiix izayoiix
When Eros offered to have Phil to himself that night, Phil looked towards him as he wiggled his eyebrows, a smirk playing on his lips "ooh is that a promise" seductiveness flooding from his tone as he feigned a serious expression "I've been waiting our whole lives for you to take me" he added quietly as though he was admitting to some long held secret and didn't want anyone to know. A laugh threatened to escape but instead he forced a frown onto his lips and turned towards Eros and widened his eyes as though a sad realization hit "Why wasn't I good enough until now" his voice trembled as he spoke with the laugh bubbling in his throat but he tried to push it down for as long as he could to keep the act going. "Well now I don't want you" a flash of anger flared in his tone "You took too long, you missed out on all of this" as he spoke Phil motioned towards his own body in an extremely exaggerated manner, wiggling his hips slightly to emphasize what he meant.

One look at Eros' face made the whole act crumble as Phil failed to stop the laugh that erupted from his chest. When he eventually stopped laughing his hand moved to stomach as he tried to regain his breathing, unable to look at Eros until he had gotten himself back under control and the threat of a laugh had subsided.

"Hedone is definitely classier than a closet.." Phil mused in a thoughtful tone as he looked around them, also looking out for a particular blonde or brunette within the crowd but alas they were nowhere to be seen. As Eros pointed out his was jealous, Phil raised an eyebrow and looked towards his best friend "You want to sleep with her dream boy?" he questioned with amusement flooding his tone before he rolled his eyes and smirked "man do you ever think about anything other than sex?" he asked in a somewhat exasperated tone as he shook his head but amusement was clear on his expression.

As Eros' stomach rumbled, Phil raised his eyebrows and smirked as if to say "I won, Im right" and chucked lightly to himself as his friend gave in, which to be honest Phil knew he would. He played the big act but as usual Phil knew what was best for them and Phil was right. Sometimes he wondered if Eros would survive without him, granted Phil did take on the role of minder a lot, not that Eros would ever admit that off course.

"what? I was following you" Phil lied immediately and without hesitation as he looked around them for any sort of sign of food or the canteen "do you not know where were going?" he asked before shrugging as the reality of how big this campus was finally seemed to hit him "I have no idea surely we passed it last night at some point"

Biting his lip, Phil tried to figure out where the canteen could be, he hummed to himself as he looked at all the buildings before his eyes landed on the main academy building "My guess would be in there?" it was more of a question than a statement and his confused tone made that evidently clear "could do with some signposts" He placed his hands on hips as spoke too set on finding food that he was blissfully unaware of the trouble brewing behind them

Ate
What use is being the God of the Sea if you cant make water huh?
Hallway// Empty Classroom
Bubbles revalia revalia / Fishboy izayoiix izayoiix
As the man's hold tightened on his sister, Ate stood to full height ignoring his breathlessness as he narrowed his eyes looking from Poseidon's hands to his face as though silently warning him to let go of his sister. Sometimes it honestly still surprised him how protective he was over Amphitrite and how quickly the brotherly feeling seemed to take hold off him. It was almost like something else completely took over him when it came to his little sister and he still found it strange but maybe that's what normal family dynamics were like, well with family that didn't desert you.

Ate opened his mouth to introduce himself but Amphy, clearly sensing the tension that was brewing, spoke first and Ate smirked before he shook his head "must you always call me an idiot bubbles" amusement was clear in his tone as he looked towards her and he let himself relax. He had heard so much about this mystery man and how much he had helped her that he knew deep down he was a good guy, albeit he still didn't like him man-handling his sister but he brushed that thought off, now was not the time.

As Amphitrite spoke again, Ate could sense the panic in her voice and his eyes widened as they shot towards her necklace. "Shit" he looked around them for a sign of water, expecting to see some kind of drinking fountain, like they had in Earth colleges. on the wall but unfortunately he was out of luck, what do Gods not need water too?

He knew that his sister needed water and he knew what was about to happen without it but Ate felt at a loss on how to help her and what needed to be done in that situation. For the first time, in a long time, he felt helpless but he would never let that show "Surely with a nickname like that you can make water or something" he stated towards Poseidon.

Realizing she was running out of time, Ate looked around for somewhere they could go, somewhere that they could hide her while the change happened, he bit his lip and scrunched his nose in thought before spotting a closed door slightly down the hall, in quick strides he moved down and turned the handle, thankful that the room was both open and empty. "In here" he shouted back to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back