• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Laurel Heights Academy

Athena wrinkles her nose. "Twilight Princess came out on the Wii originally, then the gamecube. So maybe you can find a version of it, maybe you can't. I'm sure you can for Ocarina though." She turns her hand into a fist and holds it out instead. "I'm a bit of a germophobe, sorry. My name is Athena, by the way. You're welcome to call me that or Ath. It's up to you."

Robert also turned his hand to a fist and fist bumps her. "Nice to meet you Ath... I will stick to Athena, the goddess of wisdom and courage and twenty other titles. If it is on the Wii, then i am sure i can get it. I will borrow a Wii from my neighbor then take the game for a spin. Have you played any other Zelda titles apart from those?" He released the clench and pocketed his hands.

Athena scoffed. "Of course I have. Legend of Zelda is my favorite thing in the world. I've played Wind Waker, Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, A Link Between Worlds, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time:Master Quest..." She droned on and on, listing about ten other games and her opinions on them, before finally reaching the last one. "I really don't like Skyward Sword. They didn't even try." She smiled again. "Honestly I'm so obsessed, my dog's name is Navi."

"Hahahaha Navi? The fairy Navi? I'm Navi the fairy! The Great Deku Tree asked me to be your partner from now on! Nice to meet you!."Robert tried so hard to talk like the fairy but failed miserably. "Talk about being a fan. I have never named anything from a video character. Hmmm maybe i can borrow some of the classics to play for myself, if you don't mimd that is." Robert said with a little fear in his voice.

Athena smiled. "I had a pet rat named Midna for a while, she's the imp from Twilight Princess." She chuckled a bit and nodded. "Yeah that's fine, I don't mind at all." She adjusted her brace skirt again, and let out a small sigh. "The struggle of being goth," she laughed.

**((Edit: True story, I had a rat named Midna))

Last edited by a moderator:
"You had a pet rat? That is so new. I have never heard someone having a pet like that. And you said 'had'. What happened to it?"

Robert smiled when she agreed to his proposal. "Sweet. I will come for it one of this fine days, or bring it to school, whichever works." He watched as he adjusted her skirt, " Whats up with your skirt? We can sit down if standing makes you uncomfortable."

Athena blew out a breath. "She just got old, died. It was really awful for me though, I cried so much." She smiled. "Eh, that might be a good plan. And nothing's up with it, it's just uncomfortable."

"I am so sorry about your pet Minda. You really must have loved her till you named her after a game character." Robert bowed in respect and stood up straight. "So if i may ask, what's it like to be a Goth? Never really met someone like you, being an introvert has its perks."

Athena bit her bottom lip, contemplating. "I don't really know, it's nice. People see you, think you're a serial killer, and they won't fuck with you. So that's a good thing. And never met someone like me?" She squints her eyes. "I'm gonna choose to take that as a compliment."

'How you are able just to brush how people think of you is just..amazing. I have met someone who literally feeds on the opinions of people." Robert took a small step back and composed himself. "Wait wait wait before we jump into conclusions, let me explain myself. I have read in blogs that people who are into goth mostly like dark stuff and love to keep to themselves. I don't know if introvert is a good word for it. However to see a person loving games and actually being social, that is..new. So please i apologize if i may have offended you."

Athena shrugs. "I mean, I would definitely call myself an introvert. The only reason I talked to you, truth be told, is because I needed to know where psychology was." She smiles. "I don't think you meant to offend me.And you didn't offend me."

"Guess we both belong in the same introvert club. Wow you are blunt. Just rip the band aid off and add salt to the injury. Well at least i tried to tell you where the Psychology Class is." Robert exhaled a sigh of relief. "i thought i had dug myself a deep hole when i said that."

Aria went on to class, sitting idly waiting for the time to pass. Her teacher, not surprisingly, was sick the first day of school so she just doodled in her journal and made small talk, waiting for the class to pass

Avalon slowly stepped out the shower and dried off before slipping on a pair of shorts and a Ramones crop top. She wasn't really in no big rush considering she was already extremely late for school. She dried her hair and straightened it before doing her makeup with a small smile. Slipping on a pair of black doc martens, she sighed softly as she made sure her outfit was on point before grabbing her bag and heading out. She took her time getting to class before walking in without a word. The teacher gave her a not-so-nice look that she didn't hesitate to return as she took her seat.

Seeing Avalon walk in, aria was hoping she would be able to spend the last half of class not being bored out of her brains and make a new friend while she was at it.

"Hey, I'm Aria." She said, leaning back in her seat a little tipping the chair back onto only two legs.

Glancing over to see Aria talking to her, Avalon tilted her head in a bit of confusion. "Not to be rude and I really don't mind it, but you don't seem like the type of person to talk to the likes of me. I'm Avalon," she said with a small smile as she turned to face her.

{I'm up for it!!}

Aria laughed a little, shaking her head. "Really not one for social boundaries. If someone's nice, they're nice." She said, and turned around in her seat a little.

"Are you new too?"

(Sure, I don't mind.)

"Nah. Just late. It doesn't happen very often but if I wake up late then there's no reason for me to rush to get to class. I actually woke up about half an hour ago. Just took my time," Avalon explained as she crossed her legs. She glanced around the room briefly before returning her attention to he new girl.

{ okay }

Valkyrie stumbled around, intimidated by the crowd of people. She saw a bunch of idiots grinding, but there was really only one person she felt she needed to find.

valkyrie

allison

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria sat down on a couch, smushed imbetween a could drunks. They were entertaining company though, and we're all pretty nice. Soon enough they were all trying to decide who would win, gorilla or a sharknado. Aria happily supported the debate, she thought the whole thing was pretty funny

Avalon quietly stood in a corner, sipping on a drink as she watched all the fools basically screwing right there in front of everyone. It was really disturbing and she really didn't see the point of it. She wasn't wven really sure why she was there again. Oh yeah. You're a loner and have no friends and need to make some. Sighing softly, she shook her head as she took another sip.

"A-Ari?" Valkyrie called out meekly, biting her lip. "Can you hear me?"

superthumb.jpg

Aria heard someone call her name, but she wasn't sure if it was just the music and general chatter messing with her. It was pretty full of people so she stood up, and started walking around.

"Val?" she said, not knowing she was standing right behind her, facing the other way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back