• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Laurel Heights Academy

Avalon got out when Hades opened her door and nodded a bit. "Okay," she said and pulled her hand away before he grabbed it. Instead, she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his lips gently. "I wasn't upset earlier. I promise. It's just that everyone that knows treats me like a child but I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I'm a big girl. I don't need you worrying your pretty little head off about me. I'll talk about it when I'm ready," she said before kissing his cheek gently and pulling him to the entrance.

Hades smiled down at her, happy to know he hadn't actually upset her. "Well I'm going to worry my so called 'pretty head' off about you. Even if it has nothing to do with that, I'm going to worry about you. I care about you, so I will worry." He kissed her back, allowing her to drag him to the door. A pretty redhead greeted them from behind the register, and Hades pulled Avalon to a booth near the back, sitting against the wall. He pulled her down next to him and placed a hand on her thigh. "So, you want waffles, yeah?"

Avalon glanced at the redhead that greeted them and instinctively moved a bit closer to Hades. She followed him to the booth and sat down next to him as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Waffles and bacon and eggs and toast and tummy stuff," she said with a small yawn as she closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around his own. Finally pulling away, she laughed softly as she climbed over him so she was in the corner and her legs were laid on top of his.

Robert arrived in school waaay early than anyone did. He could not sleep as he was waiting on an bid on eBay on an item he placed last night. He made his way to the classroom preparing for Psychology, holding his phone at his hand, refreshing the page constantly so as not to miss any bids. A user named Twinkies placed a bid and he countered it. This went on and on and on for a couple of minutes then at the 11th hour, he placed one final bid and there was nothing he could do about it. The final alert confirmed his purchase and he jumped up in the air, screaming "Yes!!!!!!" every few seconds and he did a break dance, which he remembered he sucked at. He danced anyway. He looked around and saw that no one was in class so he continued to dance without caring. "Ooh yea!!!Oh baby!!!Oh yea!!!!Oh baby!!!"

Hades rested his hand on Avalon's thigh, a goofy smile plastered to his face. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by a rather buff waiter asking them what they wanted. He looked up at the waiter and grinned at him. "Uh, I'd like some french toast please," He said, handing the menu to the man, who's eyes were glued to Avalon. Hades' grip tightened on Avalon's leg as he stared back at the man.

Athena woke to the sound of someone fumbling in the closet. She opened her eyes and saw Hades leaving. She breathed a sigh of relief, at least he was safe. She rolled over after he left and quickly dressed herself, leaving her face makeup-less. Since Hades had left with the jeep, Athena proceeded to walk to school, a look of angry indignation plastered to her face. She opened the doors to the school and cracked a smile to see Dre.

x354-q80.jpg
tumblr_nxy1foWO5V1ues0yuo1_500.jpg
images

Last edited by a moderator:
Avalon watched as the waiter came up and asked what they wanted, all while keeping his eyes on her. "Some waffles, bacon, eggs, cheese grits, and some toast," she said with a wide smile, feeling Hades tighten his hand on her thigh. Looking at him, she smiled softly and leaned over, kissing his cheek, knowing exactly what was going on. "Hey...calm down. It's okay," she said softly as she placed a tatted hand on his gently.

Robert continued to do his very bad dancing, switching from samba to salsa to any dance he thought he could do. He paused to take a breath and he turned around and saw Athena smiling at the door. He also cracked a smile and waved at her to join him. "Wanna dance Athena?"

He stretched his hand to her direction

@theplagued

Athena chuckled softly as she walked up to Dre. "You're a massive dork, you know that?" She asked, extending her hand out to him.

Hades turned to smile at Avalon. "He was staring at you, and I am having zero part of that crap," he laughed, kissing her cheek in return. "What do you wanna do after breakfast?" He asked, softly running his nails up and down her thigh.

"Hahaha yes i am. And the funny thing is, i am kinda proud of that. Kinda being the main word." He took her hand and spin her 360 makiing her face him and placed his hand on her waist.

"If i step on you, i deeply apologize." He played a salsa song on his phone and they danced away.

@theplagued

"Well we kinda have to go to schools. I don't know about your morals and whatnot but I would like to get an education and do something with my life," she said with a wide grin, keeping her hand on his. She leaned her head back and let out a soft sigh. "I appreciate the whole jealousy thing, but you have nothing to worry about. I promise. If I wasn't interested in you then I would have cussed you out when you wasted a perfectly good drink," Avalon said with a small laugh before placing a hand on his cheek. "But I do appreciate it.

Hades smiled at Avalon. "Shit, I forgot school was a thing," he chuckled, wiping a single hand down his face. "I don't wanna go," he pouted a bit, continuing to rub his hand on her leg. He had a sudden thought and glanced to Avalon. "What do you want to do like, career-wise?"

Athena laughed, spinning as he pulled her around. "I-" she stepped directly on his foot, "Sorry, I don't know anything about dancing," she chuckled, continuing to dance with him, her hands on his shoulders. "Can I ask why we're dancing?"

Lyssa rubbed her eyes and yawned. She had already been at the school for multiple hours researching on diseases from the 18th century for a Biology essay. "Within months the Pulmonary vessels will have constricted to the size of within months the Pulmonary," Lyssa read aloud to herself through a yawn. "will have constricted- wait, what?" She read the sentence over again in her head before realizing that in her exhausted state she was starting to read over the same sentence. With a defeated sigh she closed the medical encyclopedia and leaned back in the soft leather of the Library chair. Tipping her head against the back of the chair and rested her eyes shut. 'Just five minutes of sleep.', she thought. A minute later the bell alerting the school that the first class of the day would begin in 5 minutes. Lyssa whimpered and collected her books from the table. "So much for that."

"I know that I want to do something with music. I love singing and all that jazz so I figured it would be a good way to make money," Avalon said truthfully as she finally moved her legs off of his and sat up straight. She laid her head on his shoulder and let out a soft yawn as she curled her arms around his. "What about you?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him, her normally bright blue eyes dull from tiredness.

Robert just continued to dance despite being stepped upon by some really tall heels. "If i was to tell you the reason why we are dancing, you will call me nuts and probably stop dancing with me so let's just dance then i will tell you why. And don't worry about that, you will get better at dancing"

Robert leaned at his phone and changed to some slow music. "I promise this is the last one" He grabbed Athena's hips and slowed danced to the music.

@theplagued

Users who are viewing this thread

Back