• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Laurel Heights Academy

She opened her mouth to tell him where her room was and where the bathroom was but all that came out was a slight scream at the suddenness of him turning her around and pushing her against the wall. Hearing him complain about the tour, she laughed softly as she tipped her head back and smiled. "I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to stop me," she said with a slight smirk. "Last room on the right," she said simply as she wrapped her arms around his neck, using her own strength to hoist herself up and wrap her legs around his waist. "But I'm too lazy to walk."

Hades grinned. "I can honestly say that I don't mind at all." He wrapped his arms around Avalon's waist, pulling her into him. He walked to her bedroom, placing slightly sloppy kisses all over her neck. You barely know this girl, what are you doing? His mind screamed, but he ignored it. He wanted Avalon. Badly. Hades placed Avalon on her bed, climbing on top of her and wrapping a hand around her neck as he kissed her collarbones. "Again, if you want me to stop doing something, say so," He said, tightening his grip on her neck.

Laughing softly, Avalon held onto him as she returned his kiss. "Trust me. If I have a problem with anything, I'll let you know," she said as she giggled and ran her fingers through his hair as she leaned up and began kissing his neck repeatedly, hoping like hell she wasn't about to regret what she was about to do as her hands slowly trailed down his wife's to the waistband of his shorts. (Fade to black)

Hades awoke, glancing around the unfamiliar room. He honestly recognized nothing here, aside from the sleeping form of Avalon. A small smile eclipsed his face. I guess Zeus wasn't entirely wrong. He kissed Avalon's shoulder and ran a hand down her side, muttering sweet things to her in her sleep. Suddenly, worry filled his eyes. "Avalon, when are your parents going to be home?" He asked, his voice a little panicky, "I don't want to get you in trouble." He sat up, pulling his shorts over his hips.

Avalon remained asleep until she heard the million dollar question. Slowly turning over and resting her head against him, she groaned softly as she draped an arm over him. "They're on some business trip. Don't worry so much," Avalon mumbled softly as she buried her face into his side.

Hades blew out an audible sigh of relief. "Oh my god, good. I was so worried for a second." He ran a hand through his hair and reached down to do the same to Avalon. "So, let me get this straight- they left some pretty girl at home alone? How silly of them," He playfully growled, bending down to place a kiss on her lips. "So, I have a kind of serious question," he said, sitting up and biting his lip. "It's nothing bad, I'm just curious." He paused and forced a smile. "Was this a one time thing, or...?"

Smiling and returning Hades' kiss, Avalon finally sat up and stretched a bit. "I already told you that if anyone fucked with me like your brother does that if fuck them up. That includes you," she said as she leans over and kisses his cheek gently. "I hope it's not a one time thing," she finally added before reluctantly getting up. She walked to her closet and quickly slipped on a pair of sweats and an oversized tshirt. She returned to the bed as she sprawled out on top of him. "My head hurts."

Hades grin was maybe a little too big. "Good," was all he said though, hugging Avalon close to him. "Your head hurts?" He placed his mouth on her ear and whispered, "Maybe from me knocking you into the headboard last night," he grinned again, kissing her ear and pulling back a bit. "So, uh.. Do you wanna, uh, go on a date? And like, get breakfast?" He asked a little nervously.

Blushing quite a bit, Avalon raised an eyebrow and looked up at him. "That and the hangover are guaranteed to give a killer headache. And the only place that's open this early is Huddle House," Avalon said with a slight laugh. "Not to mention you have nothing to wear but I'd like that," she said with a grin we she sat up. "And I have to change clothes."

Hades shrugged. "If we're going to the Huddle House, do I honestly need to look that good?" He asked jokingly, regretting the fact that he had left his shirt by the side of the lake. "If it's cool with you, can we stop by the lake first so I can get my shirt?" He pulled Avalon onto his lap. lacing his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. "I don't think you have to change. You look pretty."

"That's fine with me but regardless, I do need to change," Avalon said with a small laugh. "If you want, you can run back down there and grab your shirt while I change," she suggested as she ran a hand through her hair as she placed an arm around his shoulder and neck with a small smile. "If not I can change then we can go get your shirt."

Hades gave a small smile. "I'll just wait until you're done, Princess. Besides, I wouldn't mind watching you change," he laughed. He kissed Avalon's cheek and ran his hand up and down her back.

((Ahhh, writer's block. Sorry it's so short.))

Rolling her eyes and getting up, Avalon didn't waste any time changing into a simple pair of skinny jeans and a tshirt before clasping on one of her many chokers and slipping on her boots. She took her time doing her hair and makeup and turned to face him when she finished. "Let's go, I'm starving," she said with a small laugh.

y.jpg

Hades smiled, silently watching her. He'd never really met someone like her, you know? Normally pretty girls were a little stuck up- even the punk rock ones. And even punk rock girls tended to be at least a little mean. He knew that because Athena was his sister, and she could be the biggest bitch on the planet. He was just so happy that he had met someone that was kinda like him. It made him really happy. He stood when she said she was done and he smiled at her, taking her cheek in his hand and placing a small kiss on her lips. "You look so pretty," he muttered. He grasped her hand and headed for the door. "So, uh, I have another question," He said as he headed for the car.

Returning the kiss happily, the blonde followed him out to the car quietly until he said he ha another question. Carefully climbing in and putting her seatbelt on, Avalon looked over at him with a slightly worried expression. "What is it?" She asked as she frowned a bit, wondering what he could have possibly wanted to know.

"If it's cool with you, I'm gonna stop by my apartment instead. I wanna make sure Ath and Zoo got home safe. And I, uh," Hades turned to her and smiled, "Was that, um, your first time too, or...?" He asked, averting his gaze as he started the jeep up. "I guess it's honestly a very trivial question, but I'm just curious. As you'll come to find out, I'm curious about everything," He chuckled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avalon props her feet up out the window thoughtfully. "That's fine," she said truthfully as she laughed softly. However, her laugh didn't last long with his next question. Looking over at him, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out for several moments. She looked away and shook her head reluctantly, unconsciously wrapping her arms around her waist as she lowered her feet and sat up. "I wish."

Hades nodded, a small knot in his throat. "No, no, it's okay," He said, forcing a smile at her. "I promise it's fine, I was just curious." He was a little taken aback by her tone of voice. He glanced at her. "Here, we'll talk about this when I come back," He said as he pulled into the apartment complex. "I'll be right back," He said, jumping out of the car and jogging inside. He opened the door and breathed a sigh of relief to see Athena asleep on the couch. He trotted into his bedroom and saw Zeus asleep with some girl in his bed. What the fuck Zoo? He shook his head and pulled some clothes from the closet before putting a beanie on and jogging back to the jeep.

c5rsoy-l-610x610-t+shirt-tumblr-hands-smoking-shirt-white-black-cotton-harry-styles-onedirection-hs-harrystyles-harry+styles-style-fingers-smokes-white+shirts-white+black-men+s+women+s-tumblr+shirt.jpg

adidas-pants-women-tumblr.jpg

bb0cb2acacd35b099ae5f469ea478c9f.jpg

Avalon quietly leaned her head against the door as she closed her eyes, nodding a bit when he took her he would be back. She pulled her feet up and tucked them underneath her as she waited, trying to figure just how this whole conversation was going to go down. She watched as he came back, taking a deep breath as she tried to calm her nerves.

Hades returned to the jeep and climbed in, his mind racing. He started the car up and glanced to her as he started driving to the Huddle House. "Okay, so, uh... I was thinking about the way you said what you said, and uh... I'm gonna be a little frank here. Did you, uh, consent to the way you lost your virginity?" He asked, knowing full well he was completely out of bounds and knowing that this wasn't his business at all.

Avalon glanced over at him before returning her eyes to the trees and scenery that passed them by. In all honesty, she was about to snap but forced herself to calm down. The last thing she wanted to do was push away the one good thing that had happened to her since sliced bread. Hesitating for a few seconds, she finally took a deep breath and shook her head. "No," she said softly as she placed her hands in her lap and looked down.

Hades gave a small nod. He reached over and rubbed his hand down her arm. "Hey, I'm sorry that that happened," he whispered softly, pulling into the parking lot. He turned to face her. "Look, if you don't want to go inside, I understand, okay? I completely understand. We'll do whatever you want to do, okay?"

Smiling softly, Avalon gently gripped Hades' hand and let out a small sigh. "Don't do that. Don't make me seem like some vulnerable little girl. It happened years ago and I'm fine now. I am who I am because of it and I like who I am. Now I'm starving and I'm going in there and getting some waffles."

Hades recoiled a bit. "Sorry, I didn't mean to," He muttered, and gave a soft smile. "Alright doll, let's go get you some waffles." He got out of the jeep and went to open the door for Avalon. "I'm paying, okay?" He said with a grin as he reached for her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back