• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Laurel Heights Academy

Taking the drink, Avalon looks around carefully as she frowns a bit. "Not from where I'm standing but that could be because I'm 5'4" and can't hardly see over anyone here," she said as she took a sip of the drink. The fact that it was perfect kind of surprised her. "And honestly I don't mind looking around with you. It's not like I'm doing anything better," she said as she laughed softly.

"Spent the evening hungover. champagne for the night time blue-ue-ues." She sang along, following Val.

Hades smiles. "Shortie," he lightly teases, taking another sip of his drink. His eyes scan the room and a look of worry shines brightly on his face. "Fuck there's a lot of people," he glances at Avalon and takes her forearm in his hand, "Don't wanna lose you in the crowd." He smiles again, pushing through a group of people, and his eyes land on his baby sister. "Ath, have you seen Zoo?" He asks, his voice showing every bit of anxiety he has.

Athena's eyes shoot up away from her phone. "Shit, no I haven't. If I see him, I'll text you," she says, her voice a calm river in comparison to Hades'.

Hades nods. "Fuck," he whispers.

Zeus pulls his pants over his hips, zipping them and fastening the button. "Thanks sweetheart," he says with a wink, before pulling a shirt over his head and stepping out of the room. At this point, Zeus is completely trashed. He's barely been at this party for thirty minutes and he's fucking wasted. He saunters to the table lined with alcohol and pours three drinks into a single cup. He takes a swig, decides that whatever he's made is disgusting, and proceeds to pour the drink all over the floor, his eyes scanning the room for his next target.

Garcia watched with amusement as teens raced into bathrooms, puking out all the contents in their stomachs. This was one of the reasons he didn't drink, and the other... he didn't like being controlled by anything. He finished up his punch, and crumpled up the plastic cup. He had pretty much nothing to do, so he stood up and exited the house, heading for his car.

He had been in the party for almost an hour, and it was a nice change. He smiled, as he jumped in his car. At least, it was some time away from home.

Avalon frowned a bit as she followed without much complaint. "I appreciate the concern but I'm perfectly capable of kicking people out my way," she said as she kept looking around. She gave a small smile and wave to the girl who had a striking resemblance to him. Must be his sister. Continuing to look around, it wasn't hard to pick up on the worry radiating off him. Glancing behind them, she stood on her tiptoes, just being able to make out someone by the drinks. Staring between the two, she shook her head a bit. "I could be wrong but there's someone that could basically be your twin that looks like he just got done screwing someone by the drinks," she said as she shrunk back to her original height. "Just saying."

Hades wheeled around. "Sounds like Zeus," he said, releasing Avalon's arm. "I know you're capable, by the way. Sorry." He continued walking towards Zeus, the worry melting away. "You alright man?" He called out to him.

Zeus spun around, slightly wobbly, and held up two thumbs.

"I'm- I'm-" he pauses to burp, "I'm fucking great man. Who's this laaaaady?" He asks, stumbling up to Avalon. "Are you fucking her Hades? My man!" He holds out his hand to fist bump Hades, who glares at him angrily.

"Zeus, stop. No, I'm not fucking her. Unlike you, I don't screw anything just because it has a vagina." He continues glaring at Zeus, who gives a light shrug.

Hades turns around as Zeus walks away and gives an apologetic look to Avalon. "I'm so sorry about that. He's awful when he's drunk."

Avalon quietly follows, a bit of concern washing over her at the stranger's unsteadiness. However, that all melted away and turned into anger the moment she heard his rash comments. She glared at him as he walked away, the closest thing to hatred that she could get was radiating off her. "No offense but if I kick him, it's his fault," she said simply . She honestly didn't think she could get that mad at a drunk person, but she was and she couldn't stand people like that. Taking several deep breaths, she finally looked back up at Hades and shook her head. "You have nothing to be sorry for."

Hades sighed. "I wouldn't be too mad if you did kick him. I love Zeus to death, but honestly, he is so irritating. Like, I'm totally okay with people having sex with who they want. It's not my business, I don't care. However, if you are going out of your way to manipulate someone just to get laid, I do have a problem with that. It's not fair to the person on the receiving end. It makes me so angry." He blew out a breath. "Sorry for ranting, that kind of shit just makes me so mad. If anyone ever did that to Athena, I would fuck them up." He looks to Avalon and smiles slightly. "Athena is my sister, that girl earlier with half of her hair bleached and the other half black. She stole the hair style from Melanie Martinez or something, I don't know." Hades runs his hands through his hair. "Again, sorry for rambling, and sorry that my brother is a total douche. Annyway, what do you want to to?"

((@CocoForRealz, I do have two open characters, if you're interested?))

"Don't worry about it. People rant to me all the time. That's wasn't the worse I've heard and I completely agree. "Hell if anyone did that to me is fuck them up," she said truthfully. The thought of anyone doing that to any girl made her blood boil. "As far as doing something, I don't know if you've noticed but I don't do the whole party thing. My mom thinks I need to make more friends but that's kind of hard when pretty much all people see is either a way to get laid or some weird chick with tattoos all over her body and a partially shaved head. But I don't care. So pretty much anything not involving this part would be good but involving it, I have no idea," she said with a small laugh before shaking her head. "Did you know my mom almost named me Aphrodite? My dad didn't like it. Didn't think it would fit," she said with another laugh as she finished up the rest of her drink. By now, she wasn't drunk but just a little tipsy.

Hades smiles at Avalon. "You do give off a bit of an introvert vibe," he says playfully. "And jeez, it's probably a good thing they didn't name you that. You'd fit right in with my family, but people might think we were related, and that'd be a little awkward if we ever-" He forces a cough, and stops his sentence entirely. The beer was beginning to effect him a little bit, it was trying to make him say things he didn't want to say. He scratched at his head, his face completely flushed. "Hey, so, if you don't want to hang out here, there's a lake up the road a bit. And an arcade." He wipes his hand down his face, trying to conceal his embarrassment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avalon quickly looked away as a blush grazed her cheeks and began playing with her hair. "Um..." She laughs a bit before rubbing the back of her neck. "The lake sounds good. I just need to run home real quick and grab my bathing suit which shouldn't take five minutes. I don't know about you but swimming always helps me wash off embarrassment like that," she said as she nudged him with her hip, laughing a bit more. "Give me a few minutes and I'll be right back," she said before throwing her cup away and heading towards the door.

Hades grinned, his face flushing harder as she nudged him. As she trotted out of the door, he sat in a chair right next to it, his head in his hands. I can't even fucking believe myself, he thought, She thinks I want to get with her now. I mean she's pretty, but I don't really know her. This is gonna be a mess. Hades headed out the door himself, grabbing a pair of Zeus' swim trunks from the backseat. Knowing there were people around but not really caring at this point, he pulled his pants off and yanked the swim trunks on. He pulled himself onto the top of his jeep and just sat there, waiting for Avalon to come back.

Avalon quickly raced home, heading straight up to her room and going through her clothes. She settled on a simple red bikini and pulled her clothes on over it before she ran back out and headed back to the party. Stepping out and looking around, she began making her way to the door though she looked around a bit. She stopped hen she saw Hades on top of a jeep. Turning around, she walked up to the jeep and smiled a bit. "You look a little lonely up there," she said with a slight laugh.

Hades flinched when he heard Avalon's voice. "Shit you scared me," he laughed, hanging his feet over the side. "Wanna drive there or walk? It's up to you m'lady," He joked, cracking his knuckles. "You don't look like you changed your clothes." He cocked his head a little bit. "You look nice but it doesn't look like you changed?" He laughed.

Laughing a bit Avalon shrugged before looking down at her clothes. "Driving gets me away from here faster. As far as changing, I didn't think it would be very wise to show up here in just a bathing suit especially with a bunch of drunken fools looking to get laid so I just slid my clothes back on over it," she said with a smile. "Come on."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hades nodded. "Makes sense, makes sense. With people like my brother around, that was definitely the best choice." He slid from the jeep and hopped onto the ground, opening the door for Avalon before getting in himself. He stopped and then glanced at her a little worriedly. "I'm a little drunk. Do you wanna drive or what?" He bit his bottom lip. "I mean, I think I'll be fine, I just don't wanna make you uncomfortable."

She smiled softly as she got in and propped her feet out the window. "I'm too tipsy to care. I think we can manage," she said with a laugh as she laid her head back against the seat. "How far away is it? Because if it's just down the road then I don't doubt we'll be fine," she added as she looked over at him with a small smile.

Hades nods. "It's literally at the end of this road, in the woods. It's like three minutes away." He turns the key and maneuvers out of the parking lot, turning left onto the road. He presses the knob on the CD player and "Can't Kick Up the Roots" by Neck Deep blares throughout the jeep, a simple reminder of how much he hates this town. He immediately turns it down, blushing slightly. "Sorry, don't know you feel about pop punk." He smiles, turning off of the road into a grassy field before the woods. "Let's go," he says with a small smile.

Laughing a bit, Avalon turned the music back up with a wide grin until they got to the woods. "I love it," she said with a smile as she hopped out and shut the door. Following him to the lake, she smiled at the beauty before walking over to a rock. Pulling her shoes and socks off, she set them down and pulled off her shirt and shorts before heading straight to the water. It was a bit cold, but the longer she was in the water, the better it felt.

Hades opened his mouth to say something to Avalon, but no words came out. He stared at her as she peeled her shirt off, and he had to look away because he felt so weird. He trotted after her and peeled his own shirt off, descending into the lake. "Fuck shit shit shit," he muttered, clutching his arms as the cold water sweeped over his belly. "Holy hell," he laughed, "It's not normally cold at all."

Pushing off of the sand, she backed up a bit more and smiled a bit as she watched him. "You're such a wimp," she joked as she turned back around and dived under water. There was just something about only half of her hair being wet that irritated her. It either all had to be dry or all wet. When she emerged, she smiled widely, deciding to splash a bit of water at him playfully.

Hades watched her in awe. God, she was pretty. He chuckled as she splashed water, and he splashed some back before sinking underneath the lake and grabbing her legs. He emerged, Avalon over his left shoulder. "Who's a wimp now?" He teased, twirling her around.

She watched him go under water and giggled softly before she felt him lift her out of the water. Squealing at the sudden change in temperature, she laughed as she held onto him as best she could. "I'm not a wimp! I'm small," she said laughing before screaming a bit when he twirled her around. "Put me down!" She yelled though he couldn't stop laughing. She had to admit that this was the most fun she had had in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back