• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Laurel Heights Academy

RESPONSE IS MANDATORY. STARTING @ 6 CENTRAL TIME. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE, THAT IS OKAY.

suddenly, everyone's phones begin to buzz. a mass text has been sent.

party at allison hayden's house. be there or be square.

allison harvard is known for her legendary parties. so, go.

POST OUTFITS (PREFERABLY WITH POLYVORE)

PARTY WILL END IF TOO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Briar Rose!" She says before Val vanishes. Brair look at Timmy, "What do you have first?" Shes asks him and bites her lip, getting distracted by his eyes.

Aria looked at her, taking the sunglasses off her head. The girl was a little shorter than her, which made her look actually pretty cute.

"No problem, you alright?" She asked, moving her bookbag off the desk beside her so the girl could take a seat. Aria sat down, taking her leather jacket off and hanging it on the back of her seat. This showed another tattoo or two, just small simple ones on her forearms. A broken arrow on her left, and the outline of a crescent moon on her right. She glanced at her phone breifly, and nodded to herself. 'Alright, already a party invitation.' she thought

"Calculus in here with Mr. Scanlon." Mr. Scanlon, the homeroom teacher, was a kind man who seemed like he was quite attractive in his day. But, he was shy and nerdy. "You guys probably think math is so boring, right?" Crickets. "But, it can be really really fun! And, I am here to show you just that!"

150610_2872639_christian_slater_bought_his_wife_a_taxidermy.jpg

Robert smiled when he realized he was not alone when it came to being passionate about something. "There was a time i tried to play the piano. I managed to barely grasp the basics of it but quickly lost interest. I tried the guitar but it has been a while since i played one." Robert listened to Aria and was suprised when she showed him her tatoos.

"Forgive me for asking but what does EstQuo.. that one mean? And if i may be so bold, for your first tatoo, that is very impressive." He wanted to touch it but hushed the thought.

@ayezombie

Valkyrie sat down with her. "Allison is a bitch, but damn she knows how to start a party. You up for it?" She smirked. Damn, she thought to herself. This girl isn't too shabby. Too bad I can't flirt for shit.

"Oh yay, math..."Briar says trying to show some interest. She checks her phone and see a text from an unknown number. "a party?" Briar says to the air.

((where should we post the outfits?))

Turning to Robert for a quick second she nodded. "It means 'it is what it is", my mother would always say it to me. And thank you, very much."

"Where there's a party, I'm there. Only if you'll go with me though." She said, smiling a little. She had only seen this girl in passing but hey, when an opportunity presents itself you take it. "I'm Aria. Aria de Serpico" She could hear the hint of an english accent in her voice, which quite honestly she found very intriguing.

Robert took out his phone and found he has been invited to a party. The question that ran through his mind is how in the world did they get his number? Since a response was mandatory, he replied the text.

" Please accept my apologies for i will not be attending your party. Thank you for the invite though." He lookes at the text one last time and pressed the send button.

He turned to Aria. "Your welcome. I was taught my my dad that to always give compliments to those who deserve them. And about the party, i will skip this one. It's tooooo early for me to go to parties on the first day of school."

"Valkyrie Osbourne." She said in a slightly moaning voice, gently resting her hand on Aria's leg. I think she likes me! Valkyrie thought excitedly.

"Your father seems like a very respectable man, Robert." She smiled. When Valkyrie put her hand on her leg though, it quickly drew her attention back.

"Lovely name, Valkyrie, for a lovely girl."

"Valkyries were female figures that decided who lived and who died in Norse mythology. That must've been a pretty important job, don't ya think?" She slowly moved her hand up towards her hip.

Robert decided not to be a third wheel and politely excuses himself. "I will leave you too ladies to continue with your discussion. And btw, Valkyrie, my name is Robert. " He stretched his hand towards her.

"Ofcourse, someone has to, right?" She said, catching the girl's eye. She bit her lip a little thinking on something clever to say.

"Well, Valkyrie, do I live for do I die? Cause your eyes are killing me right now."

"See ya." She smirked. "I dunno, but maybe you can find out second period." She swirled her finger in circles around her upper thigh.

Aria raised her eyebrow a little. "Well, what's second period then gorgeous?"

Aria smiled, and breifly looked the girl up and down. 'Alright, school can come second during second period.' she thought.

"Alright then, cupcake. I'm awefully curious to see what you've got in store." She winked, and relaxed a little in her seat, and drummed her finger's on Valkyrie's thigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back