• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Latchkey Kids - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Here's where we'll be discussing behind the scenes of Latchkey Kids, including character discussion, story mapping, and any questions about the story in general.

Welcome, everyone! I'll be starting work on the CS template now.
Does anyone want to disclose any character ideas so far? I know Savannah wanted to play some twins, with only three players, I would say that's viable.

I don't think I want to go twins with someone.

But if I may ask, out of curiosity, what gender and age are you all thinking of for your character?

Oh, and I should specify since I spoke to a player about it: the ages for your characters should be between elementary and high school age.

If I play both twins, I'll be making one boy and one girl, probably around middle school age

I tend to prefer playing precocious children who try to act more adult than they actually are, so I could see myself going for an elementary school or early middle school character, presuming no one else plans to do so.

I tend to prefer playing precocious children who try to act more adult than they actually are, so I could see myself going for an elementary school or early middle school character, presuming no one else plans to do so.
I can already tell they will get on my boy's nerves, but to be fair, he's grumpy and doesnt really get along with anyone not in his family

Mm, I like the combo so far, from middle to elementary. What age were you thinking, monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 ? A teen might be a nice balance of tone and age.

Anyway, I've got my ideas down already, it's a sister pair, one older, one younger, Natural protective older/adventurous younger dynamic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back