• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lastlands: Pawns of Muurdaan

What is a Houseman?: A houseman is a unit well known from countless other roleplays in this universe. It is basically the perfect bodyguard and Heavy Shock Trooper. Picture a 10 foot tall hulk sealed in full plate armor, almost too stubborn to die and full of hatred for everyone but humans... less than that, just humans you like. It hates practically everything/everyone and this hate powers it. Imagine it hunched like a gorilla ever vigilant and capable of tremendous punishment, waiting to be loosed in the field or never far away from it's noble. THAT is a houseman.
there are ways to start with and acquire super units in the game. the default super unit is a houseman, though you can design your own.

Looking forward to reading along! A new RP thread isn't in my schedule right now, but I miss you lot dearly.

What an inconvenient time for a cruise! Well, I am back. And if its too late, all good! If not, I'm interested.

What an inconvenient time for a cruise! Well, I am back. And if its too late, all good! If not, I'm interested.
I'll keep you looped in -- we're JUST starting, and it remains to be seen who will live, who will die, and who will actually enjoy playing. You and Heterological Heterological are on deck to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back