• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Land of the Forgotten

Gomenesigh

So, the basis for this Rp is that it's a Dystopian type setting. Humanity a long long time ago fell into ruin and destroyed the atmosphere so it is unlivable (Or so they think). As such, the people who were left were able to find sanctuary and rebuild. Humanity now flourishes and thrives under the Dome and it is still believed that life outside is not sustainable. Upon reaching the age of 18, everyone is sent to the matchmaking ceremony where they will be paired with their soulmate. However, unbeknownst to people, several of these young adults go missing and are never seen from again. Technology is advanced for the humans and they live peaceful lives, but the government is always watching, and with that comes a severe lack of freedom. Are there rebels living in the city, striving to break free of the Dome? Are there rumors of shadows moving on the outskirts that don't seem quite human?

On the other hand, the tales of the planet are completely false. Several different races managed to survive the downfall and adapt (Elves, Shape Shifters, etc). They live peacefully and most of them hold a resentment towards all of Humanity, some more than others. While there is peace and freedom, there is still darkness that lurk in the shadows. Beings that no one will speak of for fear of their life, and much more.

There will be a specific plot in mind, but character wise it's pretty much open and there is a lot of room for for different paths characters can take. Bipedal creatures and beings allowed, but nothing beyond that.

Oh hey guys. I 100% was not getting notifications. I'll work on getting some lore pages and a CS page up tomorrow for those of you who are interested. I'm going to get lore pages up first to see how many people we have. Depending on that will determine the types of roles available. No, I'm not making a specific set of roles you have to choose from, just inside the dome vs outside for now.

enterelysium enterelysium Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Donut Fret Donut Fret Cosmos Cosmos Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- frogmilk frogmilk

This isn't inspired by Under the Dome, though it's funny you mention it because I'm actually watching it right now. My main inspiration comes from a book series called Children of Eden for the environment.

@gomensigh children of eden is pretty epic ngl, and ill be inside the dome but will probably leave at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back