• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LAND OF GODS AND MONSTERS – werewolf pack roleplay

peachmoon

•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•

welcome to my roleplay! i've been craving a good ole classic werewolf thread from when i first started roleplaying, thus silverfalls pack was born < 3 please bare with me on the template being a bit wonky with the links, i'm still trying to fix it :c but i've also added a mobile friendly spoiler filled with the information!

character sheet thread

Introduction:

Shrouded in a permanent layer of frost, the mountains of Silverfalls within Valloria Island are home to a pack of werewolves unlike any other. These wolves are not only larger than their counterparts in other regions, but they also exhibit a unique intelligence and cunning that set them apart.

The pack was founded by an alpha male known as Atlas Harbringer, whose thick gray fur and piercing yellow eyes were a testament to his strength and wisdom. He ruled over his pack for many years, guiding them through harsh Northern winters and chilled summers alike.

The werewolves of Silverfalls are a force to be reckoned with, feared by many and respected by all who know of them. And as they roam the rugged terrain of the mountains, they leave a mark on the land that will not soon be forgotten.

To the south of their treacherous territory lies a golden meadow known as the Sunbelt Fields, which is home to the Sunbelt pack lead by alpha Silas Quinn. Although they are generally smaller in stature due to the flourishing lands, they have expanded into a swift, well-fed pack.

The Sunbelt pack is known for their agility and speed. Their smaller size allows them to move quickly and efficiently. Their territory is rich with prey, and they have learned to hunt with precision and skill.

The history between the Silverfalls pack and the Sunbelt pack has been a tumultuous one. Their territories are adjacent to one another, and conflicts over resources have led to many battles between the two packs. The Sunbelt pack may be smaller, but they are strong in numbers and do not back down easily.

Under the new leadership of Alpha Kairo Harbringer, an omen has been hanging above the Silverfalls pack, ominously warning of a winter unlike any other. It paints a picture of a terrible cold where the prey begin to flee south, and nearly the entire sapphire lake freezes over. The frigid winds will turn the forest pines limp and brittle, leaving behind frozen corpses.

Alpha Kairo refuses to allow his pack to go hungry and manages to settle a deal with the Sunbelt pack. Silverfalls, being renown for their strength and battle prowess, has agreed to allow Sunbelt members to train among their fighters in exchange for a portion of their territory near the hills where Silverfalls members will be allowed to hunt.

Tensions begin to rise when Silverfalls members begin to do more than just strictly hunt and promptly leave on Sunbelt territory; some starting to linger a bit more than they should, hunting for sport rather than hunger. In a fit of rage, Silas poisons a fledgling member of the Silverfalls pack, killing him within minutes. Word is beginning to spread like wildfire among the island, leaving Kairo to deal with its wake.

Essentially, the plot begins with the Silverfalls pack receiving an omen about a terrible winter to come. Alpha of the Silverfalls pack, Kairo makes a pact with the alpha of the rivaling Sunbelt pack, Silas. Silverfalls can hunt, and only hunt, within a small portion of Sunbelt territory, but some Silverfalls members begin to hunt for sport and linger further. In an impulsive retaliation, Silas poisons a new member of the Silverfalls pack. Queue the drama!

Important Notes:

- The roleplay takes place on an island, which I’ve included an image to for visuals, and is also set during medieval-ish times. Think Game of Thrones.
- The werewolves reflect the Twilight version of werewolves, being able to completely transform at will(so long as they’ve mastered how to control it).
- There is also a small town, Aramoore, to which all werewolves are sworn to hide their true identity from or risk being executed. Nonetheless, they can interact with regular humans in human form.

Rules:

rule one
General site rules apply, I won't go too deep into these, you guys know the gist!

rule two
Please limit yourself to 1-2 character(s) max.

rule three
Please at least read the brief introduction and important IC notes at the bottom of the detailed introduction. There is also a visual to the setting of the roleplay, Valloria island.

Roles:

Alpha:
Kairo Braxton Harbringer
02814710f91e4da76843fcb10a00452e.jpg

Beta: Open

Medic: Open

Members: Unlimited
- Tallulah "Lala" Odile Harbringer
8046ac2847b825f84f14a93e0a9e87bd.jpg

a roleplay by peachmoon

gms

peachmoon

tags

werewolves, supernatural, medieval

power is power

the weeknd

• introducing

Shrouded in a permanent layer of frost, the mountains of Silverfalls within Valloria Island are home to a pack of werewolves unlike any other. These wolves are not only larger than their counterparts in other regions, but they also exhibit a unique intelligence and cunning that set them apart.

The pack was founded by an alpha male known as Atlas Harbringer, whose thick gray fur and piercing yellow eyes were a testament to his strength and wisdom. He ruled over his pack for many years, guiding them through harsh Northern winters and chilled summers alike.

The werewolves of Silverfalls are a force to be reckoned with, feared by many and respected by all who know of them. And as they roam the rugged terrain of the mountains, they leave a mark on the land that will not soon be forgotten.

To the south of their treacherous territory lies a golden meadow known as the Sunbelt Fields, which is home to the Sunbelt pack lead by alpha Silas Quinn. Although they are generally smaller in stature due to the flourishing lands, they have expanded into a swift, well-fed pack.

The Sunbelt pack is known for their agility and speed. Their smaller size allows them to move quickly and efficiently. Their territory is rich with prey, and they have learned to hunt with precision and skill.

The history between the Silverfalls pack and the Sunbelt pack has been a tumultuous one. Their territories are adjacent to one another, and conflicts over resources have led to many battles between the two packs. The Sunbelt pack may be smaller, but they are strong in numbers and do not back down easily.

Under the new leadership of Alpha Kairo Harbringer, an omen has been hanging above the Silverfalls pack, ominously warning of a winter unlike any other. It paints a picture of a terrible cold where the prey begin to flee south, and nearly the entire sapphire lake freezes over. The frigid winds will turn the forest pines limp and brittle, leaving behind frozen corpses.

Alpha Kairo refuses to allow his pack to go hungry and manages to settle a deal with the Sunbelt pack. Silverfalls, being renown for their strength and battle prowess, has agreed to allow Sunbelt members to train among their fighters in exchange for a portion of their territory near the hills where Silverfalls members will be allowed to hunt.

Tensions begin to rise when Silverfalls members begin to do more than just strictly hunt and promptly leave on Sunbelt territory; some starting to linger a bit more than they should, hunting for sport rather than hunger. In a fit of rage, Silas poisons a fledgling member of the Silverfalls pack, killing him within minutes. Word is beginning to spread like wildfire among the island, leaving Kairo to deal with its wake.

Essentially, the plot begins with the Silverfalls pack receiving an omen about a terrible winter to come. Alpha of the Silverfalls pack, Kairo makes a pact with the alpha of the rivaling Sunbelt pack, Silas. Silverfalls can hunt, and only hunt, within a small portion of Sunbelt territory, but some Silverfalls members begin to hunt for sport and linger further. In an impulsive retaliation, Silas poisons a new member of the Silverfalls pack. Queue the drama!

Important Notes:

- The roleplay takes place on an island, which I’ve included an image to for visuals, and is also set during medieval-ish times. Think Game of Thrones.
    - The werewolves reflect the Twilight version of werewolves, being able to completely transform at will(so long as they’ve mastered how to control it).
    - There is also a small town, Aramoore, to which all werewolves are sworn to hide their true identity from or risk being executed. Nonetheless, they can interact with regular humans in human form.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Hello! Do you mind if I join this rp? Werewolf roleplay a we’re always my favorite when I was younger!

I'm down for this, I'm really into the plot and history!

ok so i think i put this thread on the wrong board haha but i’ll keep it up in case there’s more interest, and i’ll repost this on the actual group board soon <3

wiggles in here i'm interested ! let's hope i can figure out a character because i absolutely adore werewolves

love to have u <3 also, quick note there's a link to character sheets already if anyone is interested in making a char already !

ahh super excited to have yall < 3 little heads up, i'll probably be closing this interest thread on tuesday, july 25th!

I'm interested although slightly apprehensive. Never done a werewolf RP before. What are the posting requirements?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back