• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Land Before Time / Dinosaur Rp

TenderlyLiz

Liz/Elli
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1707868002822.png

Hello all, I am once again coming to you in my time of need !!!!

I'm looking for a onexone roleplay with any of the canon cast of dinosaurs from Land Before Time, or if not that, any dinosaur oc that may be available! The settings would be pretty simple- LBT esque setting of an unnamed time period (I'm not wanting to be very specific with the time period in order to broaden the scope for what dinosaurs you'd like to rp as.) I'm looking for any and all fans of the show. I love adding extra tidbits of real life dino facts, incorporating it with the 80s aesthetic. :)

That being said, I'm not looking for one specific storyline, more so someone to collaborate with, bounce ideas off of, ect.

Hit me up or comment below if you're interested!​

• - Please keep it PG-13 (no nsfw especially with the dinos.) Minor blood is fine.
    - I will not ship or roleplay with anyone under 18, I prefer that you're 21 or older.
    - I am fine with a Warrior Cats styled economic system/religion/society if that's what you prefer, but I do not mind just sticking with the way LBT portrayed them.
    - No god-modding
    - No metagaming​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back