• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♕ LANCASTRIANS' PARTNER SEARCH v2.0 [open]

lancastrians

Procrastinator Extraordinare
LANCASTRIANS' PARTNER SEARCH

• Unfortunately, my last partner search didn't go very well. I plotted with a lot of people and then, because of personal health reasons, I sort of went
  • poof into thin air. Apologies to anyone I left hanging. This is a new search because I want to be active on here and this seems like the best place to start

I'm lancastrians, or Maria. I'm eighteen and up until recently I was a university student, but I had to drop out for the same reasons I disappeared from this site. I've been roleplaying for about five years. I also write and read and play video games a lot in my spare time. I'd consider myself friendly and polite, if a little passive, but I'm eager to make friends on here.

Hey! I have two ideas based on the Renaissance or Historical setting, or doing the GoT Fandom if you are still looking. Would you like me to PM you?

Hey! I'm also looking for someone to roleplay one-on-one with. I too believe in quality over quantity, and though I find that my shortest replies oft involve dialogue with another character, I usually keep to a 5+ line rule. If you're equally as interested as I, I'd love to do something involving either Misfits, Skyrim or any kind of original plot. :)

crowdays said:
Hey! I'm also looking for someone to roleplay one-on-one with. I too believe in quality over quantity, and though I find that my shortest replies oft involve dialogue with another character, I usually keep to a 5+ line rule. If you're equally as interested as I, I'd love to do something involving either Misfits, Skyrim or any kind of original plot. :)
Hey, thank you for replying. I'd be up for any of those, if you'd like to PM me? :)

I'd love to try something in the vein of Urban Fantasy or Historical if you're still looking. I also sold the majority of the past three years to playing Skyrim, so I would love to try that. Especially since my Xbox broke and I haven't played in ages.

Hello Maria, I'm Never!

What did you have in mind regarding Skyrim or Historical? I have a Stormcloak I'd like to write with again, and love historical settings/plots. (:

Cunning Commander] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29950-albagubrath/ said:
@AlbaGuBrath[/URL] Stormcloaks? This thread is Imperial territory.
Never stopped me before... 0:-)

In seriousness, though, anything during or after the war would be really awesome for me. If we're on opposite sides, then perhaps some situation where the two have to work together to get out of a situation (like maybe both searching for an artifact or other information in a cave or something, then getting trapped) or interaction after the war was over. Not to say that it couldn't be during the war itself, just it might be a bit tricky to create events leading to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back