• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Seraph was walking down the hall and couldn't help but notice the two fighting in it. The Guy was holding a girl against the wall, this looked like it was serious too, it made her angry. She stomped over to confront them both, not realising that she had a similar problem to them, but how would she be able to tell?

"OI! You keep your hand off this girl or I'll rip them off." @LokiofSP @Krekire

Jay woke up, feeling a sharp pain on his branch. Through his senses, he could feel an apple being plucked off of him. He felt a protective rage overcome him. Too far in tree form, his thoughts were only primal. He uttered a deep growl, growing giant thorns and hurting everyone around him, especially the fairy. His bark shonenwith an orange light, as giant tendrils covered in throns erupted from the ground.

(@OceanBunny Never grow an apple on Jay. He aint yo tree :P )

(Derp, time to get off)

Shina felt a jolt beneath her and she looked down to see thorns growing out from the ground. She stared at the tree with her beak open, as it uttered a noise that sounded like a growl. But the thorns suddenly started heading toward her friends, grabbing her attention as they looked like they were threatening to pierce them. Angrily, she flew into the sky and closed her eyes midair, summoning a faint fire barrier around her friends, even the stupid Nyx-en (Nyx + kitten \o/).

Her power was considerably weakened, however, by her reduced form so the barrier began to crack as the thorns crashed into it.

Willow! Angry tree shooting thorns at you from 6 o'clock!

@OceanBunny @Lotusy @metalcity @sitanomoto @Momo Mix @GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna (Ahote's Genderswapped self) hops around confused. "Why am I a baby kangaroo? Who are you? And more importantly, WHY AM I A GIRL?!?!?"

@DragonStorm

Seeing the angry tree Willow quickly took over its mobility and stopped the attack. 'Thank you Shina.' She thought before glaring at immobilized tree. "Are you seriously trying to attack a forest fairy." She growled. "Be happy I don't turn you into a sapling!" She was very angey that the tree would ignore her for so long and then suddenly attack causing her friends pain.

@Lotusy @PhoenixFire13 @Momo Mix @metalcity @sitanomoto @GingerBread

(All plants are mine!!)

She frowns at all of the sudden violence. "I uh, don't know anything about an object. I just downloaded myself from the library computer. I thought there was a glitch in my code but..." She stopped, wondering how ridiculous her speech sounded. "Now I'm an ass. I'm quite literally an ass."

@OceanBunny

(Sorry I'm at work so answering when I can. It's pretty slow tonight so, no big deal.)

If i could bite you i would Nyx thought bitterly as he jumped out of Willows arms, laying his head on the ground and putting his paws on the apple trying to force it off his teeth. when Nyx eventually got the apple out his mouth He turned his attention towards the tree before letting out a fury of meows causing fire to shoot towards the tree. That will teach you to have apples

@OceanBunny @Lotusy (Nyx is angry at nature for the apple :P )

"Oh." She said. "Well I hope it's temporary. This would be a tough one to explain to my dad." She looks at the apple in the one she had heard called "Nyx's" mouth. She held up a hoof. "Sorry. Can't help you." @GingerBread @OceanBunny

Amy make an incredulous face. "You mean people are switching bodies? And genders?!" She shook her head. "I'm uh, new here. So does anyone know who would want to place the 'curses'? Or why, even?" She clops her hooves nervously on the ground.

@LonelyAssassin @LokiofSP @GingerBread @OceanBunny

"Okay Hold On you will still look like this, but you will looked part spider and part elf" He said before he started to fly around you and you start growing and changing. Az grew back to the same size before flying over the balcony and hitting a tree. He then saw a small amount fur land on his nose and before he knew it he started to change into an adult female kangaroo. Esme (His female name) looked around before seeing a Joey looking confused and asking alot of question.

@LegenDarius @Hawkeye

Allumbus sighed, "Okay, great! Now we know what happened to our bodies, but we still have no idea who did this, why it happened to us, or most importantly, how to reverse it!" She leaned back and pinched the bridge of her nose, "No offense, but I REALLY want my body back, I can smell to good, I can feel better, I'd rather have my slightly dulled senses over these any day! Also....You smell WAY to sweet."

@Krekire

Seraph scratched her head, "Wait... so you guys switched bodies? Does that mean I have?" She then grumbled, "No... I look way to similar to myself even for a guy... I think I just changed the opposite sex. Though you guys are in a pretty similar situation... I was just about to head to the library to try and figure something out..."

"Oh, shut up. I'd figure it's nice to be more alive. Besides, I feel pain more than anything dulled... especially after picking myself up with your body. Such a weakling... I just used momentum to punch that hard anyway... Alright, look. Let's set rules. We don't fuck with each other's lives and act similar to what we do, even food. That's it. Or I can make a deal with you... If I make you stronger and better with the senses, you make me get a better reputation and grades. Got that? Or, well, ofcourse we could have a bit of fun with this. Like pranking in a way. Just not absolutely NOT With my romance life." Colliah said. She looked around with the few people around them, noticing their curses. "I think I might know what's going on... I've lived for several thousand years... I just barely remember."

Krekire said:
"Oh, shut up. I'd figure it's nice to be more alive. Besides, I feel pain more than anything dulled... especially after picking myself up with your body. Such a weakling... I just used momentum to punch that hard anyway... Alright, look. Let's set rules. We don't fuck with each other's lives and act similar to what we do, even food. That's it. Or I can make a deal with you... If I make you stronger and better with the senses, you make me get a better reputation and grades. Got that? Or, well, ofcourse we could have a bit of fun with this. Like pranking in a way. Just not absolutely NOT With my romance life." Colliah said. She looked around with the few people around them, noticing their curses. "I think I might know what's going on... I've lived for several thousand years... I just barely remember."
Seraph raised a hand like she was going to try and say something but the girl was too caught up in talking about keeping her reputation intact because of the body switching, I mean wasn't there more important problems right now? Though I guess Seraph didn't really understand, since she never had a good reputation in the first place.

"Uhm.... May I just?..."

She chuckled "I was a dragon familiar of an Elf, now I'm your mother" Esme smiled before looking around to see what there is

@Hawkeye

Alliumbus sat up at the words stronger, "YES! I'll do it, hell yes!" She sat back down with a goofy smile on her face, "Best curse ever..." She looked over at the events transpiring, "So everyone is cursed? What do we do? Go to a shaman? Voodoo man?"

@LonelyAssassin @AnyoneImMissingSoSorryButThereAreLiterallySoManyPeopleOhMyGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back