• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"I-i need help! I'm looking for someone named Jay! There are some students in my room who are hurt!" He tried to catch his breath, he felt like he hit a wall. "I just need to get them help!"

@Lotusy

metalcity said:
Enki sighed "Fine, I guess I can. However, if we wait it will be more existing when we return" Enki suggested.
(Night)
" Ok, if it will be more exiting after we return from somewhere else, then let's go somewhere else first. Any idea where I can sleep, if you want me to stay here? I'm no fan of laying on benches...", she said, still friendly smiling at him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Ok, if it will be more exiting after we return from somewhere else, then let's go somewhere else first. Any idea where I can sleep, if you want me to stay here? I'm no fan of laying on benches...", she said, still friendly smiling at him.

[/QUOTE]
"Awww, don't be mean to the benched." Enki said jokingly as he opened the door again, he smiled.

metalcity said:
"Awww, don't be mean to the benched." Enki said jokingly as he opened the door again, he smiled.
She laughed and smiled at him, walking out the door. She waited for him, asking "So, I will excuse to benches. But still, you did not answer my question..."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She laughed and smiled at him, walking out the door. She waited for him, asking "So, I will excuse to benches. But still, you did not answer my question..."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yea sorry. Students stay in the dorms, or near by houses. But I would recommend the dormitorys ." Enki said as he started to walk down the stairs.

"Yeah, students...dorms...errm...I guess that would be best. Ok, to the dorms!", she exclaimed, heroically pointing her finger to some random direction.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Yeah, students...dorms...errm...I guess that would be best. Ok, to the dorms!", she exclaimed, heroically pointing her finger to some random direction.

[/QUOTE]
"Other way." Enki giggled as he continued his decent down the stairs.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She blushed, quickly withdrawing her finger and following Enki again. " I...knew that... ", she muttered embarrassedly.

[/QUOTE]
Enki continued to giggled, they reached the bottom of the stairs and Enki held open the door again. They both left the building and Enki looked around for the dorms. "It should be over here." Enki said with confidence as he walked closer.

(Got to go to school now, I'll try post during that time but only when I'm out of lesson. Sorry about this, like most people wish I didn't have to go QAQ )

She gladly followed him, saying nothing, being to embarrassed to speak. His continuous giggling made her feel even more dumb.

(No prob, I know how you feel)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She gladly followed him, saying nothing, being to embarrassed to speak. His continuous giggling made her feel even more dumb.
(No prob, I know how you feel)

[/QUOTE]
As the two reached the dorms Enki span around, his cape flew with him "And this is the dorms, where the students sleep. But you know this, wish to look inside?" Enki asked with a smile.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She nodded, finding her voice back slowly.
"S-sure. "

[/QUOTE]
"This way." Enki said as he walked round to the front of the building. He opened the door open again as he waited for he to catch up.

(isn't he just a gentleman.)

" Thank you", she said, entering and looking around, not noticing she was standing in his way.

(He is. One time I'll make you hold a door open for me an hour or something. But not now. When you expect it the least *grins evilly*)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Thank you", she said, entering and looking around, not noticing she was standing in his way.
(He is. One time I'll make you hold a door open for me an hour or something. But not now. When you expect it the least *grins evilly*)

[/QUOTE]
Enki carefully slid past her, he walked down the hallway "I don't know which one you will be given. But males and females share the same dormatories. I stay here." Enki placed his hand on his door. "Feel free to knock any time. I'll be back quickly." Enki unlocked the door and opened it gently. Hyip ran out, glad fully barking. She ran up and rubbed up against Enki's leg. He looked down at her confused before looking back up to see glass laid out across the floor and a letter. Enki quickly shut his door in a panic "S-So, y-yea. This is m-my ro-room." He worryingly said as he picked up Hyip. What the fuck happened? Enki placed Hyip in his hood and locked the door again, now was not the time to worry her again.

(that is just mean ;-; BTW Hyip is Enki's dog. her character sheet is on on of the pages, 4 or 5 i think.)

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
Enki carefully slid past her, he walked down the hallway "I don't know which one you will be given. But males and females share the same dormatories. I stay here." Enki placed his hand on his door. "Feel free to knock any time. I'll be back quickly." Enki unlocked the door and opened it gently. Hyip ran out, glad fully barking. She ran up and rubbed up against Enki's leg. He looked down at her confused before looking back up to see glass laid out across the floor and a letter. Enki quickly shut his door in a panic "S-So, y-yea. This is m-my ro-room." He worryingly said as he picked up Hyip. What the fuck happened? Enki placed Hyip in his hood and locked the door again, now was not the time to worry her again.
(that is just mean ;-; BTW Hyip is Enki's dog. her character sheet is on on of the pages, 4 or 5 i think.)
Maria stood front to his door, and she felt a bit dumped. She did not really understand what just happened and thought a moment about getting invisible, teleporting in, having a look and porting out again, but she did not want to be impolite.

She knocked against the door slightly, asking "Everything alright in there? Shall I just leave? "

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria stood front to his door, and she felt a bit dumped. She did not really understand what just happened and thought a moment about getting invisible, teleporting in, having a look and porting out again, but she did not want to be impolite.
She knocked against the door slightly, asking "Everything alright in there? Shall I just leave? "

[/QUOTE]
Not really understanding what happened either he didn't want to think about it now "No, its fine. Everythings ok in there. Any ways, each room has a bathroom in it so you don't have to go to a group room or anything. Gladly as who would want to be butt naked with vampires and werewolves around." He awkwardly laughed "S-so where next?" Enki asked, hoping he could come back to this later. Hyip whimpered in his hood so Enki raised a hand and petted her head that was leaning on his shoulder.

(with the bad internet, it takes about 5 min to get back on the page. A lot of pressing f5 -_- )

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
Not really understanding what happened either he didn't want to think about it now "No, its fine. Everythings ok in there. Any ways, each room has a bathroom in it so you don't have to go to a group room or anything. Gladly as who would want to be butt naked with vampires and werewolves around." He awkwardly laughed "S-so where next?" Enki asked, hoping he could come back to this later. Hyip whimpered in his hood so Enki raised a hand and petted her head that was leaning on his shoulder.
She saw he did not really want to show his room at the moment and she understood that. "How about...a place where I can find out which will be my dorm?", she suggested.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She saw he did not really want to show his room at the moment and she understood that. "How about...a place where I can find out which will be my dorm?", she suggested.

[/QUOTE]
"Well I guess that would be helpful." Enki stated as he pondered on the thought "I had a letter that said where I was, try checking you pockets?" Enki suggested as he found his letter in his pocket, he didn't take it out of his cloak. He showed it to her.

She checked her pockets, and she found a sheet of paper. It was a little damaged but she could still read it.

(I asked for some Info's on the dorms in the ooc chat, since I don't know anything to say about that :D )

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She checked her pockets, and she found a sheet of paper. It was a little damaged but she could still read it.
(I asked for some Info's on the dorms in the ooc chat, since I don't know anything to say about that :D )

[/QUOTE]
Enki looked at the piece of paper, slightly worried to why it was that destroyed. He hoped it was her being clumsy and not taking care of it probably. "I guess you don't remember why it is that destroyed?" He asked, slight worry appeared in his voice despite him smiling.

(lesson finishes in 10 min so might not be able to reply quickly.)

She nodded. "Nope, no clue. I see three possibilities. One: I'm more clumsy than I thought. Two: It got damaged while someone attacked me, which is the reason why I can't remember a thing. Three: I attacked and killed the original owner of that piece of paper. The name is not readable anymore so it'd be possible. I got hurt in the fight and don't remember." she said, still smiling.

Jay raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Well, you're in luck, I guess. I am Jay, like, in the flesh." How did this guy know my name? Thoughts aside, how does he know about me in general? He shook his head. No use thinking now. Turning back to the boy, he slung his backpack over his shoulder and got ready to walk. "But yea, I'm down to help. Lead the way."

@Magical Squid Senpai

Enki look

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She nodded. "Nope, no clue. I see three possibilities. One: I'm more clumsy than I thought. Two: It got damaged while someone attacked me, which is the reason why I can't remember a thing. Three: I attacked and killed the original owner of that piece of paper. The name is not readable anymore so it'd be possible. I got hurt in the fight and don't remember." she said, still smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Enki looked at her slightly irritated when she said she killed some one, but he had no reason so he changed his expression to a sad smile, "That's a shame, I think I have seen a bored for dorm arrangements." Enki said as he looked around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back