• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" You looked a bit irritated... Didn't you think I was able to kill someone?", she asked, a slight sad expression on her face.

[/QUOTE]
"I strongly dislike people that kill. Slightly why I hate myself." He depressingly said as he spotted the board "But let's let's not talk about that. Let's Let's go see if you are staying here." He said with a smile.

"I don't people that kill for no reason. But I am in fact a person that kills when she has a particular reason. But yeah. Let's go.", she said, smiling at him. She pulled out another 2 chocolate bars, looked at them and said "One milk chocolate, one dark. I'll not eat the dark one, so either you take it or I throw it away." She held the dark chocolate into his direction with a smile, obviously not accepting a decline.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"I don't people that kill for no reason. But I am in fact a person that kills when she has a particular reason. But yeah. Let's go.", she said, smiling at him. She pulled out another 2 chocolate bars, looked at them and said "One milk chocolate, one dark. I'll not eat the dark one, so either you take it or I throw it away." She held the dark chocolate into his direction with a smile, obviously not accepting a decline.

[/QUOTE]
Enki smiled as she offered him another chocolate bar "Are you trying to fatten me up to eat me?" Enki jokingly asked as he took the bar. "Thanks by the way. Any ways let's go look at the board." He said with a smile as he unwrapped the bar and took a bite and walked over to the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
Enki smiled as she offered him another chocolate bar "Are you trying to fatten meup to eat me?" Enki jokingly asked as he took the bar. "Thanks by the way. Any ways let's go look at the board." He said with a smile as he unwrapped the bar and took a bite and walked over to the board.
She followed him, laughing as he spoke about eating him. " who knows, maybe I will really eat you. You don't know much about me after all."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She followed him, laughing as he spoke about eating him. " who knows, maybe I will really eat you. You don't know much about me after all."

[/QUOTE]
Enki laughed "Well I hope not, I wouldn't be able to show you around the library." He finished his chocolate bar and thanked her again, then he looked at the board. Luckily he saw her name and sighed in relief "Well luckily you are on here, want to go to your room?" He asked with a smile, pleased that she was at the school.

She sighed, but not in relief. She was sad. She hoped, she would have found one of the guilts, but obviously she just applied at the school for a reason she forgot. " Sure, I'd be glad to see my room, even though im kind if surprised that I really registered at this school. ", she said, after finishing her chocolate.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She sighed, but not in relief. She was sad. She hoped, she would have found one of the guilts, but obviously she just applied at the school for a reason she forgot. " Sure, I'd be glad to see my room, even though im kind if surprised that I really registered at this school. ", she said, after finishing her chocolate.

[/QUOTE]
After seeing that she looked slightly sad he decided to ask her "You seem down, did I do something to upset you? Or is it that you don't like it here." His expression turning sad after thinking that he upset his new friend.

" No, no its nothing. You didn't do anything wrong. I just thought about something, that made me a little sad. Anyway, I would like to see my room. I mean... Ok, I don't have any clothes, or any other stuff with me except uncapped number of daggers and chocolate. But still, I want to know where it is and stuff. Soo...yeah, let's go.", she said, putting the stuff she thought about before back to where it belonged, her subconsciousness and smiling at him again.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" No, no its nothing. You didn't do anything wrong. I just thought about something, that made me a little sad. Anyway, I would like to see my room. I mean... Ok, I don't have any clothes, or any other stuff with me except uncapped number of daggers and chocolate. But still, I want to know where it is and stuff. Soo...yeah, let's go.", she said, putting the stuff she thought about before back to where it belonged, her subconsciousness and smiling at him again.

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure its ok for me to come in?" He asked politely, hoping he wasn't intruding or anything.

Columbus finally got used to the pain and took a breath. He opened his eyes and found talking a bit more easy now that the pain seemed more...Normal? To be honest Columbus could tell that somewhere somebody was getting tired of putting dots in his speech so he came up with a bullshit reason to type normally.

He turned his head to Nyx and Leah and cleared his throat, "I mean, technically we both saved her. I was the one who had to literally drag myself up to her and inject her with you blood."

@GingerBread @Spazzycat101

"And would you have even thought of doing that if i didn't tell you about it?" Nyx asked, already knowing the answer Anyway there's only one reason i let you save her, so i can kill you both later Nyx thought, grinning maliciously

@Spazzycat101 @LokiofSP

metalcity said:
"Are you sure its ok for me to come in?" He asked politely, hoping he wasn't intruding or anything.
"Don't be shy, I won't eat you. At least not yet. I think. Maybe I will. We'll never know if you don't come in...aaaand I got sweets.", she laughingly replied.

"No...But I would have found a way no matter what!" Columbus took in a deep breath and stood up, his legs shook but he eventually got the hang of it, he took a few shaky steps but eveuntually smiled and turned to Nyx with a wink, "Hurts like hell, but fortunately for me, I'm not in stone, so I can move." He moved forward and touched Nyx's nose, "Who's the inferior one now?"

@GingerBread @Spazzycat101

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Don't be shy, I won't eat you. At least not yet. I think. Maybe I will. We'll never know if you don't come in...aaaand I got sweets.", she laughingly replied.

[/QUOTE]
"Well you know." he giggled "Don't like the idea of being eaten. But if you have sweets how can I refuse." He continued to giggle as he got ready to enter the room, he waited for her enter.

She entered, being pleased he laughed or at least giggled at her joke. Taking out another bar of dark chocolate and turned to him. " Here, as promised."She then looked around in her room, liking how it looked. "Yeah, I guess I will be able to live here.", she sighed.

Nyx glared at Columbus "You're still inferior compared to me" Nyx replied, summoning richard behind Columbus "So, do you want to continue what you're doing? Or doing you want to continue your pathetic existence?

@LokiofSP @Spazzycat101

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She entered, being pleased he laughed or at least giggled at her joke. Taking out another bar of dark chocolate and turned to him. " Here, as promised."She then looked around in her room, liking how it looked. "Yeah, I guess I will be able to live here.", she sighed.

[/QUOTE]
Enki smiled as he was handed another bar, "This will be my last one though, don't want to be slow down when me and that vampire fight." As he heard her sigh he looked away a little "Looks nice in here. Bit bland but I am sure you could change that, I'll help you when I get some money." He smiled, wanting to cheer her up.

metalcity said:
Enki smiled as he was handed another bar, "This will be my last one though, don't want to be slow down when me and that vampire fight." As he heard her sigh he looked away a little "Looks nice in here. Bit bland but I am sure you could change that, I'll help you when I get some money." He smiled, wanting to cheer her up.
" You sure you want to fight him? I want to take my revenge as well. He took advantage when I was too weak to defend myself, berating and humiliating me. There will be no forgiveness for him. And you don't need to help me with money, you helped me so much already, that I don't know how I can thank you. ", she said getting angry when she thought about the vampire boy. When she remembered where she was, she smiled at him again.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" You sure you want to fight him? I want to take my revenge as well. He took advantage when I was too weak to defend myself, berating and humiliating me. There will be no forgiveness for him. And you don't need to help me with money, you helped me so much already, that I don't know how I can thank you. ", she said getting angry when she thought about the vampire boy. When she remembered where she was, she smiled at him again.

[/QUOTE]
"We have been fighting a lot, earlier he tried to hurt my Hyip. I won't let him get away with that." Enki angrily said then the same thing happened where he remembered where he was and smiled at her "I don't need no thanks, I am doing this with the small amount of kindness still left in my heart. But I f you insist on thanking me, you could continue to let me help you. It would have been boring if I didn't meet you." He smiled.

(AHH! School!)

Leah flinched at hearing thoughts echo inside her head, something about killing. She only vaguely heard the rest of the conversation.

'If... I'm to be blunt,' she muttered to both herself and whomever had spoken in her mind, 'Then dying at any time doesn't sound very appealing...'

@LokiofSP @GingerBread

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She blushed. " Ok...and I'm glad I have met you, I would have not known what to do here. Thank you again. "

[/QUOTE]
Enki continued to smile "So do you want to continue looking around your room or should we continue this joyful tour?" He cheerful asked.

She caught herself blushing and reproved herself. "Don't act like a stupid teenie, Maria.", she whispered, not realizing she said that loud. She then smiled back at him. " I always enjoy joyful stuff. "

Quickly, Leah shook her head as if to rid it of thought.

'Well, anyway,' She approached the frozen Nyx, then pulled one fist back, about to throw a punch at his face, 'I never got that little bit of payback for that concussion you gave me earlier,'

She dropped her fist, 'But I guess, since you 'helped save my life',' She sarcastically accented the four words, 'That this should make up for that.'

Leah brought one hand up and gently nudged Nyx, just enough so that he would fall over backwards.

@GingerBread @LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back