• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Her eyes turned red, just before she suddenly disappeared, appearing again behind him. She put the bar into one of his pockets and said: "Don't make me sad by declining a third time. I'd take that as personal insult."

[/QUOTE]
As she said "I'd take that as personal insult." Enki sighed "Fine, Victoria." He cheekily said implying that she was victorious while walking towards the library. He took the bar out of his pocket and started to unwrap it.

Maria looked at him in obviously faked anger, just before she started to laugh. She took her bar and unwrapped it aswell, slowly heading to the direction he pointed at. As she bit the chocolate she grimaced in disgust again, frustratedly saying " Ew! Really? Dark chocolate again? Something must be seriously wrong with me...". She turned to Enki, giving him a smile. " I look a little stupid right now, don't I?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria looked at him in obviously faked anger, just before she started to laugh. She took her bar and unwrapped it aswell, slowly heading to the direction he pointed at. As she bit the chocolate she grimaced in disgust again, frustratedly saying " Ew! Really? Dark chocolate again? Something must be seriously wrong with me...". She turned to Enki, giving him a smile. " I look a little stupid right now, don't I?"

[/QUOTE]
Enki giggled again. "What, you stupid. No." He jokingly said as he took a bite out of the chocolate, his eyes shined "If you don't want it, I could take it?" He asked as his bar disappeared.

She jokingly punches Enki's shoulder. She then points her bar at him and nodes. " Sure, take it. But just because its you. ", she said, twinklimg towards him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She jokingly punches Enki's shoulder. She then points her bar at him and nodes. " Sure, take it. But just because its you. ", she said, twinklimg towards him.

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks." He said as he stroked his arm acting like it hurt. Then he gently took the chocolate bar and unwrapped it "Did not know dark chocolate was this good. Good bye milk I found a new friend." He jokingly said as he took a bite, then he looked up at her "How do you not like this stuff." He said with a smile as he continued to devour the bar. Once finished "Oh yea, the library." He happily said as he spun around and walked towards the door of the building "sadly it isn't the first floor, but it builds up that much more excitement." He then sighed "I sound like the biggest dork ever." He opened the door again and waited for her to enter.

metalcity said:
"Thanks." He said as he stroked his arm acting like it hurt. Then he gently took the chocolate bar and unwrapped it "Did not know dark chocolate was this good. Good bye milk I found a new friend." He jokingly said as he took a bite, then he looked up at her "How do you not like this stuff." He said with a smile as he continued to devour the bar. Once finished "Oh yea, the library." He happily said as he spun around and walked towards the door of the building "sadly it isn't the first floor, but it builds up that much more excitement." He then sighed "I sound like the biggest dork ever." He opened the door again and waited for her to enter.
" The dork and the stupid sounds like a book I would read", she thought out loud while following him. As she realized what she just said, she immediately blushed.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" The dork and the stupid sounds like a book I would read", she thought out loud while following him. As she realized what she just said, she immediately blushed.

[/QUOTE]
Enki smiled "They do have some pretty good books here, we might find it." He said as he started to walk up some stairs.

metalcity said:
Enki smiled "They do have some pretty good books here, we might find it." He said as he started to walk up some stairs.
She still followed, nodding a bit embarrassed. " Sure, why not. Maybe there is a book called like that."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She still followed, nodding a bit embarrassed. " Sure, why not. Maybe there is a book called like that."

[/QUOTE]
Once Enki and Maria reached the library Enki throw open the doors with excitement. "And this is where my entertainment comes from." They walked through the doors and one of the librarians called Enki over he looked at her confused then turned to Maria "I'll be back in a second. Why don't you go pick a book?" He offered with a smile.

Maria nodded and randomly grabbed a book. It was a history book, which she found boring. So she put it back and took another one. A romance this time. She blushed and put it back as well, to grab a epic novel which she decided to keep in her hand till Enki would come back. She acted like the book interested her, even though it did not.

As Enki walked over to the librarian she tapped her foot in annoyance. "Are you ever going to hand that book in. You know we are suppose to hand detentions out if not handed to us in a week from take out." Enki totally forgot he even had the book. He took his backpack off and pulled the book out "Glumio and Doodlet" Enki looked at it, his face grow with worry. "I'll take this out again." He panicky said. The woman sighed and walked over to the till. Enki followed, the process took a minute. He started to sweat a bit as the feelings for Shina started to flood back into him, he then wondered why she didn't turn up for school. He then took the book and started to walk to the exit as his mind filled with feelings, he also remembered the boy that he suspected put these feelings on him. Enki then panicked again as he nearly left with out his new friend, he quickly turned around and walked quickly to Maria, the book in his arms "I-I'm do-done now." He quickly said. Not knowing what he was doing he accidentally walked into a book case.

@Ami the breadling

As he walked into the case she could hold back from giggling. " I thought your a fire guy, not a guy walking through walls...", she said. She walked to him, checking if he was alright and asked " Everything ok?"

Columbus smirked once again, "Yeah...You could...But you won't, because...tha-that'd be admitting that you couldn't do the job yourself...That you couldn't....Get me at the end of your knives..." He looked Nyx dead in his eyes, "If you let Richard kill me...You're worse....Than a dog!"

@GingerBread

"S-sure, I-I'm great." Enki dropped the book hitting his foot. he quickly picked it up. He looked away "So, should I show you each area?" He asked trying to suppress his worry so he could enjoy the day with Maria.

@Ami the breadling

" Something wrong? You seem kind of...worried...or sad... Did I do something wrong? Anyway, sure, I'll be glad to have you show me everything , she said, hardly thinking what she could've done wrong.

LokiofSP said:
Columbus smirked once again, "Yeah...You could...But you won't, because...tha-that'd be admitting that you couldn't do the job yourself...That you couldn't....Get me at the end of your knives..." He looked Nyx dead in his eyes, "If you let Richard kill me...You're worse....Than a dog!"

@GingerBread
"I never Said i was going to kill you, I was merely reminding you that i still have the upper hand" Nyx said, his voice indifferent "In all honesty, i'm impressed that you actually bit me" Nyx admitted

@LokiofSP

By now, Leah was in serious trouble, though it didn't seem so. Paired with her concussion, Richard's explosion had done yet more damage. If she woke in that state, her cold would probably end up ensuring that she had permanent damage to her brain.

Not only so, but despite her resistance to heat, the explosion had left her with a few severe burns on either hand, which were still stiff from the frostbite earlier that day. The nurses had all run off from Nyx's terror, and if she couldn't be helped within the next hour or so, it would probably not end well for her. Already blood was seeping through the bandaging around her head and hands.

@GingerBread @LokiofSP @Magical Squid Senpai @Lotusy

"I remembered a person, they have not shown up for a few days. I'm sure they must be ok. When she comes back I will introduce you to her." Enki said blushing, saying that made him feel slightly better. He placed the book in his backpack and then put it back on. "Any ways, tally ho!" Enki cheerfully said trying harder to suppress his and feelings for Shina. He walked over to the fantasy section "This is one of my favourite stations here, fantasy. The worlds we cant live in, fascinating." Enki stood straight up "Any questions?" He jokingly acted like he was from one of those army camp men that was in control.

@Ami the breadling

"Well, you're going through immense pain right now correct? That would be due to my vampire blood trying to kill the diseased zombie blood that you have inside you" Nyx explained, a smirk growing on his face, he had already gotten used to the pain "And well to put it simply, it's killing you from the inside" Nyx added, his voice growing more sinister "But, i think you got lucky, i don't know why or how, maybe you only ingested a small amount of my blood, but whatever the reason, it shouldn't kill you as if was going to kill you you'd already be dead" Nyx explained, sounding kind of relieved "But you will have the same side effects i have right now, immense pain and lethargicness among other things"

@LokiofSP

metalcity said:
"I remembered a person, they have not shown up for a few days. I'm sure they must be ok. When she comes back I will introduce you to her." Enki said blushing, saying that made him feel slightly better. He placed the book in his backpack and then put it back on. "Any ways, tally ho!" Enki cheerfully said trying harder to suppress his and feelings for Shina. He walked over to the fantasy section "This is one of my favourite stations here, fantasy. The worlds we cant live in, fascinating." Enki stood straight up "Any questions?" He jokingly acted like he was from one of those army camp men that was in control.
@Ami the breadling
She immediately stood straight, giving him an army salute. " No, Sir, Enki, Sir, no questions, Sir!," she said in the best army tone she could.

While Nyx got better, Columbus got worse. It became more of a struggle to speak, "The way I see it...You tried to hurt...People...For no reason other than to hurt them...If they had died because...You went to far, that would be it for them...I already had a go at life Nyx...I'll avoid death if...If I can...But if anybody HAS to go down...It should be me."

@GingerBread

LokiofSP said:
While Nyx got better, Columbus got worse. It became more of a struggle to speak, "The way I see it...You tried to hurt...People...For no reason other than to hurt them...If they had died because...You went to far, that would be it for them...I already had a go at life Nyx...I'll avoid death if...If I can...But if anybody HAS to go down...It should be me."

@GingerBread
"That's a shame" Nyx commented "Only weaklings would sacrifice themselves for the safety of others. And to think, i was beginning to respect you" Nyx said like a disappointed parent

@LokiofSP

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She immediately stood straight, giving him an army salute. " No, Sir, Enki, Sir, no questions, Sir!," she said in the best army tone she could.

[/QUOTE]
"Forwards then!" Enki replied before a librarian throwing a book at him "Would you kindly SHUT UP, thank you." She smiled before continuing to stack books on the shelf. Enki looked towards Maria "Well that's the end of that." He giggled out. He picked up the book, it was a Si-Fi. Enki walked over to the section "Here you can find fictional books about space and time and what's not." Enki sighed "Guess this is boring." He though out loud.

"You don't get to judge! You've....Never....Felt what it's like to die....I have...I was buried....I was done....I don't want anybody....Else...To go through that....If I can prevent it."

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back