• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Seeing Enki giggle behind his hand made Maria smile. She remembered that she anyway wanted to smile a little more. She then thought about eating, but her thoughts were interrupted by her stomach, which suddenly rumbled. " Yeah, grabbing some food would be great, but I don't know where, soo..I'll just stay with you, if that's ok for you...", she said, still smiling at him.

[/QUOTE]
"Great, eating alone is boring." Enki cheerfully said with a smile, he started walking towards the canteen. "It's this way." He said looking next to himself at Maria.

Maria gladly followed him. She smiled back when he looked at her."So...is this a special school? I mean I just saw a snake boy and people turning to stone...not that it's the first time I see weird stuff, I mean I'm half demon myself... But that high concentration of...let's call it gifted...is new to me...", she said, still smiling.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria gladly followed him. She smiled back when he looked at her."So...is this a special school? I mean I just saw a snake boy and people turning to stone...not that it's the first time I see weird stuff, I mean I'm half demon myself... But that high concentration of...let's call it gifted...is new to me...", she said, still smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Even knowing that she didn't remember coming here he was still confused by the fact she didn't even know that. His face showed this "Y-Yea, I thought you would have still known this. But yea, saying special for this place is an understatement." He said still confused, then he turned back to smiling "But yea you could say that I guess." He chuckled "Also I was wondering about what you would be, thanks for saving me the time asking." Enki jokingly said as he opened the door to the canteen. "Me, I can control fire." He said looking around for a table to sit at.

LokiofSP said:
Columbus opened his eyes, only to be bombarded by and ungodly sort of hurt, one that went past his nerves. Between that and his aching body, he felt like death. But he couldn't help but smile at the sight of Nyx, and in between tears and pain, he taunted him, "Hey there....Nyx....Looking a tad.... STONED....If you know what I mean!" He laughed but it quickly turned into a coughing fit, "Ow...Anyway....How....Does it feel?...Knowing I have you under my thumb?"

@GingerBread
"Don't push.... your luck, Zombie....scum" Nyx growled out between waves of pain "What... you did was..... commendable.... you are still far.... below me.... I could have richard.... Kill you..... Right now"
@LokiofSP

"Cool...fire...that's awesome. I can get small things out of nowhere, like the chocolate earlier. And I can teleport for a short distance and get invisible for up to a minute...that's pretty cool, but not as cool as fire controlling... ", she said, obviously amazed by his power. She entered the canteen with him and looked around." Where do we get the food here, then? I'll keep following you I think."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Cool...fire...that's awesome. I can get small things out of nowhere, like the chocolate earlier. And I can teleport for a short distance and get invisible for up to a minute...that's pretty cool, but not as cool as fire controlling... ", she said, obviously amazed by his power. She entered the canteen with him and looked around." Where do we get the food here, then? I'll keep following you I think."

[/QUOTE]
Enki liked the idea of being able to teleport short distances, and invisible "No, your powers seem much cooler." He said in fascination, he then started to walk to the food counter "You pick your food here" Enki said as he picked up a bacon sandwich, he looked down at it happily then back up at Maria "And you pay over here." He continued as he walked over and brought his sandwich.

"I guess other peoples powers always seem cooler...", she said and laught. She took a simple cheese sandwich and wanted to follow him when he mentioned paying. "Oh, right, I didn't check if I still have my money! ", she said, putting a hand in one of her pockets. She felt a little sac with money and relaxed. "Pffuuh, at least one positive thing. ", she said and went on following him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"I guess other peoples powers always seem cooler...", she said and laught. She took a simple cheese sandwich and wanted to follow him when he mentioned paying. "Oh, right, I didn't check if I still have my money! ", she said, putting a hand in one of her pockets. She felt a little sac with money and relaxed. "Pffuuh, at least one positive thing. ", she said and went on following him.

[/QUOTE]
Enki looked around, "Wow, it seems really crowded in here." Enki scratched the back of his head "Want to go eat out side?" He said with a smile.

"Sure, as I said, I'll just follow you. So go ahead. By the way, my full name is Maria Victoria Clarke, but please don't call me Victoria. I hate to be called by that name.", she smilingly gave back, "Since I don't know anything here, I'll be counting on you to help me out..."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Sure, as I said, I'll just follow you. So go ahead. By the way, my full name is Maria Victoria Clarke, but please don't call me Victoria. I hate to be called by that name.", she smilingly gave back, "Since I don't know anything here, I'll be counting on you to help me out..."

[/QUOTE]
"Ok then, lets go sit down out side then." Enki walked towards the door "I always liked the name Victoria, shame you don't like it." He said as he opened the door for her.

"Oh, thank you...", she said, blushing lightly, "You know, Victoria is connected to Victory and since I never achieved that, it feels wrong to be called so. I just don't deserve the name. "

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Oh, thank you...", she said, blushing lightly, "You know, Victoria is connected to Victory and since I never achieved that, it feels wrong to be called so. I just don't deserve the name. "

[/QUOTE]
Enki smiled "Well, you are victorious at living. You don't appear to be dead, including the fact you are part devil." He continued to hold the door open.

She walked out the door, waiting for him there. "Well, it's a long story, but no. Not even living was a thing I was capable of doing once. But.. I'll explain that when we know each other a little better. It's kinda private.", Maria said, chuckeling a little bit as she talks about knowing him better.

After slipping out of the canteen during the commotion, Willow and Miyuki had wandered towards the canteen. Not Seeing any suitable trees nearby Willow had grown one to her liking. It hand low branches spiraling near the base, make a sort of stairs. Higher up the branches came together to form a cave-like nest before the branches blossomed out into a wide canopy. Here Willow lay curled up with Miyuki among the bright leaves.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She walked out the door, waiting for him there. "Well, it's a long story, but no. Not even living was a thing I was capable of doing once. But.. I'll explain that when we know each other a little better. It's kinda private.", Maria said, chuckeling a little bit as she talks about knowing him better.

[/QUOTE]
"Well currently I think you are doing brilliant at living." He encouragingly said as he started to walk towards bench.

metalcity said:
"Well currently I think you are doing brilliant at living." He encouragingly said as he started to walk towards bench.
She laughed and followed him. "That would be way more encouraging, if I would know how I got here and didn't have an injury on my head, but thanks.", she said laughingly.

'The last thing I remember was hitting the ground. Everything went black. It felt like my life was being dragged away, like the ground of the earth was slowly draining me of my life. I couldn't even take a single breath.' It has been days since Tyrrell woke up. He looked down at his right arm which was in a sling, He could barely move his right arm since it was still in repairs. Most of the time he just ignored it, but other times it just caught his eye. Tyrrell walked out of his house with a letter in hand, he walked towards the mail box and put the letter in the mail box before putting up the flag. Once that was done, Tyrrell started to head over to the school.

It didn't take him long to get to the school since he moved to a new house that was closer by and surprisingly he was able to get a house at his age, along with the money from the old home that he sold to someone else. He walked passed everyone that was outside and headed inside the school and towards the nurse's office. The worse part was that his memory was erased of everyone he knew at this school.

(@ Anyone who wants to stop him and talk, I don't know)​

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She laughed and followed him. "That would be way more encouraging, if I would know how I got here and didn't have an injury on my head, but thanks.", she said laughingly.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I am sure you will remember at some point. Then you will be victorious at that." He continued his trying to sound encouraging, he walked over and sat down an the bench. He took a bite out of his bacon sandwich, his face filled with joy more.

metalcity said:
"Well, I am sure you will remember at some point. Then you will be victorious at that." He continued his trying to sound encouraging, he walked over and sat down an the bench. He took a bite out of his bacon sandwich, his face filled with joy more.
She did same. Except that she bit her sandwich, not his. She just realized how hungry she was, so she quickly ate all of her sandwich, happily falling against the bench's backrest. " That was great. I didn't even realize how hungry I was. Shall I get us a dessert? ", she joyfully asked.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She did same. Except that she bit her sandwich, not his. She just realized how hungry she was, so she quickly ate all of her sandwich, happily falling against the bench's backrest. " That was great. I didn't even realize how hungry I was. Shall I get us a dessert? ", she joyfully asked.

[/QUOTE]
Enki finished his sandwich as well. He looked like a child when he finished, he had the dumbest smile "That was the best bacon sandwich, it was perfectly cooked. Crisp and crunchy, with fluffy white bread. I'm in love." He cheerfully said as he slid back leaning on the back of the bench. "No its fine. I wouldn't want you to waste money on me." Enki pulled out his pockets "And that was all I had left unfortunately, I'm going to have to go back to work." He said slightly sad but he kept his smile.

" Sad. I enjoyed talking to you. Also I would not have wastes money. ", she said as she pulled out two chocolate bars, her eyes getting red for a second again. "Anyway, see you. Since I don't know where to go now, I'll just stay sitting here I guess. Take that with you. I insist. ", she said, holding one of the bars in front of him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Sad. I enjoyed talking to you. Also I would not have wastes money. ", she said as she pulled out two chocolate bars, her eyes getting red for a second again. "Anyway, see you. Since I don't know where to go now, I'll just stay sitting here I guess. Take that with you. I insist. ", she said, holding one of the bars in front of him.

[/QUOTE]
Enki started to laugh "I didn't mean now." He continued to laugh, "I just need to applie again." He calmed down a bit "And I also insist you keep it, I didn't earn it." He said as he gently pushed the chocolate bar back towards her "I could show you the library, it sounds boring but its normally quiet there." He said as he stood up, and turned around and gave her a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
Enki started to laugh "I didn't mean now." He continued to laugh, "I just need to applie again." He calmed down a bit "And I also insist you keep it, I didn't earn it." He said as he gently pushed the chocolate bar back towards her "I could show you the library, it sounds boring but its normally quiet there." He said as he stood up, and turned around and gave her a smile.
She smiled. " Sure, why not. What kind of work will you apply for?", she asked, pushing the chocolate towards him again. "You earned this by being kind to me", she said, adding, more to herself than to him, " Not like that now stoney impolite guy at the infirmary, pulling me around on my hair."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She smiled. " Sure, why not. What kind of work will you apply for?", she asked, pushing the chocolate towards him again. "You earned this by being kind to me", she said, adding, more to herself than to him, " Not like that now stoney impolite guy at the infirmary, pulling me around on my hair."

[/QUOTE]
"That bastard." Enki angrily said "Don't worry, I'll kick his ass later. I all ready have to fight him." Enki continued to angrily say as he started to smile as she held out the chocolate bar again. He pushed the chocolate bar back, it now turned into a competitive game as it showed in his eyes. It was a fight of who could hold out more before they gave up. He continued his smile. He then jumped back slightly as he pointed to the library "It's over here." He said as he kept his eyes on the chocolate bar, then looking up to her to see what her next move would be.

Her eyes turned red, just before she suddenly disappeared, appearing again behind him. She put the bar into one of his pockets and said: "Don't make me sad by declining a third time. I'd take that as personal insult."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back