• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school | {Character sign up}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Name: Sirene (Sir - REEN) Fianna Commonflow

School year: Freshman

Species: Human, Fairy ancestry

Preferred House: Haven

Power(s):
Telekinesis - The ability to move things mentally. Mentally, things are much lighter than they actually. Therefore, she is able to lift heavy things with ease with the help of this ability. However, she is not able to lift, say, an airplane without a good amount of effort and strain on her body.
Nature affinity - Sirene feels closer to wildlife (such as animals, plants, and the sea), allowing her to have a sixth sense of the intentions of sentient beings and feeling more at peace with non-sentient beings. This ability is passive and does not have a significant effect on her daily life to life matters.

Appearance: Sirene stands at 163 cm (5ft 3in). Her eyes are pale, grey eyes. Her hair is black, kept at shoulder length, has bangs, and two red hairpins. She usually wears a light sweater labeled [FUNNY], with black shorts, and a hat. The jean jacket is reserved for the winter holidays.

1b138028a436ea11f111621c46a10bdb.jpg

Personality:
Someone's first impression of her might be that she's anti-social or maybe even stupid. That's not the case. Sirene is just a girl of not-so-many words. Instead, she might use gestures to convey her simple message. She probably won't say much of what she's thinking out loud. However, she is usually honest with what she says. Her voice when speaking is hoarse, and some even describe it as flat. As you get to know her better, Sirene may seem surprisingly emotional person. She's a normal girl with emotions and emotional problems. It's just that she usually doesn't say much about it.

Backstory:
"I can move things with my mind, and I also have a sixth sense."
I don't understand why, though.

"My mom is human"
But maybe dad wasn't.

"My mom didn't mind at first. She loved me because I was her daughter."

I think she really loved me.
"But we grew apart because I didn't understand her, and she didn't understand me."

We became strangers so "She became scared of what else I could do."

"She left," I was on my own "and I was emancipated."

"One day, I saw this creature running towards me."
"It gave me a scare, so I used my ability to run away."
"And then a weird student appeared at my store every day."
"After I decided to quit my job, he offered admission papers to Lakoria High."
"A place of the supernatural."

It was a nice change of pace.
"I thought, why not?"

Sirene was born from a normal human mother and father. However, she has fairy blood running through her veins (coincidentally) from both sides of her family. Her father Alastrine died before she was born, so she doesn't know anything about him. Her mother Irene wouldn't say anything about him other than the rare whispers of "Your eyes are so much like his" or "If only he could see how beautiful you are." When her ability first came into play, she wasn't even a month old. Her mother Deva was frightened and contacted a well-known shaman. After this, Deva didn't seem to be frightened anymore, convinced that everything was under control. However, Sirene was not allowed to leave the premise of her house until this was under control.

As Sirene grew older, Deva continued to shower her with love and affection. The Shaman made regular visits in order to help Sirene gain control of her strange ability. By the time she was six, the shaman deemed that Sirene had a very good grasp on her ability. Sirene would be able to grow into using her powers without slipping up in public. Since then, Deva would encourage the usage of her ability in the house but never outside of it. She enrolled in school.

She was a kid, she was finally let out into the open, and she made friends that she liked a lot. Sirene ended up showing them one day what she could do. Just a tiny bit. The kids were amazed and excited. It was something they could only see in comics and shows and movies, after all! Sirene started to use her powers around her friends and later her classmates. They all had such fun! It bonded their class. It was their little secret... until it wasn't anymore. Eventually, an adult saw something they shouldn't have - kids flying in the bathroom. The result was Sirene transferring to another school in another country. A fresh start.

It was a fresh start. Sirene always felt guilty about concealing her ability from other people, especially her new closest friends. She didn't understand why her mom was so paranoid about it being revealed. Wasn't it something amazing? Her friends were so open-minded, so nice, just like her classmates back home. As a result of this difference, Deva and Sirene grew more distant. Finally, she graduated from middle school. At her graduation, her mom wasn't there. She wasn't picking up her phone. The spent that night in her home alone, with a two-page letter clutched in her hand, crying tears out of frustration, betrayal, and anger. Beside her was an opened briefcase full of cash. Sirene wondered how long her mom was planning this for.

For the next year, she tried juggling school with her jobs. In the end, she decided to drop out. For the next four years, she jumped from job to job. Some of the jobs were unsavory and put her into life-threatening situations (in which she had to use her ability). Some of her jobs had a decent salary with on-the-job training, but she sure had bad timing and bad luck (crappy managers or stupid customers, for the most part). As a result, she picked up on several trade skills. Her most recent job as a clerk at a convenience store paid decently, and she'd had this job for four months. She never did end up revealing her ability to anyone else.

When she was almost nineteen years old, she suddenly felt like she knew what her elementary teacher must have felt when he saw kids flying in the bathroom. Upon entering an alley she used as a shortcut to go home, she saw... a thing. A monster? A creature? Whatever it was, it was looking at her and running towards her. Even if her sixth sense wasn't saying anything, who wouldn't scared of something unnatural running towards them? Naturally, she mind threw the thing high, high up into the air and sprinted home. And there began the glorious encounter between a student at Lakoria High and a store clerk with a supernatural ability.

She never saw the creature again, but Sirene noticed someone looking at her weirdly at the store. He looked fairly young and would frequent the store often, giving her side glances and always trying to strike up a conversation. He would ask her things like how old she was and if she goes to school. Even if she felt that he didn't have bad intentions, this was making her uncomfortable. All she told him was that she was emancipated and that she doesn't have a diploma.

He would talk about his school, how wonderful it is, always emphasizing certain words (like extraordinary and out of this world). It was very strange. She decided that it was time to move jobs again. On the day she handed in her resignation form, Sirene was stopped by him. The words came flowing out like he was trying to ask her forever. "How about coming to Lakoria High with me?"

Just to prove it, he pulled out a folded manila envelope from his back pocket like he was planning this all along. But Lakoria High School? That made up school? Of course she'd say no. Plus, there were those rumors that make it sound like a haunted school. "Just read through these and think about it," he said. And then he left, just like that. The reason he was hanging out for weeks was for this?

After going through the papers, she was already thinking about it. A school full of supernatural beings. Yes, she didn't complete high school but... going to high school wasn't necessary. She had the skills to go into a trade of her choice. She didn't need school. Sirene thought back to the creature that she threw high up into the sky. If there was a school for these creatures, they wouldn't all be dangerous right? And her sixth sense hadn't warned her that she might die. Maybe she overreacted back then...

They had dorms, so she wouldn't need to pay rent. She could probably pay for tuition if she used some of her savings on top of a part-time job. Plus, she never used her mom's money after emancipation. Why not?

Extras: Cosmic Love Katana. Yup... So I realize that my character can be (is) a problem, so I will re-do her if I must lol

1537286626906.png

• [IMG='width:473px;']https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457822132303298562/491678415657631757/1537295656342.png[/IMG]​
    It's UUUshi, not Sushi!
    Ushi Altermari

Name:
    Ushi Altermari
    Sexuality:
    Questioning

Original coding done by: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

Name: Sirene (Sir - REEN) Fianna Commonflow

School year: Freshman

Species: Human, Fairy ancestry

Preferred House: Haven

Power(s):
Telekinesis - The ability to move things mentally. Mentally, things are much lighter than they actually. Therefore, she is able to lift heavy things with ease with the help of this ability. However, she is not able to lift, say, an airplane without a good amount of effort and strain on her body.
Nature affinity - Sirene feels closer to wildlife (such as animals, plants, and the sea), allowing her to have a sixth sense of the intentions of sentient beings and feeling more at peace with non-sentient beings. This ability is passive and does not have a significant effect on her daily life to life matters.

Appearance: Sirene stands at 163 cm (5ft 3in). Her eyes are pale, grey eyes. Her hair is black, kept at shoulder length, has bangs, and two red hairpins. She usually wears a light sweater labeled [FUNNY], with black shorts, and a hat. The jean jacket is reserved for the winter holidays.

1b138028a436ea11f111621c46a10bdb.jpg

Personality:
Someone's first impression of her might be that she's anti-social or maybe even stupid. That's not the case. Sirene is just a girl of not-so-many words. Instead, she might use gestures to convey her simple message. She probably won't say much of what she's thinking out loud. However, she is usually honest with what she says. Her voice when speaking is hoarse, and some even describe it as flat. As you get to know her better, Sirene may seem surprisingly emotional person. She's a normal girl with emotions and emotional problems. It's just that she usually doesn't say much about it.

Backstory:
"I can move things with my mind, and I also have a sixth sense."
I don't understand why, though.

"My mom is human"
But maybe dad wasn't.

"My mom didn't mind at first. She loved me because I was her daughter."

I think she really loved me.
"But we grew apart because I didn't understand her, and she didn't understand me."

We became strangers so "She became scared of what else I could do."

"She left," I was on my own "and I was emancipated."

"One day, I saw this creature running towards me."
"It gave me a scare, so I used my ability to run away."
"And then a weird student appeared at my store every day."
"After I decided to quit my job, he offered admission papers to Lakoria High."
"A place of the supernatural."

It was a nice change of pace.
"I thought, why not?"

Sirene was born from a normal human mother and father. However, she has fairy blood running through her veins (coincidentally) from both sides of her family. Her father Alastrine died before she was born, so she doesn't know anything about him. Her mother Irene wouldn't say anything about him other than the rare whispers of "Your eyes are so much like his" or "If only he could see how beautiful you are." When her ability first came into play, she wasn't even a month old. Her mother Deva was frightened and contacted a well-known shaman. After this, Deva didn't seem to be frightened anymore, convinced that everything was under control. However, Sirene was not allowed to leave the premise of her house until this was under control.

As Sirene grew older, Deva continued to shower her with love and affection. The Shaman made regular visits in order to help Sirene gain control of her strange ability. By the time she was six, the shaman deemed that Sirene had a very good grasp on her ability. Sirene would be able to grow into using her powers without slipping up in public. Since then, Deva would encourage the usage of her ability in the house but never outside of it. She enrolled in school.

She was a kid, she was finally let out into the open, and she made friends that she liked a lot. Sirene ended up showing them one day what she could do. Just a tiny bit. The kids were amazed and excited. It was something they could only see in comics and shows and movies, after all! Sirene started to use her powers around her friends and later her classmates. They all had such fun! It bonded their class. It was their little secret... until it wasn't anymore. Eventually, an adult saw something they shouldn't have - kids flying in the bathroom. The result was Sirene transferring to another school in another country. A fresh start.

It was a fresh start. Sirene always felt guilty about concealing her ability from other people, especially her new closest friends. She didn't understand why her mom was so paranoid about it being revealed. Wasn't it something amazing? Her friends were so open-minded, so nice, just like her classmates back home. As a result of this difference, Deva and Sirene grew more distant. Finally, she graduated from middle school. At her graduation, her mom wasn't there. She wasn't picking up her phone. The spent that night in her home alone, with a two-page letter clutched in her hand, crying tears out of frustration, betrayal, and anger. Beside her was an opened briefcase full of cash. Sirene wondered how long her mom was planning this for.

For the next year, she tried juggling school with her jobs. In the end, she decided to drop out. For the next four years, she jumped from job to job. Some of the jobs were unsavory and put her into life-threatening situations (in which she had to use her ability). Some of her jobs had a decent salary with on-the-job training, but she sure had bad timing and bad luck (crappy managers or stupid customers, for the most part). As a result, she picked up on several trade skills. Her most recent job as a clerk at a convenience store paid decently, and she'd had this job for four months. She never did end up revealing her ability to anyone else.

When she was almost nineteen years old, she suddenly felt like she knew what her elementary teacher must have felt when he saw kids flying in the bathroom. Upon entering an alley she used as a shortcut to go home, she saw... a thing. A monster? A creature? Whatever it was, it was looking at her and running towards her. Even if her sixth sense wasn't saying anything, who wouldn't scared of something unnatural running towards them? Naturally, she mind threw the thing high, high up into the air and sprinted home. And there began the glorious encounter between a student at Lakoria High and a store clerk with a supernatural ability.

She never saw the creature again, but Sirene noticed someone looking at her weirdly at the store. He looked fairly young and would frequent the store often, giving her side glances and always trying to strike up a conversation. He would ask her things like how old she was and if she goes to school. Even if she felt that he didn't have bad intentions, this was making her uncomfortable. All she told him was that she was emancipated and that she doesn't have a diploma.

He would talk about his school, how wonderful it is, always emphasizing certain words (like extraordinary and out of this world). It was very strange. She decided that it was time to move jobs again. On the day she handed in her resignation form, Sirene was stopped by him. The words came flowing out like he was trying to ask her forever. "How about coming to Lakoria High with me?"

Just to prove it, he pulled out a folded manila envelope from his back pocket like he was planning this all along. But Lakoria High School? That made up school? Of course she'd say no. Plus, there were those rumors that make it sound like a haunted school. "Just read through these and think about it," he said. And then he left, just like that. The reason he was hanging out for weeks was for this?

After going through the papers, she was already thinking about it. A school full of supernatural beings. Yes, she didn't complete high school but... going to high school wasn't necessary. She had the skills to go into a trade of her choice. She didn't need school. Sirene thought back to the creature that she threw high up into the sky. If there was a school for these creatures, they wouldn't all be dangerous right? And her sixth sense hadn't warned her that she might die. Maybe she overreacted back then...

They had dorms, so she wouldn't need to pay rent. She could probably pay for tuition if she used some of her savings on top of a part-time job. Plus, she never used her mom's money after emancipation. Why not?

Extras: Cosmic Love Katana. Yup... So I realize that my character can be (is) a problem, so I will re-do her if I must lol

1537286626906.png

• [IMG='width:473px;']https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457822132303298562/491678415657631757/1537295656342.png[/IMG]​
    It's UUUshi, not Sushi!
    Ushi Altermari

Name:
    Ushi Altermari
    Sexuality:
    Questioning

Original coding done by: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )
AAAAH! Both of these of these are accepted, sorry if I took a while with these (I didn't get notifications for them) but these are both great, they're accepted! It's Parents/Club day, so they can enter with their parents (or have them show up to talk to teachers later) they can also join any of the clubs that are going on right now! There's a bunch of characters who have set up actual clubs so that's a great way to have them go around and meet new people~

Name:
Eliza Fisheer ( Pronunciation: Ee-lai-ZAH Fish-ear )
School year:
Freshman

Species:
Nightmare ( Link: Nightmare Demon Picture, Definition, and More )

Preferred House:
House Haven

Power(s):
Guardians of Darkness:
She eat the victim's nightmare after it has absorb most of the host's soul essences, almost most of the time suffocated them, and from then turn the nightmare into her " guardian ". Also, she have the habit of naming them in German.

The WEAPON Dead: Sorry, I'm bad at puns ( I've dyed a little on the inside ). So basically, she can turn a nightmare into a weapon. To make it more complex, she can fuses 3 of them together to create a stronger one. Three is her limit, if she added one more to the formula(?), it will cost a little bit of her soul.

Healed my Soul: Eliza never learned about this skill in her past, but it's here so I guess she's gonna be using it. This skill allow her to heal someone ( pretty obvious ) that is badly injured or suffered from a disease of some sort. But, can only be access with a strong desire to do it so, yeah.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
thKM2HF7TN.jpg

Personality:
She is very shy and timid, rarely speaks with anyone except for the teachers. She is also a very sensitive person, but she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone so she kept it all to herself. Don't get me wrong, once you get to know her, it's like she have a different personality all of a sudden: Bright and cheerful, like a little child.

Backstory:
She was a changeling. Her biological parents, a demon and a Nightmare, swap her for a normal child of a random family. She grew up normally, until one day, she discovered her horns growing out. She didn't learn that she was a changeling until she was the age of 8. Nothing else except for that
Extras:
  • She love cats, let me rephrase that, she is obsessed with cats.
  • Don't touch her horns, it kinda will evoke her anger and sadness from the past.
  • When she is angry/sad/frustrated/feeling strong emotions, just stuff her mouth with desserts ( preferbably dark chocolate )
  • She like shipping other people together 'cuz why the heck nah?
COSMIC LOVES KATANA

Last edited:
Name: edward gatoarana

nicknames: ed,eds,eddy,bad luck,unlucky,six eyes,and black cat

18 (human years)

School year:

juinor

Species:

shadow kin

Preferred House:

anything is fine

Power(s):

shadow shifting: edward can change into a variety of shadowy like forms from animals to objects or just a shadow on your wall or hide inside the darkness like most shadow kin. with each form he still remains dark and he can not replicate the shape of most objects very well as the form might not last for too long or can become easily deformed. when he shifts into the form of another person it's more like a faceless shadow version of them or it has edwards face on it. he can only mimic their shape and does not gain their powers. animals on the other hand are also similar in this aspect but when in the form of a shadow animal he's able to also mimic that animal's basic movement. the exception however is that edward carries both spider like traits and feline like traits so it isn't too unusual that he'll take on some sharp spider like appendages,spider like or feline forms with ease. due to not having entirely perfected this power of his and being extremely young for his kind he can often end shifting into some rather deformed appearances and somewhat creepy forms without meaning to especially when trying something he's not used to. this power can also act up sometimes in moments where edward gets too emotional due to his lack of entire control over it. he can speak and understand with people no matter what form he is in.

the cat spider's bite:
edward's jaws are lined with some rather sharp teeth and if he wanted to he could probably bite a good chunk out of you if he really wanted to. if that wasn't enough he produces a somewhat acidic form of spider venom that when injected into said victim can cause a very uncomfortable icey burning sensation through the area around the said bite. in some cases it can be followed by hives if said person is allergic. this golden venom however is not entirely harmful as when heated and mixed with the proper ingredients it can be used in medicine since both his saliva and blood contain weird healing properties. however his venom can also be very harmful by itself in large doses or if the person has a allergic reaction to it. edward can does not usually produce a lot of venom at a time so usually even if he bit you the worse you'd get was that burning sensation or him just physically biting you which is easily avoidable.

the shadows:
edwards body naturally produces a smoke off his body,sometimes he can thicken this smoke around himself to make it harder to see or to make shapes out of it. the smoke itself is very harmless and can't be breathed in by anyone except edward. he can move around and manipulate dark matter and the shadows around him,even making some spaces seem darker than they actually are. as with the shadow shifting he does not have entire control over this power due to his age and this power does not work in a complete dark room with zero light.

black thread: he can create a dark very sticky & strong spider thread which he can use to create webs with. the thread however can not be always destroyed by simple means but the thicker he strengthens his webs the harder and longer it takes to cut through them. a single thread however is much easier to cut when he's not adding on layers.

Sexuality:

pansexual. if he likes you he likes you, if he dislikes you he dislikes you.

Appearance:

20180922_103545.jpg

on a usual day edward stands around 5'7 with a dark humanoid form that has a pair of large pointed ears coming from the top of his head and two round empty white glowing eyes. he has a lanky body with slender claw like fingers and a long fluffy cat like tail that has blue and green rings going down the dark fur until the white tip of his tail. granted he usually has a tendency to show two of his eyes to most, he actually has six eyes but keeps the other four closed unless he's really focused,emotional, or is comfortable enough. he also has a mouth that not everyone can actually see unless he opens it,his teeth are sharp and pointed and he has a long tongue which both are glowing white. if edward were to get stabbed on the other hand his blood and internal fluid is a light cyan blue color and glows in the dark. his overall form is actually soft to the touch like touching a baby rabbit and he keeps himself very well groomed. he has little soft bits of black smoke or mist that emit from his body naturally, the mist/smoke is very harmless and are a little warm like edward's body.

Personality:

edward is a very straight forward and blunt kind of guy who likes to indulge himself in the arts,photography,reading,and anime when he isn't focused on his studies or working on his computer that is edward is a bit of a perfectionist and he seems to absolutely hates being physically disorganized or getting anything overly dirty. he takes great pride in all his work and can at times overwork himself forgetting to eat sometimes and staying up for long hours when he gets focused on something. edward is very persistent and stubborn when he gets focused on something and it might take a little nudge from someone sometimes to get him to take a break and relax. edward can at times be a bit difficult for others to understand and he can often be fairly sassy as well as a bit of a eccentric but when it comes down to it edward is surprisingly simple to please once you get to know him properly. edward may not be a overly friendly type but he certainly isn't shy either; if anything he just comes and goes as he pleases with very very little care about what people think of him. if he likes you or atleast tolerates you,edward won't hesitate to start up a conversation. he will even go out of his way to learn about you and even do nice things for you. if he dislikes you he will avoid you and if you piss him off he will give you a hell of a hard time or just plain out ignore your existence.

Backstory:

edward gatoarana comes from a semi-wealthy family,being a only child. his parents are maria and katherine gatoarana,two very high standing & cut throat women among the shadow district who run quite a number of companies. edward grew up somewhat spoiled by his mothers. he was home schooled for the longest of time as a child but he grew tired of that and quite lonely,he wanted to go to public school and even progress on into going to a good collage,hopefully a art school. everyone always had high expectations of edward and he knew he would be forced to run the family businesses one day. unfortunately that is and never was what he wanted. he wanted to do as he wanted and be able to live his life his way instead of how his parents and everyone else expected him to. so with his luck he studied really hard and begged his parents to let him go and reluctantly they did. edward was able to transfer over to lakoria and his parents donated a hefty amount of money as a thank you for letting him transfer.

Extras:
>his ears and tail are super sensitive (don't touch unless you want to be scratched)
>sometimes speaks in spanish
>cat nip and honey suckle makes him high
>he secretly likes cat toys
>he likes catching his own food sometimes
>really loves sweets
>wears glasses sometimes even though he doesn't need them

cosmic love katana

Last edited:
Name: Sam Predicky

School year: Junior

Species: Human

Powers: High attunement to psychic energy, meaning she can levitate and use psychokinesis.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
unnamed.jpg

Personality: Due to her ability to know what others are thinking, she is rather confident in herself. However, she feels the need to be open with people as she fears becoming untrusted due to her abilities. This can cause her to easily be stressed and anxious.

Backstory: Born into a rich family, Sam usually didn't have things done by herself. A silver spoon in her mouth, She had everything that she could ever want. Or so people thought. She was bullied daily at her young age. The children were merciless towards her as she slowly felt as if she was nothing.

Then something happened. One day she simply woke up and went to school as normal. However, she felt her eyes getting really sore on her lunch break. She checked them in the mirror to see that they had changed colour to a bright pink. She was panicking now, but once she went back outside she heard voices that weren't there. She could hear everyone's thoughts. For the first time ever, she felt like she could do something for herself. She went home that day and overheard a story about a "school for freaks" that was being made.

She didn't forget about it. And now that she's old enough, she went straight to Lakoria and has been going ever since.

Last edited:
Name:
Eliza Fisheer ( Pronunciation: Ee-lai-ZAH Fish-ear )
School year:
Freshman

Species:
Nightmare ( Link: Nightmare Demon Picture, Definition, and More )

Preferred House:
House Haven

Power(s):
Guardians of Darkness:
She eat the victim's nightmare after it has absorb most of the host's soul essences, almost most of the time suffocated them, and from then turn the nightmare into her " guardian ". Also, she have the habit of naming them in German.

The WEAPON Dead: Sorry, I'm bad at puns ( I've dyed a little on the inside ). So basically, she can turn a nightmare into a weapon. To make it more complex, she can fuses 3 of them together to create a stronger one. Three is her limit, if she added one more to the formula(?), it will cost a little bit of her soul.

Healed my Soul: Eliza never learned about this skill in her past, but it's here so I guess she's gonna be using it. This skill allow her to heal someone ( pretty obvious ) that is badly injured or suffered from a disease of some sort. But, can only be access with a strong desire to do it so, yeah.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
View attachment 486480

Personality:
She is very shy and timid, rarely speaks with anyone except for the teachers. She is also a very sensitive person, but she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone so she kept it all to herself. Don't get me wrong, once you get to know her, it's like she have a different personality all of a sudden: Bright and cheerful, like a little child.

Backstory:
She was a changeling. Her biological parents, a demon and a Nightmare, swap her for a normal child of a random family. She grew up normally, until one day, she discovered her horns growing out. She didn't learn that she was a changeling until she was the age of 8. Nothing else except for that
Extras:
  • She love cats, let me rephrase that, she is obsessed with cats.
  • Don't touch her horns, it kinda will evoke her anger and sadness from the past.
  • When she is angry/sad/frustrated/feeling strong emotions, just stuff her mouth with desserts ( preferbably dark chocolate )
  • She like shipping other people together 'cuz why the heck nah?
COSMIC LOVES KATANA
THIS GIRL IS ACCEPTED AAAACH!

Again, it's parent day (as well as clubs day) so I can go ahead and suggest she come in with a parent (or have one show up later) or she could go and join clubs! Either way it's allota fun~

18 (human years)

School year:

juinor

Species:

shadow kin

Preferred House:

anything is fine

Power(s):

shadow shifting: edward can change into a variety of shadowy like forms from animals to objects or just a shadow on your wall or hide inside the darkness like most shadow kin. with each form he still remains dark and he can not replicate the shape of most objects very well as the form might not last for too long or can become easily deformed. when he shifts into the form of another person it's more like a faceless shadow version of them or it has edwards face on it. he can only mimic their shape and does not gain their powers. animals on the other hand are also similar in this aspect but when in the form of a shadow animal he's able to also mimic that animal's basic movement. the exception however is that edward carries both spider like traits and feline like traits so it isn't too unusual that he'll take on some sharp spider like appendages,spider like or feline forms with ease. due to not having entirely perfected this power of his and being extremely young for his kind he can often end shifting into some rather deformed appearances and somewhat creepy forms without meaning to especially when trying something he's not used to. this power can also act up sometimes in moments where edward gets too emotional due to his lack of entire control over it. he can speak and understand with people no matter what form he is in.

the cat spider's bite:
edward's jaws are lined with some rather sharp teeth and if he wanted to he could probably bite a good chunk out of you if he really wanted to. if that wasn't enough he produces a somewhat acidic form of spider venom that can in some cases eat away at the victim's tissue and even kill a person if not treated properly. a simple cure can in fact be made using his saliva or blood. the venom is a deep golden color in comparison. other poisons and venoms don't effect him because of this.

the shadows:
edwards body naturally produces a smoke off his body,sometimes he can thicken this smoke around himself to make it harder to see or to make shapes out of it. the smoke itself is very harmless and can't be breathed in by anyone except edward. he can move around and manipulate dark matter and the shadows around him,even making some spaces seem darker than they actually are. as with the shadow shifting he does not have entire control over this power due to his age and this power does not work in a complete dark room with zero light.

black thread: he can create a dark very sticky & strong spider thread which he can use to create webs with. the thread however can not be always destroyed by simple means but the thicker he strengthens his webs the harder and longer it takes to cut through them. a single thread however is much easier to cut when he's not adding on layers.

Sexuality:

Appearance:

View attachment 487159

on a usual day edward stands around 5'7 with a dark humanoid form that has a pair of large pointed ears coming from the top of his head and two round empty white glowing eyes. he has a lanky body with slender claw like fingers and a long fluffy cat like tail that has blue and green rings going down the dark fur until the white tip of his tail. granted he usually has a tendency to show two of his eyes to most, he actually has six eyes but keeps the other four closed unless he's really focused,emotional, or is comfortable enough. he also has a mouth that not everyone can actually see unless he opens it,his teeth are sharp and pointed and he has a long tongue which both are glowing white. if edward were to get stabbed on the other hand his blood and internal fluid is a light cyan blue color and glows in the dark. his overall form is actually soft to the touch like touching a baby rabbit and he keeps himself very well groomed. he has little soft bits of black smoke or mist that emit from his body naturally, the mist/smoke is very harmless and are a little warm like edward's body.

Personality:

edward is a very straight forward and blunt kind of guy who likes to indulge himself in the arts,photography,reading,and anime when he isn't focused on his studies or working on his computer that is edward is a bit of a perfectionist and he seems to absolutely hates being physically disorganized or getting anything overly dirty. he takes great pride in all his work and can at times overwork himself forgetting to eat sometimes and staying up for long hours when he gets focused on something. edward is very persistent and stubborn when he gets focused on something and it might take a little nudge from someone sometimes to get him to take a break and relax. edward can at times be a bit difficult for others to understand and he can often be fairly sassy as well as a bit of a eccentric but when it comes down to it edward is surprisingly simple to please once you get to know him properly. edward may not be a overly friendly type but he certainly isn't shy either; if anything he just comes and goes as he pleases with very very little care about what people think of him. if he likes you or atleast tolerates you,edward won't hesitate to start up a conversation. he will even go out of his way to learn about you and even do nice things for you. if he dislikes you he will avoid you and if you piss him off he will give you a hell of a hard time or just plain out ignore your existence.

Backstory:

edward gatoarana comes from a semi-wealthy family,being a only child. his parents are maria and katherine gatoarana,two very high standing & cut throat women among the shadow district who run quite a number of companies. edward grew up somewhat spoiled by his mothers. he was home schooled for the longest of time as a child but he grew tired of that and quite lonely,he wanted to go to public school and even progress on into going to a good collage,hopefully a art school. everyone always had high expectations of edward and he knew he would be forced to run the family businesses one day. unfortunately that is and never was what he wanted. he wanted to do as he wanted and be able to live his life his way instead of how his parents and everyone else expected him to. so with his luck he studied really hard and begged his parents to let him go and reluctantly they did. edward was able to transfer over to lakoria and his parents donated a hefty amount of money as a thank you for letting him transfer.

Extras:
>his ears and tail are super sensitive (don't touch unless you want to be scratched)
>really loves sweets

cosmic love katana
Just off the bat Edward seems to have a few problems with the venom stuff, mainly in that it's to strong, like it can melt through flesh so if even a drop of it got on a character's head or something they'd die, which isn't the best. It needs to be reworked.

Powers: High attunement to psychic energy, meaning she can levitate, read minds to an extent and use psychokinesis.

Appearance:
View attachment 487336

Personality: Due to her ability to know what others are thinking, she is rather confident in herself. However, she feels the need to be open with people as she fears becoming untrusted due to her abilities. This can cause her to easily be stressed and anxious.

Backstory: Born into a rich family, Sam usually didn't have things done by herself. A silver spoon in her mouth, She had everything that she could ever want. Or so people thought. She was bullied daily at her young age. The children were merciless towards her as she slowly felt as if she was nothing.

Then something happened. One day she simply woke up and went to school as normal. However, she felt her eyes getting really sore on her lunch break. She checked them in the mirror to see that they had changed colour to a bright pink. She was panicking now, but once she went back outside she heard voices that weren't there. She could hear everyone's thoughts. For the first time ever, she felt like she could do something for herself. She went home that day and overheard a story about a "school for freaks" that was being made.

She didn't forget about it. And now that she's old enough, she went straight to Lakoria and has been going ever since.
Hey, this character is almost perfect to be accepted, but the problem is she can read minds, and that kinda isn't something we like in the Lakoria thread, so if you removed that she should be good to go :)

Just off the bat Edward seems to have a few problems with the venom stuff, mainly in that it's to strong, like it can melt through flesh so if even a drop of it got on a character's head or something they'd die, which isn't the best. It needs to be reworked.

Hey, this character is almost perfect to be accepted, but the problem is she can read minds, and that kinda isn't something we like in the Lakoria thread, so if you removed that she should be good to go :)
=-= his venom doesn't just drip from his mouth like saliva, it has to be via injected with the fangs like any other spider to even do any damage in the first place and doesn't take a toll right away. and to put it realistically a toxic spider's venom if not treated properly within 24 can and will eat away at your tissue and in some cases kill a person if left untreated. >_> i would show you some pictures but i don't know if that would be too graphic.....if you need me to specify some other cures and explain better i can

Last edited:

Thank you, will I just make a new character sheet or shall I just note that it has been removed?

Powers: High attunement to psychic energy, meaning she can levitate and use psychokinesis.

Appearance:
View attachment 487336

Ah! Again sorry I took so long to respond, I need to get better at doing that because gosh I'm horrible at giving timely responses, I should get better at that...anyways, she's accepted now! I'll send you a PM to help you get started out

18 (human years)

School year:

juinor

Species:

shadow kin

Preferred House:

anything is fine

Power(s):

the cat spider's bite:
edward's jaws are lined with some rather sharp teeth and if he wanted to he could probably bite a good chunk out of you if he really wanted to. if that wasn't enough he produces a somewhat acidic form of spider venom that when injected into said victim can cause a very uncomfortable icey burning sensation through the area around the said bite. in some cases it can be followed by hives if said person is allergic. this golden venom however is not entirely harmful as when heated and mixed with the proper ingredients it can be used in medicine since both his saliva and blood contain weird healing properties. however his venom can also be very harmful by itself in large doses or if the person has a allergic reaction to it. edward can does not usually produce a lot of venom at a time so usually even if he bit you the worse you'd get was that burning sensation or him just physically biting you which is easily avoidable.

the shadows:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

View attachment 487159

Personality:

Backstory:

Extras:
>really loves sweets

cosmic love katana
Also accepted, it's parents day, right now everyone is doing clubs, feel free to post!

Name:
Sherry Ashford
School year:
Freshman

Species:
Witch ( She wasn't born a witch, find out in the backstory section :Đ )

Power(s):
+ Alkahestry + Sherry is capable of alchemy like most of witches, specifically Alkahestry; a type of alchemy with long range capabilities and healing properties. She focused more on attacking, while healing was more of a passive skill.

+ Brewing + She don't necessarily brewed potions, but she consider it a hobby. Whenever she felt like her hands were empty and her head was exploding with boredom, brewing was often the best choice out of flying on her broom, cleansing and blessing her workplace and reading spell books.

+ Astronomy + This is the offensive attack that she focused on the most. With summoning monsters and opening gates to black holes ( Explanation: this will create a space that resembles a black hole, and it kind of messing with the enemy and can't do damage. Also, it took quite an amount of mana to open. ) , attacking them with fragile but explosive stars(???) Her trusty companions, The Book of Shadows and a Grimoire, are always ready to accompanied her during rituals, spells and brewing and also recording her works.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
View attachment 495966

Personality:
Sherry was consider a quiet person and doesn't care about other's life, information and such since anxiety was always haunting her. Moving from a far away city and ending up in Lakoria, everything were new to her eyes. Though, she is a quick - learner with an intelligent brain that can keep her grades high and stable. But then again, I have to say she is quite tricky. Her emotional response wasn't really easy to identify, and no one can really understand her, well, most people.
Backstory:
August 7th, Sherry Ashford was born into a normal family, except that her father was not too normal. Every night, adventurous tales and myths about her father, only now as a wizard, entering her mind and will stuck there for a few days. " Ah yes, I am a real wizard. But for I am old, my magical powers can never be used again. " he would said again and again every time she forget. And at the age of 6, Sherry was forced to chose to be either a witch or an ordinary human. It was complicated to her parent, her blood wasn't purely a witch since her mother was only an ordinary woman. . Nonetheless, she still lived as a normal child for the past few years.

At the beginning of 12, she began to drew an interest in witchcraft. It was absolutely dangerous yet so mysterious and fascinating, and the girl was positively crazy over the brewing sessions her father instructed her to whenever Sherry was bored. And then, a few candles, crystals and gemstones, jar of herbs began to filed up her shelves. Her Grimoire and Book of Shadows was added to the collections of the Harry Potter series, maybe she would stop collecting so many. Every afternoon, her father would helped her with a ritual they prepare in their backyard, and after that, he would be helping her with the unfinished broom Sherry been trying to complete but couldn't. And by the way, that took 1 month to finished and she wasn't very happy about the time.

After blessing the broom and adding accessories like bags of things she would need, star-like shapes with some light in case she get lost when she take a flight, and an Amethyst gemstone was attached to the broomstick, it was ready to take her on her first flight. The broom was quite difficult, it didn't want to moved just yet, but she was able to control it so everything's good, m8.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her father became more ill over the time, his face now wrinkly and tired. His humble way of acting now gone, with only regret and sadness. " I wish I would have become more decisive and teach you more. Well, I guess my time is almost up. " every day, he would be saying it randomly. His body was getting thinner, and almost as if he can be blown away by the wind any moment.

August 7th, her 14th birthday, her father passed away. Her mother was ruined, her mind was foggy, sometimes even forgetting what she is doing and who she is. After her father's death, her mother couldn't lived on forever and followed him, hoping to reunite one day.

Sherry Ashford was alone. And that is how she end up here at Lakoria High School!

Extras:
  • Love strawberries
  • Animals are her friends, since magic! >:3
  • She's friendly enough to become not-strangers(?), but probably not too suitable to become friend with.
COSMIC LOVES KATANA.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Vesuvius (sometimes called Ve or Suvi)
School year:
Sophomore

Species:
Satyr

Preferred House:
Journey
PARTY HARD!
Power(s):
Fur can occasionally change color based on mood, barely noticeable except for those with reaaaallly good eyesight.
Sexuality:
Pan (get it because like Pan is a satyr, ok I'll leave now) sexual

Appearance:
usually gets scolded for "forgetting" a shirt
1541406722695.pnghair is pastel peach, fur is off-white

Personality:
-Rowdy when around friends but serious in class
-Oh so awkward when flirting but a total magnet
-Sociable
-Actually pretty smart
-Self- Confident but can come off as narcissistic
Backstory:
Was abandoned by father so was raised by mother. Brother died of an illness. Was narrowly saved from a suicide attempt and then was left by mother. Wandered around until he found a small model home then cared for self. Decided to go to school and Lakoria is the only school that would let him in.

Extras: "Cosmic Love Katana"
Has a special flute
Talks with hands (not sign language just big gestures)
No, will not dance for you....maybe

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
[div class=Container] [div class=header]
Arianna Pryde
[div class=headerTabs] [div class=textTabs]#female[/div] [div class=textTabs]#seventeen[/div] [div class=textTabs]#heterosexual[/div] [div class=textTabs]#fairy[/div] [div class=textTabs]#5'3"[/div] [div class=textTabs]#50kg[/div] [div class=textTabs]#sophomore[/div] [div class=textTabs]#house logica[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=gap][/div] [div class=textContainer] [div class=scrollContainer] [div class=wrapContainer]
[div class=textTitle]personality[/div] [div class=textbox]Ari is a straightforward girl, who speaks in an old-style dialect. She can be very hyper and lively at times and has chuunibyou (middle school syndrome) tendencies. She is very intelligent, but has very little self-control, especially when it comes to using sweets magic. She has no problem wasting her spell in classes or abandoned castles, as long as she can use sweets creation once a day. Ari also enjoys participating in childish antics and often acts overdramatic.

She is generally calm and cheerful, but she can easily become aggressive when she feels slighted or challenged. She is forgiving and cherishes her friends more than anyone else. Ari will become fiercely protective when others mock or try to hurt her allies. She also hates being treated like a child just because of her young appearance and becomes despondent when people mock her appearance. [/div] [div class=gap][/div] [div class=textTitle]powers[/div] [div class=textbox]
Ari is a patisserie fairy. All of her kind receive a golden staff shaped like a spatula. The staff act as their emitter, without one of these, they are unable to cast or use magic. These fairies specialise in sweets creation; be it a strawberry tart, vanilla cream puff, or any baked goodies from the world. Perfected with a sprinkle of their magic and it tastes even better. The most important rule these fairies must follow is that they must first create the sweet by hand. Their creations can be used for all kinds of applications-- for transport, healing, offense, defense, etc. All magic is proportionate to the fairy's stamina.

[div class=textLabel]01 Sweets Creation
Common among the patisserie fairies, she can recreate sweets that she has learnt.

[div class=textLabel]02 Whip Cream Cushion
Ari can create 3m tall worth of whip cream that acts as a shield. Its fluffiness drops the kinetic energy of anything that hits it on both sides, much like landing on a cloud. The cushion last for 3 minutes.

[div class=textLabel]03 Gumdrop Canon[/div] She can blast large, heavy gumdrops from an edible launcher she made with sweets. Ari creates a round of 10 gumdrop ammo any one time. She can only conjure the canon at least 10 minutes after the first, maximum 3 times a day. [/div]
[/div][/div] [div class=gap][/div] [div class=textTitle]extra[/div] [div class=textbox]
[div class=textLabel]01
Her favourite season is autumn.
[div class=textLabel]02
She has a huge crush on the school nurse, Jay Delon.
[div class=textLabel]03[/div] Cosmic Love Katana.
[div class=textLabel]04[/div] All her meals are sweets/desserts.
[div class=textLabel]05[/div] Art by 赤倉
[div class=textLabel]06[/div] Theme:
[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by RI.a
[class=Container] margin:auto;center; padding:2em; background:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; max-width:900px; height:auto; cursor: nw-resize; justify-content:space-evenly; [/class] [class=header] width:100%; height:auto; padding:1em; display:flex; justify-content:space-evenly; overflow:hidden; background:#fff; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; [/class] [class=headerTabs] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:flex-end; flex-wrap:wrap; width:80%; height:5vh; [/class] [class=textTabs] width:auto; padding:0.3em; font-family:Roboto; font-size:0.8em; color:#2E4656; background:#FCB07E; border-radius:5px; [/class] [class=textContainer] width:100%; height:50vh; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=scrollContainer] width:105%; height:50vh; overflow:scroll; [/class] [class=wrapContainer] width:91.5%; height:auto; [/class] [class=textTitle] width:100%; padding:1em; background:#fff; letter-spacing:1em; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FCB07E; border-bottom:1px solid #FE938C; [/class] [class=textbox] width:100.8%; height:auto; background:#fff; padding:1em; text-align:justify; font-family:Roboto; font-size:0.8em; color:#2E4656; [/class] [class=textLabel] display:inline-block; width:auto; height:auto; padding:0.3em; font-family:Roboto; font-size:0.8em; color:#2E4656; background:#FCB07E; border-radius:5px; [/class] [class=gap] height:5vh; width:100%; [/class]

Last edited:
Name:
Sherry Ashford
School year:
Freshman

Species:
Witch ( She wasn't born a witch, find out in the backstory section :Đ )

Power(s):
+ Alkahestry + Sherry is capable of alchemy like most of witches, specifically Alkahestry; a type of alchemy with long range capabilities and healing properties. She focused more on attacking, while healing was more of a passive skill.

+ Brewing + She don't necessarily brewed potions, but she consider it a hobby. Whenever she felt like her hands were empty and her head was exploding with boredom, brewing was often the best choice out of flying on her broom, cleansing and blessing her workplace and reading spell books.

+ Astronomy + This is the offensive attack that she focused on the most. With summoning monsters and opening gates to black holes ( Explanation: this will create a space that resembles a black hole, and it kind of messing with the enemy and can't do damage. Also, it took quite an amount of mana to open. ) , attacking them with fragile but explosive stars(???) Her trusty companions, The Book of Shadows and a Grimoire, are always ready to accompanied her during rituals, spells and brewing and also recording her works.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
View attachment 495966

Personality:
Sherry was consider a quiet person and doesn't care about other's life, information and such since anxiety was always haunting her. Moving from a far away city and ending up in Lakoria, everything were new to her eyes. Though, she is a quick - learner with an intelligent brain that can keep her grades high and stable. But then again, I have to say she is quite tricky. Her emotional response wasn't really easy to identify, and no one can really understand her, well, most people.
Backstory:
August 7th, Sherry Ashford was born into a normal family, except that her father was not too normal. Every night, adventurous tales and myths about her father, only now as a wizard, entering her mind and will stuck there for a few days. " Ah yes, I am a real wizard. But for I am old, my magical powers can never be used again. " he would said again and again every time she forget. And at the age of 6, Sherry was forced to chose to be either a witch or an ordinary human. It was complicated to her parent, her blood wasn't purely a witch since her mother was only an ordinary woman. . Nonetheless, she still lived as a normal child for the past few years.

At the beginning of 12, she began to drew an interest in witchcraft. It was absolutely dangerous yet so mysterious and fascinating, and the girl was positively crazy over the brewing sessions her father instructed her to whenever Sherry was bored. And then, a few candles, crystals and gemstones, jar of herbs began to filed up her shelves. Her Grimoire and Book of Shadows was added to the collections of the Harry Potter series, maybe she would stop collecting so many. Every afternoon, her father would helped her with a ritual they prepare in their backyard, and after that, he would be helping her with the unfinished broom Sherry been trying to complete but couldn't. And by the way, that took 1 month to finished and she wasn't very happy about the time.

After blessing the broom and adding accessories like bags of things she would need, star-like shapes with some light in case she get lost when she take a flight, and an Amethyst gemstone was attached to the broomstick, it was ready to take her on her first flight. The broom was quite difficult, it didn't want to moved just yet, but she was able to control it so everything's good, m8.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her father became more ill over the time, his face now wrinkly and tired. His humble way of acting now gone, with only regret and sadness. " I wish I would have become more decisive and teach you more. Well, I guess my time is almost up. " every day, he would be saying it randomly. His body was getting thinner, and almost as if he can be blown away by the wind any moment.

August 7th, her 14th birthday, her father passed away. Her mother was ruined, her mind was foggy, sometimes even forgetting what she is doing and who she is. After her father's death, her mother couldn't lived on forever and followed him, hoping to reunite one day.

Sherry Ashford was alone. And that is how she end up here at Lakoria High School!

Extras:
  • Love strawberries
  • Animals are her friends, since magic! >:3
  • She's friendly enough to become not-strangers(?), but probably not too suitable to become friend with.
COSMIC LOVES KATANA.
Okay, the idea behind this character is just fine, however, there's a few concerns: Firstly is it possible you could be more specific with the brewing? Maybe mention like, 5 potions she can make and those are the initial 5 she uses. Second, could you go into further detail on the monster summoning? How many at a time can she summon, what kinds how powerful, all that kind of information.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
School year:
Sophomore

Species:
Satyr

Preferred House:
Journey
PARTY HARD!
Power(s):
Can enchant with flute (usually used to help get with someone) and fur will occasionally change color but not super noticeable, more like a pastel.
NOTE: consent is everything!
Sexuality:
Pansexual

Appearance:
View attachment 500017hair is pastel peach, fur is off-white

Personality:
-Sociable
-Actually pretty smart
Backstory:
Was abandoned by father so was raised by mother. Brother died of an illness. Was narrowly saved from a suicide attempt and then was left by mother. Wandered around until he found a small model home then cared for self. Decided to go to school and Lakoria is the only school that would let him in.

[/QUOTE]
OOH! This boi looks interesting!

One problem: We don't allow enchantment/mind control kind of powers in Lakoria because it takes away an opposing characters and 'players' agency and makes it so they can't really make their own choices, so fix that and you'll be fine :)
[div class=Container] [div class=header]
Arianna Pryde
[div class=headerTabs] [div class=textTabs]#female[/div] [div class=textTabs]#seventeen[/div] [div class=textTabs]#heterosexual[/div] [div class=textTabs]#fairy[/div] [div class=textTabs]#5'3"[/div] [div class=textTabs]#50kg[/div] [div class=textTabs]#sophomore[/div] [div class=textTabs]#house logica[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=gap][/div] [div class=textContainer] [div class=scrollContainer] [div class=wrapContainer]
[div class=textTitle]personality[/div] [div class=textbox]Ari is a straightforward girl, who speaks in an old-style dialect. She can be very hyper and lively at times and has chuunibyou (middle school syndrome) tendencies. She is very intelligent, but has very little self-control, especially when it comes to using sweets magic. She has no problem wasting her spell on empty plains or abandoned castles, as long as she can use Explosion once a day. Ari also enjoys participating in childish antics and often acts overdramatic.

She is generally calm and cheerful, but she can easily become aggressive when she feels slighted or challenged. She is forgiving and cherishes her friends more than anyone else. Ari will become fiercely protective when others mock or try to hurt her allies. She also hates being treated like a child just because of her young appearance and becomes despondent when people mock her appearance. [/div] [div class=gap][/div] [div class=textTitle]powers[/div] [div class=textbox]
Ari is a patisserie fairy. All of her kind receive a golden staff shaped like a spatula. The staff act as their emitter, without one of these, they are unable to cast or use magic. These fairies specialise in sweets creation; be it a strawberry tart, vanilla cream puff, or any baked goodies from the world. Perfected with a sprinkle of their magic and it tastes even better. The most important rule these fairies must follow is that they must first create the sweet by hand. Their creations can be used for all kinds of applications-- for transport, healing, offense, defense, etc. All magic is proportionate to the fairy's stamina.

[div class=textLabel]01 Sweets Creation
Common among the patisserie fairies, she can recreate sweets that she has learnt.

[div class=textLabel]02 Whip Cream Cushion
Ari can create 3m tall worth of whip cream that acts as a shield. Its fluffiness drops the kinetic energy of anything that hits it on both sides, much like landing on a cloud. The cushion last for 3 minutes.

[div class=textLabel]03 Gumdrop Canon[/div] She can blast large, heavy gumdrops from an edible launcher she made with sweets. Ari creates a round of 10 gumdrop ammo any one time. She can only conjure the canon at least 10 minutes after the first, maximum 3 times a day. [/div]
[/div][/div] [div class=gap][/div] [div class=textTitle]extra[/div] [div class=textbox]
[div class=textLabel]01
Her favourite season is autumn.
[div class=textLabel]02
She has a huge crush on the school nurse, Jay Delon.
[div class=textLabel]03[/div] Cosmic Love Katana.
[div class=textLabel]04[/div] All her meals are sweets/desserts.
[div class=textLabel]05[/div] Art by 赤倉
[div class=textLabel]06[/div] Theme:
[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by RI.a
[class=Container] margin:auto;center; padding:2em; background:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; max-width:900px; height:auto; cursor: nw-resize; justify-content:space-evenly; [/class] [class=header] width:100%; height:auto; padding:1em; display:flex; justify-content:space-evenly; overflow:hidden; background:#fff; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; [/class] [class=headerTabs] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:flex-end; flex-wrap:wrap; width:80%; height:5vh; [/class] [class=textTabs] width:auto; padding:0.3em; font-family:Roboto; font-size:0.8em; color:#2E4656; background:#FCB07E; border-radius:5px; [/class] [class=textContainer] width:100%; height:50vh; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=scrollContainer] width:105%; height:50vh; overflow:scroll; [/class] [class=wrapContainer] width:91.5%; height:auto; [/class] [class=textTitle] width:100%; padding:1em; background:#fff; letter-spacing:1em; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FCB07E; border-bottom:1px solid #FE938C; [/class] [class=textbox] width:100.8%; height:auto; background:#fff; padding:1em; text-align:justify; font-family:Roboto; font-size:0.8em; color:#2E4656; [/class] [class=textLabel] display:inline-block; width:auto; height:auto; padding:0.3em; font-family:Roboto; font-size:0.8em; color:#2E4656; background:#FCB07E; border-radius:5px; [/class] [class=gap] height:5vh; width:100%; [/class]

AAA! She's perfect, and it seems like everything here is taken care of, so she's accepted! If you need any help getting settled right now just tell me or one of the mods, because right now we're in the middle of an event!

Also, sorry I didn't get to any of you sooner, I hope you guys are still interested in Lakoria because neither I or any of the mods got notified your characters were posted, hell if it wasn't for Ria I might've never known personally :/

So if you all can, we'd still love to have you, just quote this message when you've made your fixes and the like and we should be fine to accept you!

The Freestyle Queen
Boombox

Boombox.jpg

• Name: Alexis Solen

Alias: Lil Alex, Alex, Boombox

Sexuality: Homosexual

School Year: 2nd year

Preferred House: Journey (What's a party without music!?)

Last edited:
One problem: We don't allow enchantment/mind control kind of powers in Lakoria because it takes away an opposing characters and 'players' agency and makes it so they can't really make their own choices, so fix that and you'll be fine :)
i fixed it!!!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
School year:
Sophomore

Species:
Satyr

Preferred House:
Journey
PARTY HARD!
Power(s):
Fur can occasionally change color based on mood, barely noticeable except for those with reaaaallly good eyesight.
Sexuality:
Pan (get it because like Pan is a satyr, ok I'll leave now) sexual

Appearance:
View attachment 500017hair is pastel peach, fur is off-white

Personality:
-Sociable
-Actually pretty smart
Backstory:

Has a special flute
Talks with hands (not sign language just big gestures)
No, will not dance for you....maybe

[/QUOTE]
Ah! He's poifect now, accepted! If you need a quick run down of what's going on rn just let me know and I'll send you a quick PM with all the relevant info you should know :)

The Freestyle Queen
Boombox

View attachment 503259

• Name: Alexis Solen

Alias: Lil Alex, Alex, Boombox

Sexuality: Homosexual

School Year: 2nd year

Preferred House: Journey (What's a party without music!?)

Okay, I would say Alexis is almost ready, just need two small things! First very very small nitpick: could you put in how long the deafness on Sonic Blast lasts? It would really help people out for the future when writing about it. Secondly, you don't have the secret word from what I can see here, so you need to grab that as well. Do that and quote this message when you've made the changes and you should be good unless something else comes up :)

Ah! He's poifect now, accepted! If you need a quick run down of what's going on rn just let me know and I'll send you a quick PM with all the relevant info you should know :)

Okay, I would say Alexis is almost ready, just need two small things! First very very small nitpick: could you put in how long the deafness on Sonic Blast lasts? It would really help people out for the future when writing about it. Secondly, you don't have the secret word from what I can see here, so you need to grab that as well. Do that and quote this message when you've made the changes and you should be good unless something else comes up :)

Added a time and as for the code I do have it I put it in her backstory.

Name: Eleria “Eli” Woods

Species: Yokia (Fox)

Preferred House: Journey

Power(s):
- Immortal
- Summon Weapon: Can summon her two katanas
- Turn invisible
- See Spirits
- Teleport

Appearance:
A8A8C127-6912-4255-93BE-F5388F9D4313.png
88D6C616-45AF-45E8-968D-FF82755EFA98.pngB2A063F2-EC42-4EE1-98A6-A56F481638B6.jpeg

Personality: Eleria may or may not be a bipolar psychopath (one minute sane the next not). She is very outgoing and loud. She loves being around people and gets lonely easily. She can be rather blunt and impatient as well.

Extras: Cosmic loves katanas

Name: Mavis “Bambi” Witner

Species: Cervitar

Preferred House:
Haven

Power(s):
- Can run fast ( approximately 35 mph )
- Talk to animals
- Can manipulate nature to a certain degree

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
D7101BC1-ADD3-43EB-A7C7-46D85CD253B9.jpeg

Personality: Mavis is very skittish and easily scared. She is usually cheerful and has a friendly aura. She is very peaceful, highly against violence, and indecisive. She is naive and oblivious almost everything related to romance/love.

Extras: She loves flowers and is a vegetarian

Cosmic loves katanas

Last edited:
Name: Eleria “Eli” Woods

Species: Yokia (Fox)

Preferred House: Journey

Power(s):
- Immortal
- Summon Weapon: Can summon her two katanas
- Turn invisible
- See Spirits
- Teleport
- Influence emotion

Appearance:
View attachment 506327

Personality: Eleria may or may not be a bipolar psychopath (one minute sane the next not). She is very outgoing and loud. She loves being around people and gets lonely easily. She can be rather blunt and impatient as well.

Extras: Cosmic loves katanas

Name: Mavis “Bambi” Witner

Species: Cervitar

Preferred House:
Haven

Power(s):
- Can run fast
- Talk to animals
- Can manipulate nature to a certain degree

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
View attachment 506329

Personality: Mavis is very skittish and easily scared. She is usually cheerful and has a friendly aura. She is very peaceful, highly against violence, and indecisive. She is naive and oblivious almost everything related to romance/love.

Extras: She loves flowers and is a vegetarian

Cosmic loves katanas
Alright, so these characters seem mostly fine, but I need two things, firstly I need you to get rid of Eli's power to influence emotions because we don't allow those kinds of powers. Secondly, I need you to clarify how fast Mavis can run, once you do that quote this message and I'll get back to you on your acceptance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back