• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Laid back MHA Roleplay Request! LGBTQIA+ and Double friendly!

EllieMcEllie

Slowly working on replies, please be patient<3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy Howdy All!

I'm EllieMcEllie, but feel free to call me Ellie! I'm 25, use they/them pronouns and have been roleplaying for 15+ years! I'm very disabled and don't have the energy to reply to the roleplay everyday. I'm down to chat outside of the roleplay/OOC chat though! I've finally come back from a long hiatus and only looking to start one or two roleplays.

Rules and Expectations:
(its mostly a disclaimer honestly)

No minors, 18+ only.
I don't talk to minors, sorry. i'm 25, and think its weird to talk to and roleplay with someone possibly a decade younger than me.

Be ok with LGBTQ+ and disability topics and characters. Obviously its part of the site's rules to not be a bigot, but all of my characters are LGBTQ+ and some of them are disabled.

No godmodding. I'm fine with mary sues as long as our characters share the spotlight, but if they are going to have an OP quirk, then they have to have something that really counteracts it. Like for example, Izuku's quirk and how it damaged his body, or how Shoto overheats and messes with his temperature regulation.

Mineta does not exist or was kicked out of UA, non-negotiable. Mineta brings up a lot of stuff that is triggering for me and makes me very uncomfortable.

Tell me your triggers and no-goes. If a topic triggers you or upsets you, please let me know. My triggers are SA, Self-harm, and Domestic abuse. I'm fine with most dark topics though.

Please plot with me! Nothing kills a roleplay faster than a onesided plot. I want to be able to plot with you and talk about our headcanons and silly things like that!Mostly Ghost friendly! I get that roleplays die off or interest is lost. All i ask is that if we have been roleplaying for months that you tell me. Generally speaking, If we're friends outside of the roleplay, i'll be fine just dropping the roleplay and keep being friends^^ (if i've ghosted in the past and you want to rp again, please message me! I'd love to see if we can come up with a plot again<3)

I think thats all! I roleplay 3rd person point of view, past tense, and paragraph style. I only Double, where i play my character and your love interest and you play your character and my love interest.

I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I'm AU friendly! got a cool MHA idea? tell me! I'd love to hear it!

I'm mostly looking for a laidback roleplay with no big expectations if that makes sense? I'm looking to do maybe 3 paragraphs per side or less. No oneliners though! Currently looking for someone to play Kirishima or a Katsuki+Kirishima x my oc, I can generally play most characters, just tell me who you'd like me to play^^ and let me know if you'd like our characters to be in separate universes, or in the same universe and if you'd want them to be friends or something^^

Anyway, that was a lot haha I hope yall have a wonderful day, and I hope to hear from yall <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back