• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lab Rats

MooseOnTheLoose

Someone catch it!
"I have declared war on Mother Nature. I have all of the tools at my disposal, all of my intellect, all of my strength. I have played God and I have done it successfully. Tonight! Is the night that Mother Nature dies."

- Dr. Zorran, three days before he lost his license.

Dr. Zorran has disappeared.

Children under the age of twenty has been disappearing off the streets, the homeless, orphans, suicidal, the ones no one misses. They're their one day and gone the next, no one knows why or what's happening. It's not that anyone really notices, they just don't care. The people are happy to be rid of them.

The government is happy to accept them. They have been moved to a hidden island location, and their DNA being tampered with. They wake up changed not who they were, something new, something superior.

______

Basically, your person will have his/her blood mixed with an animal. You will be given pros and cons and evolve 3 times throughout the RP. You will choose an animal, and I will randomly assign it to someone who is not you, just like your character, you have no choice what you get.

This will be casual, but I will have rules. Also 6-7 people only, please.

Wait I'm curious, do you not create your own character?

*I understand that you do not choose your own animal*

Abyss said:
Wait I'm curious, do you not create your own character?
*I understand that you do not choose your own animal*
You have ur own charectors, he just chooses the animal for you. Probably so you don't have one that's too strong and so you don't get left out or nuthin'

I understand that, but the way it was worded made me think that we might not choose our own character as well. So I wanted to double check and make sure.

When I start the actual thread, I will put down a character skeleton, at the end of it is this:

CS

~~~~

Animal choice:

~~~~

Animal Given:

Pros:

Cons:

In the animal choice box you put the animal you want to give someone else.

The animal given box you will leave blank until I put a post up stating which animal you are. This is due to the fact that I can not Pm yet.

I will admit, that's kind of worded poorly. "Animal choice" could mean what animal you want to get, and "Animal Given" you could put what you want to give to someone else. To prevent confusion, instead of "Animal Choice" You should put "Animal you are giving" or something like that, and for "Animal Given" you should do "Character's Animal (picked by MooseOnTheLoose)"

Alright cool. And how will you be selecting the animal for each character?

I will take all the animals that you guys are giving and I will give them a number. I will put your names in order and roll a dice, you will get the animal with the corresponding number UNLESS it is the one you have given.

In this rp, you guys will have a few choices. Depending on your choices depends upon the outcome of the rp.

We can start now or wait any suggestions?

I've got to eat dinner, so I don't mind waiting.

Well Moose can at least put up the thread link if anything. Six people is more than enough for any RP.

I agree, I was just saying that I don't mind waiting if that's what he wants to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back