• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This RP is to be a parody of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Our stars will be four human sized mutant … rats … and their mentor, a similarly mutant bat. Their cruel taskmaster mentor names his proteges after the Three Musketeers. (Wait, I count four?)

Each of the Musketeers will develop specialized skills in addition to their
Athos - Detective (hypercognition)
Aramis - Ninja “Magic” (stealth, mind and body as one)
Porthos - Gadgeteer (creative intelligence)
D’Artagnan - natural fighter and leader, speed and agility

I intend to roleplay Koda.

There will also be a need for some enemies and other NPC’s. I have a few in mind.
Cats

There will be a few sub classes of mutant cats. Egyptian breeds. Siamese. And the rest ...

Bast
Cleopatra - furless Persian (had lots of beauty products tested on her).
Nefertiti
Hatshepsut

Yin and Yang (Siamese mutant cats)

*Puss In Boots. Cat with black fur rear paws.
*Kitty Softpaws Declawed cat
Yes, partly inspired by the Pixar movie characters.

Mange - Old Tom Cat shunned by all

Finally, we will need Humans
Reporters for Tabloids (Other news services won’t touch the rumors of giant rats living in sewers.)
MiB’s and Whitecoats (The NIMH type lab responsible for the creation of our mutants is still trying to capture the escaped animals. The government wants a cover up.)

Characters
The Lab Rats need to be claimed first. (Without them there is no show.) The CSs for this RP will be simple. There is no real need to write a book. In fact, I won’t require an image - which is very unusual for my RP’s.

Name
Description
Abilities
Personality

Posting
3rd person, past tense
No one liners. I am looking for writers that can contribute to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back